• Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

The demonling smiles to Sera.. "It has been taken care of already miss.. There are fresh clothes in your size in the dresser in your room.. Please enjoy your stay and I will let the mistress know you wish to stay for longer.."

Dor blinks at Adenn, hadn't she known that? Yet until this moment it had totally slipped her mind.. "I forgot about that.." Her eyes follow his arms and a soft sigh escapes.. "Damn.. You are freaking hot Adenn.. How the hell did I let you go?" Her hand reaches out and touches his thigh under the water.. Just for a moment before she sighs again and closes her eyes, her hand moving back to her own lap.. "Sorry.."

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Seraphina

Unused to such kindness Sera moves a Hand to her Heart. "Again I thank you. I will find a way to repay your Mistress for her hospitality and kindness. Drinking another forth of Blood Sera heads downstairs to room five. Entering, she locks the Door and glances at the Window. Being under ground has her feeling safer, although it also limits her escapes possibilities. Tomorrow she wil try to find someone to remove the binds from her. Changing clothes she lays down in the dark for awhile.

Vicious Hunter

He smiles faintly, letting his arms fall slowly back into the water.

"You were with Daemon.. Didn't want to ******** with the bond you had.. Then I was away and you met Sardon.."

He lets out a slight chuckle.

"It's the fate of of people like me.. Some men seek rest and peace.. Others are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed. Unable to follow any other path."

He smiles and looks at her.

"We miss out on things because of it.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Her eyes open and she gives a half smile.. She'd messed up in her choices in men.. But that was who she was.. She shrugs then taking a chance she snuggles against him.. "I missed you Adenn.. Even if all we have is friendship, I am glad for that.. And glad you are back.." If he pushes her away she would nod, smile and pretend she was fine.. Then she would take herself up to bed and.. best to not even think it yet..

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Vicious Hunter

He smiles as she cuddles up to him and wraps his arm around her, pulling her tight against him. He did nothing else, made no move to do anything but just hold her and be comfortable like that.

"I missed this place.. Missed you.."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

She close her eyes again and rests her head on his shoulder, it felt so good to be held close to him after so long.. Her arms slip around his waist lightly as the soothing water works it's magic on them both.. "I missed you as well Adenn.. This place has missed your life and warmth.."

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Seraphina

Waking hours later Seraphina gets up. After tending to her burns she looks through the Clothes brought to her. Finding a long Dress that will hide her Legs she pulls it on. Heading upstairs she looks for the First Aid Kit to re bandage her Hands, and to do her Feet as well. Her Lavender Eyes roam the room while her matching Hair gets pushed behind her blackened Ears. Staring out the Window she hopes she's gone far enough. A part of her knows no place is far enough, but she's trying to ignore it.
Seraphina

Bored, Sera decides to explore again. With her Feet being numb they don't really bother her to put weight on them. Not that she weighs very much. Standing, she roams the building, checking out all open areas. She avoids going outside though, not wanting to be seen by one of Weston's minions. Sighing she heads to her room to check out her other burns on her Body.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Daemon appeared once more in the tavern he and his friend owned, His burning orange eye's gazed around the empty tavern room and soon closed to a small slit in both eye's. He let out a low rumbling growl along with a small portion of his power and energy that shook the taverns very core foundation, Daemon was glad to be home now and to see everything was being ran very well and smoothly. He sat upon a stool and waited for someone to come and visit the lovely home.
Seraphina

Coming back upstairs, Seraphina enters the Bar area as Daemon appears. The shaking from his growl doesn't surprise her. She's use to such abilities, though her Body shakes a bit. Bandaged Feet and Hands can be seen, but the rest of her Body is covered by her Dress. Moving to the Bar she slides onto a Stool, looking around for the Redhead or the Demonling from the night before. Her Lavender Eyes roam back to the guy as they travel the room. Brushing back her matching Hair she reveals her burnt Ears. Weary Eyes go to the Windows frequently, searching.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Daemon got up slowly and moved behind the counter and grabbed a damp rag, He picked up a dirty glass and started to clean it slowly. Daemon soon looked at the young woman before him and smiled softly before speaking to her in a gentle tone.

"You alright young one? Do you need assistance?"

Again his tone was gentle and almost caring as he continued to clean the dirty glasses, Soon after finishing he closed his eye's and waited for her response.
Seraphina

Watching the man move around the Bar Sera laughs when he calls her young one. "Well aren't you sweet. More of that Elven Blood would be great. I'm guessing you work here. I live here now." Looking around she absentmindedly brushes back her Lavender Hair, revealing her burnt Ears. She says nothing about her bandaged Hands.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Daemon chuckled a bit and summoned the desired drink she requested and slid it towards her and laid both hands upon the counter before speaking to her once more in the gentle tone he held.

"Work here? I am the Co-Owner sweetheart, Isa is my ex and friend whom we both own this tavern together."

Daemon chuckled a little more ash e made his famous drink that the Tavern was named after, Crimson Mist. Daemon grinned and soon appeared next to her upon an empty stool next to her.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
((Brb going out to smoke and get something to drink, meantime I'm going to let my friend on.))
Seraphina

"I see, I haven't met Isa yet. The Demonling who helped me last night only mentioned his Mistress, I'm afraid you didn't come up. Thank you." Sipping her Blood Sera smiles as he joins her. "I am Seraphina Milana, it's a pleasure to meet you. The Demon had said to speak with Isa, but I suppose I can talk to you as well. He gave me a room on the House last night. Said I should speak with his Mistress about an extended stay."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff