Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
The moment she felt his hand tickling her she giggled; now it was an epic battle between his hand
and as an act of defense; Cell did something she thought she couldnt do.

She bit his hand with her fangs. Her eyes flashed gold as she growled
Zero Kiryu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Zero not moving from the way he sat while the two people welcomed him. Without revealing any changes in his status he smelt blood.*

"...so someone here is a vampire. Am I wrong?"

((hi guys, i'm new at playing this character if you want a little fun roleplaying with me just stick around and enjoy just don't take anything personally.))

Trash Smoker

Upon having his hand bitten, Garrets eyes widened. And his tattoos began to glow warmly. "Ouch." Garret said sarcastically as he showed his muscle. Putting an arm around Cell's back he rose to his feet and lifted her up with his hand in her teeth. "Why the hell would you do that?" Garret her what the boy had to say and rolled his eyes. "She better not be!!!"

((It is alright man. Just gotta warm up into the character.))

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

She growled before letting his hand go ignoring the metallic taste of blood before turning to the
newcomer "Valkyrie " was the only thing she replied before continuing her attempt to get the rings
again.

"If i was a vampire, i wont be here right now; just with the light from the fireplace; my eyes would
sting" she continued "and if i was one that is; i wont bite his hand i would go for his neck; Slowly
from behind" Pointing to Garreth's neck.

Trash Smoker

Garret held her up struggling with her. "Your not getting the aquarius and infernus rings. So stop trying." Garret said as he snarled lightly, showing his jagged teeth that were similar to a shark's teeth. It was as if he was about to bite her.
Zero Kiryu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Zero finally removed his bangs from his eyes for the first time. His lavender eyes scanned over the profiles of both the people in the bar with him as well as the layout of the bar (even if I may make a mistake with it later.) Still unable to realize where it was coming from, he still smelt blood, and not human's blood or his own. He stood up casually from his seat and looked over to the two beings seeming to be squabling in the bar.*

"...so what is this stench I smell, there has been one in here has there not. Who is it, if it's nether of you's and what the hell are you two doing?"

((in all fairness why did you bite his hand lmao))

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

[[ he tickled me O A O so i bit him ]]

She hissed at Garreth as a reply to his threat before pouting and turned away. To the new comer's
question; she answered him "There was one; washed away in a coffin; came here to watch
television then off he went to his new adventure in this new land.

She let Garreth hold her; making it look like she was floating mid air. "What your name Stranger?"
she said smiling wiping away Garreth blood from the corner of her lip with her sleeves.[/align
]

Trash Smoker

Garret bit Cell's neck softly, trying not to pierce her flesh. "You bite me again. I will bite harder. I swear on this. Now. be happy with the gaia ring. The goddess of earth's power to give life is held within it." Garret locked his wrists together so she couldn't get to his rings, but he had to keep holding her up or else she would have a chance to get them.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
She squeaked before turning to him with narrow eyes that glow in the dim room; Dangerous.
Grinning showing her fangs, she lean in close to him; her ears was oddly pointy just like fey ears
and then... she bit his cheek.

Somehow Valkyrie Cell loves biting; if she couldnt use her arms and legs, headbutting or bitting
was a good choice among many.

Trash Smoker

He closed his eye when she bit his cheek and smirked evilly. Opening his mouth to expose his shark like teeth once more, he bit down onto cell's neck. Not hard enough to rip apart he flesh, he gripped her hips before letting go and setting her down onto her feet. And signaling for a bottle of rum. "I don't know whether to like you or hate you." Garret said with a laugh, putting his fingers under Cell's chin to push her head up so their eyes met.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
The moment his teeths came contact with her neck; she felt pain. "OWWW!" she shrieked;
immediately his cheek was free. Rubbing her neck with a bright blush on her face; she stood there
with her arms crossed; clearly sulking.

She looked into his eyes with her gold ones still glowing. "I still want the rings." she said to him.

Trash Smoker

Garret smirked at her as she blushed. He then kissed Cell on the cheek and smiled. "When you blush you just look cuter." Garret said before grabbing the bottle of rum off the bar and downing a bit of it. "You'll only get the gaia ring for now. The others are too destructive for you. Last we need is you flooding or torching this place."

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
She blushed bright red but turned her head when he refused to give her the ring; Walking towards
one of the arm chairs; she sat legs crossed giving out this air that says 'Im powerful so bow down
to me'

"I wont burn or flood this place dont worry" she said laughing looking at the ring he gave her.

Trash Smoker

Garret finished off half the bottle, walking up to Cell. He placed his forehead against hers. The powers of the rings gave his tattoos an obsidian appearance. His breath was like a cold fire as he breathed. "Prove it to me. And I may let you use aquarius. But infernus stays on my finger. Understand?" Garret said with a wicked smile on his face, gliding his thumb softly across Cell's face.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Arching one perfect eyebrow to his reply "Prove? How can i prove it?" she replied keeping her
eyes on his. "Does it mean battle?" she said raising her chin full of confidence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff