Welcome to Gaia! ::

Annie purred and popped into her normal form, her black kitten ears resting on her head, the scene kid style hair falling down her shoulders and her black tail swishing behind her as she sat on the floor. "Good, but I might like it." she grinned and giggled a little. "I be Annie, who be you?" she cocked her head to the side again.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness played with Kayte's hair as she laid in his lap.

"I am Darkness, if you can't tell from my ears and wings and my black red eyes, I am, at this form, half bat.
The girl in my lap is Kayte. She also turns into a cat. Which reminds me that she hasn't really done it in awile.
And the other girl sitting next to us is Shay."
He turns to Shay. "Sorry Shay, but I really don't know how to describe you."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She smiled up at him with heavy eyes as she made a soft purring sound. She then turned her attention to Annie when Darkness introduced her and gave a slight nod. "Evening." She said with a sleepy smile as she snuggled closer to Dark.

Edited
Annie turned into a little black kitten and pawed at the girls hand mewing a little.

Dapper Dabbler

(( Edited))

She chuckles softly and shakes her head at Dark's joke. That was a first, and if she slept she might have laughed. But as it were.....she couldn't find it in her to laugh. So a chuckle was as far as she could get it.

Bringing her blanket up to cover part of her mouth, she yawns into it and currles her legs up onto the chair to get comfortable before nodding at Kayte.
" Cold today, isn't it.....you seem tired as well."

She felt something at her hand and looked down to see a feline clawing at her hand. She blinks slowly and smiles a little.
" Hey girl hey......"
User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She looked toward the kitten and gave a small smile "Not tonight." She said before turning her head a little to look at Shay. "For some reason I am really tired."

[[I thought she was pawing at me..eh to lazy and tired to fix it.]]

[[[My cat just fell asleep on my foot gonk ]]]
Annie leaped up into Shay's lap and sat there looking at her nudging at her arm purring a little and mewing again.

Dapper Dabbler

She looked down at the kitten-girl in her lap and used her free hand to pet her.

With her attention pulled away from Kayte, she still managed to nod in agreement.
" Me too. But I havn't slept for a such a long time.....I fond that I can't. Maybe I need to take drugs now...??"
User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness looked into his lap. "Hunny, would you like I take you to bed?"
Annie purred then nipped at Shay's handing shaking her head no to her comment, then she relaxed again and closed her eyes purring.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Hmm maybe. But something you wont get hooked on." She said before looking up at Dark. "Nah I'll be alright a little longer. But if I fall asleep then that's fine" She continued with the soft purring noise as he played with her hair.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness looked over at Shay. "You know, phycology thinks that a weird sleeping pattern is caused by a thought or something that you keep playing over in your mind. Like something happened."

Edit

"K. If you fall asleep I will carry you up to our room." He looked down and smiled at her purring noices.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She smiled up at him again. "Kay." She said as she got a little closer to him and pulled her legs in toward her body to stay warm.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He heard Kayte move and felt her. "Here. See if this helps." He took his wings and wrapped them around Kayte. "Hopefully this will make you warmer."

Dapper Dabbler

(( sorry, I fell asleep. I'm just gonna head off for the night. Night everyone!! ))
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces