Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( Oh ho ho!! ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jax by semienigma, on Flickr

Jack paused he felt something...something was off. Being so attuned to cold, the air suddenly feeling a bit warmer caught his attention. Quietly, he walked towards the back of the tavern.

Opening the door he saw a faint orange glow. "Holy Josephine! Is that a forest fire!?" he gasped as he glanced back into the tavern before taking off towards it. Hopefully it isn't too bad, he should be able to handle it!

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jean by semienigma, on Flickr

The small green hamster followed Jack all the way to the backdoor before doing a quick wander around the bar and then zipping back to it's master.

"So, is he in there?" Jean had knelt down to pick up the little furball that quickly ran up his arm and plopped down on his shoulder. It started to squeak and move it's little arms around.

"He is? Great, let's get in there then." he said as he hopped down from his hiding place and carefully made his way into the Tavern. It looked pretty decent...This must of been where he had been hiding.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Taking its first steps in a very long time the creature stretched before grumbling again as it headed in the direction of the tavern. A long black tail suddenly lashed out behind it whipping at the ground as it moved. Cracking it's neck three black horns grew from its forehead before it shook its head splattering the bits of still goopy lava off of it revealing a brown head of hair.

Suddenly coming to a hault the creature stood in place and turned its head slightly towards the approaching being. Lifting up an arm it rubbed at its smooth featureless face where it's eyes should be its jaw opened wide breaking apart seams of lava revealing its mouth as it let another yawn escape.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jax by semienigma, on Flickr

Jack jogged towards the heat, wondering what would even start a fire when he came to a screeching halt.

"Woooah....what in the world." he stared at the being that was moving around...and the heat radiating off of it made him step back. There was magma...or was it Lava? Whatever, there was molten stuff all over.

"Uh...well hello there buddy! Uh, fancy meeting you here!" Guy was nervous, he hoped this guy didn't bite...or puke fire or nothing.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jean by semienigma, on Flickr

The place was bigger than he expected. Carefully, his green eyes scanned the area. "Not as good as Jason's or Blue's...but still pretty good." he said to himself as he walked around.

He liked the feel of the place, it made him feel warm and relaxed. He could see why Jack would like a place like this..But enough of that.

With a shrug he decided to take a seat and wait. Jack wasn't going to be happy, but he was here to let him know of things to come.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lowering its arm two drowsy orange stared at the man for a few moments before giving him a little scan up and down like a hunter would after finding new prey. Letting out a low grumble it closed its eyes and took in a deep breath before letting out a sigh.

"You should consider yourself lucky I'm so tired." it muttered as he took in his surroundings before looking back at him not even registering his greeting. "That old rotting building is nearby, right? I can tell that rotted stench of that building anywhere. Take me to it." It demanded sleepily.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jack stared at the being with wide eyes. "You mean haven's night?" he asked with a brow raised. He gulped and scratched his head.

"I would but I'm sure you would light it on fire...It is a wooden building."

He was starting to get supremely nervous and had to shake the frost that was forming on his hands.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The green hamster rolled down his arm onto the table and started sniffing around. It then came back over to him and sat.

"I'll look for food later." he said with a yawn before resting his head on the table. There was nothing to do and he got bored super easily. Jack is taking fooooorever!!!

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.lyca2 by keijogirl456, on Flickr

Laika awoke in the quiet room having pretty much fallen asleep on the floor rather than the bed. She wasn't really used to those and the cool floor was rather nice afterall. With a yawn she stretched and stood up, fixing her clothes. A simple long skirt that showed a lot f leg and brassire styled top that bared her belly was all she wore, her feet were bare but had anklets that jingled as she walked.

Her bright gold eyes looked around and yesterday's events came back to her. This wasn't Master's house anymore and she was now under her ....new? Master?

"Oh! I'm probably late!" She scooted downstairs to see if she could find "Mr. Jack, Sir"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It's eyes narrowed at the man really starting to consider lighting him on fire now. But he did prove to be some bit of worth confirming that it was the same building that he smelled. "The building will be fine you welp. If it didn't burn down from my previous attempts then it won't now." it growled, taking a few steps toward him and leaned in.

"It's rather cold out and I don't particularly enjoy being naked outside in the middle of the woods where I'm sure that sick b*****d is watching and enjoying every second of my suffering. So if you don't mind, take me to the building so I may go and get some clothes from my old room and maybe just maybe I won't tear you limb from limb and cremate your remains."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Jack was practically freezing over. As a unconscious habit he dusted the snow that was starting to form off his shoulder.

"Rightio! Back to the building it is. Right this way my good main!" he then spun on his heels and marched straight back to the tavern. He wasn't sure if what the hot guy said was true but he was not about to argue with him....hehe hot guy.

However, the dark haired man was still scared out of his mind as he was almost a snowman when he reached to back door. "Here we are!"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

"Hmm...?"

Jean had opened his eyes half way and glanced at the girl that had just showed up. He looked so bored that he yawned.

"Man he works fast...got a new girl already." he grumbled as he sat up. The green fuzzball looked at the girl with it's large red eyes before darting over to the green clad man and into his sleeve.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Good." he muttered as he began to follow the man. The last thing he needed was to wander around somewhat aimlessly in the woods naked. Tail lashing back and forth the entire way the creature still seemed agitated. "Its so bloody cold out. I hate the cold." Shivering he let out a low growl as his skin brightened a bit more.

Once at the back door the lava creature didn't hesitate as it hastily passed by the man and went through the door. Making his way through the building leaving fiery footprints in his wake not paying any mind this fact or to any of the other residents he may or may not have passed he found the stairs to the upper floor rooms and immediately went up them.

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.lyca2 by keijogirl456, on Flickr

Laika skidded to a halt seeing the new man downstairs, wide eyed she stared at him and his pet. "Uhm... Hello....do you live here too, Sir?" She asked curiously.

She looked away from him briefly trying to see if her new Master was anywhere to be found. She frowned a bit not seeing him anywhere just yet. "Are you a friend of Mr. Jack, Sir?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The man's pausing made Jack mentally scream and frantically jump away. It wasn't that he was afraid of heat but the guy wasn't really the nicest.

Upon seeing the footprints, Jack quickly conjured some snow and plopped it down on each one just in case.

"Guy sounded like a regular..." he thought aloud as he walked into the main hall after closing the back door.

"Ah Hey Laika! Found a regular I think. The guy that just came thought and ooooooooh no..." he waved over to the girl before spotting a familiar green haired and dressed gentleman.

Crap crap crap!!! Jean's here!!!
After the moment of panic rushed through him, he composed himself and gave nervous grin.

"Hey there Green Jean!"

"You could say that..." he answered with a lazy smile. Then he felt the heat from the walking furnace before the temperature came right back down. ah, speak of the devil and he will show up.

"Hey there snowball. Fancy meeting you here. Got yourself a new girlfriend I see. She's cute."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff