Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
(Alas, I must go to bed now. Good night all!)
The auburn haired girl silently rents one of the empty rooms for the night and leaves without saying a word to anyone.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

It's not the time
It's not the place
I'm just another pretty face
So don't come any closer..

With a groan Dor wakes and finds herself laying on the spot she'd stood in the night before as she'd talked to.. Who had she talked to? She groans again and hauls herself up.. After dusting the dirt off her she slowly makes her way to the tavern.. Once inside she heads for her room and a much needed hot shower.. She was soo cold.. Never again would she sleep outside..

After her shower she dries then tosses herself onto her and Adenn's bed.. Sadly he wasn't there to soothe her, he'd had to go on a mission again.. She sighs and curls up under the blankets, still shivering..

You're not the first
You're not the last
How many more?
Don't even ask
You're one more dead composer..

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit
Mood/Thoughts:calm and content

Darriyah didn't really remember making her way to the room. She slowly wakes up from the sound of her alarm going off. Grumbling, she looks over. The large glowing red numbers read off one forty-four in the afternoon. Dammit, she never slept this long. She yawns and slowly climbs out of bed and toward the shower. She didn't bother to look if Shin had joined her or not. She was so use to having her gigantic bed to herself, she never noticed if anyone had crawled in with her.

She made her way to the shower, not bothering to shut the door. She didn't really care if anyone seen her naked or not. She was use to it due to showering with the men back home since she was the only female within the warriors. As the bathroom filled up with steam, she undressed and slipped in. Ahh, the water felt good on her tethered and torn body. She stood there for a few, allowing the water to fall on her body, form bead lets and slide down her like it was nothing.

After standing there for a while, she began to wash up. She washed her body, hair, tail and ears. When she was done, she turns the water off and slips out, wrapping the nearest towel around her wet body and walks out into the room to get dressed. She pulls her clothing out and gets dressed. Once she was dressed, she pulls her semi-wet hair up into a messy bun and walks out, leaving her door unlocked and makes her way toward the stairs.

As she walked, her heels clicked, echoing through out the hallway. She didn't care anymore if anyone woke up or not. She was use to not seeing anyone around anymore. Once her foot hit the top step, she was greeted once more by her demonling friend with a cup of her favorite coffee. She smiled contently and took it, patting her friend on the head before he made his way back to his work.

Sighing softly, she took a sip of her coffee and made her way to her perch behind the counter. Setting her coffee down, she reaches for her book in its hiding spot under the counter and opens it up to begin to read. She didn't know if anyone was up or not. Honestly, it didn't matter.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

It's not the time
It's not the place

Jerking out of a light doze Dor jumps out of her bed and tosses a random dress on, fortunately it was one of her favorites.. A red as her hair, low cut in the front and back, and hanging down to her ankles.. She doesn't bother with shoes, but does run a brush through her long curly hair.. Satisfied with her look she heads back up to the tavern..

Once there she gives a smile and a soft "Hey girly.." to Dars and slips behind the bar to grab the paperwork she keeps ignoring.. Maybe she should let Isa deal with it.. She shrugs and takes the paperwork to a table and tosses it down before sitting and looking at the stack.. "Ugh.." She says to herself before diving in..

You're not the first
You're not the last
How many more?
Don't even ask

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit

Hearing footsteps and a soft familiar voice that followed, Darriyah glanced up. Her eyes meeting the source of the voice. It was the curly red headed woman she called her friend. Dor was much different that Isa. She knew her scent to well. She had only dealt with Isa once, maybe twice.

A faint smile crossed her face as she watched the woman deal with the paperwork. "You know, if you girls dont want to deal with that, I have nothing better to do." she whispered loud enough for Dor to hear her. "Are you all right though?"

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

It's not the time
It's not the place

Dor looks up at Dars with a bit of relief in her eyes.. "Would you really? I don't want to put more work on your shoulders.." She sits back, her fingers tapping the sheets of paper on the table.. "Am I alright? No.. But that can't be helped.. Adenn is off doing his war thing so i'm kinda.. ugh.. ya know? I think I base my life around his too much these days.. I.. I think I need a hobby.." Other then sex..

You're not the first
You're not the last
How many more?
Don't even ask

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit

She couldn't help but to chuckle at her stressed friend. "Love, I have no problem helping you and Isa at all. What else do I have to do? All I do is sit here, watching the tavern. The darling demonlings serve people before any of us get up to do so. I haven't been in a fight since my warrior days. I have no sex life." she chuckled. "So, I have no problem helping."

She thought about it for a moment before turning her gaze back to Dor. "Adenn... Ahh yes. You did get with him." she nodded. "Im sure you'll find something. Better yet, why not relax?"

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

It's not the time
It's not the place

Dor smiles a little ruefully.. "If you are sure, it doesn't really take too much, just go through these and make sure the demonlings are paying the right amount to our suppliers.. If you find any over charges or what not give the paper to one of the demonlings and either I or Isa will go fix the error.." By fix she meant give whoever had tried to cheat them something to scare the s**t out of them forever..

She wrinkles her nose a bit.. "Why do you smell like Shinsuke? Has that little rat been hitting on you?" She knew the two weren't intimate yet, that gave off a whole other scent but.. No matter how much someone washes a trace always lingers..

"Speaking of oddness here.. Any idea who or what is in the crystal over there?" She gestures to the odd woman in black crystal.. Ice? Who knew..

You're not the first
You're not the last
How many more?
Don't even ask

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit

She nods to the instructions that was given to her dealing with the demonlings. "All right." she nods with a smile. As soon as Dor had mentioned Shinsuke, blush rushed over her face like hot magma over a field. She didn't know how to answer her friend. She did have an attraction to him but she didn't want to step on any toes. "Y..yes he was but Im not Innocent in this either." she sighed. "I am a little attracted to him. Okay, maybe not a little. I couldn't help it. Its been a long time since I have been touched. Besides, I stayed to myself because of Isa. I love her dearly and didn't want to break her heart."

Shaking her head, she sighed lightly before looking over at the crystal. "What in heaven's name?" she asked as she stood up and started toward the crystal in curiosity.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

It's not the time
It's not the place

Dor had no idea what Dars was talking about.. Apparently Isa and Shinsuke were no longer together? A grin spit her lips, a mischievous glint sparking in her black eyes.. "Good luck with that.. The boy is a mess.." She turns to look at the crystallized being and shrugs.. "I suppose we'll find out sooner of later.. As long as it doesn't ******** up the tavern I'm not worried.." She stand and returns the paperwork to it's shelf under the bar..

You're not the first
You're not the last
How many more?
Don't even ask

making his way up the stairs in a suit keiichi grins deviously. Being free of everything was very relaxing. He didnt need a job, or to take care of anybody, also he had a crazy woman to keep him entertained for a while. Just as he looked around he spots the black crystal and walks over to it, seeing Raeli inside. "Ugh.. How long do you sleep.." he asks as he taps the crystal with his slim index finger, before shoving his hands into his pockets. Leaning back he takes a seat on a barstool, and looks over, seeing Dor and Darriyah. Grinning he waves. "I saw you and shun getting along quite nicely last night. He didnt spook you did he?" he asks letting out a gentle laugh.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

It's not the time
It's not the place

Dor glances at Keiichi and rolls her eyes.. "I take it that little crystal thing is because of you and your childish brother? It better not cause any damage here or I will take it out of your hide.." She pours herself a shot of rum and waves it to Keii.. "Want some?"

(( Dars had a date with her hubby so.. Not sure when/if she'll be back today.. ))

You're not the first
You're not the last
How many more?
Don't even ask

smiling he nods and gets up from his spot and takes the stool right next to her. "I wouldnt mind a spar with you. Besides, that woman is just after my lust, and Shinsuke's envy." he points out as he looks at her blinking. Leaning a bit closer he frowns. "You dont smell... How you usually do... Boyfreind neglecting you?" he asks as one of his eyebrows raise. "It is none of my business, but you look like you havent had sex in a long time." he says chuckling, as he waited for a shot.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

It's not the time
It's not the place

She pours herself another shot then one for Keii, which she pushes toward him.. "A spar? I would eat you alive lust boy.. As for Adenn, he is off being a soldier of war.. He'll return in a week to take care of my sexual needs.." She downs her shot, pours another then leans slightly toward Keii with a grin, her ample cleavage looking ready to spill her charms.. "And you smell like pure lust, not getting any from Airlia these days hmm? Clearly lust isn't everything.."

You're not the first
You're not the last
How many more?
Don't even ask

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
Eyes snapping open, the ice around Raeli shatters and vanishes. Blinking a few times, the woman make an unhappy noise as she stretches. "Good Lord. I've forgotten how long days last above ground. It's terrible." A shudder runs through her body as her stomach rumbles. "... I guess I'm hungry?" Raeli rolls her pink ruby eyes. "Stupid... now where did those boys go."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff