Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Crimson Mist
Outfit for the day
Mood/thoughts: fair
Song currently playing: None now

Darriyah was around the corner with Riley as she heard a familiar voice come from out in the lobby. "Just a minute please!" she called out as she gets up and looks, not being seen just yet. It was Shinsuke. Her heart just stopped. The man who she had loved for a long time and still did was in front of her. "Shin..." she whispered softly. Shaking her head, she comes into view. "Hello Shinsuke." she says as she leaned against the wall, still in sight of Riley as she watched the man that held her heart that long ago.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
At his question, Maddie furrowed her emerald brows and thought for a moment. There was a lot about her brother she could tell, but not all of it sounded nice. After all, he was her twin and he did irritate her quite a lot. Deciding to be good, she smiled and dropped Keiichi's hair along with her own.

"Well, he's as tall as me. His hair is like mommy's, but his eyes are just like yours." She started, her own bright eyes moving to look at her father's. "Mommy said that, when he is mad, he acts like you. She is always huffing her breath and rolling her eyes, it is really funny to see." Maddie added with a giggle, looking over her shoulder to see if her mother would react to what she had said.

Lexi, however, had her eyes glued to the ceiling. She was watching the little scene that was playing out upstairs. Riley was fine, but it seemed Darriyah was in for a surprise. Shaking her head, she pulled her powers back just as Keiichi's hand covered her own. For a moment, she had to force her mind to function enough to realize what was going on. Her smile slowly made its way over her rosy lips as her head finally caught up with the rest of her. Sharp ears caught her daughters words and had laughter bubbling out of her.

"That he does, but I would say Maddie's fits far out match his." Lexi replied, tugging playfully on her daughters hair before shifting her eyes to Keiichi. "It seems we have more guests than I thought. How about we go upstairs and you can actually meet your son." She added, pushing herself to her feet but making sure her hand stayed in his.

Upstairs, Riley was chatting at Darriyah happily and was content to continue. Unfortunately, Shinsuke chose that moment to make an appearance in the Crimson Mist. The new voice stole Riley's, and apparently Dar's, attention and had the young child following the woman to see who it was. Although he was rather curious, he stayed close to Darriyah while watching the man before them with bright topaz eyes.
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

Sensing Riley behind her, she glances behind her to find Riley close to her. She smiles lightly as she placed a hand gently on his head to let him know she knew he was standing there and turned her attention back to Shinsuke without another word.
Keiichi smiled at his daughter and gently patted her on the head. "Well I hope he doesn't shock things like me too." he gives a gentle chuckle before his attention turned to Lexi, his eyes staring into her's before seemingly concentrating for a second. "I think I can make the stairs...." he whispers quietly. In actuallity, he hadn't so much as moved a few feet the time that he was stuck in the room. He slowly stood, taking his love's hand and giving a gentle lean onto her for a bit of support. "sorry.... it's been a really long time..."

((Ill post shun later, but I gtg atm.))
shinsuke looked over to the person who greeted him and gave a sweet smile. "Hello. I'm Shi-....." His eyes widened then as he blinked and stared at the woman, his lost love. A lost look took his face as he stared at her, before his eyes dropped to the ground. His eyes saddened then as he closed his eyes. "Dreaming... Again..." His eyes closed. "I'm fine..." He whispers reassuringly to himself. "A pack... What... Fox don't have packs..." He gave a gentle whimper then. "What..." Ears flipped toward the stairs again as he turned to the door leading out, a confused look taking him.
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

Watching the reaction of her beloved fox, Darriyah's heart sank. No, he wasn't dreaming, she was here right in front of him. She takes a step forward but stops. "Shinsuke!" she cried out to him. She didn't know what to do. She had promised Lexi to keep an eye on Riley but she also wanted to run up and grab him. What was she to do? She takes a step back, careful not to run into Riley and sighs. "Melalin...."
Shinsuke's eyes widened when he heard his name being yelled. Turning then he gives a surprised look. "Ah...!?" He blinks a few times before looking her over. "O-Oh... I'm sorry, my manners seem to be...." He cuts himself off and shakes his head, completely lost. "A-Anyways!! I'm Shinsuke, and I was wondering if I could have a room." He gives a hurried smile and a deep blush as he bows his head to her.
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

He didn't remember her? What was going on? Shaking her head, she straightens up and takes in a deep breath. "O..of course you can. Tis a pleasure Shinsuke." she says, her heart sinking even more. She pushes herself off the wall and heads to the bar where they keep the keys. She picks up a key and the guest book and writes down his name and slides the key toward him. "Room 8 dear." She forces herself to smile.
shinsuke looks over and gives one of the biggest smiles she would ever see him give. "Thanks...!" He takes the key and looks at it, before turning and looking at Darriyah again. "I really appreci-....." His sentence drifts for a second as he looks at her. "I remember something." He whispers as he looks at the key in his hand and then back up to her. "Very pretty...." He says in a whisper. "O-Or maybe I'm just thinking it..."
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

Darriyah couldn't help but to put on a real smile as he spoke. "You're welcome. Enjoy your stay. By the way, the rooms are all downstairs." she says softly as she grabbed a glass and poured water in it. Her attention was grabbed again as soon as he said he remembered something. That sparked a little hope and her wolven ears that had been hidden perked up. But as soon as he said he was probably thinking it, she sighed, laying her ears back flat against her head as she gave him a weak smile.
Shinsuke gave a nod as he turned to the stairs and smiled, before once again returning to Dar. "You know you are the nicest person I've talked to in months." He blushed and looked down then, giving a small chuckle. "But I bet that's your job huh...?"
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for the day

"Well, it is my job but I am nice by nature anyway." she smiled as she bowed her head in politeness. She chuckled at his blushing. He was always so cute when he blushed. "Would you like something to eat? Something to drink?" she turned to Riley. "You too?"

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Sorry for my absence lately guys, we just found out we are having a girl and I have been too busy to post. I promise I will try and post something soon.))
((Its okay Lex. We still love you. ^-^
Congrats on having a baby girl))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
((Return to Life my lovely thread...for I have returned, and by the looks of it so did Ri.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff