Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( And with that, I gotta sleep! XD Night all. ))

Loyal Gaian

Meep growled louder. "OI! Get your hands off my sister!" With his roar of a yell, the air in the bar froze in his anger. The lights flickering on and off as he started to loose control of his temper.

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Scard Memories
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

~( Look at her profile, she is very darling in real life as well.)~

OoC: Oh youu -swats at-
~( You keep that up Zeke, and Cheshire may end up making out with you as well. LoL XD )~

Loyal Gaian

(( FYI, Meep's a seke. ;3 He likes it rough. ))
endless p r e l u d e

~(I Calls um as I sees um razz . So how have you been?)~
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

~( Who doesn't? LOL )~

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OoC: I've been good. At least not bad. My voice is messed, or rather my throat. From yelling all day I think. >w<; Besides that It's been a pretty pleasant day. How about you?
endless p r e l u d e

~( Still breathing so no complaints, though if i was not breathing i would be a zombie...and that would be so much more awesome! So well, as good as a none zombie breathing person could be. D'awwwww everyone is getting sick, my superhuman anti-bodies keep me healthy. Just call me Super never get sick, less it's like the flu or some really strong cold then yeah i get sick for like 2 days man! )~

Procuriousity's Partner

Aged Goat

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OoC: Good to hear. I think XD; gonna lay down. Back be hurtin'

Thieving Rogue

Saria waved quietly as Yuni introduced her to Rings, a good friend. Her eyes moved to the others who were currently inhabiting her manor; a man who seemed to be able to transform into a wolf like Ralic, Loki - who was transitioning between trickster and Cheshire again - and a girl who appeared to be raiding the bar. She quirked a brow, watching quietly.

Sipping at her tea again, she contemplated whether or not to get involved in all the various shenanigans or to just watch them take place, only getting involved if she needed to. She frowned at Loki/Cheshire as he manhandled Yuni. But it looked like the morpher was getting pissed enough at the situation and Saria likely wouldn't have to step in.

She inhaled deeply before taking another sip of her tea. "What have I gotten myself into?" she asked herself.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rings overheard Saria's self-question and gave a soft laugh, crossing his forearms atop the bar counter and leaning his weight onto them. He was about to follow the punk-girl's lead with raiding the bar, but the Fae had mannerisms to uphold. The ringmaster knew Yuni could handle herself, though it would be curious if/how she would handle this odd predicament. "It would seem your building is housing insanity, my dear. I, for one, would rather watch and enjoy the show."

Speaking of the flustered Nekojin, Yuni squeaked as she was tipped back and squirmed a little. Her heart-shaped rear! Le gasp! She was just about to smack him for that and give a nasty little curse when that swear was coated with the fruity taste of Chesire's lips. Uh oh. Yuni gave as little access as she could to him, not wanting to melt his face off with the acids in her spit. And as much as she was enjoying it, there was still a smack to give and a brother to soothe. The icy, salty smell of Meep's fury was a bummer to the nice taste.

Blushing a very dark color, Yuni leaned back out of the kiss before giving a very smart slap to the man's furred cheek. Her glare was weak, more for show. "That's my a**, ye cheeky b*****d. Now lemme go, 'fore Meep throttles ya."
User Image
Where am I? What i can only guess is hell.
What is this feeling... Mixed emotions..
My never ending thoughts. I must get free.
What am I. A bit of nightmare, a touch of pleasure.
what is that sound. Oh how the mighty do fall

User Image

♥♦♣♠♪~ Loki Voncross ~♪♠♣♦♥

Cheshire was expecting a lot worse, a simple slap was nothing compared to what played in his mind. as he bounced back his feet barely touching the ground he burst out laughing his tail retracting from the kitty girl. His smirk was ever the same as he eyed the girl, his lips tingled a bit he started to wonder what kind of kiss that little neko could give. He would turn his gaze to the brother who had clearly become angry, and started to freeze the bar.

He had no desire to see this place come to harm, he promised Loki he would act nice with teh elf girl and he choose not to get on Loki's bad side when Cheshire had been out for so long for once. Cheshire would slowly heat the air up in the room causing the freezing chill to slowly subside around him pulsating out back to room temperature. As he returned his gaze to the brother he blerw a kiss to him before speaking with a wink.
" Best keep your panties on boy, less people will start to think you have a sister complex." With that he returned his gaze back to the neko.

"And you, you need to keep your panties off. And why did your lips cause mine to tingle so. "

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Chesire's retraction was almost too sudden, and Yuni had to flail a little to keep her balance and regain a more vertical posture. She almost didn't make it, but thank the higher powers that she was essentially feline. For the first few moments of her personal space regained, Yuni could see her hot breath cloud before her. Now she's heard of icy rages, but this was ridiculous. Her homeostasis mechanism was trigger, raising her body temperature to combat the cold until Chesire was smart enough to expel some heat.

Yuni almost gagged when she heard the madfox say something about a sister complex to Meep, taking her palm to her face. That should blow over well... And now she's being addressed.

Pouting with the attempt of regaining composure with putting her hands on her hips, even peeking past the waistband of her jeans to check what pattern her underwear was today. "I like m'panties... so I think I'll keep 'em on." And then she blinked owlishly at the odd question, before snapping her fingers to get Rings's attention.

"Toss me a Jack o' Spades?"

The magician procured such a card with a flick of his wrist, and tossed it to the girl. After catching it, she simply licked the Jack and held it out to present the material sizzling and melting. When it melted enough, she simply ate what was left.

"Was that the tingles ya felt? Ya gave me such a scare, I spat up acids."
quote="Scard Memories"]User Image
Where am I? What i can only guess is hell.
What is this feeling... Mixed emotions..
My never ending thoughts. I must get free.
What am I. A bit of nightmare, a touch of pleasure.
what is that sound. Oh how the mighty do fall

User Image

♥♦♣♠♪~ Loki Voncross ~♪♠♣♦♥

Loki watched with intrigue as she asked the new male for a car, as one was tossed to her his eyes opened a bit wider as she licked it watching it sizzle and pope before she ate it. His left arm crossed under his chest as the elbow of his right rested on that arm. The thumb and fingers of his right hand moved slowly across his upper lip as he watched her studying her. The little devil was full of surprises, and with each new layer she brought his desire to know more to an ever more boil. His eyes looked her from tip to toe trying to understand fully what she was.

He had met many a neko, and all had odd little traits, be it nature or astral oriented they all proved to be unique. But none more so than this one, his back would turn to her as his tail wrapped tightly around his frame. He would make his way walking toward the ballroom, his mind trapped in deep thought and wonderment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff