Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Crimson mist
Outfit for the day
Mood/thoughts: A lot on mind again
Song currently playing: None now

Hearing a laughter, followed by a familiar voice had Darriyah turn her head in that direction. "S...Spider..." was all she could say pouting. She reaches over and grabs a wet cloth and starts wiping her face so she could see who had spoken to her. Once all the soot was off her face and her eyes finally cleared, the red head had come into view. A wide smile crossed her face as she looked the woman up and down. Then her eyes fell to the twins and smiled wider. "Oh Lexi my dear. It has been a long time. Are these the twins?"

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
At the answer she was given, a scarlet brow lifted slowly. There was no way a spider did all of that to one woman. Shaking her head, Lexi tried not to laugh again and smiled brightly at her friend. Moving on instinct, she closed the distance between them and gave the other woman a hug. Of course, the twins moved with her, never removing their hold on her pants.

"It has been a long time. Sorry for that." She replied, releasing her friend to look down at the twins. "Yes, this is them." Lexi answered as she moved her hand to each child, nudging them forward so that Dar could get a better look at them. "This is Madeline and Riley. Kids, this is my dearest friend Darriyah. Say hi." She added with a soft smile, earning both a curious look and a nervous one from each child. For a moment, they stayed silent. Maddie was the first to move, her soft features going stubborn as she stepped forward to hold her hand out in greeting.

"Hi. I'm Madeline." She spoke softly, looking over her shoulder at her brother who followed suit. His angelic features, however, were bright and happy as he held his hand out like his sister did. "And I'm Riley. It's nice to meet you."
((Edit: Fixed the little girls name))
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Crimson Mist
Outfit for the day
Mood/thoughts: Surprisingly in a good mood
Song currently playing: None now

Taking Lexi in the same hug, she smiled. She hadn't seen her old friend in a while and she had enjoyed that. When Lexi had let her go, she looked to the twins and smiled warmly. "It is a pleasure Kiera and Riley." she says, kneeling to their level.
((Woah, I thought we agree'd her name would be Madeline....))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Well, I changed it. I can fix it, if you like. I couldn't find the PMs that had the conversation in it.))
((sorry, life gets in the way.))
Keiichi barely stirred on the floor that he was laying on. he didn't even remember how he had gotten from the bed onto the floor. Just then a voice broke the silence, "Do you know how long it's been since she has been here? This is a lost cause Keiichi. Return to the council with your mother like a good boy." Lust spoke to him, which only had a gentle huff coming from him "Look at you... You look like your sixty from being deprived of your sin. your hair has faded gray and grown out, you look like you can barely even stand." She sighed then as she stood from the chair in the corner of the room and slowly walked over to him. "yet you still smell like cinnamon.. why is that? Your sin is supposed to be gone by now... along with you." her heels gently clicked to his side as she leaned over,staring closely at his face. "Even Shinsuke isn't as much of a failure as you. at least he can get a servant when he needs..." She sighed, obviously upset with him.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Riley immediately beamed at Darriyah when she moved to be at their level. He always loved it when grown ups talked at him and not down to him. Stepping closer, he ran his bright topaz eyes over the woman's face and reached out to touch. His hand hesitated a moment when he heard his mother his softly, knowing he wasn't allowed to use his powers without permission. In the end, he dropped his hand back to his side and simply grinned at Darriyah.

Maddie, on the other hand, stepped back so that she was standing beside her mother. This was all new to her and she didn't want to get too far away from the two people she knew the most in the building. Especially when an odd feeling washed over her. Someone within the Crimson Mist was stirring and, while she couldn't see them, she knew they were connected to her. Looking up at Lexi, her bright green eyes searched her mother's face for some kind of answer. Unfortunately for the little girl, her mother's attention was focused on the stairs across the room from them.

'Keiichi...I know you are here...Why don't you come out?' Her thoughts called out to him, almost willing him to appear. She wanted so badly to go to him, knowing something was wrong, but she couldn't leave the twins. As much as she trusted Dar, Lexi knew the woman had no idea what the twins could do. Especially if they were left alone with someone they didn't know.
Lexi's reply would be faded, as if he were hardly even trying to talk. I'd love too... but sadly... I can't.
"Who are you talking too? Lust would ask as her hands slowly sifted through his hair. "you know only she can open the door, so unless your asking her it's a lost cause. my lost cause." her sentance ended in a giggle.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The reply she was given was definitely not the one she wanted. Slightly irritated, she ran a hand through her fiery locks and looked down at the twins. Riley was enraptured by Darriyah, and Maddie was watching her through expectant eyes. Her daughter was much too smart to be brushed aside so easily, and this made things harder for Lexi. Sighing softly, she reached out and took her daughters hand. Riley wouldn't mind staying up here, and she knew it would be easier for everyone if she split the twins up for the moment.

"Riley, honey, why don't you stay up here with Darriyah for a moment, okay? Mommy and sissy have to go take care of some girl stuff." She said softly, receiving only a wave from her son in acknowledgement. An amused smile curled over her lips as she reached out to ruffle her sons scarlet hair, earning her a bright smile from him before he returned his focus to Darriyah. She was new to him, so the little boy couldn't help but be fascinated. "I will be right back, Dar. Don't let him in the kitchen, please." With that said, she squeezed her daughters hand and headed for the stairs.

It didn't take them long to get to the room she had once shared with Keiichi, where they had spent so many nights and days wrapped up in each other. Her free hand reached out to take the door, but hesitated a moment. Could she do this? Was it right? It had been over a year since she had last seen him, and she had been pregnant with the lives he had helped her create. Now, here she was, with their daughter watching her expectantly once more. Chewing on her bottom lip, Lexi looked from the door to her daughter as if the young girl had an answer.

Maddie, of course, squeezed her mother's hand and smiled reassuringly up at her. She could feel everything that was going on within her mother, from the anxiety to the concern for whomever was on the other side of the door. Wanting to help, she moved a little closer to Lexi and gave her all the support she could. This seemed to help and Lexi kissed her on the forehead before opening the door to the room before them. What they saw had two sets of eyes widening in sheer shock.

"What the hell are you doing to him?!" Lexi snarled, recognizing Lust easily. Unable to resist, she stepped into the room but made sure Maddie was behind her. The last thing she wanted was this horrible woman doing something to her daughter.
Lust's eyes looked up when the door opened, a bewildered look on them as she took lexi in and then the small girl behind her. "What...?" was the only thing that came from her mouth before she stood up and tilted her head. "Grandchildren... That's not even possible.." she shook her head before backing up a bit. "And you came back for him." She frowned as he stared down at keiichi. "he cant even feel love... That isn't possible." as she rambled to herself she slowly disapeared before them, leaving it just keiichi in the room.
Keiichi merely looked up and a soft smile gently took him, his eyes looking upon her before moving to the small child. "Madeline...." his smile widened then as he slowly pushed himself up to a sitting position, his eyes then moving up to Lexi, yellow eyes hinting his happiness. "it's been a while... I've been waiting."

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
"It might not be probable, but here she is." Lexi growled, keeping her hand protectively in her daughter's. Before she could say anything else, Lust vanished leaving the fiery woman irritated and unable to take out her anger on the woman that deserved it. So, instead, she forced herself to relax and take a deep breath. Keiichi's movements helped to keep her mind off of Lust and had a slight smile tugging at the ends of her lips.

At the sound of her name, Maddie's bright green eyes looked around her mother's legs at the man sitting before them. She had no idea who he was, and yet, he was familiar to her. His voice calmed her in the same way her mother's always did, while also stirring excitement in her. Who was he and why had he been waiting for them? Not sure what to do, she looked up at her mother and waited.

"That it has. I am sorry I have kept you waiting, my darling. Would you like to meet your daughter?" She replied, nudging Maddie around her legs so that the young girl was between them. It didn't take the little girl long to realize what was going on, and once she had delight radiated from her soft features. Although hesitant at first, Maddie stepped forward until she was within reach of Keiichi. Her small hand reached out just as her brother's had with Darriyah, but this time her mother didn't stop the action. The moment her fingers made contact, her powers surged forward to fill Keiichi's mind with all the images of her life. That is, if the man didn't try and stop her.
Keiichi looked at Madeline and gave a gentle smile and a nod. "I would love to see my daughter." he says as he waits for her to come forward, then feels her hand gently placing her hand onto his face and having the vivid images fill his mind. A warm smile slowly broke his face as his eyes closed, his hair slowly returning to the green it was once before as her powers cycled through him as if charging a battery. "My beautiful baby girl..." he said pulling her into his lap. "i'm sorry i've missed so much..."

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The change in Keiichi was almost immediate and had Lexi relaxing considerably. Maddie, on the other hand, seemed a little shocked to see the change. She didn't know what to do or expect as she lowered her hand from his cheek. Before she had much of a chance to do anything, he was pulling her close and setting her in his lap. For a few seconds, she was stiff and watched him anxiously. Her bright green eyes looked to Lexi, who smiled reassuringly and motioned for the little girl to relax. She did her best to do just that and shifted a bit to look at Keiichi better.

"We have the same hair...And your eyes look like Riley's..." She said softly, curiosity dripping from every word. Reaching up, Maddie played with his hair and set her own over it to compare the two. This kept her entertained long enough for Lexi to walk over and it beside the pair. Her mother's presence had her looking at the woman, grinning happily as she lifted hers and Keiichi's hair. "Look, Mommy, it's the same. Just like you said it would be." She added in delight, causing Lexi to laugh softly.

"Yes, baby girl, I know. Be careful though, you don't want to pull on it too hard." Lexi replied, looking away from the pair to stare up at the ceiling. Her powers reached out to try and find Riley, making sure her little boy was alright.
Keiichi gave a gentle smile and nodded at Maddie, before he looked her over again, his smile not fading from his face. He was a father now. His eyes then turned to the woman who had sat beside her and gently moved a hand onto her's as she stared at the ceiling. "Hey Maddie. Tell me about brother?" he asks as he turns to look at her bright green eyes.
Slowly the door to the tavern would creak open and a black haired man would slowly peek through, a smile on his face. "hello?" He asks as pure golden eyes slowly scanned the room. His hair had alot of gold in it too. Fox ears still stood at the top of his head though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff