Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Where am I? What i can only guess is hell.
What is this feeling... Mixed emotions..
My never ending thoughts. I must get free.
What am I. A bit of nightmare, a touch of pleasure.
what is that sound. Oh how the mighty do fall

User Image

♥♦♣♠♪~ Loki Voncross ~♪♠♣♦♥

Loki would giggle at the kitty girl, as he kept noming on her ear. Making a new silly face with every nom, he would float about above her head spinning and rolling about wondering how he wanted his hamburger to be cooked. As he stopped to rest on the counter near her, he shrugged a little at her. Looking about he saw all the shiny utensils and other stuff. He would look about for the brother of the kitty girl, wondering if he would follow. He sat kicking his legs back and forth, his tail pocking at the kitty girls side.

" Kitty girl, furry and small. Family you had I never knew, mother and father sister and brother, things i never got to bother."

Loyal Gaian

"We're not related. We're close friends. I just call her sister because she's that close to me and my real sister." His ears lowered when he heard that Loki never knew what family was. "I know a lot about family. I have a few kids myself. And a mate... before we split up."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni rolled her bright eyes, plucking one of the patties before it got too cooked from its rawness. She put it on a bun and a plate before putting it to the side for him to get. "There ya go, bro~"

The girl began giggling as her ear was nommed, quite ticklish indeed as she tried to duck away from the teeth. Luckily, she didn't have to struggle for long as the madfox moved to sit on a counter by them. She caught his shrug while flipping another patty, tail swaying behind her. Well-done, then. Yuni snickered at feeling Loki's tail at her side, kinda squirming to evade but she couldn't move from where she was with the burgers cooking.

She laughed at his words, and shrugged. "All adopted, but I still love 'em. Big, big family, but I never see 'em..." Yuni blinked at Loki. "Ya don't 'ave a family? It's great fun, like when my dad and I blew up the kitchen while makin' cookies."

Loyal Gaian

Meep downed the burger and the charcoal in one gulp. He let out a small puff of smoke, purring as he nuzzled Yuni happily. "I needed that. Thanks, Yuni-chan."
User Image

User Image

Loki's eyes moved between the two as the spoke, watching them interact was great fun. Loki found it odd how so many people found it to be just as odd that he had no family. Loki shook his head slowly as he leaned back so he could poke the new man's bellow while he poked the kitty girls with his tail. He spoke at both as he looked off into nothing.

"Born in void dark and scary, never had a real true family, No mom or dad, to yell at Loki. Nor brother or sister to annoy, raised by meanies this is true. Never saw the world of blue, till one day i did break free. But brought a friend inside of me, meanie he did turn to be. So alone I am you see, no real place to go an flee." he giggled and poked the two ever more.

Loyal Gaian

Meep smirked at Loki. "I'm made of all the darkness of the galaxy. I should be evil, but I choose to be how I am." He stood up straight, running his claw hand through his messy green hair. "Wanna see a trick that I can do?"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( All right, I need to scoot. We can pick up tomorrow, or you two can carry on without me. XD Night all~ ))
~( Pause for right now, I have to be up in like 6 hours. So I'm going to head to bed. But will pick this up later tomorrow. <3<3<3)~

Loyal Gaian

(( Ni ni Yuni-chan. x3 ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni snickered as Meep nuzzled her, a light thrum sounding from her throat as she returned it. A few of the patties were done, and the cook was quick to flip them from the hot pan and onto waiting buns. There was enough for herself, Loki, and Saria to have two, but Yuni wasn't about to put any fixings on the others. They could pick what they wanted.

Yuni's ears twitched at hearing the madfox's story, which made her pout sadly. She handed him the plate with his burger, nodding towards the bowls of lettuce and pickles and whatnot. "I know a lot of those feels."

As for the poking tail, the Nekojin decidedly wrapped herself up in it after putting pickles and onions and ketchup on her burgers. Snug within the fluff, she would munch and purr contently.
User Image

User Image

Loki giggled with glee at the food that was laid out before him, as he grasped the plate with both hands he brought the treasure close to his face making sure to take a deep sniff of the treat. His long tin tongue flicking out to move across his lips in excitement. As he looked at the many garnishes and others laid out before him he scoffed at them. Instead he chose to pick up the hamburger, his lower jaw extended further than one should and with a shove he placed the entire patty in his mouth.

As he licked his lip's and patted his tummy he felt his tail being used as as a wrapping, giggling at the kitties pur he would allow her to do so and help, the tail wrapping firmly around her body. Moving to caress almost every inch of her frame with it's fuzzy warmth. Sitting up legs crossed over each other he eyed the male as he spoke offering him a trick. Loki would nod hoping it to be good. He would speak to the kitty girl still rubbing his tummy.
" Thank's for the treat. It was really nummy."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
While waiting for Meep to show off this cool trick of his, Yuni would finish her first burger and divide her attention between the darkling and Loki. The only things that had escaped the fluffiness of the taller man's tail were her arms and her tail, as she needed hands to hold her plate and her tail to wag. She would grin and nod a bit at him, nuzzling the bit of his tail that was closest to her cheek.

"Anytime, Loki~ Jus' lemme know if ya want somethin' else to eat." Yuni said before taking a bite out of her second burger.
User Image

User Image

Loki would tun on his bum to face the kitty girl, a devious smirk spreading across his muzzle as his tail gripped tighter around her pulling her closer to him. As she got close enough he would arch his back bending him down so his face met hers. He was but a few meters from her. his yellow spiral eyes spinning ever slower as he looked her from tip to toe, his eyes resting back on her own. "What if it's you that I wish to munch and nibble on." With a flick his tongue would dance across her cheek. His eyes locking on hers for a moment before he burst out laughing.

He would pull back from her while loosening his tails grip on her.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Poor Yuni. She just got to swallow her mouthful of burger when she felt the tail wrapped around her tighten like a fluffy boa constrictor. Not too tight a squeeze, mind... she was still able to breathe. Escape? Not easily, but she could breathe. Owlishly, Yuni blinked with her plate in hand, finding herself being staring at by bright, spinning eyes. Feeling a teensy bit flustered, as she wasn't used to these situations, she would pout with her cheeks darkening at Loki's lick.

"Ye'd 'ave to catch this beef yaself, mate." Yuni snickered, taking another bite of her burger while twirling away to create a little distance. Of course, Loki would have already won that one with his tail around her, but Yuni was eating... So it didn't count in her book.
User Image

User Image

As the kitty girl pulled away and taunted the poor Loki so his smile turned into more of a smirk. Lifting his frame up off the table he would push off the edge landing on the side other than her. He felt the voice echoing in his skull, Cheshire wanted out again. But this was not pleading to hurt but to play. This time he would let the meanie out to play, but just this once. At first the change was subtle, his eyes turning from a spiral to a solid yellow orb with black slit pupil.

Starting at his feet slowly a purple flame would start to swallow him up, licking and dancing up his body. As it did so his smirk grew more and more twisted till the flame swallowed his entire frame. A 6 foot flame licking and dancing, cracks and pops echoed from within as small gusts of flames shot out from the main body before fading, Two arms shot out the side and with a snap of fingers on both hand's the flames exploded out hurting no one.

Standing where Loki once stood, was a six foot tall male with the same color scheme and markings but looked older, more feral. The fox like ears had slid down to the side of his head, cropped down to a smaller size a second set hid behind the first. His muzzle was a little longer his dark purple hair changed hues, and as it explored down past his shoulders and back it ended at a bright almost neon purple. His attire changed, to a more military looking dress suit. His eyes locked onto the kitty girl as he spoke. His voice deeper darker not holding that innocent trickster tone.

"I heard you want to play, little kitty."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces