Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
A second of command? Yuni's head tilted at that, looking back through her fuzzy memories of this place. The blind man was always the one smoking that funny stuff with the mistress, often ending up in the same bathtub as her. But he always seemed so laid back... The Spike-man was the one always doing stuff for the grand hostess, and he was the one with that gun... And the one that gave her foods... But he was near Ryuu, who probably wouldnt handle the masked one's information very well...

The Nekojin grinned a bit and leaned her head towards the Sitting Room. "I know where the bathhouse is. Whether the Mistress is decent to hear ya is the question, really." She took a moment to scamper to the opened sliding door, peeking inside to see all the people. "But if ya really need someone, I think you can go to the blind bone guy with the hissyfit cat. He's nuh doin' too much."

Yuni looked back towards this woman and beckoned her over, blinking at the introduction. She giggled quietly, "Ya seem more like a winter, Miss Autumn, but my short name's Yuni. Now come come! We've persons t'find!"

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni, spotting the odd look on Autumns face, laughed whole heartedly. She must not know the blind guy, which was perfectly fine. His cat was a little... Mean. But since she decided he would be better to tell than the Mistress, the Nekojin will introduce them. As Autumn joined her by the entrance, Yuni snickered at the 'joke' that was told. "I was more thinkin' like a lonely tree in the winter. But I'll 'ave to teach ya 'bout jokes and funnies! You'll love it!"

Assuming the leading cat role, Yuni first took off her combat boots before excitedly bounding into the Sitting Room with all the people and headed straight to where she could smell the funny stuff he and Mistress often smoked. Oh how she wanted to tackle the funny man in the hugging jacket that was dusting up the floor! He seemed like a good playmate. But there the blind man was, at a table with his pancakes. How to approach him was a good question...

So Yuni just scuttled up and tugged at his sleeve gently to get his attention. She was pretty quiet in just her socks and didn't know just how acute his hearing was. "Hey hey, since the Mistress is busy, can Miss Autumn lady tell you somethin'? Ya are her go to person, right?"

Maybe a bit rude, childish... But at least Yuni could get straight to the point.

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Nolan still had his possessed pancake at the end of his fork. Several bites were taken out of it and it didn't seem to have the energy to move any more. Soon the souls that possessed it, disappeared and he set it down, feeling the gentle tug at his sleeve. " eh?" He stuck his head up and listened intently for a moment.
                                            " Ah the kitty kitty!"
                                            " Thats not a cat you dummy" Amano huffed.
                                            "Got the same soul signature...so whatcha need hon?" Nolan smiled. He loved company. The necromancer felt around until he could pat Yuni's head and scratched her ears.
                                            " Miss Autumn?", Nolan put a finger to his lips and thought for a moment. He then ran his fingers through his black hair and his face lit up. " oh the new woman that arrived earlier. Yeah sure I got answers. Grab a chair and sit down beside it." He had heard the dual sets of footsteps approach him so he figured that was none other than Miss Autumn that had come with Yuni who seemed human now. He figured that was normal for demonic kitties.
                                            " Hi I'm Nolan and I'll be happy to help you with whatever you need." he stuck his free hand out to shake hers but wasn't facing the right way.

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Amused/Wary
● Current Location: Sitting Room.
● Current Objective: Time with Ryuu/breakfast.
● Theme: The Real Folk Blues

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hearing Hanyo’s faint snicker, Spike simply appeared somewhat nonchalant, arms still folded, although a look of mild amusement appeared on his face once she spoke.

“Sure you do, nothing wrong with that; I just figured lurking sounded better than prowling.”
User Image
Responding jokingly with a slight shrug of his shoulders, Spike retained a slight lop-sided smile in amusement as he glanced sideward upon hearing Nolan’s greeting, verbally responding in kind, before hearing more movement out in the hallway. Eyes following the source of the sound, Spike noticed the masked newcomer enter the room along with the strangely familiar girl he saw accompanying her earlier, both heading straight toward Nolan. The hat the somewhat petite girl was wearing did seem slightly oddly-shaped however, as did what looked like a tuft of fur poking from underneath. Intrigued, Spike passively observed until their conversation began, to which he needed to look away to conceal his amusement. Hardly able to restrain laughter at overhearing the small girls words, Spike averted his gaze back to Hanyo; Nolan as a go-to guy? With the considerable abilities he possessed and good intentions as a general rule, even Spike knew Nolan was not best suited to some tasks, anything physically taxing being one; that thought alone really didn’t inspire much confidence in Spike’s mind at all, but it would potentially prove pretty entertaining to see may happen if it involved such. Opting instead to continue speaking to Hanyo, Spike glanced back toward Ryuu to find she was quite occupied with the Oracle and now a certain feline also, to which he returned his full attention to the succubi. Not paying at least some attention to her at all times whilst present seemed to be a very unwise move, that much he was very mindful of now, to which he postponed taking a seat at the table.

”...So, I can assume you’ve already had breakfast?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Really sorry for misreading your last location post Nolan. I thought you were by the front door of the building. That's my bad. sweatdrop

Omnipresent Noob

( its all cool. Been meaning to put in a location status but every time i get on here to post and do that, i forget to make one. )

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
((Really sorry, meant.to post as Himiko last night but the lappy shut down on me and I was too lazy to turn it back on. I've also been pretty busy, but expect a Himiko post tonight, Mission.))

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Lady Hanyo placed her heeled feet ostentatiously on the table. She was sure not to touch any of the plates of food, but the gesture was still one of indifferent, self-confident casualness. The new position allowed her longs legs to be clearly in sight. Her feet were hugged by various straps of lace and leather, which coiled up her pale calves. Her whitish skin was visible all the way up her thigh, right up to her hip bone, visible through the slit in the side of the skirt. Apparently pleased with the way her legs now looked, she turned to Spike again.

"Oh, I suppose you could say that. Breakfast seems a little miffed with me at the moment, though. Don't see why. She seemed to be enjoying herself immensely..." she trailed off, glancing towards the door. Her mind rested on Himiko for a moment, concern flashing across her features before the cool mask returned.

"I could do for some dessert, though. Any takers?" she asked the room at large. "How about you, Nolan? I feel I've barely gotten to know you since our first meeting. I'd love to get to know you more.... intimately..." she cooed, making her voice as husky and sultry as possible, knowing he couldn't see the look she was giving him.

User Image

((I seriously need a better layout for Hanyo. I'm terrible at making them, though. emotion_8c ))

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
((PS- I'm saving a Ryuu post for after Oracle's response. ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

User Image

Yuni gave a big pout when she was called 'kitty kitty', miffed that he was able to tell so readily her furry side. But he made up for it by trying to scratch her ears through her hat, which she giggled to as the headwear was set askew. She also found it amusing how the pancake 'died' and how Autumn just keeps finding odd things here at the Inn.

"Meow..." The girl said as she fixed the head to better fit over her ears and slate hair. Her icy eyes looked between Nolan and Autumn, and she opted to plop down on the floor a couple paces away. Yuni wiggled her fingers towards Amano. "Amano! Lemme pet you! My hands are clean, I promise!"

Her hearing, slightly muffled by the hat pressing on her ears, was still good enough to pick up on Autumn's confessions. Yeah, the bone guy was definitely the better person to go to. 'Cause he smells like that funny smoke stuff and death magic. Satisfied with finding out what happened to Autumn, Yuni let herself hear around the Sitting Room to the others that were talking to each other. So many smells... The dusty guy on the floor smelled the funniest next to Nolan, and the succubus smelling the most average for her race.

And, well, if Amano wouldn't keep her busy, then the petite girl will have to bug someone else. Not the succubus. Yuni wasn't feeling like being someone's dessert.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Amused/Wary
● Current Location: Sitting Room.
● Current Objective: Time with Ryuu/breakfast.
● Theme: The Real Folk Blues

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageEyes unavoidably drawn to the sight of Hanyo’s long and pale leather-lace clad legs now resting upon the table, the ease in Spike’s manner faded slightly as he averted his gaze, making a conscious effort to glance at Ryuu once again very briefly, to better ground himself and nullify any alluring spell cast by Hanyo.

”She...?”

Eyebrows raised, Spike’s line of sight was unavoidably drawn back to Hanyo once again, interest piqued simply from the ambiguity of her statement. Quite a number of individuals currently resided at the inn, but even stating gender did not make to whom she was referring any clearer; that said however, since both she and Himiko seemed to disappear at the same time the previous night, it seemed likely she was the one Hanyo made reference to.

”...You know, calling her breakfast probably isn’t helping much.”

Pausing with a slight shake of his head once Hanyo went to address the entire room in search of ‘dessert’, Spike finally decided to seat himself at the table, notably what he reasoned was a safe distance from Hanyo. Leaning across the wooden surface to pour himself some orange juice, his attention was drawn toward Nolan once he heard Hanyo address him in a typically seductive manner; amused to see how he may respond, Spike reached for one of the pieces of buttered toast with a vague smirk.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Awesome, thanks Nolan.
You still managed to post Himiko, that's the main thing.
No worries Hanyo. If you want any pointers on putting one together, just give me a shout.

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lady Hanyo giggled, somewhere between girlish and mischievous. She crossed her ankles, not unaware of Spike's gaze. Just what she wanted. Just what she loved.

"Aw, it's a term of endearment. Trust me, last night she wasn't aware enough to know half the things I was calling her, " she chuckled, licking her ruby lips. "I'm not unkind, you know. I take pride in my work. And I take pride in being the best at it." She turned her gaze back to Nolan. "So what do you say, blind man? Ready to let me light your other senses on fire?" she teased.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

((MUAHAHA I made new layout. Not sure about the image, best i could find for right now. ))

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

Upon realizing that he was just scratching the hat on Yuni's head, he playfully pushed it down infront of her eyes. Nolan sat back and lit up a cigarette as he listened to her tell the story about her arrival. A mysterious animal destroying the limo? Well stranger things had happened.

" Well I can help you out on your dead driver situation but I am not sure what to make of the animal that crashed it. Were you wanting to go back there and investigate?"
                                            The necromancer gripped his cane tighter " Because of an old 'friend' of the Mistress's we have been experiencing quite the demon problem. If it was him maybe it is because he wants you to stay for some reason. Or perhaps it was fate. Or just some freak accident" Nolan shrugged. " but nonetheless I'll keep an eye out...er...ear out?" Letting out a chuckle he put his cane back so it rested on the side of the table. " I'm guessing whatever it was doesn't want you dead yet or you wouldn't be here. It had the opportunity. I suggest taking some of the Mistress's defense classes as they will help keep them away. its simple rituals and magic. Easy enough for anybody to learn really."

His head perked up when he heard Hanyo calling his name and something about how she hadn't gotten to know him yet. No clue where she was so he just hollered out. " Well you're the one who's been keeping away from me. Not my fault. " Nolan smirked and patted his lap.

" So Miss Autumn wasn't it?"
                                            His tone going back from playful to proper and polite. " I'll look into the matter and do what I can to help. In the meantime were you wanting to go back and check things out? We can call a wrecker to bring the limo here for Spike to fix if possible. As for the driver...well...think of the benefits of an undead one. Doesn't have to eat or drink. They use the bathroom like once a year..." his voice trailed off.

Amano jumped down in front of Yuni and stared at her for a second. Did she really expect a being of his caliber to play with her? Maybe a little. She was cute. " eh...I dunno..." he walked around her unknowingly getting to close to her reach...

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Y U N I Q U E

User Image
Delighted, Yuni smiled widely and held her hands out with her fingers wiggling. She would rather have the grumpy cat come to her, so he wouldn't barf up another rat... thing. But eh, that may take too long.

"Amano-kun~ C'mere!" Quickly, her hands darted out and swiftly picked Amano up by his belly before depositing him in her lap. From there, she would scratch behind his ears and under his chin. 'Cause, y'know, when you're a cat, you know where cats like to be scratched. One of Yuni's many advantages.

From what she knew, felines loved warm things. She never personally found anything but actual fire warmer than her, so she was banking on her unusually high body temperature to appeal to Amano so he wouldn't be a grumpy hissycat. While Yuni was busying her hands on the older cat, her ears twitched under her hat to listen to everyone. The succubus had called out Nolan, and Nolan responded in kind.

But she was actually waiting on being able to check out this crash site. Now that would be interesting...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff