Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.lyca2 by keijogirl456, on Flickr

Her eyes widened as Master came in and was passed by a flaming....lava...demon man thing? She unintentionally scooted to the side letting him pass her by.

She looked to Master and his guest curiously wondering why he seemed to be not as pleased to see the green man. "Welcome back, Master Jack, Sir" she greeted him carefully.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jean by semienigma, on Flickr

Jean raised a brow when he heard the word "master" He didn't even try to hide his amusement. "Correction. Pet girl. Man, you really want to die don't you?"

He looked over to Jack and rested his chin on his palm. "Man you need to just pick a girl already man."

Why did so many girls like the guy anyway? He was flighty as hell and ran at the first sign of commitment.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jax by semienigma, on Flickr

Master? What in the world!?

"Wha...Laika, sweetheart you really don't have to call me that. Just Jack is fine." he said with an uneasy laugh. This was not looking good.

"First of all, every one of those times was against my intention! And second, I just met her yesterday, she's my kind of assistant!" he put his hands up in a peaceful guesture. "You have to believe me! Wait..."

Jack walked over to the table the man was sitting and and leaned in closer to whisper.

"Pleeeease tell me none of those crazy weirdos followed you!"

The last thing he needed was for one of the insane human wrecking balls to show up.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"DAMN IT ALL TO HELL! WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED!? DID SOMEONE TAKE MY KEY!? WHO THE HELL WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE WHAT IS MINE!? I'LL KILL THEM!" he roared from upstairs followed by a loud crash. A few things being thrown against walls could be heard before all went silent he casually started to make his way down the steps.

Now actually clothed he let out a sigh as he reached the bottom step. Casually making his way over to the bar as if nothing happened he lept over it and began searching for something....anything to drink.

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.lyca2 by keijogirl456, on Flickr

Laika squeaked and hid behind Master Jack Sir at all the commotion, cringing as the beast from upstairs came down again to join them.

Not at alll hearing his plea to have her not call him that. "Master, what is going on?" she asked carefully

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jean by semienigma, on Flickr
"Uh...huh..."
He really couldn't help it, his lips had curled up into a smile as he started to snicker at the whole thing. The loud mouth that came down stared was really something. This must be one crazy place.

As for Jack's question. "No idea. Might of. You know no body escapes those guys right?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jax by semienigma, on Flickr

This whole commotions on the upper floor left him frozen for a moment, almost literally. Man had to shake off the frost that was forming again. He couldn't help but feel for the girl that was scared behind him.

"Hey, dun worry your pretty little head. I think that guys a regular here." he smiled back at her but her Master comment make him grimace.

"Don't say stuff like that green jean. I don't want to die. Aren't you a ninja or something, your supposed to be all shadows and blurr into the night and stuff."

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

" Yes, Sir, ..... and Mr. Green Jean?" She looked up at Mr. Master Jack Sir a bit confused then to the green gentleman. "Should I service your guest then, Master?"

Laika stepped out from behind her Master and bowed in greeting formally to Mr. Mean Jean.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Crap...he knew he forgot something. Should of corrected Jack on calling him such a stupid name. At least he stoppd calling him Green Bean.
"Assistant my A** she's totally your peronal Ho!" he just narrowed his eyes at the pair. "Is this what you are into?"

Hearing what Laika said he turned to looked at her, surprised. "What? No! You aren't servicin nobody!" He was going to add a 'but me' but decided that it sound just a tad too pervy and left it off. "And No, I'm not 'Into' anything!"

He had to take a breath before continuing. "I guess I just need to be ready I guess. I think I can handle most of them alright...maybe...crap who am I kidding." he ended up flopping down on the table. "I'm screwed if they find me!" gonk

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( kind afell asleep alittle, that's all for me tonight lol ))

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

She looked between the two men slightly confused. She supposed she could have phrased that better,... maybe be "of " service? She looked at Mr. Mean Green wondering why he had to use such strong words. Perhaps that's what they did here.

"Apologies, Master Jack, Sir..."She looked downward feeling as though she may have embarrassed him in front of his company and perhaps already gotten him in some sort of trouble? "Are the people coming, coming to punish you, Sir? Is there anyway that I can help?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jack gave up on trying to get her to drop the "master' part. It was obvious that it was just something she couldn't help.

"Uh...kind of like that. I might have some ladies...and gentleman that either like me too much or hate my guts." he said with a sigh, his smile was weak as he ran a finger along the top of the table and it started to freeze a bit and spiral out into pretty snowflake like fractals.

"But don't worry Laika, you're fine." his smile started to warm a bit. "Want some breakfast?" then the looked over to Sir Green Jean. "I know you're hungry too. You always are"

The corner of Jean's mouth turned up in a half smiled. "Sure, and and Something for the little guy." he said as he reached into his shirt and pulled out the little hamster who managed to get up onto his hand and eventually to his head.

"Sorry for insulting you, Laika he said? I tend to let my mouth run off sometimes" He shrugged before leaning back onto the table. He didn't expect the girl to be so...submissive? Most of the girls that were attracted to Jack were a bit more volatile than that so it kind of caught him off guard.

Then suddenly he remembered the earlier comment. "Wait, I'm not a Ninja! I"m a scout. Totally different thing. Do you see me thownin smoke bombs all over the place?"

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

"You needn't trouble yourself, Master Jack, Sir! I can make breakfast if you would like to relax, and chat with your company," Lyca perked up at the prospect of being able to be of service to them. It was the very least she could do to repay him for his kindness in allowing her to have a room with a nice floor all to herself.

"No worries, Sir, at all," she bowed to Mr Mean Green again and offered a smile as well, "If you would like I can make a snack for your little friend as well, Sir. Master permitting, of course." She looked back to Master Jack Sir hoping that he would allow her to assist him.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

She really was a maid!!! She looked so excited, Jack just couldn't say no.

"Uh...sure! Won't have to worry about stuff freezin over." he leaned back in his chair and thought a moment. "Do you know how to make pancakes? Jean here loves pancakes, especially blueberry. So do I actually."

He then looked over to Jean with a smirk. "You hide in the shadows and wear a scarf. You even throw those little daggar things. You're a Ninja man."

Jean's was grinning with amusement. The girl really was his pet or something. Jack had way too much luck with girls.
"He eats pretty much anything that can fit into those chubby cheeks of his. Though kiwis are a favorite. Not sure what you all got here."

The Hamster had made itself at home on his head, almost blending int his green hair.
"And I"m not a ninja ya freaking snowball."

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

"Yes, Sir! I can definitely make pancakes, and if there are blueberries I will make some into pancakes, and for the friend I will find something hopefully suitable for him!" She smiled and darted away into the kitchen happily.

Upon arrival in the kitchen she looked around and took a quick inventory, surprisingly this decrepit looking place did have a rather nice and well stocked kitchen. She wondered how long Master Jack Sir had actually been living here. Not finding any fresh blueberries but instead she found apples and cinnamon.

She pondered for a brief moment and rather than displeasing Master Jack Sir she figured she should peek her head outside the kitchen and ask, as memories came back of former Master throwing the entire breakfast in her face the last time she made that decision for him came back.

She scooted to the door and stuck her head out of the kitchen. "Uhm... Master Jack Sir? I couldn't find the blue berries but... i can make apple cinnamon if you and your guest would like?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

"That's fine Hon! Apple for me and my buddy here. I'll make sure to go get some blueberrys later. Let me know if we are out of anything." he called back before looking at Jean.

"Seriously though, how are things since I left? No one is dead right?" he rested his head on his hand as he thought about everyone back home.

Jean shrugged before taking his attention back to Jack.

"Not to my knowledge. Malcolm still hates you for the whole thing with Brooksie. Scoot and Nic have finally stopped fighting over Rosaline and are now gunning for you since she has joined your harem of crazies." He said with a yawn before resting his head on the table again.

Jack felt like he was going to pass out. "Great...I don't even remember talking to her! Unless she's just wanting to see me ripped apart by tweedle dum and dummer."

He scratched his head and sighed. "Anyway, is the fights calmed down at all. Like are the Greens still at odds with the pastels or Blues against The reds?"

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

"Yes, Master!" She smiled and popped back into the kitchen beginning to work furiously. It wasn't long before the smell of hot apple cinnamon pancakes filled the main hall of Haven's Night and not long after the smell of bacon also arose from the kitchen.

As they cooked she looked around and found a serving cart and wiped it nice and clean and got them utensils. She made an impressive presentation actually and smiled putting her hands on her hips proud of the yummy looking breakfast spread she had laid out for them.

Hot, apple cinnamon pancakes and warm syrup, a few strips of bacon cooked to perfection and skinned apple cubes for the little hamster friend. Goodness she was so proud of herself and happy, she really hoped Master Jack Sir and Mr. Green Sir would enjoy them and also hopped the little friend ate apples.

She placed everything on the serving cart and wheeled it out of the kitchen to them. "Beg your pardon, Master Jack, Sir..." She stopped just before their table with the cart, "Breakfast is served....if that's okay..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff