Welcome to Gaia! ::

She shrugs as she finished off her coffee. She looks back at the demonling that had the coffee pot in its hand. She shakes her head. "No thank you. Something cold please." she says softly. As she turned to look at the new comer, she sighs softly. "I am sorry. I can not give you a room but you can rest in mine if you like." she says. "I am not staying in there right now."
His ear pivots to hear better, "I appreciate it. Hrm, where are my manners."

Turning to Darriyah, "My name is Kevadrin. What exactly is this place?"

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Announcement: I will be cleaning house tomorrow (10/28/11) and all rooms will suddenly become vacant of all.. If you wish to "reside" here you must start posting again..

Dars: Your room will still be there as you are still wonderfully active here even when I am not as much.. I love you girly.. Thank you for your loyalty.. Let me know if you want a different room.. heart

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Silently Dor walks up the stairs and into the bar.. She'd had a good time with Mat but that was over now and it was time for her to figure out what if anything she planned to do with the Crimson Mist.. She and Daemon had worked hard to get it open to the public so it would be horrible to have to close it down.. But with the only sign of life being herself and Dars.. She just didn't know what to do..

She walks behind the bar and mixes herself a black russian then just stands there and sips lightly as she contemplates her options..

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Hours later she is still sitting there, though she'd gone through three more drinks but her mind just couldn't come up with anything.. She sighs and sets her empty glass on the bar for the demonlings to wash then heads down to her room.. She stops on the first level and walks to Adenn's door.. She gently brushes her fingers over the wood before sighing with regret and heading to her own room on the third level down.. Maybe he would return and she could make up with him.. Maybe..

She slips into her bed after stripping off her robe, then attempts to sleep..

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

User Image
~Darriyah~
Darriyah sat in her room for a few days, thoughts running through her mind. She didnt know how to help her friend Dor with the problem of no one returning to the Crimson Mist. She could feel the sadness that subsided in the establishment.Taking in a deep breath, she stood up and started toward the bathroom to take a hot shower, removing her clothing piece by piece. Once she got to the shower, she turns the hot water on and stands there for a moment and allows the water to heat up. She takes in a deep breath before wandering into the shower. She steps in and stands there, allowing the water to fall upon her tattooed and scarred covered body, forming droplets and sliding down the curves of her body. She began to wash up, the hot water easing the tension in her muscles.
As soon as she was finished, she turned the water off and gets out, wrapping her wet body into a towel. As she made her way back into her room, she took her long wet hair and began to braid it, getting it out of her face and off her back. She wanders over to her closet and pulls out a pair of tight blue jeans that hugged her hips and showed off every curve, a black tank top that stopped just above her belly button, and a pair of high heeled boots that came up to her thighs. As soon as she was dressed, she walks out of her room and into the hallways and started toward the stairs to the bar area.
When she made it to the bar, a demonling looked over and noticed her and retrieved a drink for her without her asking at all. The demonlings had finally gotten use to her being here even though barely anyone else was. Taking in a deep breath, Darriyah took a seat where the creature had sat her drink, sitting there in silence.

Tipsy Mage

Garrack approached the building at a leisurely pace, he was in no hurry to get to the building. He heard there were rooms and good food but at the moment was not particularly hungry. This would at the very least be a good place to let some of the heat die off before returning to traveling. Hopefully the people here knew not to ask to many questions. It would be a bother trying to find somewhere else to hide out while so many people were looking for him. Without even noticing he had gotten close he arrived right at the door, he was more distracted then he thought. He let himself inside and sat himself right at the bar. On second thought, food would be good right about now. In fact so would some good drink, and maybe even good company. All thoughts of keeping a low profile fading at the possibility of a good time. Garrack was dressed in an assortment of mismatched clothes from different areas. A dark green cloak over a black long-coat which itself was over an eastern looking green robe and black pants, he had a large blue scarf that itself could almost pass for a cloak and black leather boots. His ear length black hair was slightly messy and his eyes were a bright emerald color. He was clean shaven and other then the fact he looked disheveled with all the mismatched clothes he looked like a rather normal human.
User Image
~Darriyah~
A new scent had reached Darriyah's nose as the new comer made his way inside. She turned her emerald eyes and scanned the new comer in silence for a moment before speaking. "Evening..." she says softly in a Romanian accent. "Anything the demonlings can get you?"

Tipsy Mage

There was nothing like a beautiful woman to take his mind of his troubles. He had a sudden wish that he had a hat to tip in greeting, he would have to look into finding a nice hat. "Evening." Garrack grinned, his smile was a bit crooked, as though he were amused by something privately. It had a tendency to make him look a bit smug but this was simply how he always smiled. "Demonwhats? Oh wonderful..demons things, just what I needed." Whatever these demons were they sounded relatively minor, he doubted they would know of him, he was just being paranoid to get nervous. "Well in any case I want whatever food this place is best at making and something strong to get me smashed, followed by a nice comfortable room for me to stumble to and pass out in." He was vaguely worried that they might end up cooking up people or something equally grim, a place that employed demons could be a bit grim. It was likely a silly thought so like most of the thoughts he had this night he just shooed it away. "Oh and a glass of peach juice if you have it." He added as an afterthought.
User Image
~Darriyah~
She turned her attention to the demonling that was awaiting for the order and nods as it went off to do as it was asked. She turned her head and sighed softly. "Im sure my dear friend who is the owner of this place wouldnt mind if you found a room just for the night. I will let her know when she returns from her slumber." she says softly before she took a sip of her drink. A few moments later, the demonling had returned with the young man's order. "Enjoy.." she says softly as she nodded a thanks to the creature before it wandered off.
Kevadrin moves from his seat to a corner table, putting his back to the wall. Nursing his drink, he watches the room, his ears twitching at each noise.
User Image
~Darriyah~
Hearing movement once more, Darriyah glanced behind her to the source and noticed the person she had spoken to the night before. She nods in greeting before returning her gaze back down the counter top where her drink sat.
Kevadrin nods back, his eyes start to space out, staring off into the distance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff