• Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Night Shay))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She nodded as she looked up at him. "Thanks." She smiled as her eyes began to close again.
Annie stretched and jumped up on the back of the couch and down behind Kayte's back and snuggled up yawning then purring as she slowly fell asleep.

[[I'm out ya'll, talk to everyone tomorrow, woo class in the morn augh. Nini!]]

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Your welcome" He began to laugh. "I have to tell you something later." He cept his head up.

"Oh and new girl. If you want you can spend the night in one of the rooms here.
Just reach behind that desk there and grab a key. I can sign you in and your room and all that later. In fact I am ready to go to bed."

He picks Kayte up in his wings.
"Come on hunny. Lets go to bed."
He walks her to their room and laid her down.

((Sorry. Have to go. Be back tomorow.))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She had already fallen asleep when he picked her up and instinctively clung to him until he laid he down. Once he lay down she snuggled close automatically.

[[me too, gotta work tomorrow.]]

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness awoke with Kayte snuggling him.
"Aww, your so cute." He gave her a kiss, cleaned himself up and walked into the tavern.

He walked in the tavern to see the new girl asleep on the couch as Kayte use to do. "Haha. Still funny."
He began to clean the place up.

He didn't worry about dishes. Paradox was doing those somehow.
He finished wiping the counter tops and went to sweeping the floor.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Lonan had gotten up early that morning after noticing Chloe had gone. He thought he would take care of some business while he waited for her to get back.

After running some errands he came back to the bar and began to fix the door he broke. By the time he was finished Dark had already gotten up, so Lonan walked over the Dark.

"anything else I can help with?"

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"No. I have been up for awile so I got everything else." Darkness made a squeek so his blind eyes could see around the room.
"Yea I got everything."

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness had been detailing the place for hours. Though it was all the same stuff the whole place looked new.
"Wow. Was I really that bored?" He looked around "Yea. But it looks great." He went behind the bar and fixed him a glass of milk.
With his milk he went upstairs and cuddled with Kayte. He finished his milk and fell asleep with Kayte.
Chloe awoke and quickly dressed in a black cropped top, black skirt and black boots. After running a brush through her curly red hair she walked downstairs and noticed Lonan talking to Dark. "Well, haven't talked to you in a couple of days unlessyou count when we are sleeping." She said stiffly as she gave Lonan a hard look before turning to the bar, "I'm going to get a glass of milk." She said as she poured a half glass of milk before mixing in some chocolate.
Ruxx fought her way to get to the door. Something, whether it be her own subconscious, or an actual being had been chasing her for miles, as it seemed. Finally making it to the door, panting, out of breath and out of order, she let out a sigh upon entrance. Once within the walls she made her way to that of the bar, once there, fixing her sash and inhaling deeply, only to exhale through her mouth.
Her once setting hair was now that filled with leaves and such, a horrible addition to her attire. She began to play with her hair, weeding out that of dirt and leaves and whatever else there was that was living in it at the moment. All the while, stuff dropping to the floor, in a way that turned to duss piles. Almost as if her touch made them ash away.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Ric, for once, was not lounging in the rafters or chilling at the bar. Instead his sitting at the back on a couch, watching Ruxx walk in and set up at the bar. He grinned as he watched her begin to disect the detrius from her hair. His eyes were a bit off now. One was the Voidless eye of Ric, the other was the Emerald Dream of Ze. He winked, one eye then the other. Regearless of whether she saw it or not. He stretched back in the leather seat and scratched absent mindedly at his bare chest, his shirt unbuttoned as per usual. His other hand was switching between fidiling with the tip of an elfish ear or twirling a lock of long blonde hair.

He was biting the corner of his lip in thought, he was ather bored. Ruxx, being the only interesting thing he has seen in a while. "Hey hun."
" 'Ello, 'ello, how're ya?"

He seemed to talk with two voices, one being Ric, the other being the oddly accented affair associated with Ze. Though Ruxx had yet to meet him. As far as he knew.
Ruxx glanced over, only for a brief moment before sitting up, finally getting all the crap out of her hair. She walked over to him, a slight smirk before taking a seat upon the arm of the same couch he had lounged upon.
"Two of you?"
Oh crap...
The creatures she had come across had been wide, but this one, rather interesting and different from all the rest. She watched him for a moment, touching his chest, playing with an ear, hair, whatever he was doing, in interest. Why interested in that? Didn't matter, he was quite an interesting fellow.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He watched her walk over, his face, just for a few moments, looked like the single mask of a theater with a budget to low to afford two. One side of his mouth was twitched up, the other twitched down. But, only for a moment. "Well... Yeah. Though I think there is another." He cocked his head to the side, the eyes difference startling clear. One absorbed the light the other reflected it.
"Sooo, 'un. What's with all the stuff in ya hair... An' stuff."
He sat up and patted the side of the couch. "We're sure the couch its alot more comfortable, then the silly arm ya be sittin' on." He winked at her again. This time the green one alone. "So I hear you're a Vampire. Pleasure ta meet ya, I'm Ze. An I believe ya already met the other me. Me. And yes she has." He chuckled queitly.
Am I on a ******** pirate ship?
She gave a chuckle, scooting herself next to him...them.
Ruxx gestured a handshake to her new friend.
"My name is Ruxx, And, I am rather confused..."
She ruffled up her hair and gazed back at him.
"Leaves and crap. No biggy."
She spoke, self consciously running her fingers through her hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff