Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

What was an amused smirk had turned into the look of complete annoyance. He debated offing her and being done with the whole thing. ******** this, why should he care? The universe wasn't going to move if she died. As quickly as his nail looked to cut through her skin he pulled away and he released his grip. Still too caring for his own good, damn it all to hell.
"Leave this place. Now."
He gently punched the wall of a nearby deli and the concrete cracked loudly. He was close to snapping and was already high on blood, not a good combination. Now she was here and asking him questions. Protection? Charges? He smirked at her and then cackled into the air loudly before swinging his head into the air before leveling his gaze at her, deadly intent piercing like a thousand knives.
"Do I look like a man who cares about any of that in any way?"
The vampire finally released his hand from the wall, it was dirty but unharmed. He walked towards her slowly, taking his ten thousand dollar blazer off and tossed it into the flames like it was nothing.
"You seem to be taken with the fact that I care about lives. Don't confuse me with these mixed breeds, b*****d children and common vampires lady."
He lit a cigarette and blew smoke into her face.
"I'm simply eating. No harm done."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Her eyes follow his every move, the fire reflecting in their onyx depths.. "I'm sorry but you seem to think you not killing me will make me leave, just like that.. You are mistaken.."

As he steps closer and blows the smoke in her face she steps back.. Not because she was afraid, but because she couldn't stand the scent of cigarette smoke.. "Nasty habit that.. Why don't you stop being all big and bad and come back to my place.. You can tell my what the ******** snapped your mind over drinks.." She could get him drunk on demon wine.. She wasn't above using anything she had to get the maniac in him to settle.. There was still life in the ruins of the village.. Even as she distracted him the Unicorns moved in to remove the ones still breathing.. "Come, lets go play where we won't be disturbed.."

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Daemon opened the doors to the tavern slowly and kept quiet as his pitch black eyes that held the sights and wonders of the dark and brutal abyss below their feet, he growled slightly letting a goblin know he needed something to feast upon and something to drink. All the
while he remained silent in his own tavern he runs with a friend of his.

((Hey guys I'm on a cell phone, kind of joined the military and been busy...heh.))
((Dor I have missed you!))

Slowly making its way to the tavern was a cloaked figure seemingly gliding down the path. Its face covered, only the emerald eyes of what seemed to be a woman staring out.
As the figure got to the door, it reached out a small bony hand and pushed the door open, stepping through, then allowing the door to shut behind 'em. The emerald eyed figure scanned the room for inhabitants. Sighing, the figure reached up and removed the cloth from its face and the hood from its head, revealing it to be Darriyah. She hadnt been in here for quite sometime. She took in a deep breath, placing the cloth that was over her mouth into the bag that was under her cloak and started toward the bar in silence in hopes someone she knew was here.
It had been a while. She had gone off once more in search of Fenris to check on her daughter. They were both safe and he allowed her to spend sometime with their daughter while he went away from a few weeks. Once he had returned, she had to leave since her scent was all over the village she stayed in. They both were on her mind.
She snapped back to reality as she took a seat at the bar, a demonling bringing her her usual. A cup of fresh french vanilla coffee. She smiled and nodded in thanks as she sat there, drinking it, awaiting for her friends to hopefully return.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( Heartbreak, good to know you are still alive my friend.. Miss you much! ))

(( Dars, good to see you too, and I miss you too! heart ))

(( Obviously I am back but Mat and I are returning to the tavern slowly.. However hopefully once there things will move a little quicker.. I think we are both a little rusty lol.. Much love to all! ))

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Heartbreak Freedom
Daemon opened the doors to the tavern slowly and kept quiet as his pitch black eyes that held the sights and wonders of the dark and brutal abyss below their feet, he growled slightly letting a goblin know he needed something to feast upon and something to drink. All the
while he remained silent in his own tavern he runs with a friend of his.

((Hey guys I'm on a cell phone, kind of joined the military and been busy...heh.))

(( I suddenly have less want to actually post here. ))

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

It amused Matias to no end how people though that drinking would make things better. He scoffed and punched the wall again, this time crushing it under his immense power. He never showed any real strength instead always opting to let words take their course. He was too pissed right now to care about any of that. The vampire had enough and bodies were going to start falling to the ground in bloody piles if he was left to his own devices for much longer.
"....And you seem to think that I'm a rational person."
Matias probably could kill her. It wouldn't take much for him to do so. After all, he knew deep down that he would never die as long as he wanted to stay alive. Interesting notion considering he died once before, but being who he was and what he did it wouldn't be far off to say that he did so to gain
"something".
"One other thing, I wouldn't try and take me a hostage. I'll kill you and everyone else that would try to help you."
He reached into his pocket and pulled out an ancient pen. It wore the age of at least a hundred years, if not more.
"Matter of fact, I'll do it with this."
He held the pen in front of his face, when he cracked his wicked smile his fangs showed clearly.
"With all of that understood...I'll be more then happy to accompany you back to your haven."
Then pen didn't leave his hand an inch. If Matias threatens someone with a pen, then they are going to die by the damn thing. He was like the vampire version of Joe Pesci.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

She listened to him speak, and threaten and a slow smile crosses her lips.. There wasn't an ounce of fear in her at his words.. When he brandishes the pen her smile grows more..
"I would never try to hold you against your will Mat.. I am neither afraid nor foolish.. I would however enjoy your company for a little while.. I've been alone in my own mind for too long and you, or rather your actions, woke me.."
She lets her robe slip open just a bit, enough to show off her pale neck and a hint of cleavage.. "If you are hungry for blood you are more then welcome to drink from me.. But not out here, lets leave my people to clean up this mess while we enjoy a little.. Peace and quiet.. Besides I can't stand the smell of burning flesh so soon after rising.." She turns on her bare heel and heads for the tavern once more.. She had felt others stirring in the place but since she was no longer connected to anyone there she wasn't sure who it was..

At the Tavern she looks back to see if he'd actually followed her, her bright red hair whipping in the wind off the sea.. "Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly.." She said softly, unsure who was the spider and who the fly..

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Matias waited for her too get out of sight and then pulled out a small white bag from his back pocket. He pulled off the top and poured the white stuff into his hand and snorted it up his nose. Lighting a cigarette he followed her, coming to the door and stopping before walking in.
"Quaint little place you have here. Let me buy it."
He snorted again, as if to swallow and then walked inside.
"If there are any others around, make them leave. I have little time to invest on worms. Unless there are other women here, then by all means."
He sat at what appeared to be the bar and sat another small white bag out on the counter.

**lame post is lame. next one will be better**

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Watching him walk in she shakes her head.. This one just might be the death of her.. So be it.. She follows him in.. "Buy it? I think not, It is my home and the home to my friends.. There is also the small problem of half of it being owned by Daemon.. I couldn't sell even if I wished to.. Which I don't.." She shrugs off his telling her to make the others, Dars and Dae wouldn't be asked or told to go anywhere.. "Be nice Mat.. Just ignore them, they are nothing to you.. Now.. What would you like to drink?" She asks as she looks at the little bag with a frown then leans close to him and sniffs lightly.. With another shake of her head she looks up at him with a raised brow.. "Really Mat, do you need crap like that to make you a badass?"

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Darriyah was at the bar as she heard her friend's and her company's conversation. She turned back to look at Dor and gave her a -I'll leave but hollar if you need me- type look. She stood up and started toward the stairs toward her old room. Just before she leaves, she lets out a loud growl and snort before disappearing to her room.

Unbeatable Husband

9,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

The vampire just smirked crookedly and shook his head lightly.
"You can't blame me for trying. Usually people jump at the chance. I have made alot of people very rich on a whim."
He looked around and crinkled his nose. Half from the coke and half from the realization that he really didn't need anymore real estate at the moment.
Her words did little to convince him that the others were going to mind their own business but she was right about one thing.
"You are right, they are nothing to me. Insects have more worth."
He put the small bag away and smiled at her, a beaming type of smile.
"Badass? Hardly. I just like to feel human."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Seeing Dars look she smiles faintly to let her know she'd seen.. Thank goodness her friend would be safe if Mat flipped out or anything.. Once the other woman was out of sight she turns her attention back to Mat fully..
"I've been around a very long time, I don't need any money.. My vaults are more then full.. So.. What the ******** made you snap? And what can I do to help? You have only to ask and it is yours.. I do owe you for the times you have helped me.." As he puts the bag away and smiles at her she leans back in her chair.. It was creepy..
A small demonling pops up at her elbow with a bottle of demon wine and two glasses.. She takes them and shoos the little beastie away before pouring them both full glasses.. She had to be careful, more then one glass and she would be tipsy, it was one of the only wines that could make her drunk.. Maybe it would soothe Mat.. She holds the glass out to him with her own smile..

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Once Darriyah was downstairs, she unlocks her door and steps in, shutting the door behind her. She only left the bar area due to the fact she wasn't in the mood to deal with a bloodlust vampire. She was already in a bad mood and didn't really want to deal with anyone other than Dor. She sets her bags down next to her bed and removes her cloak, placing it on the chair near her bed. She looked from her bed to the deep tub in her bathroom back to her bed. She was debating if she wanted to take a long, well deserved hot bath or lay down for a nap. She took in a deep breath and headed toward the bath. Yep, a hot bath won the debate. She wandered in, turning on the hot water, allowing it to fill up as she headed to grab a towel.
Once that was finished, she removes her clothing and slipped in, allowing the hot water to ease her muscles.
((Dor my love, I will be back later. My uncle wants the computer for a while. Love ya!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff