Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

who:seperated from his group.

"Who ever this is...he or she does not want to be found."Debiddo stop releasing the ice once he saw the flames.Debiddos arms began to turn a icy blue color. "You know the beautiful thing about cryomacy? Not only can I create ice.But I can manipulate water..85 percent of all living things are made of water Its the main ingredient for life..grass, trees, leaves, fish...So you know what that means!?"Debiddo slammed the plams of his hand on the ground and strips of ice spikes traveled in every direction.
AuRon

Company:: Cali, Aeryn, Lyra

AuRon woke up a while later. The storm was still raging overhead and his friends were still taking shelter in the house. He briefly contacted the elf to tell her that he going out hunting, also asking her to inform the others. He then bounded off onto the forest looking for prey.

He was quietly walking through the trees when he heard shouting and explosions coming from nearby. His scales immediately started shifting to camouflage him from any threats. He raced towards the sounds to investigate. What he found confused him greatly. A crashed metal thing with a makeshift wall surrounding it. There were humans being attacked by strange creatures that he were not familiar with. The weapons the humans were using were also strange. They seemed to be able to kill anything they were pointed at, causing a loud bang as they fired. They could be dangerous, so he stayed out of sight. Soon, they killed the last of the creatures, so he attempted to make contact with the one that seemed to be the leader. He mindspoke to her so no-one else would hear. "Who are you?" He asked.

Solemn Wanderer Zero

Karismas

LadyYidhra

Odst Snow Bunny

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
a la KISS

Zero

{{Equipment}} White long sleeved black shirt, black leather gloves, black fur coat that ends above the ankle, a leather vest, leather boots that are buckled tightly, pair of leather pants, and a pair of arcane forged glasses to help with seeing in the dark
{{Weapon}} Red and white Longsword
{{Location}} Forest Grounds
{{Company}} Straight up obnoxious sounding girl
{{Out of Coke}}

"First things first. I don't think you want to catch a cold." He spoke as the rain was still coming down more and more now. "We should probably find something like a cave. Come on. This way." He spoke as he immediately started to guide her. "When the storm clears, I'll just hunt us something to eat. I've not eaten a thing since I ended up in this forest and I doubt you've had a hot meal considering what you're probably used to. Let's hope there is actually something edible to eat in this forest. By the way. I never caught your name. It may make things easier." Just then he saw something move out from the corner of his eye and in a single fluid like motion he kept Cerise behind him with his left arm, with his shoulder still bleeding and summoned his sword again. He was focusing his aura again into the tip of his blade to fire off a bolt of fire energy. "That's not going to hold it back for long. I'm using a lot of energy at this rate...." With that he looked to her with a 'We need to get the hell out of here and fast' look.

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
silverclaw97
LadyYidhra
Karismas
Lӌɍa Lʊmiϵɍϵ

User Image
{{Equipment}} Chainmail shirt, black silk shirt, black leggings,
steel gauntlets, dark blue kilt,
steel belt, steel plated short boots, dark blue capelet

{{Weapon}} Longsword
{{Location}} Cali's house
{{Company}} Aeryn, Cali and AuRon
{{Out of Coke}} So sorry for the long wait everyone.

From the time of the food having been cooked, to getting to Cali's house, seeing AuRon try to fit in and to her dismay fail and then take off somewhere, Lyra had been quiet and keeping watch. When she finally had a chance, she took off her capelet and then took her breastplate off to see it had indeed suffered damage. Geez it hurt to take the damn thing off. It looked like it was not repairable anymore at this point now. Not unless they could get a blacksmith. Even so....it could be melted into something more useful or rather remolded like a shield or something. Putting that aside she would remove her gauntlets and chaimail shirt before removing her silk shirt to remove the tapering around her breasts. She would then put the chainmail shirt back on and then the black silk shirt and finally the gauntlets and capelet. By now everyone could see she was endowed but at least she was discreet about it. Come to think of it, during all of that she made sure to face a wall rather than facing the others. There wasn't a lot she could say since this was a time where two girls focused on magic were well into the subject. It wasn't her kind of subject so she'd just butt out of it for the time being as she would watch the rain fall. If anything she was keeping a watchful eye for any monsters.

Interesting Gekko

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Name: Willow Truesay
Race: Human
Magic: Yes
Weapons: Scythe
Armor: Light
Appearance: User Image

Name: Cobalt Bastile
Race: Human
Magic: No
Weapons: One Greatsword
Armor: Heavy
Apearance:User Image

Interesting Gekko

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
"It has to be around here somewhere!" Called a woman's voice, as she popped her head out from behind a tree. The girl was calling out to a man, who slowly sauntered his way towards her. He was rather built, with strong handsome features, and long dark hair. "For your sake Willow, I hope it is." The man huffed, kicking dirt with each step as he still inched closer. The girl seemed to be the complete opposite in appearance. With luscious silver locks, and fair skin. She also appeared to have been blessed with a petite frame, and delicate features. She seemed so frail.

Willow ignored the frustrated tone her partner gave her, and flashed him a cheeky smile. Cobalt just shook his head and leaned against the tree. "Hey, if I had a dream about it, then its definitely here!" Willow stated, as she quickly got down on her hands and knees and began to dig. "So stop complaining and help me dig!" She ordered.

The two were searching for something unknown, and has obviously been untouched by human hands for quite some time. Cobalt did as he was told, and unsheathed his greatsword. Carefully, he began to scrape the dirt from the earth, before his weapon vibrated upon hitting a small metal box. Cobalt looked up to see Willow smirking at him proudly. He returned nothing but a blink in disbelief. "Told ya, I knew it was here." Willow slowly pulled the box from the ground, and sat it in her lap. Before she could open it, Cobalt swatted her tiny hand away. "What?" Willow questioned. "Are you sure you're going to be able to hold it?" He asked nervously. Willow looked back to the box, her expression was soft. "No... But we know for a fact that you can't." She answered.

Willow cautiously opened the small box to reviel its contents. There inside of it, was a golden knife, no bigger than Willows finger. She smiled at the sight. "The knife to finally avenge my people..."

User Image

User Imagex
Heart of the Forest
Each other
"It's finally mine..." "She did it."

Dapper Cat

That’s right. It had been raining—and quite a bit, too. Cerise wondered how she could’ve ignored how her moist sweater clung to her skin. It was probably all the adrenaline from almost getting mowed down like grass…

Her lips parted to give him her name, but before she could, something else interrupted them. This was, like, the third time today! Cerise found herself swooped behind Zero, like a mother bird taking a babe under its wing. The flame from his sword was like a beacon in the darkness, and glowing red eyes stared maliciously at them from all around. She returned his look with a wide-eyed ‘Holy moly, we’re in deep s**t’ stare.

“Let’s blow this joint,” she declared, smiling up crookedly at him. Her smaller fingers intertwined themselves into his and squeezed tightly.

poof!

The two disappeared in a silent red explosion, leaving behind the creepy-crawlies. They were in a clearing of sorts now, but still nowhere near safety. A gurgling roar thundered behind them.

“Uh, nope.”

poof!

Now they were sitting atop a tree, an ancient creature with branches as thick as a man’s torso. Cerise stared out around them at the endless green forest. Ah, that mountain there seemed promising. It was black rock, with a peak resembling a hooked claw stretched towards the sky. Scary, but promising.

poof!

The young woman gave a small cry of joy and sprinted toward the gaping mouth in the mountain side. It was not roomy, and in fact, it was just big enough for the two of them; a single person more would be cramped. Also luckily for them, the cave was hidden behind tall thick trees, and more importantly, it was unoccupied!

Cerise hid the glass orb in a leather pouch on her waist and sat with her back against the wall. The rain fell down in sheets now. She brought up her knees, hugging them, and sighed tiredly.

And finally: "My name is Cerise."

With: Zero
      OOC:

Solemn Wanderer Zero

silverclaw97

luna spins around "WHOS THERE * she aims her gun as the elites lookat luna oddly as the leader of frost bite placed his claw on lunas shoulder and spoke "Mother what is wrong " as luna looked back at him "..nothing just thought i heared something " she said as she stood watch with the elites and waiting as 3 elite guards stood with her as they looked back and froth useing nightverson to see throw the darkness of the storm . as luna held her head still hearing the voice " ....some thing is out there not sure what it is but i want you 3 be on guard if my sight is right i know the old base is here where son guarded so when this storm passes i want a team to go with me " as she said her son nodded his head as he went back in to the ship to get a team ready to move on her command .

Unsealed Gatekeeper

User Image

Calithileth

xxCalithileth heard AuRon mention he were to go hunting and spoke to him back, letting him know that she heard him and that the others would be more than aware of his disappearance. To make the conversation easier for Aeryn and Lyra, Calithileth decided to used mind spike again, like AuRon, because it would be directly translated from her language into theirs. "I see. Magic in my home land is very similar. However our categories are more as such: Sun Magic, Moon Magic, Death Magic, Earth Magic and Natural Magic. Sun Magic is very offensive, very firey and hard to control. My people who are overly emotional cannot learn this type due to that fact. Moon Magic is defensive, very fluid and less harmful to learn around others; definitely more healing in nature, I assure you. Death Magic is similar to your Dark Magic; Necromancy, curses, hexes and the like. Not many people know it as it is a some what forgotten art. Earth Magic is more Earth based; while healing in nature, yes, think of it as a more indirect way of spell casting. And finally, there is Natural Magic, the kind you cannot learn at all and the kind that flows throughout everyone. My skill level in Natural Magic is very high due to the fact that my family is.. special. " Calithileth took a moment to pause to let everything sink in for Aeryn and to catch her breath. In the corner of her eye, she noticed Lyra taking off her armor to unbind herself and get comfortable; at least she trusted the two of them enough to remove her armor, even if it were only temporary.

xx"Can fix; Make better or make anew." Calithileth announced to Lyra out loud, seeing the damaged breast plate. It would be a shame to waste the material as it looked like a well refined metal. Leaning back among the cushions, Calithileth listened carefully to the types of magic Aeryn knew, didn't know, etc. She then came to the realization that Aeryn knew Death Magic primarily and that was something she didn't come across often. "I can teach you healing magic, no issues there. But it seems you are more interested in Natural Magic, no?" she questioned, speaking in mind speak once again. "Does Lyra know of any magic? She has the potential to learn, I can feel it."

══════════════════

Carrying: Her Staff
Wearing: A beautiful pale blue and silver decorated robe
Company: Aeryn and Lyra
Out of Originality:

Karismas

Solemn Wanderer Zero

bonez529 rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6 Total: 9 (3-18)

Amusu
User Image

Amusu waved the flame thrower side to side, melting away the parasites. What broke his concentration was the thick icy stakes that began to appear from below, shooting straight above ground which punctured a demonic bat as he soared between the trees of the forest.it was one attack after another, Amusu did not have the capability to focus on the parasites and dodge the incoming icy stakes. He released his hand from his mouth, stopping the flames while more stakes popped up from the ground. The moonlight shimmed through the bundled leaves above the tree tops just when Amusu disappeared in a cloud of black, thick smoke seconds before an icy stake plunged from beneath his feet, avoiding the potential impact. All that was left there was the cold steam from the icy stake itself, wrapped around amusu's dark aura as it remained lodged above the grassy fields of the forest.

User Image

Above a tree top is where he stood in clear view of Debiddo with his mouth still filled with the flammable substance. He placed one hand back to his lips as he did before and sent a flaming inferno down the treeline, heading straight for Debiddo.
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

Aeryn Crowley

User Image Aeryn barley registered what Lyra was doing as Cali used that strange method where she directly sent the thoughts to Aeryn. It was an effective method of communication..one that she'd like to learn if she could. The magic of the elf's world didn't sound too dissimilar to the witch's own, really. Sun Magic could be an equivalent of Pyromancy, while Earth Magic sounded like a mixture of Light Magic and Geomancy. Pyromancy was where her Elemental Magic was strongest, though her Geomancy was not very powerful. Death Magic was virtually the same as Dark Magic from what Cali said, though Moon Magic didn't sound like anything she had an equivalent for..but Natural Magic sounded like it could be similar to Pure Magic.

Cali stopped to tell Lyra she could fix her armor for her. Cali then told Aeryn she could teach her healing magic and possibly Natural Magic. If it was anything like Pure Magic then the witch would take to it easily. "Yes, Natural Magic sounds quite interesting." When asked if Lyra knew magic, Aeryn shrugged. "I don't think so. She hasn't used any, so I assumed not." The elf stated that Lyra had potential.. "Perhaps. It's difficult to teach someone her age to feel their mana.."

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
a la KISS

Zero

{{Equipment}} White long sleeved black shirt, black leather gloves, black fur coat that ends above the ankle, a leather vest, leather boots that are buckled tightly, pair of leather pants, and a pair of arcane forged glasses to help with seeing in the dark
{{Weapon}} Red and white Longsword
{{Location}} Cave
{{Company}} Cerise
{{Out of Coke}}

He didn't have to tell her twice about anything, and he was rather glad about that as he sat down across from her. He dismissed his sword to let his energy build back up. "Cerise huh....pretty name for a pretty girl. My real name...if you promise not to laugh at how stupid it sounds, is Alistair Cain. I'm in my late thirties. Think I'm damn near forty by now." He spoke to her as he tended to his own shoulder. "Good thing you're good at teleportation magic. Otherwise we'd have to hope my comrades ended up here as well. Or better yet my commanding officer. Let us just say no one wants to be on the other end of my commander's sword. She's something fierce when given a justifiable reason to stab someone with it. Reliable person at that. Young, and pretty like you. You might like her. She's far more polite towards others and seems to know how to keep her head on her shoulders better than I." Once he was finished bandaging up his shoulder, he would give her his undivided attention.

"Even if we find a way out of this mess there is no telling where we will end up. Consider my history for a moment. I went from being in college, to being put in a war for twenty years learning how to use fire magic and use a sword to coming into this hell hole. I thought by fighting I could find a way back to my original time, where my terminally ill sister is spending her last month making the best of her life. So far....I've given up on that. There may be no point of return for me. No way in hell she'd recognize me now. I'm getting old and bitter." He was quite serious on his thoughts about the subject. "Whether or not we end up in a worse or better predicament is uncertain. Still, your idea is not without grounds. Perhaps after the storm and after we have had a chance to eat we should take into consideration finding allies. Even if they are unfamiliar. If I recognize someone and I know their history, you'll stand a better chance of having some people who will have your back. That goes double for avoiding trouble. There are people I won't dare go near unless I have nothing left to lose. Those kinds of people I despise heavily for their crimes. You may not be familiar with them but I'll explain regardless."

With that he drew in the dirt a strange symbol. Two arrows parallel, three crossing in the middle with one stretched outward at the right most of the symbol. "This is an emblem used by a company of very bad men. They call themselves the Six Arrows Trading Company. Their business is human trafficking. If you see this symbol anywhere on a black and gold cloak or you see it tattooed on their right hand, run. They are not one for being reasoned with. As I said before with my compliment of how pretty you are, they too will compliment you and won't stop there. The only fine line between me and them is that I'd only compliment and leave it at that and move on. They on the other hand will overpower you and enslave you. I once stood and watch as a little girl. No older than twelve, sold to a greedy politician for the price of six arrows. I saw how twisted their faces were. They do not care about human rights in slightest damn bit." With that last one, he slammed his fist into the ground in anger. Judging by his actions just now and his words it was clear he did intervene in that instance he spoke of. His face was looking rather scary as it was an angry expression. "Listen. I know what to look for and if I see them and I tell you to get out as fast as you possibly can. Don't argue. Just run. Chances are, if you yell or shout they will find you within seconds. They will for sure recognize me when they do see me. When it comes to them I am best described as vengeful. Are we clear on this?"

His face looked very stern, and very solemn. He could scare a child like this if he kept like this. It didn't matter what outfit he wore, his face was the tell tale sign that something had this guy nipped at the nerves. At the very least it explains further some of his choice words from earlier as to why he was treating her like a child. He's a tsundere man. Harsh on the outside, caring on the inside. At the very least he could have done better about it. "I'm sorry if that seems harsh and all.....but that's only the tip of the iceberg of the kind of s**t I've dealt with. Sometimes I start to wonder if it's even worth trying to protect people when they will only turn around ten, fifteen years later and do unto others agony. Some might call it PTSD, or post traumatic stress disorder at this point." He turned his head to look out from where he sat. In one manner he had just vented some frustrations of his, but in another manner he may have just made a mistake. Either way, he didn't know how Cerise is going to react to his words as grim as they were.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff