Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh hey gurl y u no wanna talk to me is it bc im ugly?

yes. 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Miragen
sitting cow
Miragen

you have got to be trolling

No idea since you removed my original message, no idea what I said and I don't care enough to look it up.

everything you said itt was pants on head retarded
sitting cow
Miragen
sitting cow
Miragen

No idea since you removed my original message, no idea what I said and I don't care enough to look it up.

I haven't seen you contribute anything either, other than bitching at whatever i'm saying and revealing some stalkerish behavior.
Miragen
sitting cow
Miragen
sitting cow
Miragen

I haven't seen you contribute anything either, other than bitching at whatever i'm saying and revealing some stalkerish behavior.

having a good memory =/= stalker

i just remember some post you made the other day how you see women with naturally large breasts as sluts

anyways i'm sorry for your mental retardation

btw i posted my response to the op on page 2 rolleyes
sitting cow
Miragen
sitting cow
Miragen
sitting cow
Miragen

having a good memory =/= stalker

i just remember some post you made the other day how you see women with naturally large breasts as sluts

anyways i'm sorry for your mental retardation

btw i posted my response to the op on page 2 rolleyes

Ah right, didn't know that having an opinion on something makes me dumb.
And just because my opinion differs from yours, it doesn't make it trolling, it just makes you a c**t.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I think the reactions to the video that you're talking about comes from that knee jerk, reactionary thing where guys don't want to be perceived as that kind of pig. where they think of the times where they walk down the street and may have not cat called someone, but maybe have thought to themselves "hey, she has a nice a**. thank the lord for yoga pants." and then the realization that such thoughts may make them a creep. I am not excusing such reactions. it's stemming from guilt and that's usually not a good thing to react with.

I've had the occasional weird creepy comment made to me before. nothing like "DAYUM" but more along the lines of "where you goin boy, you scared?" it's very very rare since I am a 6'2" tall thing but it's a creepy thing. to have that be the constant thing every time I step out, how people can just do that.

anyway.... I mean sure, mens libidos har har har. I don't think it has anything to do with it. I don't know what compels people to make an a** of themselves like that. I can't say that there must be instances where some homeless man making kissy faces to a random woman on a street ever got a positive result. maybe...... maybe people are just too stupid to know better.
Nazolene
Should people have to endure creepy comments and whatnot?
No. emotion_donotwant

Men's instinct being used as an excuse to harass people/victim blaming?

It's bull. There's no "instinct" causing them to do this crap. They're not mindless beasts, despite their claims to the contrary.

Do you think that people who are upset by this are too sensitive? Or that this is a real issue.
Real issue. Lemme tell a story.

I was trying to get into running. I went out a few times, was almost starting to enjoy it. But there was a couple things that happened at the same time that just shook me up.

There was a guy in a car who slowed down and just leered at me while he was passing me on a side street. I freaked out, turned around and went back to the main street, where some guy on a bike said something to me. My dumb self stopped, asked "What?" and we chatted for a moment... During which the first guy had turned around, came out of the side street, and did the same ******** thing he did the first time. The second guy, at the end of the conversation, looked me up and down and said "Cuuuute." It was sexual. And gross.

I went home. Bought mace a few days later so I could continue running without being scared.

This was a few weeks ago and was the last time I went running. I can't bring myself to go out again. I'm too terrified.

Terrified... because someone said you were cute? That seems a little paranoid if you ask me. Now if its only because of the person in the car, that's a bit more understandable.

Why is it women complain about 'I can't meet anyone' yet when someone shows interest in them suddenly they're creepers?
freelance lover
Should people have to endure creepy comments and whatnot? Hell no.

Men's instinct being used as an excuse to harass people/victim blaming? Bullshit. That's insulting to men more than anything. Not all men a giant creepy assholes.

Do you think that people who are upset by this are too sensitive? Or that this is a real issue. This is a ******** real issue and anyone who doesn't think so should find a woman they loves (mom, sister, friend, partner, whatever) and ask if they have ever felt uncomfortable or unsafe after a man made comments about their body. I can almost guarantee every single woman will have at least one story. When I was riding the train by myself to commute to work it happened to me at least once a week. Once a week some man made me feel threatened and uncomfortable because he's a giant douche nozzle who feels entitled to my body.

I do see some people pointing out that not all the comment are rude. I think that's a fair assessment. I don't mind a stranger telling me to have a good evening or something else. I had a guy once tell me I looked nice that evening, and it was not at all creepy. I had another man strike up a conversation when I arrived at my subway platform by telling me the train I was waiting on had just left, then offered me a seat, reminded me I should keep my bag close to me, and then ask if I was single before boarding his own train. There's a way to give a girl a compliment without being a huge creepazoid.

In a ten hour span she had 100 'cat-calls'. That's not really very many, in a city like New York. Not that cat-calls are inherently harmful. I have heard women doing the same things. Maybe not to the extent, but there are sexists on both sides of the gender lines.
The Ice Dervish
We are told that we HAVE to be tough: We're told that we have to be polite and quiet to everyone and never make the first move. You're told to be aggressive, we're told to be submissive. Two sides to the same coin, both sides don't profit from it.

In general everyone should be polite, it's part of adapting to a civilized society. Maybe women should be quiet a little more often, because of how loud they naturally are. Have you taken that into consideration? Okay and what happens if a guy isn't aggresive? He gets disrespected, violated, and cast into a completely undesirable "p***y-a** *****" category. What happens if a woman isn't passive? She gets the most attention. And because she is a woman, its most likely positive attention. This is the same coin, just one side is covered in s**t while the other is worshiped.
The Ice Dervish
the child-support scam
: Is used to keep dead beat dad's from 100% abandoning their families, does hurt some men.
Dead beat dad's...lol. How often are they "dad's"? Remember that term that women like to call their men? Baby daddy? "Ain't nuttin' that just be my baby daddy". Usually when it's a man who wanted to have kids and a family, but it didn't work out; he is still there. Rather it be on the weekends or whatever. The majority of child-support claims are women who did not use their v****a responsibly. That's the bottom line. The only time a man gets to make the decision of having a child is adoption, or some kind of oppressive-rape scenario. Which both are incredibly rare compared to the cases where it's women just throwing that p***y around to the most dominant male in the pack.
The Ice Dervish
a man without a good job isn't s**t (women are always of higher value based on anatomy): Assumptions assumptions, no one thinks you're s**t if you don't have a fantastic job. My anatomy will actually keep me from getting some jobs.
Hey so I have a question then. If women get paid less for doing the same job, wouldn't it be harder for men do get jobs? Seeing as how its the American way for companies to cut corners in spending money, shouldn't every company be all women workers? Do you see how the feminist mentality makes no ******** sense at all?
The Ice Dervish

men (white) are not allowed to discuss race or sex in public: Neither are white women, white people in general can't do this.
White women can discuss sex all day.
The Ice Dervish
we get turned down for jobs (usually ones dealing with people/customers) based on not having "fat ********' tits: We get turned down for jobs for not being male all the time, people typically look at a women and assume that's she's incapable while people look at men and assume that they will get how to do whatever they're hiring for. Affirmative action hurts more people than just white males anyway.

Like I said before. If women can do the same job and get paid less, then your argument about not getting the job due to your sex would be erroneous. Make up your mind dammit.
The Ice Dervish
divorce robberies (Mel Gibson paying $425 million, plus 50% of every check for the rest of his life): Alimony is not exclusive to white males, any male (or female if she is the one who brings in the most income) who supports his/her spouse the most and the spouse is unable to support themselves afterwards could have to pay that.

It would never happen the other way around. Plus, did I really forget to mention the fact that BY DEFAULT in every custody hearing the woman gets the kids? The only way in history a man gets the kids if he has police and hospital records that she is an active heavy-drug user.
The Ice Dervish
false accusations of rape that completely ruin a mans life.: This also applies to men as a whole and not just white men, false rape accusations don't happen nearly as often as real rape accusations anyway. Not denying that false rape accusations are a problem, because they most definately are, but the chances of you getting ******** with that are slim to none.
Not all of these were "race&sex". I have a family member who has been an officer for over 35 years and he says that 9/10 rape calls he gets turns out being a young girl got caught by her boyfriend/parents/law having sex and she decides to play the victim in order to get out of trouble. Not all of these cases make it court is why it may be unheard of to some people.
The Ice Dervish
Men are more likely to succeed in killing themselves do to the methods they choose of carrying out the act. True, men are more often the victims of violent crime, just like women are sexually assaulted more often than men are. We'd rather look for a solution to our issues as opposed to swallowing a bullet, that's why. You'd actually have to be a member of one of these groups to understand the differences in how we're treated in public. Being treated like I'm incapable of finishing simple work by my own family and employers by account of my sex is not something I enjoy, nor is being treated like I'm a walking titty rack fun either. Having experiences with bad relationships with men I can also tell you that being treated like I'm inferior by my own partner was not a good thing. These things you listed as inequalities for white males all have special conditions attached to them that you could prevent them from happening, or you need to get divorced for them to occur. You're so blinded by your own privilege that you can't even see what women and minorities have to deal with.

Men are more likely to actually kill themselves because they are more often honest, to where women lie all the time to change peoples opinions, or just because they want attention. Rather look to your solution? How? By putting crosswalks all the way down your arms? Quit trying to tell me women are more logical than men, that s**t is so ******** stupid that I would look like a fool to debate such common sense with you. Bad experiences with men? See that's what im trying to get at. You said "men". b***h you're a nerd just like the rest of us outcasts. Most guys in the LD haven't even had a girlfriend, and the minority has had maybe 1? And what's the reason? Male nerds tend to be passive (getting back to the first topic), and there is nothing a woman HATES more than a quiet, respectful guy. Do you see how easy it is to succeed as a woman? You could be the fattest, smelliest pig in the barn, and there will always be men willing to slave at the factory to please you. And how the ******** are you going to tell me I have to be part of your group to understand and see these differences...when this whole time you have been telling me how privileged men are? Oh sorry, it's not "men", right? It's "white men", because im sure your liberal tongue wouldn't let that one slip by without including race.
The Ice Dervish
There is no true scotsman, that's what happens when misandrist scum and female supremacists take the feminist label and make it their own. Assuming that I'm in support of such a thing is just blind, on top of that, I'm not a feminist, I'm just a person in support of women's rights. Period. I'm not against men, but I am against being disrespected by tons of people when I'm looking to get a job done and such because they don't think I'm capable. Men are assumed to be capable of doing things, women are assumed incapable and babied. You see that as privilege, I see that as an insult.
Women are assumed to be incapable and spoiled because....THEY ARE! Well at least the spoiled part. The incapable, I do not believe. Women can work just as well as men can. I do not believe in equal rights for women and men, simply because, we are not equal. Same with race. By nature we are all better at stuff based at what we were born as. Experience and perseverance can always change the tides, but when you get to the bare-bones of it all; it is what it is.
Robotic Dream Weaver
What this lady went through is gross and uncalled for, poor girl

Excluding the two men who followed her, and 'some' threats (though there's no definitive number given for that), she really didn't go through a lot. One hundred comments about her appearance in ten hours, mostly in minority neighborhoods, giving the false impression that its mostly minority males who do this. That is what is uncalled for. They edited it to make it look like her harassers were all minorities.

Robotic Dream Weaver
Those men absolutely do need to reform and learn what harassment really is, it would feel so unnerving to walk somewhere and deal with that.

I have spent hours in NYC, and yet other than a few cat-calls, I did not experience what she did. Perhaps part of the experiment was race baiting.
This Is NoMercy
Catcallong still started all of these acts of violence. And even if it never gets as bad as the links I posted, it still makes women feel uncomfortable and they don't ******** like it. Read though this entire thread if you don't believe me.

It doesn't matter if the catcaller didn't mean to make women feel violated, that's what it does. Even if they didn't intend for it to come across that way, it doesn't matter.

You are implying that every female is identical. We are not. I know many who take cat-calling as it is intended; men thinking with the wrong head and trying to compliment on a woman's appearance. If being whistled at or complimented makes a woman feel violated she needs to seek a therapist because it is absolutely nothing like being violated. Women who think it is have clearly never been in that situation.

This Is NoMercy
It is inevitable that men and women will find other men and women attractive, but what shifts a catcall from innocent and fleeting attraction to objectification in its purest form is the decision to act on it. One minute you’re just walking down the street and in complete control of your own life, and the next you’re verbally ambushed by a stranger who forcefully inserts themselves into your life to declare their opinion of your body as if it were definitive.

Its still innocent 99.9999999% of the time. You being insecure about it doesn't change that.

This Is NoMercy
A catcall reveals a disregard for her discomfort or irritation or fear, and signals that a woman is nothing more than her body or the ways in which she chooses to dress it.

Sure, if you're insecure and paranoid.

This Is NoMercy
If your response to all of this is just going to be "NOT ALL MEN!! IT JUST A COMPLIMENT OMG SHUTDDAP!!!"
then don't even bother posting.

Oh yes, because anyone who thinks differently shouldn't post in a discussion thread.

This Is NoMercy
I'm tired of having multiple women explain why they don't like catcalling, only to have guys discard their feelings like its not important.

Insecurity and paranoia really should be addressed with therapy.

This Is NoMercy
Catcalling isn't okay.

You are not the authority on this.

This Is NoMercy
It's dangerous.

Prove this is the case the majority of the time.

This Is NoMercy
Most women don't like it.

Prove this claim.
SamaSenseiSenpai

Will respond in bullets again, in order, not quoting your entire longer sentences though:

Quote:
In general everyone should be polite, it's part of adapting to a civilized society
.: Telling someone they need to shut up and be quiet even when you have a valid opinion and want to express it isn't a good thing. I've met plenty of passive men and they've gotten along okay, they're usually just bitched out by the douchebags who think they need to be louder. If women speak out and say their opinion they're called bitches and their opinions are discarded. If you don't believe that then go look up some female politicians who are particularly blunt, see how they're received.

Quote:
Dead beat dad's...lol
. Child support was 100% necessary in my life, you really don't understand this unless you get unlucky enough to have a father who gives zero ******** about you. The child support was the only connection my dead ever had to me or had to do to be in my life. He ignored me for my entire life until he needed to pick up women in their thirties who wanted their spouse to be a father figure and used me as his "look ima good dad!!!" bait. When he in reality gave no shits about me growing up, and at most saw me twice a year. You know what his custody was? Joint. He was entitled to me every weekend and for the entire month of February. He fought for joint custody like crazy in court, the court actually favored his a**. After the divorce was finalized he moved to Chicago for three years and cut all contact. Then after those 3 years he took up the whole "i love muh daughter ima good dad" thing to get girls. He took none of that time and decided that I wasn't worth the effort, my dad wouldn't have paid my mom (who made next to ******** nothing at the time) jack s**t if it werent for child support.

TLDR: You don't know jack s**t about dead beat dads, nothing.

Quote:
Hey so I have a question then. If women get paid less for doing the same job
I don't believe in the wage gap, nor did I mention it. Argument irrelevant.

Quote:
White women can discuss sex all day
.: Not without being called a man hater.

Quote:
Like I said before. If women can do the same job and get paid less, then your argument about not getting the job due to your sex would be erroneous.
Again, I never spoke about the wage gap. The jobs I'm referring to are ones that include physical labor that some people think women are incapable of. Which may or may not be true based on the job, it may be true for working on an oil rig, but not for stocking shelves at a store.

Quote:
It would never happen the other way around. Plus, did I really forget to mention the fact that BY DEFAULT in every custody hearing the woman gets the kids?
Prove that it is by default. Alimony barely happens anymore anyway, and only really happens when one partner is rich as s**t and supporting someone with absolutely nothing. I do think it could happen the other way around, and you have no proof to show that it couldn't.

Quote:
Not all of these were "race&sex".
I never said it never happens, I merely said it happens less frequently. The ones that don't even make it to court shouldn't be counted, especially when it's obvious (like a boyfriend and his girlfriend on a bed who get caught etc). I'll give you that this is a problem that needs to be fixed.

Quote:
Men are more likely to actually kill themselves because they are more often honest, to where women lie all the time to change peoples opinions, or just because they want attention. Rather look to your solution? How? By putting crosswalks all the way down your arms? Quit trying to tell me women are more logical than men, that s**t is so ******** stupid that I would look like a fool to debate such common sense with you. Bad experiences with men? See that's what im trying to get at. You said "men". b***h you're a nerd just like the rest of us outcasts. Most guys in the LD haven't even had a girlfriend, and the minority has had maybe 1? And what's the reason? Male nerds tend to be passive (getting back to the first topic), and there is nothing a woman HATES more than a quiet, respectful guy. Do you see how easy it is to succeed as a woman? You could be the fattest, smelliest pig in the barn, and there will always be men willing to slave at the factory to please you. And how the ******** are you going to tell me I have to be part of your group to understand and see these differences...when this whole time you have been telling me how privileged men are? Oh sorry, it's not "men", right? It's "white men", because im sure your liberal tongue wouldn't let that one slip by without including race.

Prove the bolded, please. Women are less likely to succeed because they pick suicide methods that are less serious and/or vain. A woman would be less likely to blow her brains out because she does not want to die a hideous bloody mess. That sort of thing, cutting of the wrists tends to not work unless you cut vertically either. The crosswalk arms you see on Tumblr and such are self harm, not suicide attempts.

Yet again, prove the bolded, they're merely assumptions. I've had two, one of which was the he man image that you think women all crave and want in our lives. He didn't like my opinions, nor my personality, so he decided to talk down to me to try to make me feel bad. He called me immature, stupid everything you could think of to try to make me feel small. Every time I told him about a physical achievement (like lifting heavier weights or cutting a minute off my mile) he proceeded to downgrade the accomplishments by telling me that I'll never be as strong as a man and that I'll never be able to overpower a man. Yes, I dated a misogynist, I fell in love with his attractive outer shell before his true colors emerged so I dealt with this for a while.

Not true, women are sexualized just for existing and are judged based on their attractiveness all the time. It's why body image disorders are so prevelant among young girls. Ever seen the backlash of an ugly woman being cast in a film from men? It's atrocious, women also aren't cast nearly as much as men when they hit around age 50 because men are always relevant in plots as whatever since age in men is seen as wise, and they don't see a place for an aged woman in a play or movie because aged women are seen as old hags. Men don't appreciate ugly women any more than women appreciate ugly men.

I added the white to everything because you started off this entire argument with the words "white" and "male". I genuinely thought we where talking about them together as opposed to just men when I formatted my posts.

Quote:
Women are assumed to be incapable and spoiled because....THEY ARE! Well at least the spoiled part. The incapable, I do not believe. Women can work just as well as men can. I do not believe in equal rights for women and men, simply because, we are not equal. Same with race. By nature we are all better at stuff based at what we were born as. Experience and perseverance can always change the tides, but when you get to the bare-bones of it all; it is what it is.

We're mentally equal, just because I can't live as heavy of weights as you does not mean I don't deserve as many rights. Get a grip on yourself. I have an enormous desire to work, my entire life I've done nothing but volunteer to help my friends and family with things and to help others. I'm not spoiled, I grew up broke a** poor man. I work for my s**t, I know the importance of hard work. Stop the assumptions.

Let me ask you this then, do you support my family upstate to not allow me to bring in groceries because they assumed I was too weak? Do you really think you deserve more rights than I do? You added race into the argument here, do you support less rights for the different races?

Bashful Businesswoman

MercurysJosiegirl

Prove this claim.

Um, read though this thread...?
Most of the female posters here don't like it.
Some don't mind.
But most do.
Like, this isn't hard dude.
Your mindset isn't universal. If women want to complain about it they have every right to.
If it bothers you so much then go to a different thread.
The Ice Dervish

If a woman has something important, logical, or entertaining to say; go at it. I wouldn't be bothered. And I certainly wouldn't disrespect you for using your right of speech. But if you are saying things that are stupid, I may let you know I disagree and most importantly "why". But taking away the ability for women to speak, I wouldn't agree with.

And it's funny you say that I know nothing about dead beat dads. Because my backstory is entirely the same, except I seen him maybe 9 times in my life, until I turned 21. Then he moved back and started that same s**t, taking credit for who I was and claiming how great of a father he is. He never gave a s**t from the beginning. But in the end, who was responsible for laying down with such a monster? There are going to be toxic people, having children with them is the mothers fault. It takes something special to not care about children, no one just "changes" that way. If you're like that then you were born to be an a*****e, you didn't become one.

A man hater? Are you serious? I have never heard that term in my life. Plus alot of women who hate on men tend to love a good dicking from them anyway.

I get you feminists mixed up alot, so while my wage/employment argument is golden; i'll save it for the next fool.

The custody thing, this is one of those that I wont bother pulling up stats. It's like asking me to prove that birds fly. Look around for ******** sake.

Your suicide thing is silly. When you are at that point in your life, you don't give a ******** about a mess. This is proof you admitting that women who cry suicide are not being entirely honest.

Your manly man is exactly the type of dude you women love. Like you said, you wanted him for his appearance. How old do you have to be to understand that something like that isn't a good idea? Really. So when this is what women want, and from an early time in life we all learn appearances mean nothing....doesn't this mean that women are illogical and immature? Just like you had a guy in that spectrum beat you down, I had a gal do the same to me. Plus 90% of girls that see me completely treat me like s**t because of my looks and respectful nature. Yes, outside of passionate debates, i'm a nice person. You want to know how privileged women are? I had to ******** dig through google to find the word "misandry", and my spell-check doesn't even recognize it. It's the first time I have ever heard of the ******** word. Yet men are being beaten down publicly more than anyone else.

I haven't heard of a single woman in a long time. Why are cuckolds so prevalent (other than the fact it feels really good)? The majority of 3 people relationships are 2 guys and 1 gal. That's how good p***y and tits are. I really don't know of any single females and where I work, it's 90% females that never shut up. I have to hear about their promiscuous adventures all ******** day. Looks are very different when it comes to males and females.

To women, the most desirable man is a rich man, second is the sexiest men, and third are the assholes. If you don't fit any of those categories, then you're a single man. For men the most desirable woman is the pretty arm candy, and the second highest priority is ANY woman. There it is.

I know women can work hard. But, our brains operate different (plus all the hormone differences). We are not the same in these areas. And the race differences isn't EXACTLY about race, it is more about culture. However; blacks get sickle cell, and women are always fight with each other. Those are race and sex differences. But most of the race difference is because of their culture. Blacks in our country commit 50% of the homicides, and are only 13% of the population. Would that be because their race, or culture? I don't even know, look at that shithole Africa as an example. Stereotypes do exist for a reason though. And I didn't mean to be confrontational with calling you "b***h" earlier. But that word is like butter on toast when referring to a female with her head stuck up her a**.

There are people who don't fit the stereotypes. But they ARE stereotypes because a massive number of people do indeed fit them. You wouldn't let a bald white old man babysit your kids would you? Let's face facts. Blacks are great athletes, but unethical people. Women can make good grades, but can't stop spreading drama. Men work hard for the most part, but can be assholes. There are very many negative and positives to every culture/race/sex. We are not entirely equal. I do not believe women should be able to vote because most are illogical and lack a decent sense of judgement. There may be some that do not fit that, but there are also 14 year olds that can drive very well; they still can not get a drivers license. Do you get it now?
SamaSenseiSenpai
The Ice Dervish

If a woman has something important, logical, or entertaining to say; go at it. I wouldn't be bothered. And I certainly wouldn't disrespect you for using your right of speech. But if you are saying things that are stupid, I may let you know I disagree and most importantly "why". But taking away the ability for women to speak, I wouldn't agree with.

And it's funny you say that I know nothing about dead beat dads. Because my backstory is entirely the same, except I seen him maybe 9 times in my life, until I turned 21. Then he moved back and started that same s**t, taking credit for who I was and claiming how great of a father he is. He never gave a s**t from the beginning. But in the end, who was responsible for laying down with such a monster? There are going to be toxic people, having children with them is the mothers fault. It takes something special to not care about children, no one just "changes" that way. If you're like that then you were born to be an a*****e, you didn't become one.

A man hater? Are you serious? I have never heard that term in my life. Plus alot of women who hate on men tend to love a good dicking from them anyway.

I get you feminists mixed up alot, so while my wage/employment argument is golden; i'll save it for the next fool.

The custody thing, this is one of those that I wont bother pulling up stats. It's like asking me to prove that birds fly. Look around for ******** sake.

Your suicide thing is silly. When you are at that point in your life, you don't give a ******** about a mess. This is proof you admitting that women who cry suicide are not being entirely honest.

Your manly man is exactly the type of dude you women love. Like you said, you wanted him for his appearance. How old do you have to be to understand that something like that isn't a good idea? Really. So when this is what women want, and from an early time in life we all learn appearances mean nothing....doesn't this mean that women are illogical and immature? Just like you had a guy in that spectrum beat you down, I had a gal do the same to me. Plus 90% of girls that see me completely treat me like s**t because of my looks and respectful nature. Yes, outside of passionate debates, i'm a nice person. You want to know how privileged women are? I had to ******** dig through google to find the word "misandry", and my spell-check doesn't even recognize it. It's the first time I have ever heard of the ******** word. Yet men are being beaten down publicly more than anyone else.

I haven't heard of a single woman in a long time. Why are cuckolds so prevalent (other than the fact it feels really good)? The majority of 3 people relationships are 2 guys and 1 gal. That's how good p***y and tits are. I really don't know of any single females and where I work, it's 90% females that never shut up. I have to hear about their promiscuous adventures all ******** day. Looks are very different when it comes to males and females.

To women, the most desirable man is a rich man, second is the sexiest men, and third are the assholes. If you don't fit any of those categories, then you're a single man. For men the most desirable woman is the pretty arm candy, and the second highest priority is ANY woman. There it is.

I know women can work hard. But, our brains operate different (plus all the hormone differences). We are not the same in these areas. And the race differences isn't EXACTLY about race, it is more about culture. However; blacks get sickle cell, and women are always fight with each other. Those are race and sex differences. But most of the race difference is because of their culture. Blacks in our country commit 50% of the homicides, and are only 13% of the population. Would that be because their race, or culture? I don't even know, look at that shithole Africa as an example. Stereotypes do exist for a reason though. And I didn't mean to be confrontational with calling you "b***h" earlier. But that word is like butter on toast when referring to a female with her head stuck up her a**.

There are people who don't fit the stereotypes. But they ARE stereotypes because a massive number of people do indeed fit them. You wouldn't let a bald white old man babysit your kids would you? Let's face facts. Blacks are great athletes, but unethical people. Women can make good grades, but can't stop spreading drama. Men work hard for the most part, but can be assholes. There are very many negative and positives to every culture/race/sex. We are not entirely equal. I do not believe women should be able to vote because most are illogical and lack a decent sense of judgement. There may be some that do not fit that, but there are also 14 year olds that can drive very well; they still can not get a drivers license. Do you get it now?

Going to close this out as quickly as I can, I'm sick of discussion right now. I'll go with you and let you slide on the first few points, I get what you're saying and agree with you for the most part. Similar backstories or whatever. I'm tired and I really want to get to the parts that interest me:

I'll start with my past relationship, when I said appearance I didn't mean physical, I meant outward image. He had an air of confidence, and a good sense of humor. Overall seemed like a pretty cool guy until he attempted to make me hate myself. He wasn't particularly attractive, he had a horse jaw. His confidence and sense of humor is what brought me to him. He was neither rich or sexy, he was an a*****e. It took me a while to get to the real nitty gritty of it all. People make mistakes. To be honest with you, my second boyfriend is probably the coolest guy I've ever met. We lasted all of two weeks because he felt awkward being with his childhood best friend. He fits none of your three prongs.

This is where all legitimacy you had before has gone down the toilet. While I do agree with you that there are differences between the races and the sexes, I don't think enforcing anything that has to do with these things is something society can afford to do. Most differences are cultural, you're correct. Black people commit most of the violent crime in this country because of the shitty inner city environment many of them are raised in. Does that mean you should not allow black people to buy weapons ever because of this statistic? Even if the particular black person purchasing that gun has been proven to be well off and sane? It's dangerous to restrict these sorts of things, one slip and we're in another jim crow law society or third reich.

This is why I don't think restrictions based on race or gender are a smart decision for society. Especially when it's off of perceived stereotypes. Claiming that all women are illogical and lack a sense of judgement, while women exist across every culture, is extremely insulting. You have no proof other than your own experiences with women to prove that women, as a whole, are illogical beings. We're catty in groups for some reason, yes, that is truth. Stupid? Illogical? If you truly believe that women lack sound enough logic to vote intelligently then I'm really sorry for the stupid women you must have had in your life. I, for one, am a female who has voted and will continue to vote. I research each candidate very carefully to see which one would be best for the office they're running for. I consider things such as experience in various forms of office, past criminal offenses or lack thereof, groups that back the candidates, good things they've done in past offices (bring in business to the state, cut down on crime etc) and more. My mother does the same, as do my friends. We discuss it often. I agree that there are issues in society that are mainly perpetrated by specific groups, if we crack down on them by limiting the rights of the entire group then we will just be going backward into the age of Jim Crow and possibly Hitler if enough people are sold on the idea that that group is no good for everyone else.

I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you, I think you've had bad experiences with women to make you think that the majority of us are this way, but I can assure you that plenty of us are capable of making sound decisions. Though, I do worry about our next presidential cycle where Hilary Clinton will be running. I fear that she will win by virtue of her being female, just like how Obama get elected for being black. It may surprise you to hear that I'm an independent (so I can vote in either party's primary in state elections). I have never voted for a democrat, and am not a liberal by any stretch. I'm not immune to logic, I do think things through before I act on or say anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff