Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heartbreak Freedom
((Brb going out to smoke and get something to drink, meantime I'm going to let my friend on.))
((What does he look like?))
Sitting there with eyes glossed over, Kevadrin's floppy ear twitches in time to the conversation. His right eye starts to tic and spasm. The whole side of his face is contorted in pain.

Beloved Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
With her long, brown hair pulled back a little by two red ribbons, Ivory enters the tavern. Her bronze eyes glance around the room slowly, and her full figure comes into view. Ivy stood at an adorable 4'9, and had what seemed like a perfect hourglass figure. She wore a pleated red skirt, and on top she wore an arm-baring shirt, which was brown and a red vest, which made her look like she could possibly work there, since it was traditional barkeep clothing from long ago. But she didn't she was just a visitor. As far as her shoes went, Ivory wore a pair of black Mary Janes, and thigh high stockings, which were brown to match her shirt. There were red ribbons that weaved their way up Ivory's legs, forming a bow on the outer area of the tops of her stockings. Her skin was pale and fair, like porcelain for a China Doll. She was petit, so she didn't have too big of a bust, but since she had an hourglass figure, it was noticable that she DID had breasts, as most girls at the age of 16 did. They just weren't all up in everyone's faces.
His hair unbrushed and looking rather wild, his face looking down, as if he were feeling pitiful, his slender, yet toned, body seemed to move with an ease that many did not. Crest nearly glided in, his shimmering green eyes looking around the tavern, darting from flame to flame, and face to face. His clothes were rather nice, and not worn from any sort of roughness. He was very pale, almost to the point of seeing through him, he wore a shirt that was tight around his torso, and jeans that were a little baggy for his legs, a black belt holding them in place, and black shoes flat on the bottom. He didn't look very old, only about sixteen or so, but looks can be rather deceiving, as he was truthfully 18.
Seraphina

Sera watches other people come in while she talks to Daemon. Helping where needed since she wanted to, she continues to look out of Isa. Her Lavender Eyes roam over the others as she hides her Hands. Her Dress hides most of her Body, her Lavender Hair hiding her burned Face. The others are interesting slightly, but Daemon has her attention.
User Image
~Darriyah~
Darriyah slowly made her way inside the tavern from being around in the town. She seemed like she wasn't in a good mood but she wasn't going to go out of her way to be rude to anyone but she wasn't going out of her way to be extremely nice either.
Once to the door, she pushes her way in, allowing the door to shut behind her before making her way to the counter. As she walked, the familar scents of those she knew filled her nostrils. She sighed, shaking her head as she took a seat. Once she took her seat, the demonling that normally takes her orders came with a cup of hot peppermint tea and a small piece of cake. She smiled to them and nods in thanks as she sat there in silence.
User Image
~Darriyah~
Finishing her tea and small piece of cake, she sets it aside and turns around so her back was resting on the counter top. Her emerald eyes scanning the room. Daemon was in, so was Adenn. She already knew about Dor being here. It seemed the only ones here anymore is herself and Dor. Then there were new scents as well. She had pin pointed one. It was a young girl. She chuckled, shaking her head as she continued sitting at the counter alone and in silence.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
"Well you may stay since you work here, I have no problem with that, Name is Daemon Shadowcross, Pleasure to meet you Sera, Come with me and let us speak in private."

Daemon offered his hand to the woman as he slowly made his way around the counter once more, He was going to go for a walk and wished Sera to come with him. She intrigued him greatly and possibly sparked a flame of interest in women once more after what had happened in his past.

"Will you join me?"

He asked once more and sighed, His power never dropped and his energy still seeping out of his structure with ease.
Seraphina

When a second young looking woman walks in Sera sighs. She starts to feel old again. Granted looks don't always reveal a person's age as she too looks young. She doesn't look as young as the new girl or the little one who's under 5' though. Looking around the room she wonders about where Isa is. She still hasn't had the chance to talk to her. Looking to Daemon she smiles. "Oh? I do have a job? Well now, that's perfect. And I'd love to come with you." Taking his Hand she stands up. "Where to?"

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Daemon smiled and took her hand gently and headed for the front door, He spoke softly to her and nodded once to her.

"To the forest where I feel at ease, To much has happened in this tavern for me to ease my mind in it, Plus I wish to know more about you."

Daemon smirked and opened the front door for the woman and bowed slightly for her so she could get by, He was acting like a gentleman to her which he once was. Daemon had his raven follow him everywhere he went but this time it was kept away for safety purposes.
Seraphina

Smiling as he opens the door for her Sera walks outside. "May I ask what's happened? You're welcome to know anything you want about me. If you'll return the information." She's a very guarded person due to her own past. Her Hand will remain in his until he lets it go. "So this job, what will I be doing?" Her Lavender Hair sways around her Shoulders as they walk; her matching Eyes are on him.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Daemon looked over towards Sera and smiled a little while chuckling.

"Well I couldn't keep a high maintenance woman happy...kept disappointing her with my actions and my nature so I ripped all ties with her apart...that woman I speak of...is the one your looking for, Isadora..."

Daemon sighed and closed the door behind him, He held onto her hand a little more as they walked the winding path to the forest. Someone else's memories seemed to start filling his head but who's where they, They shown two women in the past but he didn't recognize them. This was his new life and he was going to live it the way he wanted to and not with anyone whom chose to harm him mentally, emotionally and physically on purpose anyways.

"Well tell me what had troubled you in the past? Share with me and I shall do the same in return."

He offered to her with a smile.
Seraphina

"Well I don't really need her now that I've found you. If you're actually the Co Owner. You did just say you broke all ties to her. You also didn't answer about this job you mentioned." Laughing softly now Sera shakes her Head. "I'm glad you agree to it. I have a tyrant for a Husband, well had. I left him, finally got away without him bringing me back. Unfortunately I haven't found anyone to remove his Binds on me. You seem like you could. He has a spell on me locking my Magic, my Healing, and my other abilities. It's very annoying and makes me basically a Human. The biggest point in why he did it." She has no problem sharing that part. Her bandaged Left Hand and Feet are both clear to him.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
"Well you answered a question of mine which was an important one to what you may be able to do for the tavern, Your job will be a healer and a barmaid. For your services you will have free room and board."

Daemon soon stopped and sensed the magic bindings on the woman and closed his eye's and smiled a bit more, He removed his hand from her and started to concentrate and focus all of his energy within him to help this lass out.

"And as for your bindings I will help you but it will take a little time, First I will unlock your healing abilities and soon after everything else. I will get tired quickly sinc ei will be using the majority of my energy to strip the bindings away and place even more powerful ones upon you to keep them from being bound once more."

Daemon smirked and chuckled a bit as his energy started to dance around him like black and crimson glow sticks would within a raver's hands, The light show effects swirled around him as the root's of the forest cracked and groaned under the two. Daemon may be the Wrath Incarnate but he had some good intentions in him still, He groaned a bit as his energy formed around his hands infront of Sera and himself. That energy could be felt miles and miles away as his eye's changed from the deep dark crimson to a fiery red color, His pitch black hair rose violently into the air around him whipping and cracking the ground around him as his display of power shook the ground around them as it grew in massive quantities.
Seraphina

"I accept, and I appreciate it. All of it. I'm hoping not to be found by him. I ran for two days before finding your place. He's always caught me sooner." Feeling his power, she is intrigued even more by him. She tries to ignore the effects on everything by him. It's not hard as she's use to dark energy and such signs of power. This time though she feels it's not meant to hurt her. "I believe it's my turn again to ask something. It's a simple one, just what are you? And before you waste a question, I'm a Vampress." Looking up into his Eyes the change in color also has her curious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff