Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie heeded the wolf's beckoning. Pulling out her phone, she called James. "We've got trouble, I think," she said. "I'm in the alley near the shop, and I found a dagger with blood on it..."

"ROSS! LUCY!!" she called, not knowing if anyone would answer or not. "If you're okay and you're around somewhere, please come back..."

((I can maaaaaaybe do one more before bed.))

((Edited. Nat is just calling out because she has no idea what to do next! lol))

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with:
Profile in Journal.

After a the debris of bark and plant life settled on the terrain Ashlynn stood to her feet, eyes returned to normal. Obviously confused she stood, not a piece of dirt or debris around her, the shield had covered her leaving a clean circle where she stood. This wouldn't do. Her eyes lifted to see the destruction and started to tear. Did she do this to nature and it's forest life? Her hand slowly lifted, brushing aside all the debris, turning it into ash, carrying it off into the wind. The area was a bit bigger than before just just as new. The grass was a fresh green the air was clean. Turning away she left from the area, making her way back to Solomon's.
Rawrlicia

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
James answered his phone. "Yes I'll be right there" James said before hanging up. "I need someone to watch the kids while I go to the alley next to the shop. Natalie found something." He said then hurried out and over to Natalie. "Where is the dagger?" He asked as he came up. As soon as Natalie would show him he would sniff it. "I recognize this scent." He said as he kept sniffing at it. "It. .. It belongs to that woman you shot when I first arrived." He said finally figuring out where he picked up the scent before.

Angelic Hunter

Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image
User Image

Natalie heeded the wolf's beckoning. Pulling out her phone, she called James. "We've got trouble, I think," she said. "I'm in the alley near the shop, and I found a dagger with blood on it..."

((I can maaaaaaybe do one more before bed.))

Ross dropped from the sky with a boom. His flight broke the sound barrier as he barrelled into the cobblestones, landing in a kneeling position, his fist cracking one of the decotive pavers. He looked up to Natalie, she held an ornate blade the angel automatically recognized as angelic.

"Where was it? What direction did the blade face?"

He had been following leads all night without success. Any drop of blood, any sounds of fighting or references to a wolf. He had even questioned a "lower level" to see if his deal had been a trap, but most hadn' even heard yet of his return. This blade however was a solid lead. He stepped over and held out his hand. He bothrred not to ask, his gesture was a clear indication to hand over the item.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie hadn't touched the blade; it was still lying on the ground, exactly as she had found it. James was outside now, and he revealed that the blood on the blade belonged to the woman Natalie had shot when they'd first met. Natalie's face paled. "Lucy!" she gasped. "Oh no..."

Natalie jumped when a loud boom hailed Ross's arrival from the sky, and the angel asked her what direction the blade had been facing. "It's just as I found it," she explained. "I've seen enough cop shows to know you don't mess with a crime scene...I've also got all kinds of pictures of the scene on my phone, just in case."

((Sorry for posting out of turn; I need to go to bed really soon, so I wanted to go ahead and have Nat respond in the alley. sweatdrop I can do like one more post and then sleep.))

Mohan Ross
General Blaze Sherman

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
*v* Yumi *v*
*v* The Shapeshifter of One-Thousand Forms *v*

*.* Miko *.*
*.* The Feline Healer *.*

"Ooo..." Yumi hummed, she was about to just help herself, when she saw Miko burst through the door. Uh oh. She thought, she figured she was in trouble.

"Yumi, normally I'd be very upset with you, but for the moment I need to say something. Something happened in the forest. We all scattered, just in case." Miko was still panting, but her temperature was going down. She watched as James walked out. Seemingly, he hadn't noticed her presence. Oh, well. She needed to recover, and- then the ground shook and her ears were ringing from something landing just outside. She was amazed that the building stood. She'd investigate both the forest thing and whatever was happening now when she rested a bit.

"Huh?" Yumi asked, confused. Then she looked out. They'd been in there for a while now and nothing had ever happened. Why now? Her finger reached up to her lips in contemplation. "Why don't we eat some treats provided by Melody?" She asked. Yumi had no idea what was going on. What with Miko in a panic and the strange quake from outside. Strangely, she could barely hear her own voice.

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
Melody looked at the two sleeping children and said, "I can look after them if you want." However the man was already taking off. It must have been important.

Very soon after she overheard bits of the conversation Yumi was having with the new girl. Something was happening to the forest? An earth tremor suddenly occurred... At least Melody hoped it was an earth tremor. Melody went to cut a slice of the cheesecake to put it on a paper plate. "I forgot forks!"

Angelic Hunter

The angel loked at the scene. He had seen the blood in the dark. Based on the blade being to the side of the stained stones, he assumed it had been knocked or thrown away, not left on purpose. It wasn't far away and was equally as bloody as the street, meaning it had met its intended target.

"There is little to go on. Only drops of blood far between... but not in a way that would prove wasn't bleeding. That coupled with this weapon proves after the attack... she was lifted off the ground. This is a weapon of my kind..."

The blood drops formed a semi-circle around the building. It was possible proof she was in the area. Either in a building or under the streets. The angel looked directly to Natalie.

"I need you to run a search of any abandoned buildings in this block. Read them out, I'll keep my attention on you while you do."

He didn't bother to ask, more an order from an angel. If they worked together, they would find her.

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"Sir I don't really know whats going on but I'm a federal agent and this has the looks of an extremly violent crime against someone from this shop. I'm going to follow the scent along with my wolf Blaze here. If we are lucky she is still alive. I'm guessing you know who this person is. Though I don't think you and I have ever met. Introductions will have to wait though. First we need to follow the scent and hopefully save an innocent life." James said as he and Blaze got to sniffing around following the scent from where Lucy had been stabbed to where ever she got dragged off to.

((If there is any specifics I should know please tell me I've missed most of the post with Lucy and Ross' son.))

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with:
Profile in Journal.

Ashlynn saw the shop in sight and her hand reached up to place her hand gently around her talisman. For once, she was worried. Worried for everyone's safety if she did cause the mess in the woods before. Honestly, she had no idea. The blackouts were getting worse and then there was that voice. Ashlynn shook her head. She needed answers. Releasing the charm, she continued her stride inside. Opening the door it gently jingled. Her hood covered her eyes in shadow but her nose and lips could be seen. Noticing the people she gave a polite smile, making her way to a counter, a rest was needed first.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie's heart sank more and more as Ross examined and explained the evidence. What it all amounted to was that Lucy was abducted by an angel, and since they had flown off, there wouldn't be a blood trail to follow. James and Blaze were trying to follow the scent as well as they could, though. And meanwhile, Natalie, following Ross's instructions, had her phone out and was reading him the search results, hoping that there would be an answer in there somewhere...

((Gotta leave Nat here for now. I hope to be back tomorrow after church!))

Trash Smoker

A single click could be heard from where the man known as Harper stood asleep against the shelves. If one were to look they would see him lighting up a cigarette. The man ran a hand through his brown hair as he peered around with his brown eyes, he blew out a cloud of smoke as he did so. "I needed that." Harper said to himself before adjusting his black tie and taking a few steps from the shelf. He peered over to Teague, the red headed teen was engrossed in reading two books at once. One looked ancient and the other appeared as a more modern history book. The man walked the aisle looking among the books til he spotted one missing that was there before he fell asleep. He remembered the title, "Wolf Soldier: Hound of War" he knew of the documented stories of a soldier that transformed into a wolf like monster in the middle of combat. He also knew the full story of it as well. "Wonder if he will get the connection." Harper said to himself with a light chuckle, feeling that the teen won't see the connection between the stories and his dream.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
*v* Yumi *v*
*v* The Shapeshifter of One-Thousand Forms *v*

*.* Miko *.*
*.* The Feline Healer *.*

"Forks?" Yumi asked, her eyes going back to Melody. She knew what forks were, she just felt they were entirely unnecessary. So instead of grabbing a plate and a fork, just just grabbed a piece of the cheesecake and started to eat it with her fingers.

Miko sighed. Now was not the time for sweets. Too much was happening, not to mention she didn't feel up to eating sweets. She needed something else with actual nourishment. Like a rabbit. Or a deer. Considering she sprinted at high speeds for what felt like at least a mile.

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
Melody had been about to ask where she could pick up some forks when Yumi walked over and began eating the cheesecake without a fork or a plate. "Ummm..." She said taken a bit by surprise by the action. "I guess that works too." She said instead. Melody was not used to people just grabbing the cake but it wasn't the worse that someone could do. She heard a click and saw another man leaning against the wall. She gave a wave. "Hello."

Melody almost missed the hooded woman who entered. She gave the woman a wave. She seemed like she was on a mission to get somewhere inside the shop but perhaps she had time for cheesecake?

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with:
Profile in Journal.

Reaching up, Ashlynn lowered her hood, finally relaxing her nerves a little. Glimpsing to the girl serving the desert, Ashlynn took a double take, noticing the wave. Oh, she was greeting her. Her lips parted to speak softly. "Hello. I'm not bothering you am I?" Her eyes fell to the other partons in the room.

After no response, she just smiled and excused herself, heading into her room to rest for the night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff