Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The mysterious steel building on the outskirts of Barton has been remodeled. Scrolling down the looming metal wall is now a massive sign that proclaims: D-T3CH.
There are three establishments, you have heard tell over the shadowy tendrils of the interwebs, within this one building, related in strange ways: the same, but different,
and an implicit agreement keeps them running as such. Hybrid Technica, better known as HyTech, the official occupant, a simple petstore purveying genetically modified
animal-human hybrids termed Hytes, holds reign over all floors between ground and sky - but below lies the sprawling subterranean realm of unhemlich creatures known
only as Hexes, fronted by the opulent nightclub, The Basement; and right next to the rooftop pool, the vivid pint-sized humanised C*cktails are discreetly vended within
the glittering dance bar.

You have come to D-T3CH, and you may make your choice. Straight ahead: HyTech. Descend a manhole: Basement
. Elevator up: C*cktail.
Or why not - all?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. welcome . updates .
. hytech showroom . basement nightclub . c*cktail bar .
. hytech directory . basement regulars . c*cktail menu .
. rp stages + breeding . customs . linking .
. credits . faqs . dna resequencer .
. no events on p2 .

. HOUSE RULES .
♠ Please exercise common sense early and often wherever necessary
♠ Guilt-tripping, pity-partying, attacking other posters - strictly prohibited
♠ Please accept events are run as fairly as possible & be mindful of others
♠ All art and ideas are ©D-T3CH - please do not use without permission

. About the Pets .
HyTech: 4 stages with unique lineart for all past protoform stage termed Hytes
Basement: 2 stages with customised eggs and unique lineart adults termed Hexes
C*cktail: 2 stages with customised drinks and unique lineart adults termed C*cktails
♠ Co-owning is allowed but not encouraged - D-T3CH is not liable in event of dispute
♠ Roleplaying is not required, but please acknowledge receipt of all growth stages
(Though unlikely, we reserve the right to rehome for negligence - e.g. lack of acknowledgement.)

. RP Guidelines .
Roleplaying is entirely optional; each pet will come with a cert thread that can be used as an RP journal
♠ All D-T3CH pets, whether Hyte, Hex, or C*cktail, may RP freely with each other: read this for relation clarification
♠ D-T3CH RP is usually a casual affair with emphasis on character interaction, particularly among pets.
♠ No God-moding - be conscious of your fellow RPers and your pet's status as a fallible being
♠ Never assume success - when you initiate an action, the targeted RPer will complete the reaction
♠ Back off if they're not interested - don't guilt fellow RPers into responding nor reproach them for lack of it
♠ This thread is supposed to represent the storespace that is D-T3CH, and thus physically located within the Gaia world itself.
Thus, RP is open here - you do not need a D-T3CH pet to RP with D-T3CH pets, you may RP just about anything, including yourself,
a character looking to own a D-T3CH pet, a rock, or a pet from another shop, provided they are characters that could conceivably
visit/be found within this space

. D-T3CH - FLOORPLAN .

To receive a Guild Announcement every time D-T3CH holds an event,
please join the Guild as linked above!

. UPDATES .

[ Latest Drop-Offs ]

. 3rd January 2014 .
New thread!

...Click certs for relevant sections, or scroll for all...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You move into the steel and glass interior, approaching the gleaming frontdesk. A rainbow-coloured snail, staring intently at
the screen in front of him. He is eerily reminiscent of a certain Gaian mascot, save a strange, dubious air that suggests not all is quite right…
...as if he might have 'Ma dein China' embossed upon his underside. He notices.

"N0my will be with you in a moment - just let N0my finish typing this up"

He is with you in a moment.

"Welcome to HyTech!"

With remarkable dexterity, he leaps off the stool and guides you deeper into the bright, sterile hall, to a glowing console that springs into holographic life at
the snail-swipe of a sensor. A soothing robotic voice begins to inform you:

"HyTech is a specialty pet purveyor, harnessing the power of gene-splicing to create hybrids from animal and humanoid genomes that evolve from young animal
forms into fully-functional humanoids with secondary physical animal characteristics. With a wide range of animal genomes at our disposal, every pet is unique at
every stage past emergence from their protoform container. Intelligent and adorable, Hytes make the perfect companions - truly the pets of tomorrow.
Created today. Tomorrow.

We will now demonstrate the average Hyte growth cycle, as kindly modelled by our in-house pets,
Maxwell (Melanistic Jaguar) & Julien (Dwarf Hotot)…"

[ OOC Print: Every Stage past Protoform features one-of-a-kind full-body character art
Height Range: Average human heights, min-max approximately 150cm - 190cm ]

. Stage 1 - Protoform .
The Protoform Orb, approximately 8 inches in diameter, contains the growing embryo (don't look too close). Not unlike a hamster ball, it allows the feistier protoforms
some range of…rolling. The embryo is usually contained for about a week…

. Stage 2 - Mini .
…until automatic release when the embryo has developed into fully-grown baby form. In this stage, the Hyte has all outward characteristics of the animal
its genome was derived from, save for the eyes which will remain constant throughout its life. As a baby, it may understand human language, but not speak it.
[The exception would be Hytes who emerge as humanoid hybrid babies - a form achievable only through Generation, as a Custom option, and very rare events.]
It will remain in this stage for approximately two weeks…

. Stage 3 - Minor .
…before it develops a humanoid appearance, with its animal traits becoming secondary characteristics. Henceforth, the Hyte will develop both physically and
mentally like a human child, with the addition of any natural skills derived from its animal traits, and at an accelerated rate till adulthood. All Hytes will be attired in
specially developed bodysuits formed from unstable molecules in their Minor stage to accommodate for secondary characteristic adaptation.
[Upon the arrival of this stage, owners will be contacted for details of the Major stage. Owners are allowed to provide a visual reference for a simple casual adult
stage outfit, which Jun will interpret loosely, in a simplified manner if necessary. Even more importantly, owners will here specify the expression their Hyte is
to be captured with.]

. Stage 4 - Major .
Congratulations! The Hyte has survived the trials of youth and is now set to enter society and make a difference! [Or slack off as an underachiever for the rest of their
life, either way.] At this age of young adulthood, a range of options from college to work awaits their choice, and yours…

. Bonus RP Stage - Professional .
…and if the choice is right - the Hyte's excellence in their chosen field will be acknowledged with a bonus stage growth! This stage can only be achieved through
dedicated RP [or RL$], and usually comes far later in life. The Hyte will be rendered in the full glory of their career option, and owners will have a choice of cert
display between the previous adult stage and this.

Please don't feel like you have to work towards this stage! HyTech will always be RP-optional. Hytes are considered fulfilled at the Adult stage -
this is merely a bonus to reward those who might like to invest time into the growth of their Hyte.

For details on the RP requirements for the Professional Stage and/or further cert art, please refer to Post 9.

Naming Convention: Without a strict naming system, just about anything is allowed as a Hyte name, save for extreme cases such as chatspeak and combination handles.
However, culture-specific names unsuitable for the cultural context of the Hyte and overtly dubious fandom-derived names are discouraged and may be subject to veto.

It's hard to ignore: ...muffled dance music playing in the distance. You follow the faint strains over
to the elevator...but...no - they come from behind that...the adjacent stairwell - the music seems louder beyond the
door within marked 'Electrical Mains'. There is a caution sign: "Do Not Enter." Below that: "HyTech is not liable for any damages caused
if you enter." Below that: "Don't say we didn't warn you." You try the handle - it turns. Of course you enter.
There is the music. There are also strobing lights. They emanate...from the manhole, lid up, in the middle of the room. You descend.

It is incredibly dark down here, and the strobing neons filtering through the club entrance make it the only discernable structure,
but off in the inky distance, you can see glints and glimmers that hint at a whole other life below the surface. A strange sculpture at the door of metal and feathers -
no, not a sculpture: as you approach, the blue glow lining his seams flare and the massive wings lightly flex, "Unauthorised intruder. Please present credentials."
"Oh, lighten up, Met," a low, silky voice purrs from within the striating darkness before you can react, "come on in, stranger."
The wings settle: "Proceed." You edge past into the murk. As far as nightclubs go, it's a snazzy joint - the dancefloor is massive, the pounding bass
feels good in your chest, the rave-lights show just enough and hide just right, and everything that you can make out looks expensive.
"He means ID," the silky voice resumes, and you are momentarily confused as you turn to her until you remember the robot bouncer,
"for the bar. Welcome to The Basement. You come from up there, don't you? HyTech," the last word said with a touch of contempt.
"They don't talk about us up there. And why would they? Of course they wouldn't want you to know about us down here - we're a lot more...fun."
She leans over the bar - a fancy custom affair of black stone, silver inlay, subtle crimson lighting; a sleek, stretching shot dispenser,
softly humming, hangs overhead - and smiles that toothy smile, the snakes around her head unfurling as she intones,

"HyTech's just...HyTech. We're something more like...the HyTech Highroller's Club...
...and - congratulations, tiger - you're in."

"We're not so different from those precious little Hytes, you know - the basic science is the same: gene splicing, techno-organics,
all that good stuff. But Jun and Maxx added a special ingredient...a Chemical X, if you will, and things just...spiralled
a little beyond their control... Those little Hytes, they can engineer them down to the last degree. DNA from an animal or two,
cute ears, cute paws - just enough animal to be interesting, not enough animal to be disconcerting. They're not so
lucky with us. For one, it's not just animals...did I say basic science? They've fought with it long enough to have some idea
what are the basics going in, whether animal, plant, elemental, oh, anything, really...and what will be the product coming out
- but the process remains...chaotic. And generally the same."

From beneath the counter, she produces a hollow glass egg. It looks like it could have just nestled comfortably within your palm,
but in her red-webbed wing, it seems a lot more fragile, "Take a vessel."
She reaches it up to the narrow spout that descends from the shot dispenser - and you realise it is not a shot dispenser at all,
"Put it to tap."
A talon clicks delicately against the tab lever and she flashes again that dangerous smile, "Pray."

[ OOC Print: Each Hex features a customised Egg stage and one-of-a-kind full-body art Adult stage
Height Range: Wider range than Hytes, min-max approximately 130cm (assuming legs) - 210cm ]

Stage 1 - Egg :: The glass vessel is held up to the spout of the Machine. The tap is depressed - a gel-like solution is dispensed, penetrating
and resealing the vessel as it takes up residence, a third of the gel portion manifesting organic characteristics around the vessel based on
the identity of the essence within, that may display signs of life and occasional movement, albeit minimal. The underside of the vessel
will have been faintly embossed with a # and species designation. Exercise caution with the Egg. Contents are most likely toxic and lethal
upon consumption. Damaging the vessel may cause injuries, breaking of the vessel and/or extraction of contents may result in death,
and we can't guarantee whose.

Stage 2 - Hex :: In approximately 2 weeks, the essence within will have expanded to fill the vessel. There will be an abrupt metamorphosis
too grotesque to behold, where the essence will consume the vessel, the external characteristics, and assume its adult form. The Hex in its
adult form possesses mental and emotional faculties roughly equivalent to adult humans, but also usually unusual genitalia and that's all
we're gonna say about this on a PG-13 website (see FAQ). Some are obviously male, some are obviously female, some are both, some are
neither, and they can feel free to chose their own pronouns. Whether you see it as your pet, your child, your friend, your lover, your waste-of
-space-on-your-couch is up to you, we just ask you to be careful and sign this form waiving our liability.

Stage 3 - ??? :: At this point, there is insufficient data to determine if Hexes may be able to achieve a further form. Or, in fact, if they
even age, or die. We don't know a lot about them yet. We messed up.

Naming Convention: Anything goes, though many tend towards the eldritch and obscure.

"Go ahead and mingle with the natives, most - ...some of us don't bite. Oh? No - no, of course there're more.
At home. At work. Out there in Gaia. We're just like you...almost. Or you're leaving? Let me take you to the elevator...well, of course.
You don't think we just go up and down that manhole, would you? Some of us don't even have legs."
And she demonstrates this, slithering out from
behind the counter as she beckons you to follow. Ah, so that's what the dim outline on the far wall is,
"It goes all the way to the top...but out through the garden if you exit at first floor."

"One last thing," she purrs, as the doors begin to slide between you, "you can call me Queen. See you soon. Tiger."

You step out of the elevator to the sun setting over the empty rooftop, shifting hues reflected in the tranquil pool - and the rather more hurried jacuzzi.
The glass dome on the far end beckons and you set foot within. The bar is dark, the walls finished in black - a glowing mounted sign informs you that this is HQ.
The 'official' D-T3CH bar. Lights strobe quietly over the dance floor as a trance beat plays. The bartop is dimly lit with the iBar system, and concentric neon circles
gently throb around a stray glass. You look towards the bartender for guidance - feline ears and paws on this one: HyTech has obviously put their pets to work.
He sweeps a golden gaze around the dark room, then leans in confidentially: " The minute you walked in the joint, I could see you were a patron of distinction.
You look like you can keep a secret, so here we go…

Welcome to a little something we like to informally call…Punch Club. The first rule of Punch Club is - you do not tell Maxx and Jun about Punch Club.
The second rule of Punch Club is - you DO NOT tell Maxx and Jun about Punch Club. Third rule of Punch Club…nah, that's it."

"Done? Good. All very simple, really. Now for the show…what is Punch Club all about, you might ask? Let me tell you - well, okay,
it's partly about punch, yes - but it's also about so much more… You can't have failed to notice what my employers…
or owners, if you must…are doing here - yes, yes, a petshop: give me a break, they're wreaking havoc with science is what they're doing.
But I'm not complaining, I wouldn't be here if they weren't the foolhardy muddlers they are, no. What I'm doing…
what I'm doing is fashioning myself as a chip off the old block. You see, one of the owners is a…he's a nice bloke,
no doubt about that, an effin' genius, you might say, but - and this is a big BUT - incredibly naïve. He's the one who came up with us all,
and he's done all kinds of marvellous things: we don't do much of it anyone, but we used to have living food critters created through nanites,
half-sized genetically engineered humanoid hybrids off a production line. 'Wouldn't it be something,' I said to him one day,
'if you could combine the technology to create Byte-type nanites that could produce humanish things like Lytes from food?'
'The potential for misuse is too great for me to mass-produce it, but that's easy,' he laughed - and proceeded to demonstrate."

The jaguar pauses to laugh himself. "I may not know that much about science, but show me
anything once,"
he taps his temple with a velvet digit, "it stays in here for good."

"What was I planning?" he stands in silence for a moment, twirling a small fruit knife idly, "well…what any hot-blooded young man
would be planning with a miraculous solution that can turn food into humanoids, of course... But,"
he shrugs, not quite meeting your eyes,
"it didn't work out that way. Let me…elucidate." There are slices and measures involved - before you knew it, empty highballs had
been transformed into a pristine Tequila Sunrise, and Tequila Sunset. "It didn't take me long to decide on cocktails for my weapon of
choice - a sexy fit, don't you think? C*cktails, I would call them! I had a good idea of the kind of women I could get through them,
let me tell you…but alas. You can see how my dreams were scuppered. But, no, I'm not complaining -
they are delightful…are they not? They are just like you or I, albeit 25 inches tall - they speak, they walk,
they work, they play…and they are always - lovely."
A conspiratorial wink.

[ OOC Print: Each C*cktail features a customised Drink stage and one-of-a-kind full-body art Adult stage
Height Range: Averaging 60cm, with usual range of variances - about 1/3 of average person's height! ]

Naming Convention: C*cktail adheres to an unorthodox naming policy - in tribute to the oft-dyslexic inebriation caused by overconsumption of alcohol,
most C*cktail names are derived from anagrams of their original cocktail monikers.

To illustrate -

East Liqueurs In and Lust Equate Sin
are rearranged from
Tequila Sunrise and Tequila Sunset

The entire anagram is taken as the full name on the cert, with a choice word or two - such as East or Sin - bolded to denote the casual name in daily usage.

There are three ways to arrive at a name for a C*cktail:

1. Visiting the Internet Anagram Server
One can either generate anagrams point-blank - do remember to adjust the number of anagrams generated on the advanced search page - or cut down on scrolling by first
opting for the 'candidate word list', an option near the bottom of advanced search. It will give you words that could possibly be derived from the original term,
which can then be used to try out anagrams structured around it.
2. Rearranging the letters yourself to form non-word names. The anagrams derived do not have to make sense - they just have to look as pretty as you want them to.
3. In the case that a C*cktail has a nigh-unanagrammable name, the possibility of giving it a name that resembles the others derived from our usual naming
conventions may be granted. In other words - you may be allowed to fake an anagram phrase or word.

. HYTECH DIRECTORY.

This is the directory of all owned Hytes. Each icon is linked to the respective Hytes' Cert thread/RP journal.

[ name - sex - stage - breed - owner ]

. RELOAD .

. In-house .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maxwell . M . Pro . Melanistic Jaguar . Maxx D | Julien . M . Major . Dwarf Hotot . Jun D

. Amazon Rainforest 2011 | Arctic Tundra 2012 .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shea . M . Major . Giant Anteater . Aric Val | Carmela . F . Major . Black Caiman . Arana Kamina
Macario . M . Major . Blue & Yellow Macaw . Syrcaid | Aria . F . Major . Pink River Dolphin . OrionDeltaOmega
Gruff . M . Major . Wolverine . ~Lady Kanna~ | Viveca . F . Major . Arctic Fox . ex o ex Snoof
Cassius . M . Major . Noewhal . Azure Desiderium | Shyamal . M . Major . White Tiger . Chrystali

. Special Events .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elysion . M . Major . Raindeer . X'Mas '11 . lostandtold | Hazel . F . Major . (eye of) Newt . Halloween '12. Ravina Loki
Vixen . F . Major . Bidoof . Maxx Day '13 . StarieMichie | Briar South . M . Major . Pink is the New Black Cat . Friday 13th '13 . Pidgeons Go Meow X3
Nimue . F . Major . Sugarplum Glider . X'Mas '13 . Scaramouche Fandango

. Permachildren & Clytes .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Felipe . M . Kinkajou . Amazon Rainforest '11 . chenabby | Honey . F . Little Blue Penguin . X'Mas '11 . Ravina Loki
Rosie . F . 7-Spot Ladybird . Valentine's '12 . Luafien | Lenore . F . Arctic Lemming . Arctic Tundra '12 . Ruriska
Jared . M . Arctic Lemming . Arctic Tundra '12. Tygress Dream | Eden . M . Castform - Normal . Maxx Day '13. Ruriska
Rupert . M . Castform - Rainy . Maxx Day '13 . Tygress Dream | Aine . F . Castform - Sunny . Maxx Day '13 . elfgurl1234
Chione . F . Castform - Snowy . Maxx Day '13 . Animeeyeshime
Rhett . M . Mandarin Duckling . Hua Sheng Jie '14 . Byagane319

. RP Rewarded .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Dacj... . F . Major . Kristmas Kraken . AnimeEyeshime | Seth . M . Major . King Cheetah . elfgurl1234
Noelani . F . Major . Golden Retriever/Turkish Angora . Kuuro Kitten | Hunter . M . Major . Raccoon . Ruriska
Liesel . F . Major . Red Riding Deer . thyPOPE

. ORIGINAL .

. American Petshop '07 . African Savannah '08 .
. Japanese Tourismboard '09 . Scottish Highlands '10 .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Colton . M . Major . Golden Retriever . Kuro -squared- | Philomena . F . Major . Turkish Angora . AnimeEyeshime
Desiderio . M . Major . Green Iguana . Kakui | Triane . M . Major . African Grey . Oh!1945
Ginmei . F . Major . Ryukin Goldfish . tooaya | Gable . M . Major . Lion . Noah South
Femi . F . Major . Meerkat . Kaitaia | Isoke . M . Major . Springbok . Enikil
Gyasi . M . Major . Giraffe . Chrystali | Lilith Naamit . F . Major . Secretary Bird - RuthieAngel
Kamiko . F . Pro . Shiba Inu . Byagane319 | Kisuke . M . Major . Tanuki . thyPOPE
Katsutoshi . M . Major . Kitsune . o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o | Kiyone . F . Major . Iriomote Yamaneko . Rapidashtrainer
Kaede . M . Major . Sanke Koi . x_Nata_x | Tadhg . M . Major . Feral Goat . EchoLimaFoxtrot
Blair . F . Major . Blackface Sheep . DownSight | Aodhan . M . Major . Shetland Sheepdog . Mewsings of An Angel
Sorcha . F . Major . Heilan' Coo . Lord of the Deep | Lukas . M . Major . Atlantic Puffin . Astro Zombies`

. Generation '08 . Generation '09 . Special Events . RL Customs . Growths .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zane . M . Major . Golden Retriever/Turkish Angora . Kuro -squared- | Eli . M . Major . Golden Retriever/Turkish Angora . AnimeEyeshime
Ekene . M . Major . Springbok/Giraffe . Enikil | Amara . F . Major . Springbok/Giraffe . Chrystali
Saleem . M . Major . Springbok/Giraffe . Kyoupiruchi
Lule . F . Major . Lion/Meerkat . Kaitaia | Gideon Alexander . M . Major , Lion/Meerkat . one over three
Quincy . F . Major . Flying Fish . Jules V | Tio . M . Major . Bipolar Bear . Savvy-Style
Xin Yue . F . Major . Valentine Rat . Restless Honor/Thornless Rose | Lance . M . Major . Knight Andalusian . Malhyanth
Ciarán . M . Major . Knight Arabian . Petite Kitsune | Boy George . M . Major . Karma Chameleon . Slanndalous
Melisande . F . Major . Christmas Ham . AnimeEyeshime | Clement . M . Major . Dormouse . Mriae
Elda . F . Major . Greater Flamingo . Sukkubus | Yorick . M . Major . Jabberwock . Chrystali
Wayne . M . Major . Vampire Bat . Jeanemon
Jovany . M . Teen . Bleedingheart Bear . C.C.G | Santiago . M . Child . Black Wolf . la mort noire - - xx
Aubrey . M . Major . Mistletoad . Sephiros Immortalis
Banyan . F . Major . Brown Rat . Syrcaid | Haevan . M . Major . Grey Wolf . leon_a_darkangel
Cobalt . M . Major . Xenomorph . Kamileunaire | Esper . F . Major . Lionfish . Epine de Rose
Jasper . M . Pro . Sorrel Shop Mule . Tygress Dream

. Anniversary '08 Clytes . Anniversary '09 Clytes .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aulis . M . Permatween . Grey Shop Mule . Chrystali | Felyse . M . Permatween . Blue Roan Shop Mule . Mystaira
Caerwyn . M . Permatween . Palomino Shop Mule . Grunnilicious Linnius | Amadeo . M . Permatween . Bay Shop Mule . o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o
Dahlia Llama . F . Permatween . Brown Drama Llama . LaBlue Belle | Daisy Rowena . F . Permatween . White Drama Llama . Naotsuki
Fiona . F . Permatween . Bay Drama Llama . Silver Youko | Wendy Darling . F . Permatween . Black Drama Llama . Sukkubus
Hersilia . F . Permatween . Cream Drama Llama . Ririka | Darwin Waters . M . Permatween . Pink Dodo . StarieMichie
Alabaster . M . Permatween . Black Dodo . Saint of Revenge | Markys . M . Permatween . Blue Dodo . Syrcaid
Hermes . M . Permatween . Green Dodo . Jeanemon | Jaylin . M . Permatween . Tan Dodo . Manda

. ALL STAGES ALBUM .

. RELOAD .

. In-house .
Maxwell: minor . pro | Julien: mini . major

. Amazon Rainforest 2011 | Arctic Tundra 2012 .
Shea: mini . minor . major | Carmela: mini . minor . major
Macario: mini . minor . major | Aria: mini . minor . major
Gruff: mini . minor . major | Viveca: mini . minor . major
Cassius: mini . minor . major | Shyamal: mini . minor . major

. Special Events .
Elysion: mini . minor . major | Hazel: mini . minor . major
Vixen: mini . minor . major | Briar South: mini . minor . major
Nimue: mini . minor . major

. Permachildren & Clytes .
Felipe: permachild | Honey: permachild | Rosie: permachild
Lenore: permachild | Jared: permachild | Eden: permachild
Rupert: permachild | Aine: permachild | Chione: permachild
Rhett: permachild

. RP Rewards .
...Dacj...: major | Seth: pro | Noelani: major | Hunter: major
Liesel: major

. ORIGINAL .

[ The Original iteration of HyTech included a now-defunct teen stage, hence the extra link. ]

. In-house .
Maxwell: baby . child . teen . adult | Julien: baby . child . teen . adult | Quincy: baby . child . teen . adult

. American Petshop '07 . African Savannah '08 . Japanese Tourismboard '09 . Scottish Highlands '10 .
Colton: baby . child . teen . adult | Philomena: baby . child . teen . adult | Desiderio: baby . child . teen . adult
Triane: baby . child . teen . adult | Ginmei: baby . child . teen . adult
Gable: baby . child . teen . adult | Femi: baby . child . teen . adult | Isoke: baby . child . teen . adult
Gyasi: baby . child . teen . adult | Lilith Naamit: baby . child . teen . adult
Kamiko: baby . child . teen . adult . career | Kisuke: baby . child . teen . adult | Katsutoshi: baby . child . teen . adult
Kiyone: baby . child . teen . adult | Kaede: baby . child . teen . adult
Tadhg: baby . child . teen . adult | Blair: baby . child . teen . adult | Aodhan: baby . child . teen . adult
Sorcha: baby . child . teen . adult | Lukas: baby . child . teen . adult

. Generation '08 . Generation '09 . Special Events . RL Customs .
Zane: baby . child . teen . adult | Eli: baby . child . teen . adult | Noelani: baby . child . teen . adult
Ekene: baby . child . teen . adult | Amara: baby . child . teen . adult | Saleem: baby . child . teen . adult
Lule: baby . child . teen . adult | Gideon Alexander: baby . child. teen . adult
Tio: baby . child . teen . adult | Xin Yue: baby . child . teen . adult | Lance: baby . child . teen . adult | Ciarán: baby . child . teen . adult
Boy George: baby . child . teen . adult | Melisande: baby . child . teen . adult
Clement : baby . child . teen . adult | Elda : baby . child . teen . adult | Yorick : baby . child . teen . adult
Wayne : baby . child . teen . adult | Tsq'ali'fhtagen Dacj'hai'gotha : baby . child . teen . adult
Jovany : baby . child . teen | Santiago : baby. child | Liesel : baby . child . teen
Aubrey : baby . child . teen . adult
Banyan: baby . child . teen . adult | Hunter: baby . child . teen . adult | Haevan: baby . adult | Seth: adult | Cobalt: adult
Esper: adult

. Anniversary 2008 Clytes . Anniversary 2009 Clytes.
Aulis: tween | Felyse: tween | Caerwyn: tween | Jasper: tween . career | Amadeo: tween
Dahlia Llama: tween | Daisy Rowena: tween | Fiona: tween | Wendy Darling: tween | Hersilia: tween
Darwin Waters: tween | Alabaster: tween | Markys: tween | Hermes: tween | Jaylin: tween

. THE BASEMENT REGULARS .
This is the directory of all owned Hexes. Each icon is linked to the respective Hex's Cert thread/RP journal

[ name . # . designation . sex . owner ]

. In-house .
Quetzalxochitl . #001 . I'eiqu . F . Maxx D

. Halloween Grand Opening .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Proserpina . #002 . Damachot . F . iStoleYurVamps
Gideon . #003 . S'iguaraih . M . The Cake Mage of Sheep
Nimai . #004 . Ath'lothoae . H . Syrcaid
Sungorus Roborovski . #005a . Rteke . F . Scaramouche Fandango
Surognus Roborovski . #005b . Rteke . M . StarieMichie

. Special Events .
Drosselmeyer . #006 . L'rlibhaac . M . Byagane319

. PRODUCT ALBUM .

. In-house .
Quetzalxochitl: egg . hex

. Halloween Grand Opening .
Proserpina: egg . hex | Gideon: egg . hex | Nimai: egg . hex
Sungorus Roborovski: egg . hex | Surognus Roborovski: egg . hex

. Special Events .
Drosselmeyer: egg . hex

. C*CKTAIL MENU .
This is the directory of all owned C*cktails.
Each icon is linked to the respective C*cktail's Cert thread/RP journal

[ name . sex . stage . cocktail . owner ]

. In-house .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
East Liqueurs In . F . Adult . Tequila Sunrise . HyTech - Maxwell
Lust Equate Sin . M . Adult . Tequila Sunset . HyTech - Julien

. 1st Round | 2nd Round .
Cala Coup . F . Adult . Acapulco . Kaede [ x_Nata_x ]
La Blue Goon . F . Adult . Blue Lagoon . Hatsumigirl
Wisp de Ither . M . Adult . White Spider . Kaisanti
Biriani Mink Ti . F . Adult . Bikini Martini . Sukkubus
Re Off Hos . M . Adult . Offshore . Ravina Loki

. Events .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bentes Ornate . F . Adult . Easter Bonnet . RaiMidori | Levi Redd . M . Adult . Red Devil . kotaline
Ann Redd Low . F . Adult . Wonderland . Leikkun | Dare M Hatt . M . Adult . Mad Hatter . Azure Desiderium
Cog Wirl . F . Adult . Cowgirl . Jeanemon | Spirea Longings . F . Adult . Singapore Sling . Xin Yue [ Restless Honor ]
Tip Tops . M . Adult . Pit Stop . Kamileunaire | I Posy Vino . F . Adult . Poison Ivy . DownSight
Getable Hinder . F . Adult . Bleeding Heart . Slanndalous | Charlè de Disc Pit . M . Mighty Wiener . Spiced Lait de Chèvre . Rabid Ice Weasel
Lady by Moor . F . Adult . Bloody Mary . Syrcaid | Arias Mob . M . Adult . Ambrosia . Saint of Revenge
Can Lithely Purr . F . Adult . Artillery Punch . Ruriska | Lyre Caliph Runt . M . Adult . Artillery Punch . iStoleYurVamps
Archly Lept Ruin . F . Adult . Artillery Punch . lostandtold | Kit Rhea En . F . Adult . Katherine . Tygress Dream
Canter Hie . F . Adult . Catherine . Ravina Loki | Mind Gives Hunt . F . Adult . Midnight Venus . lostandtold
Befouls Bitter . M . Adult . Blue Frostbite . Kaitaia | Mirth Dreams 'Em Snug . F . Adult . Summer Night's Dream . AnimeEyeshime
Heats Pyres . M . Adult . Stray Sheep . Roadkill | Goad Haul Pain . M . Adult . Pina Ghoulada . ex o ex Snoof
Jackrabbit La Pep . F . Adult . Applejack Rabbit . Ruriska | Diana P. Coda . M . Adult . Pina Colada . thyPOPE

. Mixology .
Leer Tevvd . M . Adult . Red Velvet [Lyre/Cala] . iStoleYurVamps | Cry Sabre Cut . F . Adult . Cactus Berry [Lyre/Cala] . x_Nata_x
Oak Rustle . M . Adult . Soul Taker [La La/Kit] . StarieMichie | Silk Sevvet . F . Adult . Velvet Kiss [La La/Kit] . Tygress Dream
Foe Caff . F . Adult . Face Off [La La/Kit] . ex o ex Snoof

. RL Customs .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
La Envy Fuzz . F . Adult . Fuzzy Navel . Savvy-Style | Carpetbagging Scarlet La La . F . Adult . Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster . StarieMichie
Try Poi Kent . M . Adult . Kryptonite . Jeanemon | Luna Cigommi . F . Adult . Moulin Magic . EchoLimaFoxtrot
Vanes Ennuis Stet . M . Adult . Venetian Sunset . Chrystali | Boob Munchkin Purl . F . Adult . Bourbon Milk Punch . Byagane319
A Tenanted Thief Honor . F . Adult . Death in the Afternoon . Syrcaid

. Mocktails .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Carberry Coronel . F . Permatween . Cranberry Cooler . Kuuro Kitten | Edgy Spike Hog Eh . M . Permatween . Spikey Hedgehog . Naotsuki
Robed Hunt Sol . M . Permatween . Hunter's Blood . Ruriska | A Winter Realm . M . Permatween . Mineral Water . Erina_Nobara

. ALL-STAGES ALBUM .
as mentioned, C*cktails used to have 3 stages, hence the 'child' stages - please note C*cktails now only have 2 stages.

. In-house .
East Liqueurs In: drink . child . adult | Lust Equate Sin: drink . child . adult

. 1st Round | 2nd Round .
Cala Coup: drink . child . adult | La Blue Goon: drink . child . adult | Wisp de Ither: drink . child . adult
Biriani Mink Ti: drink . child . adult | Re Off Hos: drink . child . adult

. Events .
Bentes Ornate: drink . child . adult | Levi Redd: drink . child . adult
Ann Redd Low: drink . child . adult | Dare M Hatter: drink . child . adult
Cog Wirl: drink . child . adult | Spirea Longings: drink . child . adult
Tip Tops: drink . child . adult | I Posy Vino: drink . child . adult
Getable Hinder: drink . child . adult | Charlè de Disc Pit: drink . child . adult . mighty wiener
Lady by Moor: drink . child . adult | Arias Mob: drink . child . adult
Can Lithely Purr: drink . adult | Lyre Caliph Runt: drink . adult | Archly Lept Ruin: drink. adult
Kit Rhea En: drink . adult | Canter Hie: drink . adult | Mind Gives Hunt: drink . adult (afro)/adult (nofro)
Befouls Bitter: drink . adult | Goad Haul Pain: drink . adult
Jackrabbit La Pep: drink . adult | Diana P. Coda: drink . adult

. Mixology .
Leer Tevvd: drink . adult | Cry Sabre Cut: drink . adult
Oak Rustle: drink . adult | Silk Sevvet: drink . adult | Foe Caff: drink . adult

. RL Customs .
La Envy Fuzz: drink . child . adult | Carpetbagging Scarlet La La: drink . child . adult | Try Poi Kent: drink . child . adult
Luna Cigommi: drink . child . adult | Vanes Ennuis Stet: drink . child . adult
Boob Munchkin Purl: drink . drink | A Tenanted Thief Honor: drink . adult

. Mocktails .
Carberry Coronel: drink . permatween | Edgy Spike Hog Eh: drink . permatween
Mirth Dreams 'Em Snug: drink . tween . adult | Robed Hunt Sol: drink . permatween
A Winter Realm: drink . permatween | Heats Pyres: drink . tween . adult

. RP STAGES .

For HyTech...
What you can get with RP:
Professional Stage - A Bonus RP stage! Full-body cert art in a (reasonably-simple) professional outfit of your choice, cert updated with new art, status and chosen career.
"Professional" is loosely defined, and encompasses everything from accountant, to magical girl, to professional slacker - as long as you can justify it.
You can switch between Pro cert and Major cert at will.
New Half-body Major stage Cert Art - For those unable or unwilling to commit to an actual career, you can opt for another go at the cert art for your Hyte's Major stage,
except half-body. Just like the first time, you can provide a visual reference for a simple casual adult stage outfit, which Jun will interpret loosely, in a
simplified manner if necessary, as well as the expression your Hyte is to be recaptured with. With the RP you use to achieve this stage, you can also specify changes
to the Hyte's appearance, such as haircuts or scars, within reason. All acquired Cert art will be certed, and you can switch between the variants at will if applicable for
the status of your Hyte. (Which means you can effectively get different 'modes' for your Hyte's Major stage certs, such as 'Casual', 'Bedtime', 'Party', etc.)
New Half-body Professional stage Cert Art - Exactly the same as for Major stage Cert Art, but for those who want alternative art for an already-acquired Professional stage.
Major stage for PERMAs - Permas who fulfil the RP requirements below can 'grow up' into young adults, thus becoming to all intents and purposes a fully-fledged Hyte.
Just like all Major stage growths, you can provide a visual reference for a simple casual adult stage outfit, which Jun will interpret loosely, in a
simplified manner if necessary, as well as the expression your Hyte is to be recaptured with. With the RP you use to achieve this stage, you can also specify changes
to the Hyte's appearance, such as haircuts or scars, within reason. Only after acquiring this stage, can the other RP rewards be quested for, including the Professional stage.
♠ The process can be repeated for further art. The requirements for new Professional Stages (i.e. career change, not just alternative art) will be extended for each subsequent try, but the requirements for
New Half-body Major (or alternative already-acquired Pro) stage Cert Art will remain static until the third try onwards. 'By how much' is a bridge we don't anticipate crossing any time soon…
♠ Only 1 Pro stage/Half-body Major/Etc. stage Cert Art can be claimed per person every 3 months! This is just so Jun doesn't break down.
♠ You need a total of 30 points [details below] to claim Pro stage or Major stage for permas
- a total of 20 points to claim new Half-body Major stage Cert art
♠ The collective RPs for Pro stage need to show career focus, and ideally the process through which your Hyte obtains their job, though not all the RPs need
to revolve around this. The collective RPs for new Major stage Cert Art have no restrictions upon them, but if you would like to dictate changes in your Hyte's visual
appearance (e.g. haircuts, scars), these must be specified somewhere in the RPs.
♠ As Hytes are meant to develop like normal people, it is entirely conceivable that they have an extensive life beyond the HyTech circle. Thus, you may invent
non-HyTech-related characters and scenarios for your Hyte to interact with if necessary, particularly for career-focused RPs. However, your Hyte's status as an fallible
pet must be kept in mind, and the situations it is involved in must be reasonable enough for their progress/development to be believable. (e.g. We have no
restrictions on magic, etc., but we have restrictions on your Hyte running out and meeting a fairy godmother who bestows god-mode powers on them, and their
new career is Saviour of the Universe.)

Post in this thread to have your RPs scored, and when the time comes, your point total for growing/art!

For C*cktail...
What you can get with RP:
♠ Mighty Wiener [human-sized C*cktail - new full-body art & cert, user-chosen outfit]
♠ new art [C*cktail remains 1/3 size - new full-body art & cert, user-chosen or previous outfit]
♠ Permas grow to C*cktail [new full-body art & cert, Maxx-designed outfit]
♠ You need a total of 30 points [details below] to have Wiener/new art/growing perma!

Post in this thread to have your RPs scored, and when the time comes, your point total for growing/art!

For The Basement...
BONUS RP STAGE...will be instituted when we gather sufficient data.

. Points System for HyTech & C*cktail: How It Works .
♠ Each RP is scored with 1 to 3 points.
- 1: substantial RP but uncompleted.
- 2: a substantial and completed RP.
- 3: INCREDIBLY FABULOUS AMAZING RP.
♠ Solos are accepted as part of the RP requirement, but must be kept to a minimum. The majority of your RPs for requirements should substantially involve at least one other D-T3CH owner.
♠ In-thread RP can be scored if you keep track. For example, if two/more of you conduct a standalone sequence of RP, have it recorded and we will score it.

. BREEDING .

For HyTech...
Generation is the HyTech equivalent of breeding: while the physical act may be performed at will, essentially DNA is extracted from the participants and spliced to
form new hybrid organisms. Regardless of the hybridity of the participants [i.e. even if the sire or dame is a double-animal genome hybrid rather than a single-animal
genome original], all products will have a combination of only two sets of animal genomes - on the flip side of the same coin, all products will categorically
be double-animal genome hybrids. The extent of the hybridity and which characteristics are inherited are determined by a highly structured process of genetic probability.
The products of generation can be considered children, or merely sibling/half-clones, depending on your level of commitment-phobia.

♠ Hytes become eligible for Generation upon adulthood
♠ All combinations of coupling [m/f | m/m | f/f ] may generate
♠ Participants have no parental obligations - it is merely gene-donoring
♠ Each owner may choose to keep a maximum of one product per generation
♠ Donor-owners need not opt to keep a product, and shared ownership as well as gifting is permissible
♠ Donor-owners will be allowed limited customisation - more details will be given in Generation information PMs
♠ Generation Hytes [along with very little special event and RL$ custom optioned Hytes] will possess humanoid forms for their Baby stage
♠ The size of the litter normally varies from one to three products, with one product up for open auction from each coupling unless the donor-owners are strongly against it

To procure a partner for your Hyte, please contact the owner of the prospective partner through any means - entry into Generation must be endorsed by both owners.
Each Hyte may only participate in one coupling per Generation session, but have no restrictions placed on them for further sessions, though the chances of getting
picked again are relatively low. In the future, there may be RL$ options for Generation batches.

For C*cktail...
♠ Mixology (i.e. breeding) will only take place when announced
♠ Number of drinks in a round(/batch) vary from 2 to 3
♠ Later generations C*cktails will look slightly younger and be more streamlined than their Gen 1 parents, but are, for all intents and purposes, full-fledged C*cktails that can in turn, mix.
♠ Any orientation of C*cktails [m/f, f/f, m/m] can mix, as facilitated by the following system...

. How Mixology works .
♠ Minimum 2 'semi-customs':
- The owners of each participating C*cktail will individually choose one base liquor [eg. vodka, gin, whiskey] from one C*cktail,
and one additional ingredient [liqueur, juice or otherwise] from the other C*cktail
- Each owner then provides Maxwell an existing cocktail recipe that contains the chosen base liquour and additional ingredient
- Profit!
♠ Additional drinks, if any, will be mixed up by Maxwell

For The Basement...
BREEDING...will be instituted when we gather sufficient data.

. CUSTOMS .

For HyTech...
Semi customs may be very rarely offered through special contests and/or auctions
Customs are RL$ only - currently closed due to complications to be sorted out

For The Basement...
We have so little control over the creation of Hexes that the best we can do for [OOC: non-RLC] custom Hexes is to take your choice of
the elements to form the essence, and pray for the best. It is most likely that such semi-custom Hexes will be only very rarely offered
through special contests and/or auctions...
Both semi and full customs will be offered through RLC if there is sufficient interest - see link for customisation options.
A Quest Centre is also available for your use, but please note we will not look at your quests at all unless submitted for specific events and/or RLC.

For C*cktail...
Customs are RL$ only and usually semi-customs due to the nature of C*cktail relying very heavily on the look, ingredients, and sometimes origin
of specific cocktail recipes, allowing only for the possible specification of certain basic features (eg. hair length/style, body shape, outfit influence)
Thus, we do not have a Quest Centre available for C*cktail. Common classic cocktails may not be allowed as they're likely to be used for events.

. LINKING .

Link one - or link all! Or link one and all. Whichever you choose, thank you for linking to us!
We need all the help we can get...

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.89711443][img]http://hytech.silentragedy.net/img/dtban.gif[/img][/url]

For HyTech...

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.89711443][img]http://hytech.silentragedy.net/img/banner.gif[/img][/url]

For The Basement...

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.89711443][img]http://basement.citycyb.org/img/ban.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.89711443][img]http://basement.citycyb.org/img/ban2.png[/img][/url]

For C*cktail...

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.89711443][img]http://cocktail.silentragedy.net/img/banner.jpg[/img][/url]

. LINKS .
Some of our favourite shops and affiliates! PM D-T3CH if you'd like to exchange links.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. CREDITS .

User Image User Image

Jun D :: HyTech/Basement/C*cktail artist + designer + concept + writer
Maxx D :: C*cktail artist + colourist + Basement clothes + certist + graphics

With special thanks to . . . The Seventh Sanctum Lovecraftian Name Generator + Internet Anagram Server

Copyright Disclaimer: While the owner owns the character of the pet and may display the images and certs at will,
the art and character design itself remain property of D-T3CH, and must be credited as such. The artist(s) reserve
the right to display or use the artwork and pursue other avenues with the design. Thank you for your understanding!

. D-T3CH FAQ .
Why are you guys still here? /:
We don't know. Sorry.

Why not hire more artists and colourists?
Have you ever been lured into a shop by an absolutely gorgeous pet in someone's sig only to find that the artist only draws their own pets and the other pets looked
really rather different and backed out in a hurry feeling cheated of your emotions? Just me? Okay. This doesn't really have anything to do with the question, I was
just sore about it, is all. Right. We stick to the same artist-colourist combo to ensure consistency in terms of both visuality and quality. You can see we're so big on
this concept that changing the style required us to redo the whole friggin' shop. While this limits the pets available, it also ensures that the customer always has
a solid idea of what to expect. We also have no 'artist' field on the cert, so that could get pretty awkward...

Why new squished thread?
Because we had three threads that hardly anyone ever visited, so we thought it was probably better to just have one thread that hardly anyone will ever visit instead,
especially since all three shops are technically in the same building. Also, some lovely people kept plugging away at posting in all three, so we thought this might be a bit of a relief.
Thanks, guys! And finally, we thought this might make it less awkward for owners wanting to RP their different D-T3CH pets together. Prove us right, yeah? 8D

. HyTech .
What's going on with the RLC?
That was not our finest hour, but we'll still be plugging away, slowly contacting the old applicants to ask if they're still interested after the style revamp. Since I think
a good number of them are off Gaia already, don't entirely discount the notion of seeing RLC reopen in the next...er...few years? Time is an illusion...

. The Basement .
Another sad, dinky, empty B/C? Really?
W-well, The Basement is really, really, a sort of HyTech spin-off, really! Hexes are really Hyte-y in structure, just...just...all out. The strict rules that govern Hyte-design are
something we really cherish, but early 2013 we started talking about a sideline that would let us throw in the kitchen sink and see what we get, so Jun and Maxx get their
hands on a mysterious substance, and it just co-opts the system, institutes a whole microcosm underground, and creates
all these sexy creepy hybrids to go forth and party. Or something like that.

It's supposed to be, as Queen said, exotic and exclusive - HyTech: Highroller's Club. Definitely monster-girl/boy/etc.-y - HyTech: Cell of Cthulhu. And, uh, naughtier.
A lot naughtier. HyTech: After Dark. A-at least, that's the plan.

You mentioned unusual genitalia?
Um. Yeah. A function of the mysterious substance, you understand... Jun draws the Hexes nude before sending them to Maxx for clothing, so the first ones got interesting
naughty bits added and it became a thing. The nude versions will probably be linked in our forthcoming Tumblr archive for them, but we won't be putting the url here...

No child stage?
Dear God, no.

This RLC business...
Let me just be honest and put on the table that we are flat broke and have no marketable skills outside of the B/C. Not that we think there's actually anyone in this market,
but if there is, we just want you to know we are willing to work for you. Q_Q And the very nature of these guys mean they take forever to do - not the kind of thing we
want to tailor to specific tastes for virtual currency we don't need if by some miracle we could do it for real currency we desperately need.

This is really sad, Jun. Why don't you go do monster adoptables on dA instead...
'Cause we love you guys. And still value a consistent narrative context. And have no internet presence outside of the B/C.
And probably will not have any more interest there than here.

...Uh, okay. Moving on. Why are the full customs these more bucks than the semis?
We definitely prefer semis for these guys 'cos there're so many variables, so full customs are really only for people who reaaally want certain characteristics, etc.
Being that RLC semis basically allow you to chose exactly how the core character is, down to body structure and bearing, there's really no need to splash for full
unless you think it's worth it. Not that we expect anyone to think anything is worth it. Oh who are we kidding this is all dismal and we'll be despondently flogging Hexes to
an empty thread by Valentine's bloo hoo hoooo hoo WAAAAAHHH

Made it through all that?! Have a drink on us, you've earned it!

[ feel free to take and place this anywhere! it is sig candy and will not evolve ]

Christmas on p2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff