Kamiko [Shiba Inu] - Byagane319

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaBlue Belle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:56 am
User Image

1. Navigation
2. Rules
3. Updates
4. Kamiko
5. Guardian
6. Gallery
7. Friends
8. RP Log
9. Inventory
10. Reserved
11. Credits

User Image

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:01 am
User Image

Greetings fellow heros! Please obey the rules and set a good example for all the children who visit!

1. Please follow Gaia TOS rules!
2. No posting unless you are Hyte Staff or Byagane.
3. Please follow all Shop Rules while here.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 am
User Image

Kamiko has achieved her dream of being a superhero! She patrols the streets fighting crime.

Kamiko is a full grown woman! And now she has a lovey dovey interest in the form of a magical kuppy named Eli!

User Image

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 am
User Image

Name: Kamiko
Name Meaning: Superior Child
Breed: Shiba Inu
Hair: Beautiful and black, her hair has grown longer since becomng a full fledged superhero. Must be something to do with it blowing in the wind all dramatic like.
Eyes: Black and full of confidance. They are still framed by her natural mask which is good to hide her identity.

Personality: Kamiko has grown up a lot since becoming a ninja superhero. She is very responsible and straight forward in her demeanor. Her sidekick/student is Krypto, a deer lyte with cold magic abilities. She adores him and is trying to teach him the ways of good. Her relationship with her boyfriend Eli tends to be rather strange as neither seem able to get past a lot of blushing. They haven't even kissed yet but that may change as both and grown more mature.

Likes: Fighting crime, tutoring Krypto, meditating, practicing her marital arts, bacon, heart Eli heart

Dislikes: criminals with selfish causes, the over confidant, liers, traitors, dog whistles, being wet (she always smells funny for at least an hour)

Tube
User Image

She was very bouncey. She loved to meet new people!!!

Baby
User Image

Kamiko is very loud and wants to play all the time. She loves to go for walks and even enjoys tummy rubs!
Child
User Image

Teenager
User Image

She is training even harder now, preparing for her future as an amazing superhero.

Adult
User Image

Finally an adult! She is making plans for her superhero persona and her secret lair!

User Image

Kamiko makes her debut as the shop's first Career stage. She ha dawned her new outfit that is more revealing that most things even her younger batchmate wears! But don't let it fool you, that sharp weapon she weilds is very deadly! As a side note this pose and outfit pays tribute to a famous non-powered superhero who goes by the name Elecktra.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:22 am
User Image

User Image

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:29 am
User Image

. In-house .
Maxwell -One of the oldest Hytes in the shop. A constant womanizer but it's almost endearing. I admired him when I was young because he never seemed to be afraid.
Julien - The Bunny Hyte! Julien is very soft spoken and always tries to take care of his best buddy Maxwell the cat. Strange friendship there.
Quincy - Haven't met her yet, have heard she is a nice woman like my Kaede.

. Batch 1 [ American Petshop ] . Batch 2 [ African Savannah ] .
Colton - My dear Eli's father. He was so excited when I was created because he finally had another dog around. I adore him as I see much of my Eli in his personality.
Philomena - Eli's mother and a brilliant scientist. With her help I now live in an excellent home with plenty of space for me, Krypto, and Eli. I have my own secret places there for my work which she has generously added many technologies to help.
Desiderio - I have not met this one
Triane - I have not met this one
Ginmei - I have not met this one
Gable - A noble lion and mate to the shy Femi. I think they are an adorable couple and have two wonderful children.
Femi - The sweetest hyte next to my Kisuke! She was very kind and protective of my Kaede when he kept being threatened with consumption.
Isoke - A handsome boy and mate to Gyasi the giraffe. They have several lovely childen, Amara being the sweetest.
Gyasi - Calm and collected, he reminds me of Alfred from the Batman comics.
Lilith Naamit - I have not met this one

. Batch 3 [ Japanese Tourismboard ] . Batch 4 [Scottish Highlands] .
Kamiko -This is me. I find it a very nice picture of myself.
Kisuke - My dear sweet batchmate! The most adorable of us all! He is now engaged to our fellow batchmate Katsu-chan. I am so happy for them both! They had better invite me to the wedding.
Katsutoshi - The most intelligent of our batch as well as the most sneaky. He is engaged to our batchmate Kisuke and I wish them both well! And hope to be an auntie soon!
Kiyone - My little sister of sorts. She is rather stand offish but would I be bias in saying its a cat thing?
Kaede - Easily the most beautiful of our batch. Our little fish had quite the time keeping from being eaten but he has grown into a wonderful merman.
Tadhg - I have not met this one
Blair - Met her briefly, she seems lovely.
Aodhan - I patted him once, it is nice to see a fellow canine.
Sorcha - Dacj's girlfriend and an interesting cowgirl. She seems to be heading in the wrong direction though, hopefully she will see the path of good.
Lukas - I have not met this one

. Generation 2008 . Generation 2009 .
Zane - Eli's twin brother. I have not seen much of him as of late but I know he had a special relationship with Cieran, a centaur hyte here. His hair is somewhat shorter than Eli's but over all he was always kind to me.
Eli - My beloved boyfriend and fellow crime fighter. Eli is a "Magical Boy" or Camellia Contractor for another realm. It's all rather confusing but I've liked him since I was quite young.
Noelani - Eli's sister and most likely the strongest of the group. Always does seem to be the girls of the batch ne? She was kidnapped and rescued in a group effort. But now she had disappeared.
Ekene - I have not met this one.
Amara - Amara is a gentle soul, if only more were like her. Daughter of the giraffe and springbok she has the best of both I think. She played with me when I was just a pup.
Saleem - I do not know this one.Lule - Daughter of Femi and Gable. Very sweet from the few times I met her.
Gideon Alexander - Son of Femi and Gable. A little rapscalion from what I have heard.

. Event Specials .
Tio - I have not met this one.
Xin Yue - A darling rat girl to celebrate the year of the rat! She is very stylish and seems to favor my dear batchmate Kaede!
Lance - A handsome knight, the white knight to be exact. He took me as a female squire when I was a young pup and taught me a great deal about being a hero. We've since connected again, discussing the old and new ways of being a hero.
Ciarán - The other handsome knight, the black knight. He has a speical relationship with Eli's twin brother.
Boy George - A very scandelous fellow, seems to like Hytes and Lytes with hooves. Makes me glad for my paws.
Melisande - Eli's sister, the christmas ham. She and I did not get along well at first. She made me wear a dress once! gonk But otherwise we are friends.
Clement - Ah my sweet little dormouse. I remember when he was just a child and Eli and I made him a little teapot bed.
Elda - Wild and rather loud as her bird kin seem to be, this girl is interesting. She seems to enjoy the alien hyte Cobalt's company.
Yorick - A quiet boy, seems horribly afraid of most things.
Wayne - OMG BATMAN! Oh yes this Hyte and I will get along splendidly! I don't even care if he's a brooding little flapper!
Tsq'ali'fhtagen Dacj'hai'gotha - Eli's youngest sister and the wife of the cheetah hyte Seth. They make an adorable couple and Eli has even started to get over his phobia of her tentecles.
Jovany - I haven't met him
Santiago - I haven't met him
Liesel - I haven't met her.
Aubrey - I haven't met him.

. RL Customs .
Banyan - Another lovely rat girl with a high sense of fashion. She seems to enjoy Hunter's company (who anyone can I don't know).
Hunter - aka The a**. I horribly dislike this creature, even though Kaede did go on a date with him once.
Haevan - A fellow fighter and occational pack mate. I would gladly fight along side this wolf and have, he is a pleasure to talk to and quite a gentleman.
Seth - A cheetah hyte that has married Eli's sister Dacj. He is quite intelligent and very sweet. I think he is a good match for the kracken girl.
Cobalt - A rather fun alien type Hyte. He likes to play tricks on Hunter so he's alright in my book.
User Image  

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:31 am
User Image

Child RP
Work - Kamiko work's at Shimmy's bakery! As a delivery pup!

Adult RP
First Date - Eli and Kamiko attempt to have a first date but soemthing goes ary! (2)

Of Heroines and Knights - Kamiko and Lance meet up again and discuss their recent activities (1)

Na na na na na - Kamiko meets a fellow superhero! (1)

Second Date - Kamiko and Eli go on a second date.....barely of their choice! (1)

The Hunt Begins - Kamiko joins the search for Noe in another dimension (1)

The Same Thing We Do Everything Pinky - Eli and Kamiko work together to rid the city of crime! (1)

Welcome Ho-GAH! - Kamiko returns from a long mission and surprises her boyfriend. She also learns what he has been doing while she was gone. (2)

Need to know - Eli tells Kamiko what has been going on (2)

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:32 am
User Image

This is Rosette, she lives at my home and always makes me little snacks!

This is Alfred, he brings me drinks!

User Image
My wonderful Krypto! He's my sidekick and can magically produce snows of varying degree's of wetness or cold.

User Image
This is Dalia, my little flower. She sings me to sleep.

User Image

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:34 am