• Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

After working all day in the village to rebuild Dor makes her way back to the tavern.. At the entrance she changes her mind and heads for the beach.. She needed to clear her head of the stench of smoke and fear that Matias had left behind in her rampage through the village.. Fortunately he'd killed less then he had thought, though still a great many had died.. She takes a seat on the sand and looks out over the moonlit sea..

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Vicious Hunter

The hooves of the massive black steed pounded along the sand, leaving a trail of flames. The man astride the horse was large as well, though he still looked small compared to the beast. He came up before Dor, the beast rearing up on it's hind legs and snorting fire as it stopped a few feet from her. The rider dismounted, dropping down from from the horses back with the heavy clink of the metal plate armor that covered every inch of the being. He seemed to study Dor for a minute before turning back to the horse and patting it on it's neck before it galloped off, seeming to sink into the sand as smoke and flame shot up around it. The armored creature turned back to Dor, silent for a moment before reaching up and removing the helm. He brought the demonic looking helm down to his side, smiling up at Dor. Aden hadn't changed in the time he had been away. His hair longer and his face covered in stubble. His Icy blue eyes took her in and his smile broadened.

"He Dor.. Been awhile."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Having heard the horse approach she just watched the show as the beautiful beastie dropped Adenn off then took off.. She'd know Adenn anywhere, the surprise on her face was more due to the fact that he was actually here then how he arrived.. She stands and wipes the sand off her jean covered butt and gives him a smile..
"Good to see you my friend.. I wondered if you would ever return.. You are well I take it?" She looks him over as she speaks, curiosity coloring her voice.. "What is with the armor? Expecting armagedon?"

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Vicious Hunter

He shook his head.

"That's still a long time off.."

He smiled moving about in the heavy plate with relative ease.

"Nah.. I was called away.. Sometimes armor is needed no matter how good a fighter you are.."

He let out a light chuckle.

"How have you been Dor?"
Seraphina

A young woman wanders the Forest, completely and utterly lost. Looking around with wide Lavender Eyes, she sighs softly. Having no idea even what Forest she's in, Sera quickens her pace. It's growing dark out and she doesn't want to be found by the wrong animal or person. Holding up the lower half of her Dress she steps carefully. Her Feet are bare, and her Hands are blackened from being burned. She's about ten minutes from the Inn, but doesn't know it.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

"Ahh.. I see.. I wondered if Airlia scared you off.. She can be a little much for men some times.." She steps close to him and bangs a knuckle on his chest piece and giggles at the clang.. "It's good to know I have a while yet to worry about the end of worlds.." She sighs at his last question.. Her tired eyes raising to look upon his face.. "Not well my friend.. I believe I am cursed to live a lonely life.. Sardon abandoned me while I was in my healing slumber.. Which admittedly lasted a very long time, but still.. And I was woken by the cries of the village being burned, the people murdered by an old friend." She shrugs and gives a tiny smile.. "That is life around me.. There is but one person from before my sleep that still resides here.. Are.. Are you back for a while or just passing through?"

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Vicious Hunter

He shrugs.

"I had hoped to be back or awhile.."

He bangs one the breastplate where she had moment's before.

"Been in this pretty much since I left.. Need to relax a bit.."

He looked up towards the bar.

"Like hit the hot spring.."

He took a few steps towards the bar and looked back.

"You are always welcome to join me in the spring. Looks like you need to relax too?"
((Anyone open to RP with me?))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

"You are a bit.. fragrant.." She says, some of her usual fire coming back into her eyes.. "I just might join you.. Your room is still the way you left it, most of the others have been cleaned but I kinda hoped you would be back so.. Yeah.." She looks back toward the sea then turns to walk with him to the tavern.. She probably smelled like burnt wood herself after spending the day helping the villagers that remained.. "Shall I have something to eat sent down to us?" Her eyes move to the forest as if she felt something there, but whatever or whoever it was would be at the tavern before long and the demonlings could help it.. She looks back to Adenn and moves towrd the building..

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Seraphina

Coming upon the building Sera heads inside, hoping it's okay. Looking around she shivers a bit. "Hello?" Her voice is soft and sweet. Taking everything in her Lavender Eyes look for anyone. "It's open right?" She's hiding her blackened Hands behind her Back. Walking to the Bar she lides onto a Stool and waits. It reminds her sh'll need a job now, a way to support herself.

Vicious Hunter

He nodded.

"I'm near starved.. I haven't had a good meal since I left.."

He smiled as they walked together.

"You forget about how you smell when you are focused on a battle.. Too tired to even make it you your bed.."

He looked at her.

"But I think I'll have a shower before I hit the spring.. But I could use a hand getting the armor off if you don't mind.. Not all the straps are accessible to me.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

As the woman takes a seat a demonling comes from the kitchen with a smile upon it's sweet face.. "Hello Ma'am.. May I get you something to drink or eat?"

Dor smiles as they enter the tavern, another demonling coming up to them.. "Of course I will help you remove the armor.." She gives the demonling at her knee instructions to bring them dinner in the hot springs after they are cleaned up and relaxing there.. The demonling bows politely then heads back into the kitchen.. She grins at Adenn, her mond going directly to what was under all that armor.. And then she sighs and heads for the steps.. He surly did not want to renew their old affair..

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Vicious Hunter

Coming to his old room he pushed the door open and stepped inside, smiling that nothing seemed to have been moved. He looked back over his should at her as she entered behind him.

"So have you done this before?"

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Stepping in the room behind him she shuts the door quietly then turns with a smile at him.. "No, but if you tell me what to do I will do it.. Or I can just magic it off you.." She smiles and moves over to him, a knuckle clanging on his back.. "Sorry can't resist.. There is just something about the clang of plate armor that makes me smile.. Perhaps it is the reminder of days long gone?"

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Seraphina

Looking up as shes joined she smiles at the Demonling. "I'm afraid I had to leave with only what I have on me. I needed a place to rest. Hopefully that isn't a problem. I was kicked out of the last place for not having any Money or Gold." Tucking a stray Hair behind her Ear she accidently shows her burnt Hands. "Could I have a Glass of Ice Water please?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff