Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melvin the Magnificent

User Image

Melvin, staring off into space as the woman approached, was startled slightly and lost his balance and fell to the floor. Rather than continue to fight with the awkward body, he leaned his back against the wall behind him so he could talk to the woman.

"Oh hello, my name is Melvin... but... you probably already know that from the show, if you saw everything that happened last night." The illusionist stated to think that is was odd having to fight with a body, especially since his recent memories told him that he shouldn't have a body at all. The illusionist noted that he recognised the woman from the night before, sitting in the crowd. That was before everything went black... Melvin sat there still gathering his thoughts and organizing his memories, letting the woman continue on the conversation.
§ERAPHINA
User Image

“I, um, walked into the show a bit late, but I did see you pass out and collapse onto the floor. Are you alright?” Seraphina asked awkwardly, not really sure of what else to say to Melvin. “After you passed out I brought you back here so you could rest.”

Seraphina looked awkwardly down at the ground; she was not used to having to talk to many humans. After a brief pause she looked back at Melvin, curiosity in her eyes and said, “So, what did happen last night.” As soon as those words came out of her mouth, Seraphina felt intrusive. I shouldn’t be asking such personal questions, she thought. “You know what, you dont have to answer. I shouldn’t have even asked that, I’m sorry.” Seraphina felt utterly embarrassed and turned to walk away but turned back quickly as she remembered she hadn’t found the owner of the inn yet. “Um, by any chance, would you know where I can find the owner of this establishment?”

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
☆ Mårʈin, ʈhe Wizårɗ ☪
User Image

Martin shook his head violently when she booped him. He hadn't expected it, and he didn't much care for the sort of assault. He let it slide, however. At what she said, however, he laughed. "Indeed, an argument with me wouldn't go very well. For you." He flicked his tail imperiously and began washing his other paw. "And don't think you could sink your fangs in me. I've studied your kind and know what makes you itch. Also, I'm sure you wouldn't want me to scratch your back; my claws are quite sharp. Unless there's something else you needed, and then you'd have to ask nicely."

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Lady Hanyo chuckled lightly. If this was a small bout of insanity, mind as well not let it get the best of her. Otherwise she'd end up in The Oracle's fashion statement... Ha. She offered her hand again to the cat, making scratching motions.

"Eh, you probably wouldn't taste very good anyway. Too much fur. And you probably taste like fish. Or mice. Or whatever. Come on, truce? You're too fuzzy for me to stay mad at, little one. Besides, I feel like we understand each other. I'm interested in your life as a cat. A talking, intelligent cat. What's that like? Can you understand normal cats? Do you prefer other cats as company? Or humans? Do you dislike dogs?"

The idea of new information, something so bemusing to her, it started to make her forget about her previous frustration. She really wanted to hold him, but apparently he was annoyed with her. Typical cat behavior.

User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Its like, "LET ME LOVE YOOOOUUUUUU"

Cat: "Don't touch me...." ))

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Relaxed.
● Current Location: Zen Garden.
● Current Objective: Assisting Ryuu.
● Theme: The Real Folk Blues

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Seeing the soft pink hue to Ryuu face increase all the more, perhaps somewhat flustered or perhaps unsettled, Spike could not resist a vague smirk at her modesty. In spite of this however, he did notice she made a point to drift closer, eyes downcast as she extended her free hand toward him; the shy attempt at confidence to her words and her actions all the more endearing. Seeing that the watering jug was now settled upon the grass close-by to his feet, Spike met Ryuu’s hand with his own, carefully enclosing her hand with his before slowly drawing her closer, thinking over his words carefully.

”There’s nowhere else I’d rather be. I can’t think of anything I want more than to spend time with you like this. Learning more about you, sharing in your experiences, all of it.”

Voice somewhat quieter than usual, Spike paused whilst he lowered his gaze to Ryuu’s hands still enclosed in his own with a look of contemplation on his face, sparing them a light caress before returning his sights to her once again.

”You know, the main reason I chose to stay here in the first place was for you; you actually gave me a sense of purpose, something I thought I’d lost a long time ago."
User Image
Very gradually drawing Ryuu closer still whilst he spoke, Spike paused with a slight smile still present on his face, his eyes unusually unguarded as he gazed at her calmly. Hearing their surroundings were largely silent with the exception of the sounds coming from the garden itself, or more specifically the animals that occupied it, Spike felt more at ease. Unable to help but admire Ryuu for that instant, an almost ethereal glow about her in the mid morning sun, Spike could not resist slowly leaning downward toward her, barely nudging her nose with his.

”...You are perfect just as you are, and I will stay with you no matter what.”

Addressing what he knew were two of Ryuu’s greatest fears from previous moments of weakness, non-acceptance of her true self and the loss of those close to her, Spike simply whispered at this point, closing his eyes and gradually moving his lips across hers.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
☆ Mårʈin, ʈhe Wizårɗ ☪
User Image

Martin sighed. "Of course I can understand 'normal' cats, I do enjoy their company from time-to-time, humans can be excessively annoying at most times, and dogs don't bother me in the slightest. As for what it's like to be me, well, I enjoy adventuring. It's a simple life and I come here often to relax for a bit before returning to the road of adventure."

There was a long pause in which he continued to wash his face, then he suddenly stopped and looked at Hanyo. "My name is Martin, by the by. I suppose I should ask you what your name is before you assault me with more questions?"

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ
T H ExxM I S T R E S S ' xxY O U N G E RxxS I S T E R
T H ExxI N NxxG A R D E N E R

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
MOOD ( » Loved ) x xWEARING ( » Floral Blue Kimono ) x xLOCATION ( » Garden )

Ryuu hardly believed her ears, listening to the words that made her heart quiver and swell with pleasure. But she knew, in her warm heart, that they were true. She trusted Spike. Completely. She felt he must know this, as she was able to be herself around him; no walls, no pretense. She squeezed his fingers gently in her own in a way of expressing gratitude to his declarations.

The fire that was building on her cheeks must be radiating in waves from her skin. She thought there was no way he couldn't feel them burning him, close as he was. She felt her face was a beacon in the cool morning light.

"Spiegel-kun..." she murmured, barely more than a whisper. He was so close, she could feel his body heat too, touching her already burning cheeks. And then he said the words her heart ached with need to hear. Words that made tears well up in her eyes. Words that confirmed what she already knew- that she downright needed this man.

Needed him.

Then his lips ghosted to hers, yet another admission of his affection. No, it was beyond affection. He was becoming a rock for her to stand on, a crucial support to her life. She could only hope that she could be a fraction of what he was to her. She let her wet eyes close and gently, timidly, returned the pressure of his lips with her own. One tear escaped her lids, sliding down her cheek and catching in their kiss, a small spark of salty taste. One tear of joy.

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

She dropped her hand to her lap in defeat, seeing that Martin was no longer interested in being pet. She leaned back in her chair, and sighed. Well, she had started to forget her frustrations. Now this pompous little fur ball was providing some new ones. It was slightly insulting to be condescended by a cat. As if she were supposed to know anything about the life of a talking, intelligent cat. Or any cat for that matter.

"Yes, you mentioned you were called Martin. Sorry, Martin, I'm not used to cats knowing their own name. Mostly humans give you dumb names anyway, I'm not surprised your kind rarely come when called. So I mostly just refer to cats in stupid, baby-talk ways like most humans. My apologies." She waved her hand airily, gesturing the apology off, as if she hardly meant it.

"I'm Lady Hanyo. If you don't want me to bother you, I won't. I was just curious. I didn't mean to assault you," she put emphasis on the word, demonstrating how she felt he was exaggerating. "I happen to like cats, and am curious to hear what its like from the horse's mouth. Or, in this case, the cat's mouth. But whatever. Do what you will, I'll be around if you want something." She leaned her head back so that she was staring at the ceiling. The morning was starting to give her a headache.

User Image

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Relaxed/enamoured
● Current Location: Zen Garden.
● Current Objective: Time with Ryuu.
● Theme: The Real Folk Blues

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Pausing until he felt the kiss was reciprocated, if a little hesitantly, Spike opted to prolong it somewhat, although the twinge of what could only have been a tear did not go unnoticed, to which a flash of concern crept into the back of his mind. Although he couldn't sense any signs of upset or attempts by Ryuu to move away; opening his eyes very slightly for an instant, Spike came to notice the thin silvery trail of a single tear still visible on Ryuu's face and opted to draw her slightly closer as a result. Gradually raising Ryuu's hands in his own, Spike released them so they came to rest upon his chest, whilst his arms moved instead to encircle her in a gentle embrace. Parting from her slightly so he could speak, eyes still closed as he came to rest head forehead against hers; Spike could still sense an uncertainty from Ryuu, almost certainly as a result of her usual shyness.
User Image
"It's alright..."

Speaking barely above a whisper, Spike made a gentle smoothing motion on Ryuu's back with his hands before calmly resuming kissing her with a distinct increase in confidence, lasting some moments more before he leaned back once again; before he reasoned he would be too caught up in the moment to be unable to do so.

Unwilling to release Ryuu just yet, Spike reopened his eyes and simply gazed directly at her, the number of thoughts running through his mind at this point were simply too numerous to account for, to which he simply retained his careful hold on her and opted to say nothing. After all the events of late, he felt more protective of Ryuu than ever, moreover a need to express how he felt somewhat more clearly, which likely accounted for a reluctance to stop at the point he had. Reasoning Ryuu was best to decide, Spike opted instead to remove one hand from her back and run his hand lightly over her ebony hair, smoothing back a single strand that had come loose and paused to gauge her reaction before doing anything more.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Melvin the Magnificent

User Image

"I'm alright... I think... Nothing hurts, and I'm still alive... kind of..." The illusionist sat there thinking about the memory that came into his mind from the previous night.

"When I first came to the inn, I was not sure of what happened on the day before I came to the inn. I think that the memory finally came back, but it was extremely painful and I passed out." With that, the illusionist tried to stand, losing his balance and falling towards the woman.

Omnipresent Noob

( sorry about not posting recently. I've been reading everyone elses posts and just hanging back, waiting for a good opportunity to jump back in cuz i don't know where else to post. Been on a gaming binge this past week. 'The Last Story', Xenoblade, Minecraft, 'Saints Row'....plus I found a solid black orphan kitten about five weeks old at the gas station. She was so skinny and trying to eat cigarette butts. Shes healthy now but plays hell attacking my face when Im sleeping now.)
§ERAPHINA
User Image

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Seraphina said with sincere concern in her voice. She had only just turned her back on Melvin when she heard him try to remove himself from the wall to stand on his own. Seraphina turned her head in time to see the illusionist come tumbling down on top of her back. They both fell onto the hallway floor with a loud smack. The illusionist wasn’t as heavy as he looked, but Seraphina was definitely uncomfortable at the closeness of their bodies. She squirmed beneath him, trying to push him off of her back.

“Can you please get off of me,” Seraphina pleaded, putting much more emphasis on the word 'please' then she thought she needed. She struggled her way out from beneath Melvin’s body, hopped up onto both feet and unfurled her hidden wings. The muscles in her back were sore from keeping them hidden the entire night. It definitely felt good to have them out again. She stretched them back behind her as far as they could go, and bathed in the warmth of their silvery glow.

Seraphina glanced back down at Melvin, who was still lying on the floor. “Are you sure you’re alright?” Bending down, she helped him back onto his feet and leaned him against the wall. “You really are a strange human,” she said under her breath as she looked away from Melvin. Seraphina shook her head and looked back at Melvin. “Do you need me to help you get anywhere? From the looks of things, you seem to be having a bit of trouble.”
User Image Floria paused for a moment, holding up a finger as if to stall any attempt to talk to her for the time being. She had been listening to the goings on around her, and was decently fed up with what she heard.
Cheaky little she thought as the magic in her eyes glowed. Extending a hand in the direction of the arrogant feline belittling the woman in front of it.

A small glowing ring appeared around where Martin had situated himself on the table. The ring quickly shot upward around the cat enveloping him in a blinding blue light. Once the light faded out the cat was no longer in his previous position.

Floria let the words appear before Hanyo
"A small gift, he was being pompus and i was getting annoyed. So i sent him somewhere to cool off."
those with good enough hearing could make out the small splash as Martin was deposited into the brook that runs through the garden. Floria smiled quite openly, laughter could be seen in her eyes even if she couldn't vocalize it.

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
☆ Mårʈin, ʈhe Wizårɗ ☪
User Image

Martin was shocked at the sudden assault; the blue ring caught him completely off-guard, and he had left the sitting room before he knew it.

Of course, the moment he saw that he was above the brook he kicked into action. As he descended into the chilly waters, a bubble snapped up around him, keeping the water a safe distance away from him. As he floated along, it took him a surprisingly long three seconds before he realized the affrontery.

With a loud crack Martin appeared in the sitting room again directly where he had been a moment before, bubble gone and completely dry. When he spotted the floating text, he turned to the only other person in the room besides Hanyo. "Excuse me, madam, but that was incredibly rude. I was enjoying my chitchat with Lady Hanyo and I am completely unappreciative of your little practical joke. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to continue that conversation exactly where I left off." And with that he put his back towards the strange woman and spoke to Hanyo as if nothing happened.

"Apology accepted. I cannot count on my whiskers the number of times I've met someone who is unused to the idea that a cat knows its own name. As for bothering me, you aren't in the slightest. As I said, I was enjoying our conversation. I apologize if you misunderstand my mannerisms, but things like that are expected; we are different species, and I'm sure you haven't studied mine as well as I've studied yours. If you wish to question me, I've no qualms about talking about myself. But I am done with being pet for the moment."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff