Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
Ania Corva

Biting down on her thumb the fae paced lightly in the grass, her mind was hazy with thoughts and what not. She knew that it shouldn't bother her that much but it did, lost to what she should do. Glancing around as if waiting for something to happen before shaking it off and continuing her pacing in the yard. A heartless watched her from the shadow of the trees before tilting its head and vanishing back into the manor.

"Damn you Bane"

Mumbling under her breath a scream of aggravation tore from her throat before she collapsed onto the ground in a heap. Staring into the sky hoping that it would give her the answers she seeked.

Ralic raised a brow as he saw someone moving in the yard from his perch on the roof. It was that Ania girl he had briefly met. Silently, he rose to his feet and moved across the shingles on all fours, his ring still clenched in his hand. He gave it an uncertain look as he placed it momentarily on Saria's window sill. He was certain he'd retrieve it before she saw it. She hasn't been up there since they'd been back so he doubted she'd start now.

He nearly jumped at the sound of her scream, losing his footing for a moment. It caused him to fall midway down the roof, but he pretended it was intentional and continued to slide until he was completely off.

Once he hit the ground, his claws dug into the ground. He had shifted into his wolf form. It was less conversation he didn't feel like having and who didn't love a wolf two times the size of a Newfoundland? He padded softly across the grass to the girl on the ground, his ebon coat almost looking silver in the moonlight but one look at the large silver streak across his chest, you'd know it was an illusion.

Once he got a few feet away, his movements became very slow and deliberate, his head was tilted to the side to show his neck, a sign of vulnerability, and his tail was up and swaying. His green eyes remained the same as well so if she remembered his face at all, and not many forgot his bright green, almost unnatural looking eyes, she'd realize it was a friend there for comfort.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Turning her head when the sound of padded feet reached her ears. Turning her head to the left and then tilting it back, noting the over grown wolf approaching. Her head returned back to its original position. Oh was this suppose to be the part where she was gonna freak and be scared? Cause she wasn't for the simple fact that if she was suppose to be lunch he would of snuck up on her, not just walked.

"Hello"

She spoke softly while her nose picked up a scent; it was familiar to her as if she knew but didn't. Glancing up the strike of creatures eyes captured her for a moment. That was it! Those eyes had belonged to that one gentlemen! "Long time no see" a light teasing tone left her lips.

Thieving Rogue

Hearing a scream outside, Saria walked swiftly over to the window and glanced out. The scream did not match Yuni or Kai's voice. She gazed around what she could see of the manor before spotting Ania and Ralic some distance off. Saria furrowed her brow, wondering why Ralic was in his wolf form?

She watched for a moment or two, seeing that the pair did not appear to be in any sort of trouble. She returned to her place at the bar. "Everything is so emotional lately." She said, again to herself, but loud enough for Caelas to hear.
Ralic did his best to grin, taking a seat next to her as his tail continued to wag. He looked at her curiously, forgetting the only one who could communicate with him in this form was Saria. He hadn't intended on carrying on a conversation, though now he couldn't really carry on anything. He paused before letting out the quietest howl he could muster then cocking his head to the side as if he were confused as if to say, "why did you scream?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Frustration my dear friend" Ania commented on the scream even though the question wasn't asked of her. Though she was talking to a large wolf. So assuming that is what he questioned her about. "Seems as though my brother has requested me back home to attened our fathers funeral and his ceremony of taking his place." The words flowed from her mouth with out much thought about stopping them. She needed someone to talk to about this.

"I am afraid if I leave then he will make me stay with in the land and not come back here. I rather much enjoy my time here and the people have been like family." A loud sigh escaped her lips before the conversation continued. "But I have a duty to be there for his funeral even though he hated me. And it is my brothers big achievement."

Closing eyes Ania sat there silent for a moment lost on what to do.
Ralic listened intently, debating on how to respond. He inhaled deeply and as he exhaled, his body contorted swiftly into his mostly human form. Changing was a breeze for him and since he always had clothes, he didn't care if he did it in front of a stranger. "I figured it's easier to talk this way," he explained, though he probably didn't have to. He hadn't wanted to talk but he figured she could use it so he put his aversion to the side. "Do you really think your brother will make you stay if it makes you so unhappy?" he asked as he looked around. "Maybe you aren't giving him the benefit of the doubt....not that I know him, but he let you stay...that must mean something."

Beloved Sex Symbol

"I was allowed to stay because father wanted my head, I was safe here. Hell I stumbled upon the manor by accident only so Bane knew father wouldn't find me here. With him now dead what is stopping me from returning home?" Glancing at the male with a small smile. "You didn't have to change back in to your human form."
Ralic shrugged when she said he didn't have to change back. Instead of justifying why he did, he kept on the conversation. "you being unhappy if you had to stay seems like a good reason to let you leave again to me. I've only wanted happiness for my family and I know I might not always be the one to give it to them so i let them go."

Beloved Sex Symbol

"You are right but I have to go for his crowning moment. That is a must" she stated before sitting up and picking the grass out of her hair. "Thank you for talking with me about this matter." With her mind sorta made up the dress that it caused leaked out of her body making it relax

Thieving Rogue

With a sigh, Saria stood up from her seat at the bar. Things appeared to have slowed down. She glanced at the area where the portal to MoI once was, wondering what Stykes was doing over there. She shrugged, realizing that it wasn't really her business, and truthfully maybe she didn't care what he was doing, or didn't want to know.

She turned, walking out of the bar area and making her way up the steps. She opened the door into her bedroom and stepped inside, looking around.

Sure, this had always been her room, but it hadn't always looked so boring. There was once when she allowed her foliage to take over her space. She toned it down when Ralic had moved in with her since he was a little weirded out by it, but considering the space was hers once more she contemplated whether or not she wanted to make it her haven again.

She placed her hand on the wall supporting the door frame as dark green vines began to sprout along the side of the wall, spreading like a virus to the rest of the walls and up onto the ceiling. White and blue flowers sprouted in various locations on the vines, adding an amazonian feel to her room. She smirked. It was a start.
Ralic nodded as he smiled warmly, standing and stretching as he did so. "No problem," he replied as he looked around. Noticing Saria's light on, he frowned. "I'm sure you'll be back after his crowning so I'll see you then if i don't see you sooner." With that, he left with haste to find a way to return to the roof to retrieve his ring before she noticed it. If he'd give it back, he'd lie to explain. He was becoming less angry about it, but his course hadn't changed. They'd separate, but he wanted to be man enough to tell her.

He cringed as he allowed himself to shadow step to the roof to grab it quickly and retake his post at the top of the manor.

Thieving Rogue

Saria glanced to her window as she saw something move swiftly by it. She frowned, removing her hand from the wall and thus stopping the growth of the foliage around her room. She walked over to the window, unlatching it, opening it, and peeking her head outside. She glanced around momentarily before she saw Ralic a few feet away, sitting on top of the roof.

She stood there for a moment, wondering if she should join him. Remembering how their last couple of conversations were interupted with business, she sighed, lifting herself up onto the window sill and crawling out of the window.

She made her way towards Ralic, sitting down next to him quietly. She noticed him fiddling with something in his hand and she frowned noticably, not bothering to hide her expression.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( I'll be around tonight, though loosely. Trying to get this lab done so I can go home this weekend. :3 ))

Yuni finally came back downstairs, figuring lots of gauze and some rest would help fill in the bullet holes. She did promise Saria some good food, after all. The teen couldn't spend too much time upstairs. This time around, the Nekojin wore a loose, white, sweater that looked quite cozy to be in with dark brown capris. She was barefoot right now which made her gait especially quiet as she came down the stairs, adjusting a bra strap. Yuni was quite crude, uncaring if a strap of her undergarment showed.

At the bar, there seemed to only be Caelas. It smelled as if Saria was here recently, though Yuni wasn't going to explore the manor just to find her. Stretching arms above her head, she meandered her way to the hallway and into the ballroom. May as well explore a little, and Yuni was glad she did. That piano was as gorgeous as it was lonely. Sitting at the bench, the girl started to quietly play a song to pass the time.
Ralic looked up, hearing someone next to him. It was Saria. He tried to muster a smile but it failed when he saw her frown. "hey. What are you doing up here?" he asked, somewhat nervously. His heart was in his throat. He hadn't anticipated her to show up and now they could talk. He gripped his ring, not knowing what to do with it. She saw he held something. No sense in hiding it now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff