Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She giggled a little as he drifted off and she continued to nibble softly. As she nibbled, she started thinking about surprising him with another kiss.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
At this point Darkness couldn't move. He was complete under control by Kayte.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She giggled at the state he was in before she finall broke away from his ear and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
After she had stopped and had givin him a kiss he stayed completely still. He seemmed still in the trans. He shivered violently for a second. It pushed him out of his trans.
"Well that was nice. Really nice."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She giggled when he snapped out of it. "Only nice?" She said as she pouted playfully.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Oh no. It was much better than nice. It was so good that I still can't think straight." He really couldn't. His words were coming out all funny and weird.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She giggled before giving him another quick kiss. "Well that's good." She said before she settled back against him as she had been before she started nibbling.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Yep" He said as he kissed her lips softly."And when we do stuff like this we stay in our room. Not out in the open."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She nodded in agreement before giggling a little. "Unlike some people." She said, knowing he knew who she meant. She snuggled closer to him as she yawned softly. "I could get used to this too." He said as she sighed contently. "You're really warm and comfy." And you make me feel safer than I've ever felt. She thought as she closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of being wrapped in his arms.
As Chloe stopped at the door of the tavern, she took a glance back. She knew if she hurried she would make it back before anyone noticed her absence. "If I hurry, no one will notice I left." She whispered to herself as she hurried out the door.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Ric was watching everyone from the rafters. Including Chloe. Therefore he noticed her leave. Because he could. And his writer thought it was funny.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Well I am glad to be able to have you be warm and comfy by me. And really glad to hear that I make you feel safer than ever before.
Sorry. Wasn't trying to listen to your thoughts. Just kinda happened. But don't worry. They are just between me and you if you don't want to tell.
And I will always be here for you."
He leanned over and kissed her at the end of his last statement.

Dapper Dabbler

Opening her eyes, Shay stares at the ceiling of the room and sighs. Not a wink of sleep. Not even one. Something was bothering her about the night before....she can't remember what happened at all. She looks around the room and sits up slowly before rubbing her face in semi agitation.
" Gods.....i'm losing my mind. What the hell....??"
User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She smiled as she lay there. "Between me and you." She agreed. She then looked up at him "Do you hear anyone downstairs yet." She asked as she stretched a little.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Yea. I just started hearring alot of people. They just started making noice anyways. Ric/Ze stays in the rafters so I never count him." Darkness stood up. "So come my lady. Let us be off to the ball room." Darkness stood with one leg pointed behind and his hand out reaching for hers. He was making his best accient and movement of a british ballroom dancer as he could.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff