Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She laughed and took his hand as she scooted off the bed, careful to not let her skirt ride up. She then followed him s he headed downstairs.

[[woo! page 200!]]

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness looked back at Kayte and laughed. "Having some problems with your skirt?"

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She giggled and blushed slightly. "Maybe a few, I had hoped you wouldn't notice."
Chloe slipped back through the door and walked directly to the bar. "She looked around, noticing there was no one else in the room aside from Kayte, Dark and Ric as usual. "She smiled at Kayte, nodded to Ric, the proceeded to head up to bed. She quickly shimmied out of her dress into her pajamas and snuggled close to a sleeping Lonan. She lightly kissed him before falling asleep.

Dapper Dabbler

Slowly getting out of bed, she dosn't bother to change out of her pajamas, but did cover herself with a robe so she'd stay warm. She drags her feet across the floor, her slippers scraping against the wood, and heads down the stairs to the main room. She tiredly looks around to see if anyone was around.
" Hmm~....hello??"
User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"I don't have to look at you to see you. Remeber." He pointed at his ears. "In fact I am better blind. So that is what I will do." He turned back around to show his eyes black except a red donut like color then a black dot to show where he was looking. "Ahh. I see much better this way."

He heard Shay. "Hello"

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She nodded as she headed to the couch. SHe then curled up with her legs folded under her as she had done last night. She rested her head against the back of the couch. "Evening Shay." She said as she got comfy

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Need anything to drink. Like a cup of coffee? You look alittle sleepy."
Darkness flew behind the counter waitting for her order.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She looked over at him. "Nah, I'm alright."

[[Wasn't sure if you were talking to me so I replied anyway lol]]

Dapper Dabbler

She smiles a little at Kayte and Dark before shaking her head to Dark's question.
" No thank you, I'm alright. Coffee dosn't wake me up. I'm immune to caffeine. Hey Kayte. How goes it?"
User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"K" He said to Kayte and Shay. He made himself a glass of milk and drank it down then sat with Kayte and Shay.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She smiled towards Shay, "It goes." She yawned a little before laying her head on Dark's shoulder.
Pattering into the tavern as a little kitten, Annie wandered over to bar and mewed at the people around her. Cocking her head to the side curiously she watched them.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness now looked at the newly entered kitten. He listen closely to it.
He then burst out laughing. "Haha. We have another one? That's funny." He looked at the cat. "You can change to your human form. We won't bite you. Actually shay might." He leaned over and whispered loud enough where Shay could here. "She is alittle crazy." He began to laugh again and turned back to Shay. "Don't worry. I am just kidding."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She smiled towards the kitten before yawning again. She readjusted on the couch so that she as laying across it with her head resting on Dark's knee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff