Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He smiled when she came close, and then gave her a nice little look over. Only slightly obvious. He then reached out and grasped her hand, with his usual wide mouth grin. The cold accompanied it as before the chilling fingers of cold caressing her hands and forearms. As efore awell, he could not notice her chill.

"What's so confusin' 'un? I'm a bit lost as to the reason why myself."

He nodded slowly and looked over her hair. "What from? Well ya got it all out at least." He ran a hand through his hair, subconsciously mimicing her.
Of course she would be confused. Two different voices, different shades of eye color, in one body. It brought her most intrigued.
"It doesn't matter."
Even though his gesture towards her may not have been a sensual thing, Ruxx nuzzled her head into his hand, her mouth forming into a smirk.
She lifted her head somewhat, only to feel that a couple last pieces of leaves had made a nice home.
Brushing them from the length of her hair she shook, messing up her hair lightly.
"I was being chased."
She explained a bit, before looking him over.
"So....what is the deal?"

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

"Hrm... okay. Sure." He nodded his head again, but with a slight frown. He gently rubbed his hand along her when she nuzzled it, caressing her lightly with a small grin reforming. "How nice." He sighed happily to himself in thought, feeling her long hair between his fingers for a few moments. He chuckled again when he looked down into her eyes. "Ah, so what was that about 'un?" He liked how her ruffled up hair look. "Ah... I see what from, if I may ask? What would chase such a mighty thing as a vampire. Eh?"
"The deal? Ya mean with us? Well you already know a bit don't you? Tell me what ya think." He theatricaly waved his hands slowly over him.
"I think it was my own mind..."
She shrugged it off and boldly placed a long claw-like nail run down his thigh to his knee, glancing down as she did. She looked back at him, cocking her head to the side in a way that looked almost innocent.
"Well, I think Ric, has a special friend that lives inside his head that comes out when he forgets to take his meds."
Ruxx joked, drawing little imaginary circles into his leg.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

"Now that there, is interesting. Aye, Jus' a bit so, eh? Yeah... I already ssaid that. Whatever." He shook his head and looked back at Ruxx grinning, then looked down to her hand and made a small delighted noise. One of his own, long fingered musician like hand reached over and stroked lightly agaist her own thigh.
He chuckled long and darkly at the next part. "Well ya be almost right there. But, a bit backwards Ruxx." He nodded to himself. "Ya see, Ric is Ze's special freind that try's ta take over and run things when Ze forgets ta take his 'meds'." He did the air quotations with her fingers when he said meds. He made another small happy noise and rolled his shoulders. But, he still neglected to metion it when he stroked her thighs again.
Chloe popped her head up from the bar. Obviously she had fallen asleep unknowingly. She heard Ric, only it didn't anything like him, talking the girl from the previous night. She glanced over in curiosity.
She raised a brow.
Who in the hell did I get myself wrapped around this time?
She looked down, his hand now touching her thigh. almost as if he mimicked her motions. Like a mirror. She gave a smirk and shook her head.
"I guess it doesn't matter, you may be strange, but meh, if the gettin's good then I have two at once"
She chuckled, though it wasn't like the thought hadn't crossed her mind once or twice during this eccentric adventure.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte woke and stretched before she snuggled close to Dark and waited for him to wake up. As she lay there she began to thing about everything and nothing.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He gave her thigh another small squeeze before pulling it back and cocking it over the back of the couch. "Or more." He gave her a slow exagerated wink and shook his head, his hair flipping about for a few moments. When he stopped some lengths of it hung in front of his face, obscuring his eyes. He laughed again at this and saw fit to leave it there. "So, is the gettin' good?" Ric placed his free hand upon her hand on his thigh. He turned his head to the side as he watched her, raising his hand from being behind the couch to being laid across the back of it behind her. "So. Tell us, is there anything ya wish ta know?
Unlike Ruxx, she would blush slightly. She never did feel shy about anything, so this was a rarity.
"Maybe it is."
She stuck her tongue out playfully. Long, with a royal purple tint to it.
She thought for a moment about the question, bringing her tongue back between her lips, admiring the way he positioned his arm.
"Everything. From the beginning."

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He liked what the blush did to her alibaster skin. He admired it for a few seconds until he gave himself a mental shake. "Aye, and it would be rather enjoyable fer the lot o' us we're sure."
Seeing her stick her tongue out just got him to do the sane as well, thinking it was like some competition, he stuck out his own elongated tongue. But, his was just a very pale pink. He brought it back up with a slight snap as his mouth shut. His arm made the small movement to be nestled upon her shoulder blades. "Weeeellll." He got an impish sparkle in his eye. "This may be a long story," He made a small cough with his arm not around her covering his mouth. Clearing his throat, preparing. "In the beginning, there was nothing. Which exploded."
He chuckled again. "I think it would be better if Ze shared it."

He grinned and the emerald eye sparkled.
"Sharin'? Nah, sure as sure. We was an odd elf me thinks even when we was young. We grew up without any other elfs. Instead I grew up with a lot'a dwarves. Heeps an' heeps o' the loveable bastards. 'Came a head cleric wit' a dwarf god at the kingdom I stayed wit', now if that ain't one o' the wierder stories ya heard ya be a right bit more interestin' then us."

"But either way, I began ta study inta any ol' bit o magic I kin get me ol' hands inta. Found a bit o' arts that be frowned upon in some places. Then I
died. Right good death it was, fightin' side by side by one o' me dearest freinds. Ol' king Gemdi Moutainkiller. Right good dwarf 'e was. But, either way, those same dark arts I be studyin' then kept me alive. I be a right dead elf now. Goody two-shoes o' a lich."

"Latter on I bid me freinds o' the Mountainkiller clan ado an' made headway
in the world. Took alikin' ta music an' magic o' all kinds. Now I devote most o' me time ta pleasure, booze, an' becomin the best damn bard this side o' the planes. Though Ric has been happerin' this fer me. Now this all happened a long long time ago ya see, I be older then I care ta admit. In a side note, Ric was a part o' me sacrificed when I did my bit o' buisness o' dieing. But, me being the greedy being I am, decided the void wasn't good enough for me sundered soul. So I took 'im back."

He coughed again and looked around apologetically. "I asked him not to say anymore. You know, don't want to give everything away, ruin the spell of interest." He shrugged. "So aye... what ya think?"
Ruxx played with her hair slightly. Listening to his story, as best as she could. She didn't really understand what he was saying, but got the idea of it. She nodded slowly, squinting slightly. Moving a bit closer, she smiled.
"Rather interesting. As much of it as I could understand...something about dwarfs...magic...music....I think I got it."
She gave a chuckle.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He arced an eyebrow and cocked hs head to the side as he watched her and recounted his story. When she scooted a little closer, he followed suit so they were side against side of eachother. "Aye, that be the gist o' it. Yeah, that's close enough. So what about you then. Aye, what do we git in return fer our story?" He laughed along with her. Then he sighed and looked up, resting the back of his head on the couch looking up. This exposed his neck, and his collar bone to Ruxx.
Ruxx smiled, her teeth flashing widely. She wasn't sure if he was offering by lifting back his head.
She ran her nail across his collar bone softly. Remembering he had a thing for other people drinking his blood.
"Are you offering?"
She asked bluntly, her finger trailing around his neck.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He rolled his head slowly to look at her, and then rolled it back, looking up once again. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders ever so slightly. "Hmmm, I don't know. Are you in the wanting?" He shuddered delightfully as she ran the nail down his collar bone.
He very carefully pulled on his shirt, the cloth whispering atop his skin as he pulled it down, revealing his shoulders. "I guess I am."
His free hand reached across them and groped her thigh again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff