Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

Saria raised a brow as Loki entered and placed the flower on the counter top. She looked at it quietly as it sang, quite alive indeed. This was something Saria has never seen before.

She remained where she was until Loki had left. When he was out of sight, she approached the living flower, bringing her face close to examine it. It sang a soft tune and she tilted her head to the side, wondering what magic this was.

Opening her hand, she pulled the flower into her grasp. It turned into a shimmering green light before seeming to dissolve in her hand. The light faded into her skin. It was gone, in a sense. She had absorbed it, and thus the magic it had. Now she too could create living, singing flowers. She smirked, already excited to try her new gift with some of her creations.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni blinked owlishly as she entered the hallway, the fluffball jumping off of her and turning into the bipedal Loki from last night. She gave a giggle as he hugged her and licked her cheek, figuring he took the hint of her advice. She made sure to hug him back before he scurried on into his portal, disappearing. The Nekojin returned her hands to her pockets as she mozied on down the hall towards the door to the ballroom, the only place with couches.

By the time Loki would be sitting next to her again, the Nekojin was already passed out on one of these couches. Damn you, side-effects...

(( Cheap exit is cheap, but I'm sleepy so... meh. XD Night all! ))
User Image
Where am I? What i can only guess is hell.
What is this feeling... Mixed emotions..
My never ending thoughts. I must get free.
What am I. A bit of nightmare, a touch of pleasure.
what is that sound. Oh how the mighty do fall

♥♦♣♠♪~ Loki Voncross ~♪♠♣♦♥

Loki would sigh and pat his tail, before turning to the sleeping kitty. As he waddled about the ballroom he seemed to find a random hidden blanket. Sniffing it, he smiled as it smelled clean. He made his way to the kitty girl where he would cover her up. reaching up he scratched her gently behind her ears before he made his way from the room. Loki's mind was fractured so rare moments he would do very sweet, or mature things. So others should not get used to it.

As he exited the room he made his way to the bar, sulking behind the counter he would steal a small bottle of juice... or what he thought was juice. Sitting down, he sniffed the inside and sneezed softly at the fizzy smell. Cuddling his burned tail next to him he whimpered at the pain, before taking a small sip of the drink
. " Fuzzy wuzzy, drink of yum. Hit my tummy and make me a pancakes,eggs and sausage breakfast with gooey jelly slices."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Walking down the steps Ania rubbed her eyes from the sleep that still lay there. A yawn left her mouth while one hand covered it. Stepping into the bar area her hazy eyes glanced around not really paying to much attention to where she was headed. Slowly, feet carried the tired fae to a stool and then her rump flopped down on it. Head swayed a moment before arms folded on the counter top and head met skin once more.

Black hair spilled down and over the space making her look more doll like then before. "Soooo sleepy" a small voice stated; muffled by the arms as well as the counter top itself. Why was this happing to her? Hell no one really knew what was going on with her, not even she knew why sleep was crawling at her mind like it was.
User Image

Loki had been enjoying the fizzy drink while sitting behind the bar counter, his mind preoccupied with what the kitty had told him, his eyes looked about the bit of bar he could see from behind the counter. It had been a very long time since Loki had been allowed to stay in a building, especially one as nice. As his ears perked at the sound of foot steps his slowly popped just his eyes over the counter.

He stared at the new female who sat at the bar, yawning and talking to herself. Quickly he dropped down and decided to cuddle himself into a semi-empty cabinet. His tail burnt and hurting he pouted a little before he spotted a small of strawberries and chocolate sauce. He remembered a friend from long ago who enjoys this mix concoction. Sitting the chocolate in the bowl he would heat it up with his touch till the chocolate melted. Dipping the strawberries half way into the creamy liquid he blew upon it after hardening the liquid.

he would place them on a plate, before once more just letting his eyes pass the bar top. Slowly he pushed the plate till it lightly touched the female. his fingers now holding atop the bar as his eyes peeked out at her. His long bushy now burnt tipped tail swaying behind him nervous.

BrokenDollEyes

Beloved Sex Symbol

Feeling something brush against her arm made the girl raise her head up slightly. Where had the plate come from, then her eyes connected to the creature behind the bar. "Well now, you are new" she spoke softly while slowly shifting her body to face it. Glancing at the plate once more noting the chocolate strawberries, with a half smile before turning eyes back. "Did you make them?"

Picking one up and popping it into her mouth savoring the sweet taste. Yes it was lovely in deed, chewing it up and swallowing it. "Thank you my friend" Part of her wondered if this was said creature that was giving the elf a rough and tough time the other day. Yet he seemed not as bad as was expected.
User Image

Loki watched eyes wide as she plopped one into her mouth, he smiled with glee when she enjoyed it. He would raise his head above the counter as to nod at her. As he looked about the bar, he would slowly lift his frame up onto the bar top . Sitting atop the counter with his legs crossed He watched her enjoy the strawberries his smile growing wider with each nibble. " Never fear, chocolate is here!"

As his tail wrapped around his waist he would pet the tip of his tail pouting at the burned off fur and scorched skin. Letting the tip go it would rest atop his lap. " I make many things, sweets to make people smile are the best." he would smile at the female and giggle softly.

BrokenDollEyes

Beloved Sex Symbol

Watching as the male lifted on to the counter she couldn't help but chuckle slightly, another strawberry was plucked from the plate and munched on. "Well then, the names Ania. What about you? Since you said that you like to make people smile" A low smile curved at her lips but not fully there.

Yes this being held her attention, really she had never in her many years come across something like him. Eyes holding laughter in them, yes she was a big fan of chocolate. "Please join me in eat them, there is no way I can eat them all in one sitting.
User Image

Loki's chuckle grew when he was given a smile, nodding slowly he would wave a hand over a strawberry. As it seemed to shudder and roll atop the plate small little legs appeared growing from the chocolate made of it. As it walked about the plate, kicking the other strawberries around it they soon to grew legs. As they bowed at the female, they would inevitably start to dance. Snapping his fingers his violin appeared rested on his shoulder ready to play, bow forming in his other hand. he started to gently run the bow across the strings playing a joyful melody for the strawberries to dance too.

As one bumped into another the two stopped to kick at each other, before another kicked them making them shape up. As the song came to a slow end the bow and violin vanished as they did so the strawberries bowed once more before falling silent.
"No, you enjoy. And my name is Loki, but the people here have come to call me Cheshire."

BrokenDollEyes

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni awoke from her sudden naptime, thankfully still within the manor's walls this time. However, she didn't remember being this small last time. Or being under a blanket.

It took the Nekojin a minute to realize she awoke as a feline, and that this blanket smelled dusty. The tiny calico kitten covered her nose with her front paws and wiggled till she was free of the blanket. Salvation! Oh, no, wait... The cat sneezed into open air, a black spurt of fire puffing out of her nostrils. Well... at least she got out from under the blanket first...

After using a hind leg to scratch behind her ear, she would stretch and hop down from the couch. The ballroom door was open just enough to let her through, allowing her to go asplorin' in this cuter and fluffier form.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

<3

1000th post.
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

~( Have not seen you nor Croix in a long time, neither have I seen contry or Alucard in a while. Nostalgia is starting to take over X_X )~

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Damn you Leo! Stealing the 1000th post! XD ))

Thieving Rogue

(( we would lose our 1000th post to a competitor hahahaha ))

Saria was down at the shore of the beach, sitting in the warm sand. Her knees were bent and she lightly hugged her arms around them, letting the breeze comb through her blue hair. Her shoes were strewn a foot or two away from her body as she dug her toes into the sand, burying them and then uncovering them again. She stared off into the horizon of the waves silently, letting her mind wander to all the interesting events that once happened upon this very shore.

The tide was beginning to come in and she watched expressionless as the waters crept towards her bare feet. She felt quite alone now, at the beach. But she also felt peaceful. She felt herself growing more and more wary of others and found that she was happiest being alone. At least right now, in this moment, she didn't have to play boss or owner or manager. She could be herself, with no fear of hurt piercing its way in. She sighed.
~( In unrelated news. I just ate a whole box of girl scout cookies, I think i may go sit in a corner and cry while calling myself fatty mc'fat pants X_X They're soooooo goooooooddddd.)~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff