Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[I wish it was summer here -.-]]

Ruxx kept her position, looking somewhat down at him and smiled widely, her fangs with a taint of red.
"If you don't need it, then why do you have it?"
She asked, almost playful, rather than that of an actual question. She gave him a nod, winking a bit. She rather liked it a lot. Though she couldn't help but laugh when he said the last thing before he went for her neck, the breath tingling her pale skin.
As she looked up, she smiled over to Shay, lifting her arm to wave to her. She rather liked Shay, she was adorable and friendly, and down to earth, unlike many she had come across. She had hoped Shay wasn't too bothered, and if she was, she would gladly move away. After all, Ruxx would never do something that offended or outright upset someone as sweet as Shay.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte finished the book before sighing sleepily and changing to her cat form. She then hopped up onto the armrest and curled up watching everything that was going on.

Dapper Dabbler

(( bleh, Disneyland in the summer?? No ways, man....did that one and NOT happaning again. it's HOT and STICKY and people run over you with their strollers. PLeh~....no fun." ))

Before looking away, she saw Ruxx wave in greeting and forced herself to look up at her from her hands to wave back in kind to her. She was very beautiful, and even with the tint of fresh blood from Ric on her lips and teeth, she was the epiphany of seduction and sexuality.

With a soft sigh and a mental shrug, she got out of her seat to hope over the counter to busy herself with mixing a drink. She took a moment to look up at Katye in her cat form and smiled a little before serving her a little dish of milk and used magic to send it over to her dear kitten friend.

She too seemed lonely and in need of some company, but at her given state she doubted that she would be much of a conversationalist for anyone given her current situation. Shay sighed and shook her head before going back to working on a new drink to try out on herself. After all, never serve poison to anyone you didn't try yourself first.
User Image

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

"Well I still have all of the marrow in my bones, and the other things to make blood, flavored with a bit of magic, and lots and lots of potions." He grinned again tapping her side happily before sitting back up. He came up with his eyes closed. With a happy sigh he leaned back on the couch again. Slowly his eyes cracked open and looked straight over at Shay. He blinked a few times.

The eyes locked on to shay. One Ric's and one eye Ze's. He cocked his head to the side and had a slightly embaressed look to him. He gave her a small wave and looked between Ruxx and Shay with a small grin. "Heya there 'un! Miss me?" It was called out to her, clearly Ze's voice. "Well, I'm sure you still like me better right?" Said in Ric's. He turned to Ruxx and whispered into her ear. "But, we're both starting to like you alot."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte looked at the milk and sniffed it for a second before lapping it up quietly. Once it was gone she hopped off of the couch and trotted over to Shay. She hopped up onto a bar stool and then onto the bar top itself and looked up at her, tilting her head a little. "Mew?"
[[I went in feb one year. It was frickin' hot. I am not used to that sorta weather >.< But I would love to try it sometime haha]]
Ruxx shook her head. She had felt bad about the situation, which was also, very rare for Ruxx. She looked down at Ric/Ze and raised her brow, almost in an upset way.
She had seen them be close, but these days Ruxx never knew who people were involved with, whether it was legitimate or not, because no one ever informs her. Of course, Ruxx was at fault for this too, and knowing so, despite what they had said to her, she stood from the couch, and wandered over to Shay. She placed her hand upon the bar, taking a seat on a stool.
"You are welcome to be honest with me dear. I won't hold anything against you."
That was what the issue was with most people. They didn't know reactions as far as honesty was concerned. Ruxx wanted her to know that she would not dislike her, or deny her honesty.
She peered back at them/him and spoke a bit loudly.
"And you should have told me you were legitimately together."
She didn't know the story. She didn't even understand Ric/Ze. She let out a sigh and placed her head on the bar.
This has happened too many times.
Lifting her head to Shay, she gave her an honest smile and spoke softly.
"If you wish for me to leave, I will do so. I don't want to hurt anyone."
She expressed.

Dapper Dabbler

(( well next your down on my side of this little world, let me know and we'll get together at Disneyland, ya?? I'd love to chill with you one day, Ruxx!! ^.^))

She smiled kindly at Kayte and scratched her little head gently with her nails so it felt more like a massage then actual scratching. She was so cute and fuzzy, she had to resist the urge to grab her up and eat her little head....as one does to devour cuteness, apparently.

To Ruxx, she looked up at her with a confused expression and smiled kindly in return to her remarks and comments. She reached over and patted her hand gently to assure her that she didn't want the lady to leave, quite opposite. She wished for her to stay and come often.

She wanted to speak, but she just-....couldn't. Not that she was choked up, no. From the lack of sleep and lack of generally taking care of her body, she ended up getting sick and losing her voice. he could talk, but it sounded horrible. And not wanting to add to her embarrassment, she simply kept her mouth closed.

Finally, she looked at Ric and saw....Ze?? No.....just....part of him was there. She raised an eye brow and squinted her eyes to try and make sense of what was going on. She motioned with her hand to come closer so she could see more clearly. It was good to see Ze again....well, part of him....that she nearly opened her mouth to respond vocally. But to answer his question, she made a little heart with her fingers to express how happy she was to see him again. He was, after all, her friend before she met Ric.....in which she was confused on her feelings towards him at the moment. Love was a confusing and complicated thing.....
User Image
[[brb all, gotta git into my jammas]]

Dapper Dabbler

(( Hahah, jim jammies. >.< ))
User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte purred softly as she watched the two. She then curled up on the bar top so that she looked like a snow white tribble enjoying the petting.

[[I'm not a trekkie or anything, I just like that one episode and the description fit. xp lol ]]

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Ric/Ze shrugged at Ruxx with an apologetic smile. He pouted as Ruxx got up and then saw she was walking over to Shay. For somereason the pair of them sparked thoughts of depreavity in his multi personality, choas streaked mind. His grin only widened as he put his head in his hands and watched the pair with an ear cocked in their direction.

When Ruxx looked back at him and shouted he held up his hands and patted at the air in a calming gesture. "Hey, I never said anything 'cause as far as we know we aren't.... It's a little confusin'. Just a bit." He scratched at the back of his head and shrugged.
He then looked over to shay and smiled.
When she beckoned over he stood up, and the small heart gesture made him smile warm heartedly at her. He made the same gesture to her and walked over to the pair. He stood between and behind them, he then put an arm around both and turned to look at shay. Letting her look into his different eyes. With a wink to her, he turned and smiled at Ruxx to. "So, what can we do fer ya two ladies? We'd be glad to oblige. Anythin' ya want."
[[When I went, I went to Florida. But if I go your way, we totally should chill!
Where the hell did he go? ROFL!]]

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

((Away >.> WhoooooOooOoOooo~ ))
[[HE SPEAKS!]]
Ruxx smiled as Shay patted her, squishing her nose up a bit and closing her eyes. Ruxx kept her smile and looked over at Ric/ze and of course would roll her eyes to him.
It is all confusing...
She thought before smiling and giving a shrug.
"I don't want Shay to feel uncomfortable..."
She expressed, almost as an added on thought that didn't really have to be said.

Dapper Dabbler

(( Sweet!!! Let me know and we'll hit it up.....OC Status. Just...cooler. >.< Hahah. I kidding, I kidding. I'm poor, can't go OC.....so we'll say...LA. Cheaper. >.< ))

She smiles at the ball Katye turned herself into and uses a white hankey to cover her as if it were a blanket. The hankey nearly camouflaged Kayte, but so that one had a hard time seeing the hankey, not Kayte. Gods she wished she had a camera.

She was about to take a drink of her mix when Ric / Ze flung his arm about her and making her drop her drink to the floor. She jumped away from it, ducking under the arm, to get away from the mess before the glass got into her foot or something worse. Like stained her belted skirt. She sighs and looks up at Ric / Ze with a look that seemed to say ' Look what you made me do....'

Gathering up her skirt, she squats down to pick up the glass, trying to get every piece before someone got hurt or worse....got stains on their clothes. Dry cleaning wasn't cheap, you know. Now, though, she had to ask for help since she didn't know where the broom or the mop was. Looking up from her spot on the floor, she glaced from Ruxx to Ric/Ze.
" .....Broom....??"
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas