Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Pumpkin-Tali
[[ Dashing: She literally lived in a white-wash world. Her prison guards only let her know tidbits. She'd been banished for a long time. So she's old but looks young. ]]

(That doesn't explain anything. Banished from where? The years? I honestly don't care, I'm just trying to help ya out here with your own history. Also most people don't enjoy hearing how pompous other characters are. Starting off by saying 'Well I'm as old as this, and I'm as old as that.' is just silly rigum morandu. See that there, I just made up two words. Anyways, the point is your character doesn't feel real at all. It's like she's just a floating voice and there's no real body to her. Why would anyone who's been in prison for FOREVER start off by talking like that, being so open? No one, that's who. You'd be reserved, probably not want to speak to others so quickly, become abrasive easily due to lack of human contact.

Take the steps to truly flesh out your character before just slabbing down something that looks silly when it's read out loud.)

Gekko

(( Kinda with Dashing here, that's why Rae is under the impression that she's high or something of the sort. She doesn't really feel...well, real. ))

...the start of Greece? ...yea, definitely high. I'll have some of whatever she did. Raechele just continued giving Spidentia that odd look, not entirely sure what to make of this weird woman. "...it's 2011. One year before the expected Mayan apocalypse, which you'd have to be an idiot to believe in." Predicted events always irritated her, mainly because they were never right. And yet people still believe in them.

There was a sudden uprising in her digestive tract. "Erk!" Rae let out a bit, clenching at her gut, "...I'll be right back!" With that, she made a dash for the first bathroom she could find. Meanwhile, every other tract felt like it was backed up too. MY INSIDES BURN WITH THE WHITE HOT INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS
I swear they should have found it a hoax by now. Nothing changes. Spidentia thought, as she hummed to herself, forgetting the words but knowing the lullaby. Then she watched as Raechele went off somewhere. What a strange decade.

[[ MK: She'll recall soon enough. Right now she's just confused. ]]
"Many thanks ma'am and if i may what is that noise outside? Has this place become a fighting stadium since last i visited?"

Brohime questioned to her

Dapper Lunatic

"Bloodiest of hells." She frowned, inching closer to the door, utterly confused. Sure, the bar was crowded, but the fact they didn't seem to care to try and stop the a*****e was unnerving. Though, that would've been more confusing.

"How's... Ergh. Going outside to watch would be a terrible idea." Iolla peered out the window, and, damn, it was raining a lot!

Shameless Exhibitionist

"Probably... I think that's the reason that everyone's inside and not outside. There's definitely fighting going on though, so there's someone dealing with it." He blinks, following Iolla to gaze out the window, glancing around at what might be going on. In honesty, he was getting a little paranoid... he didn't like being in a room full of people at any time, let alone when there was some idiot running around outside fighting. His fingers tightened on the grip of his staff before he sighed lightly. "I think I'm going to get a drink..." he blinked, turning to move towards the bar, weaving in and out through the people.
Darriyah shook her head as she watched the people around her in silence, trying to be distracted from the fight outside. She was starting to get alittle bored as she sat there alone at the bar, sipping at her water. Her attention turned toward the woman that was speaking with Rae. She made her curious which made both black wolven ears emerge from her raven hair once more. She turns to set her water down and hops off the bar to make her way over. "Older than Greece?" she asked, her Romanian accent heavy. "May I ask you something?"
She watches the woman, tilting her head to the side, her tail emerging as well, swaying from side to side.
{I don't know if Isa's thinking the same thing...but all the OOC's bugging me. gonk }

Naida raised an eyebrow and an amused smirk spread across her face at his question. "Y' c'd say that", she said with a small chuckle. "Heh." She rolled her eyes and pulled up her stool to sit down a few feet away from him. She gave a small sigh. "This guy came 'n here rambling on about nothing 'n talking to 'imself. I assumed he w's insane. Well, he started t' attack people it seemed so one o' th' security guards 's fighting 'im outside..." She looked out the door...well...where the door once was and the corners of her mouth dipped into a frown. "That also explains that-" She nodded to the door frame. "-an' th' weather. He...did something t' th' weather", she finished and shrugged.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

(( Forgive me I had to shower.. TAKE ALL THE OOC TO THE OOC FORUM PLEASE..Thanks bunches.. ))

User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Dor sighs, if she could have helped Eva she would have, but there wasn't much she could do.. Dor wasn't a fighter.. She looks at Bro (hehe) and smiles a bit weakly.. "Hey sorry I didn't greet you.. How are you?" She was blissfully slipping into a drunken numbness..

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Dapper Lunatic

"Uhm." As Sardon walked off, an "Okay" escaped her. She was used to crowds, sure, but this was just plain confusing... She decided to head back to the lounge. Too many, and at least her curiosity was satiated for the time being. Iolla sighed, as well weaving through the crowd.
"hmmm i see so the man walked in asking for a fight and right now is receiving his fill of what he requested. Such a shame really the fact of people going insane and feeling they must wash it onto others to give the small chance of them being normal. However when it comes to the door if you wish i can fix it for you and promise you that it will not fall again unless someone possesses the power to shatter steel"

Brohiem looked to Dor and nodded at her

"It is always a pleasure to see you ma'am and worry not im sure the fighter you have out there is able to defend this place if not however know that you have other champions who would step out onto the battlefeild in your stead."

Felicia got up and moved over to Dor to comfort her. Animal instincts told her the woman was troubled by the experience that was unfolding before her

Shameless Exhibitionist

Moving around Dor and her companion, Sardon busied himself with moving behind the bar. Things seemed hectic, so he served himself - popping the cork on a bottle of red wine silently before taking a glass with him and pouring it, turning around to see what was going on. Ah, it seemed as if Iolla was moving up to the lounge too... that had been his next plan after getting something to drink, find somewhere that he could breathe again.

Taking a sip, he took another glass with him - just in case Iolla might want one, it would be rude not to - and moved around Dor and her companion once more (she seemed fine... if a little tipsy...) and moved to follow Iolla up the stairs. As he gets halfway he pauses, taking a deep breath once more, obviously happy not to be in the crowd...

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

"Will you help heal the land he destroys when it's all over? My whole body is aching with the pain of the damages to the land.." She was connected to the whole of the land she owned, so damages being done to it hurt her as well.. At least partially.. But her current mental anguish wasn't due to the fighting, it was her heartache.. Her loss.. She absently runs a hand over Felicia's soft head, her onyx eyes moving to Sardon, the numbness fading with just the sight of him.. She sighs and turns her attention back to Brohiem.. "How are you today my friend?"

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Naida gave a small 'huff'. "Tell me about it. 't least now he's not trying t' attack people 'n here anymore..." She smiled at him at glanced over at the busted door. Luckily only the very edge of the room inside where a doormat might be was getting wet. "If y' c'd do that, that'd be great. It'd probably save Dor lots o' money too."

She hoped to whatever divine forces may have been up there that the storm would let up before the day was over. Naida was still planning to get some extra cups of Ramen for herself. They were so easy and quick to prepare which was something she loved, especially with how busy she usually was.

Naida smiled softly as she watched Felicia move over to Dor. Cute, she thought.

"'m sure many people here would be willing t' defend th' place. There seem t' be a few fighters here. I think Eva's got it though and, if I'm correct, I believe she's wanted a fight ever since she first came here. Least fr'm what she told me once before."

She watched Sardon step behind the bar, serve himself, then leave. Naida didn't bother to intervene. He seemed responsible enough.

Dapper Lunatic

"Either they all came to speculate or get out of the storm." Iolla sighed, leaning back in her chair again by the time Sardon had returned. "Hopefully the second. Is everything alright?" She tilted her head as she sat up a bit, spotting the wine.

((Blurgh, short post is short.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces