Dapper Genius

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Patient 001: Dr. Edward Aristide

User Image

Theme: "Madness" - Muse

Edward ran out of the Sitting Room to avoid making a fuss as the Oracles continued to attack. He was able to fend off many of them, but a few made hits, and with that, they became stronger. Edward would not last much longer. He retreated to the gardens, to find a place to be away from everyone. That girl, Floria. She was the one who banished him. Did she not trust him? Did she actually have a type of quarrel with him? It didn't matter. She had declared war on him and he would have his revenge. But first, he would figure out why. At least he would have time to figure it out during his imprisonment.

He knelt down on the grass and gave a sigh of resignation. "Alright, I guess I've had my fun for now. You can have this back, I guess..."

The Oracle grinned behind Edward and plunged the needle into his neck.

Dapper Genius

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Patient 095: The Oracle

User Image

The Oracle had finished exploring planets, some he found more interesting than others, and began to feel a pull towards a planet in particular. This one seemed familiar. Like he had been there before. Oh yes! He had! It appeared that it was time to come home. As he came crashing towards the rock, he began talking to himself again in a deep voice, pretending to have some sort of authority. "Beginning re-entry. All systems green. Wait. There seems to be an ERROR in our landing solution!" He giggled at the word "error." "Where's the landing strip? Oh no! Prepare for emergency landing! Brace for impact!"

The Oracle shielded his face with his arms as he crashed through what appeared to be room 14, and continued through the floor, landing in room 5 with a loud crash. Coughing, he removed the debris from on top of him, and shouted, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" and let out a loud cheer.

Edward had just entered room 5. He looked up at the Oracle-sized hole in the two ceilings, and then back at the Oracle. "And here I thought that you would return without making a mess. How naive I must be to think these things..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orbital Octopus Cannon
((aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back! Sorry dudes. Real Life kicked me in the teeth a couple dozen times lately, and im trying my best to bring all kinds of silliness to you. And if I have anything to say about it, I'll be doing just that biggrin ))

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ
T H ExxM I S T R E S S ' xxY O U N G E RxxS I S T E R
T H ExxI N NxxG A R D E N E R

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
MOOD ( » Loved/ Overjoyed ) x xWEARING ( » Floral Blue Kimono ) x xLOCATION ( » Garden )

With a sheepish grin, Ryuu wiped the tear away impatiently. As her hand moved back, she let it rest on Spike's as he touched her hair, holding his hand there.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be crying. I am simply... overwhelmed with emotion. Emotions I don't think I could properly describe. "

She rested her cheek on Spike's shoulder, her face against his neck. It was warm and comfortable. His musky scent mingled with the citrusy orange blossom. It was intoxicating. She took a deep breath in, savoring it, and sighed in contentment. Her warm breath danced over his throat. Her peaches and cream lips were like silken flower petals against his tender neck. He was soft, yet strong, warm and protective. Like a warm blanket to a shivering child, or the shell around a baby chick as it is pipping.

"Spiegel-kun... thank you. For everything you do for me." she murmured, letting her eyes flutter closed as she enjoyed the embrace.

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Completely flummoxed, the succubus' crimson eyes moved from the vanished cat, to the words, to the silent Floria across the room. Before she could do more than furrow her brow in confusion, Martin reappeared, apparently undamaged.

"The... hell?" she said, eyes still darting back and forth. "That.. why? You aren't even part of this conversation... and the brook? Really? Throwing him in the water? That's cold," she snarled lightly, sounding feline herself. "Wait a tic, you are not a normal cat, are you? The hell was that?" she said to Martin, realizing he had escaped the brook unharmed, un-moistened, and of his own accord.

She huffed, letting one hand stray to her hair again, ruffling it in agitation. This was an eventful morning. The appearance of Scratch not withstanding, she could tell that the Blooming Lotus always kept you on your toes. Expect the unexpected, she mused.

"So am I the only one around here who isn't magic?" she griped suddenly, feeling inadequate. "Apparently I'm the runt of the litter around here. And all these years I thought my strength, fangs, and unrivaled beauty made me cream of the crop. Talk about your rainy parade." She crossed her legs, and adjusted her dress a little, brushing off a stray cat hair and pulling her breasts into a better position. "At least I'm the best in bed. If I didn't have something to put me on top, I'd be pretty pissed. I like being on top," she added, smirking.

User Image

Dapper Genius

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

The Oracle was still a little dizzy from his crash landing. He emerged from Room 5, brushing dust off himself... well... he would if his hands were untied. This resulted in awkward squirming, and eventually rolling on the floor. Eventually he managed to flop, roll, and stumble into the sitting room and came to rest at Floria's feet. He looked up at her with his eyes glazed over in a kind of naive innocence. "I broke your room," he admitted, bashfully.

Edward yelled from the room, correcting the Oracle. "That's not all you broke!"

"Also, the cat's room," the Oracle said, correcting himself, "Sorry..."

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Enamoured/surprised.
● Current Location: Zen Garden.
● Current Objective: Time with Ryuu.
● Theme: The Real Folk Blues

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Before he could make a move to wipe away the remnants of the tear on Ryuu’s cheek, Spike paused when she opted to do this herself, if somewhat hurriedly to prevent him from moving his hand and placing hers over his lightly. Smiling amusedly at her grin and the welcome contact from her hand, Spike shook his head slightly.

”You don’t need to…”

Not particularly being the most open of people in spite of his relaxed demeanour, Spike was very reluctant to drop his guard completely at any given point, a lack of trust in people in general had seen to that. Even with Julia he had never truly felt at complete ease, it could have been the circumstances with Vicious at the time, but there was always something he couldn’t quite place whilst in her presence; not that it greatly mattered now since that matter was quite closed. Ryuu however was another matter entirely, it had taken some considerable time but gradually Spike’s preference to retain any distance had faded completely. In her presence, it rather felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from his shoulders, a breath of fresh air, every word and gesture equally absorbing; it certainly felt as though Ryuu illuminated every room she entered, even moreso to someone whom considered their existence somewhat mundane as Spike did.

The instant Ryuu moved to rest her head upon his shoulder, Spike’s resolve to halt his actions at this point began to weaken somewhat, to which it crumbled completely once he felt her breath upon his neck, her lips also, albeit very lightly. Closing his eyes in an attempt to retain better focus, the light fragrance that lingered about her more apparent than ever, Spike responded somewhat jokingly.

” …You’re welcome but…I should be thanking you, for saving what’s left of my sorry excuse of a soul...”

Exhaling whilst he moved his hand gently through Ryuu’s hair, too focussed on her to pay any heed to their surroundings; Spike’s grasp on self-control was thin at best, Ryuu’s actions served only to encourage as he moved his hand, still covered with hers, across to where her hair was pinned, slowly pulling the hairpin free and allowing her hair to flow loosely. Leaning forward to place a number of light kisses upon her head, Spike’s hand remained upon the small of her back as he attempted to resume speaking in a lowered voice.

”Ryuu, I…maybe w-“

“Roaaaaar!”

Jolting slightly in surprise and reacting instantaneously to the sound, in spite of his clouded state of mind, Spike’s eyes immediately reopened as he drew Ryuu against him protectively, removing his hand from her hair whilst reaching into his jacket and retrieving his Jericho 941 from the holster beneath. Automatically targeting the source of the sound, the earlier openness to his expression had vanished and a frown formed on Spike’s face as he looked to the one responsible.

“Aiii! No no! Swimming Bird, don’t be mad!”

Waving her little frog-like hands about as she hopped down from the Mikan tree, Suiteki kept her hands raised, large eyes blinking nervously at the sight of Spike’s somewhat severe expression, although it relaxed somewhat upon recognising the small kappa. Slowly lowering his pistol, Spike’s annoyance remained as he gave an irritated grumble.
User Image
”Suiteki? What the Hell is wrong with you?! With all that’s been going on lately you shouldn’t be messing around! I could’ve shot you!”

Eyes guarded once again in spite of the care he took to hold Ryuu against him, Spike relaxed somewhat, his softer tone of voice long since back to normal however; the kappa’s appearance had disturbed the atmosphere considerably, to which Spike simply glared at the small creature as he awaited a reply.

“Suiteki is sorry! It was only a joke, she was looking for Mistress; Lord Nigorimizu has a message for her! Suiteki shall go find her now!”

Immediately skittering off in search of the hostess, embarrassed her idea of a joke was not equally viewed as such, Suiteki promptly vanished amongst the foliage in the near distance. At this point Spike rolled his eyes and returned the pistol to the holster in his jacket with a short smirk, looking back toward Ryuu.

”Never a dull moment in this place, huh?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ

MOOD ( » Surprised/Amused ) x xWEARING ( » Floral Blue Kimono ) x xLOCATION ( » Garden )

Completely at ease, her heart skipped several beats at the sudden noise, and Spike's immediate reaction. Suddenly, she felt herself pressed directly against Spike's chest. Eyes wide as saucers, she peeked around Spike's neck, following the glint of silver. Seeing the little kappa, her heart restarted. No danger, just a shock...

As she attempted to calm her breathing, which had halted for several seconds before turning into hyperventilation, she looked back and forth from Spike to Suiteki. In her head, she counted the heartbeats she could feel beneath her palm. It helped calm her breathing. Then, she felt the rumbling vibration of Spike's voice directed at her. For some reason, his throw-away comment, after all of the emotional roller-coaster, was exceedingly funny. She burst into laughter, her whole body shaking with mirth. More tears came to her eyes, these neither tears of sorrow nor of joy, but of the sheer force of her laughter. She laughed and laughed, burying her face in Spike's chest as she did so.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Surprised.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Blinking in mild surprise at Ryuu's outburst of laughter, Spike paused with a slightly bemused expression, raising an eyebrow.

"...Well I'm glad you find it so amusing, that was pretty badly-timed, you know?"
User Image
A hint of disdain was present in Spike's voice at this, even if it was solely intended for Suiteki and his annoyance only came across as comical. Pausing with an irritated murmur, Spike's annoyed expression gradually faded as Ryuu laughed on, softening into a smile with a slight shake of his head. It was a relief, however annoying the intrusion had been; at least it was not a real threat that had presented itself, merely one of the kappa currently occupying the inn. Heaving a defeated, if amused sigh, Spike's smile merely increased as it was at least pleasing to hear Ryuu's laughter as a result.

"Can't complain though, you're safe and that's what matters."

Running his hand slowly through Ryuu's hair whilst her face remained buried in his chest, still laughing uncontrollably, Spike looked up and carefully scanned their surroundings as a result. He did hear at least one thud coming from inside the main building earlier, although nothing else seemed out of place. Lowering his gaze to Ryuu and placing his free hand upon her back once again, Spike looked toward her questioningly.

"No more gardening today, then?"

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( -twiddles thumbs- ))

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

So, within the next week I'm going to hold a Spiritual Cleansing Class. I've been trying to keep up in school so it's hard for me to be online, but I'm going to dedicate a couple of days next week just for blooming lotus. More than likely it'll be during the weekend and I'll use the week to set it up. Sooo, plan on being around for Mistress' class on Nov. 17 & 18 if you want to attend.

Dapper Genius

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

The Oracle spoke from the floor, not seeing a need to get up. "You're plenty magical!" he said. "You're the pretty demon lady! I can feel the way you affect those around you! And you can control it... well, for the most part. Chaos Magic, on the other hand, by definition, cannot be controlled. I wonder what would happen if I could control it... Maybe if I was more like Doodlehands Lady!" He rolled to face her. "Did you make those yourself?" he asked, knowing that Floria knew what he was talking about. "I can feel a great sense of desperation from them." Then his eyes went wide. Now it made sense.... "I remember now... so THAT'S why..." he suddenly got very quiet. "I...I'm sorry. I didn't know... Forget I said anything." The Oracle got up and moved away from Floria and towards the food.

Edward stood with his mouth open. "How did she... you mean all that.... from HER?! How did...Who could've..."

The Oracle interrupted his imaginary friend. "No, Doctor. That is much more than you bargained for. Don't try it..."

This was a grim warning. If The Oracle was telling Edward to back off, this was serious. Still, he was hungry for knowledge. "But just imagine..."

"We don't need to imagine. I've seen it, and now YOU'VE seen it. Now listen. DON'T. TRY. -- wait, maybe.... yes.... that might be crazy enough to work. We might actually have a shot at this, Doctor..."

"As much as I hate to say it, I like the way you think 095."

"I'm surprised at you Doctor!" 095 said gleefully, "Are you sure that you understand the risks?"

"If I was afraid of risks, I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place, now would I?"

"Oh my, Doctor! Are we beginning to get along?" The Oracle was beaming like a child on Christmas Morning.

"Let's not get carried away now..." Edward replied, unable to hide his own grin.

The Oracle dropped to the floor again, laughing at the irony of the statement. "Oh Doctor! You slay me!"

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ

MOOD ( » Amused ) x xWEARING ( » Floral Blue Kimono ) x xLOCATION ( » Garden )

Ryuu's laughter slowly died away, though her smile remained on her face. Laughter is immensely therapeutic. She felt better than she had in ages. Removing her palms from his chest, Ryuu threw her arms around Spike in an uncharacteristically enthusiastic gesture.

"Forget the garden," she said, holding him tight. "Are you hungry? We should go inside for breakfast before it is all eaten."

Her words said one thing, but her arms only held him closer, making any movement towards the Inn rather impossible. She seemed reluctant to leave the bubble of warmth and love that had been popped by the sudden appearance of Suiteki. Moreover, she wanted to be sure Spike was fully back to normal, not still angry at the little kappa. Ryuu's head tilted to one side, waiting for his response. Her loose ebony hair fluttered with the movement and caught on the light breeze.

User Image

"I... uh... seem to be having a little difficulty controlling my body..." The illusionist struggled into a sitting position. "Do you know what happened to me after I passed out that may have caused this?" The illusionist's eyes gave away that he really did not understand what was going on, and that he was even a little terrified as to why he could not control his body correctly.
§ERAPHINA
User Image

Seraphina quietly chuckled to herself. How strange that he doesn’t seem to know how to control his human self, she thought. Suddenly her face gave way to a grave expression, if he can't control himself, then is he even human in the first place? Seraphina slowly began to back away from Melvin. She tried to keep her composer calm as it had been earlier but a new fear began rising in her. “Um… well… you see… I’m not quite sure. There was a blonde woman who had tattoos all over her body and she knelt next to you after you passed out and then her tattoos started glowing. I wasn’t sure what she was doing, but I attribute it to some sort of magic.” Seraphina shuddered at the thought of humans being able to perform magic. She had always known that some sort of magic existed but she figured that it was only meant to be used by high celestial beings, not mere humans. Seraphina had backed away a good distance before she stopped. Why am I frightened of this man, he is still just a man after all, no matter if he is some sort of abomination toward humanity, I can't turn my back on him when he needs help most, Seraphina thought to herself as she started walking toward him again. “You should probably go talk to her about what she actually did to you. I’m no expert on things magical, in fact I don’t know anything about magic. While I was wandering round the inn, I think I saw her entering the sitting room downstairs for breakfast. Do you want help getting down there?”

(( I tried to make the colors for Seraphina's thoughts and her actual words different, so that they were easier to distinguish from one another lol ))

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Relaxed.

User Image
Continuing to slowly run his fingers through Ryuu’s ebony hair somewhat absent-mindedly, the action was calming and quickly negated Spike’s earlier annoyance from Suiteki’s intrusion; his amused expression remained even when Ryuu’s laughter gradually began to subside. Casting his gaze downward to look upon her, Spike was slightly caught off-guard by her sudden move to embrace him, to which he moved his other hand to her back also and drew her closer in response with a slight chuckle.

”Hmm yeah, probably should…”

Replying with clear amusement in his tone of voice, particularly when Ryuu opted to hold him even closer, Spike gave a small nod, although held her more tightly against him, a lop-sided smile forming on his face the instant her head tilted sideward somewhat questioningly. Her reluctance to leave was apparent and the contradiction to Ryuu’s words and actions only served to amplify this, to which Spike instead opted to lean toward her and place a light kiss upon her neck, turning his head sideward to continue his sentence quietly.

”…In a minute.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff