Katsutoshi [Kitsune] - o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaBlue Belle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image

01 Official cert
02 Navigation
03 Rules
04 Updates
05 Katsutoshi
06 Guardian
07 Gallery
08 Friends
09 RP Log
10 Inventory
11 Reserved
12 Reserved
13 Reserved
14 Reserved
15 Credits

User Image  

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image

Greetings, fair stranger! Herein lie the deeds and doings and other important information of the Hyte known as Katsutoshi. We ask very little of you during your stay, only that you do not steal what lies within, whether it be art, info, or a post. The latter might be granted if I, the chronicler, find reason, but please ask first, as is proper etiquette.

The lovely artists, owners, and staff of this shop, may naturally post whenever they deems fit~<3

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:31 pm
User Image

1/09/09 - Won Katsu's tubie in the FS! What a lovely surprise! <3
1/17/09 - Katsu has emerged as a fluffy ball of adorable (albeit plotting) cuteness!~
1/30/09 - Katsu is now a rather...mischievous looking child. Awww!
2/20/09 - Oh my! *faints* My son is a teenager. D: Help....

User Image

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image

Current Status: Katsu is a stunningly handsome teenager, currently keen on romancing Kisuke, and apparently wondrously skilled at annoying the crap out of half of his acquaintances.

Personality: Katsu is an intelligent fellow, keen witted and sharp-tongued, he is also well aware of the fact that all it takes is a little feigned wide-eyed innocence to get him just about anything he wants, and sympathy and pettings at the very least when he can't get his way. Not purposefully malicious, he is something of a prankster and will spend hours plotting elaborate schemes for both friends and enemies alike. Quick to laugh either with you or at you, Katsu adores being the center of attention for all the right reasons, and has mastered the art of disappearing when the current chaos is of his own personal working. Sometimes, however, he does yearn for a little peace and quiet, and can be found with a book or a notepad, if the latter, it likely has his latest 'bucket of sewage + door' mechanism sketched out upon it.

Though occasionally purposefully deceitful, he still feels some amount of guilt when feelings are hurt at his own expense. Most of the time, however, his quick mind and gift for planning is simply put to use for his own amusement. Perhaps later he'll actually apply this to something useful, like the stock market or ingenious business schemes.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:37 pm
User Image

The Guardian - Sephiros: Info Coming~

User Image

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:45 pm
User Image

User Image
Katsu's flatsale preview! <3

User Image
The tube! Isn't it just adorable?

User Image
Fluff! ^w^ <3

User Image
Katsu is a deliciously conniving youngling <3!

User Image
Oh yeah. Someone knows he's sexy. ;D

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image

. In-house .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maxwell - He's hilarious! I love his sense of humor and his complete badassery. Go Max!
Julien - Nervous, but very nice bunny man. He seemed a bit...harrassed.
Quincy - Seen her in passing.

. Batch 1 [ American Petshop ] . Batch 2 [ African Savannah ] .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Colton - He...has a lot of kids.
Philomena - So does she! @w@
Desiderio - Hasn't met yet~
Triane - Hasn't met yet~
Ginmei - Hasn't met yet~
Gable - Seen in passing. He's Femi's boyfriend, so he's got to be a nice guy.
Femi - Quiet, pretty, and oh so sweet! If anyone dared hurt her, they'd have another thing coming. She's always making things for us, I find her completely enchanting.
Isoke - Seen him in passing.
Gyasi - A very distinguished sort of guy. He seemed quite nice when I met him.
Lilith Naamit - Hasn't met yet~

. Batch 3 [ Japanese Tourismboard ] . Batch 4 [Scottish Highlands] .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kamiko - Lil' sis! She's always enthusiastic and smiling. I'd beat the crap out of whomever tries to hurt her.
Kisuke - Sweet, timid...utterly adorable. I would protect him with my life. He's my boyfriend fiance, my love, and I would do anything he asked of me...well, almost. I was utterly surprised that he proposed, he makes far more forward gestures towards me than anyone else. It warms my heart and further endears him to me. I'll ne'er let go of this one!
Kiyone - Cranky, but lovely. She's sexy and she knows it...and I think she likes girls. Hmm hmm.
Kaede - I adore Kaede. Seriously. I don't think he could hurt a fly, and he has the most exotic hair. Too much of a peacemaker at times, but that's not really a flaw now is it?
Tadhg - Hasn't met yet
Blair - Hasn't met yet
Aodhan - Hasn't met yet.
Sorcha - What a delightfully er... blessed girl.
Lukas - Hasn't met yet

. Generation 2008 . Generation 2009 .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zane - Hasn't met yet~
Eli - He's FAAAAAABULOUUUUUUUUS. But if my sister likes him...eh, good on her.
Noelani - Sweet girl, for the most part, quirky and flat-out awesome. Seems to always have drama around her though, and she flashes a terrible lot of weapons. >_>;
Ekene - Hasn't met yet~
Amara - She has the loveliest smile...
Saleem - Hasn't met yet~
Lule - Cute girl, don't know her well.
Gideon Alexander - Hasn't met yet.

. Event Specials .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tio - Hasn't met yet~
Xin Yue - She is quite possibly one of the sweetest ladies I know! And one of the most beautiful as well.
Lance - The Gallant Knight. I find him an interesting person.
Ciarán - Very kind, likes tubes and kids. I remember him from when I was tiny. He seems, however, quite sad...I wonder why?
Boy George - >/ He's going to go down! DOOOOWN I SAY! In flaming balls of mascara!
Melisande - Snotty little bratling who thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread. We could be friends if she'd come down off her high horse for two seconds, but we don't agree on the issues of love and war. No sirree. However, there are some things that we can agree on. She's now a partner in crime. <3
Clement - Hasn't met yet~
Elda - She's good for a laugh, in all the best of ways. First girl to make me fond of the color pink.
Yorick - Not all right in the head, this one.
Wayne - One particularly serious bugger.
Tsq'ali'fhtagen Dacj'hai'gotha - Lovely lass. Pulls off the tentacles smashingly.

. RL Customs .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Banyan - What a sassy gal! I rather adore her.
Hunter - Pain in the a**! If there's anyone I hate, it would be Hunter. He's got an ego the size of Texas and the brat doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Has a habit of picking on those who are too shy or sweet to speak up for themselves. Someone needs to downsize this rascal.
Haevan - I think it should be established that I have a weak spot for puppies. Especially if they manage to be that adorable.
Seth - he seemed to be slightly awkward...but he appears to be a pretty chill guy to hang around.
Cobalt - ...I'm watching you, pal. >_>
Esper - What a breathtaking woman she is!

Anniversary 2008 Clytes . Anniversary 2009 Clytes .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aulis - Hasn't met yet~
Felyse - Hasn't met yet~
Caerwyn - Hasn't met yet~
Jasper - Hasn't met yet~
Amadeo - Cute as a bug. Member of the family, sweet, and affectionate. He always seems to be out somewhere, though.
Dahlia Llama - Hasn't met yet
Daisy Rowena - Hasn't met yet
Fiona - Hasn't met yet
Wendy Darling - Hasn't met yet
Hersilia - Hasn't met yet

User Image

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0