Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruxx moved her arm over his body to meet her hand with the couch. A sinister look came about her, her eyes reddening with bloodlust. She brought her body up slightly, breathing warm on his skin. The very scent of his blood sifting through his pores was enough to drive her nuts.
She brought her tongue, touching is neck, swirling around before she leaned closer, and soon, her sharp fangs would graze his skin, and puncture it. Sucking his sweet blood, more desirable than that of a human.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte finally got out of bed after falling asleep again. She headed to the bathroom and showered before changing into a red skirt and top and heading downstairs.
Once downstairs she headed to her couch and curled up on it after nodding in greeting to Ruxx and Ric.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Ric leaned back against the couch, inclining his head towards her ever so slightly so that he could take in the scent of her, and her hair with a deep breath. A sigh of contentment escaped from his lips again as she breathed lightly across her skin. He braced himself when she brought her tongue across his neck, and shuddered lightly. When she pressed her fangs to him and then pierced his next he let out a happy moan. But, before he let her continue at all he reached around and pulled her tightly against him, rubbing against her. He was careful to keep her head generally unmoved. So the teeth wouldn't tear about to much. After having her tightly against himself he moaned out happily again and relaxed, as she drew out his fruity, alcoholic blood. He flicked his tongue against the side of her ear playfully.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She readjusted so that she was laying out on the couch with her head resting on the armrest. She then tapped her side and a book appeared on it. She then started reading the book quietly as she tried to ignore the feeding going on behind her.
Ruxx oomfed at the gesture of him pulling her close, closing her eyes she fed. Continuing to suckle only for a small time, only to nourish her thirst and keep him....alive? She pulled from him, lapping up the sweet blood that beaded down his neck, all the way up to the wound.
She gazed at him, licking her lips slowly.
"Delicious."
She expressed, nodding over to Kayte in a welcome, noting her ignoring the situation. Not to be rude, she smiled, cocking her head to the side.

Dapper Dabbler

(( woot!!! I froze my a** off at Disneyland, but boy was it a BLAST!!! ))
User Image
Hobo_Bob
User Image

[[Cali-disney?]]

Dapper Dabbler

Ruxx
Hobo_Bob
User Image

[[Cali-disney?]]

(( yup yup. ^.^ ))
User Image
[[What was the temp?]]

Dapper Dabbler

(( It was like 65 when we got there around 5pm but then it went down to~.....think like 59...maybe 60 or colder.))

Shay walked up the path to the tavern. She held an empty bottle of fanta orange soda in her hand and would once in a while tap it against her lag in a rhythm that she much have had in her head. After a good nights sleep in her room at her own house, she felt so much better and not as tired as normal.

She walked right up to the doors and walked in casually, looking over her silver pince nez glasses at everyone already present. She smiled a little and waved in greeting before taking a seat a the bar and knocking on the counter to get attention from Dark, if he was there. If not, she waited for nothing, apparently.
User Image
[[That seems warm to me >.< I would love to be in 60 degree weather -.- *envious* ]]

Dapper Dabbler

(( Oh I love it too, but I was in a blue dress with a little sweater and sandals. It was really cold to me. ))
User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte looked up from her book when she heard Shay tapping on the counter. "He's in bed." She said before going back to her book, now on the last few pages.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Ric grinned down at her and smiled happily as she pulled away. "Sooo, enjoy yaself?" He patted her head gently and ran his finger through her mussed up hair. He gave a contented moan when she pulled away.
"Ah, you stopped so soon. It's not like I even need it." He smiled again and couldn't help but put a small kiss upon her forehead. "Well we're glad you think I taste so wonderful." He held her close to him and thought, and decided he wanted to try her. So he kissed her lightly on the neck, and held his face down there.

Dapper Dabbler

Nodding her head slowly, she silently sighs and turns around to see who she greeted. She didn't even know who was there or not. She saw Kayte reading a book and....Ruzz feeding off Ric. Interesting.

It made her a little upset where a little voice was telling her to do something about it, but she also heard a little voice that told her it wasn't any of her beez wax. In the end, the 2nd voice won. She looked away, casting her eyes down to her hands where she couldn't see anymore.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces