Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Alright, So I'm going to try devoting a bit more time to posting here (at least once a week). sorry I've been gone so long.

anyone mind recapping me

Original Phantom

korinzu

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/db-test-ii/t.97261249/

Hey, i checked out your rp. I think your Rp is too rule heavy. Lot of to do with power levels. Since Saiyans have the strongest power levels overall, i don't think anyone would want to play the others. You should let the power level of the character be decided by the roleplayer, not rules.

Also remember what Vegeta says.

Canny Trickster

Liiroy_Jenkins
korinzu

Hey, i checked out your rp. I think your Rp is too rule heavy. Lot of to do with power levels. Since Saiyans have the strongest power levels overall, i don't think anyone would want to play the others. You should let the power level of the character be decided by the roleplayer, not rules.

I remember quite well, but this is to prevent someone who's bored from continuously training and training with crap posts, and leveling the bar for some to have a better chance against others. This system was developed from a pre-existing Roleplay where it's been to work. It just has to be streamlined, so power levels will be set by mods, not the players, otherwise everyone would be going SSJ3 and blowing up planets.

Dedicated Dabbler

I know quoting on Gaia can be a bit floozy. I know it often doesn't tell me when I've been quoted so I miss posts and I have to take care to look at them. Did anyone get the notifications that they were quoted in Arlyn's post? Because it didn't seem anyone noticed, nor did anyone talk with me about changing it if it wasn't okay. I mean, it's kinda over with right now so all I can do is move on, but I don't want to leave Arlyn out of too much. It's discouraging to write something and then have it buried because of a floozy notification system haha.

ArthurDeschain

Immortal Traceur

Original Phantom

korinzu
Liiroy_Jenkins
korinzu

I remember quite well, but this is to prevent someone who's bored from continuously training and training with crap posts, and leveling the bar for some to have a better chance against others. This system was developed from a pre-existing Roleplay where it's been to work. It just has to be streamlined, so power levels will be set by mods, not the players, otherwise everyone would be going SSJ3 and blowing up planets.

if it has worked in the past, i will not question it. Just remember that power levels do not determine the winner of the battle.

Canny Trickster

Liiroy_Jenkins
korinzu
Liiroy_Jenkins
korinzu

if it has worked in the past, i will not question it. Just remember that power levels do not determine the winner of the battle.

this is totally true, but it does serve as a guideline that, usually someone with double your power level is going to curb-stomp you unless you can fill in the gap, it's an in rp quantifier of stating, you not strong enough yet, go somewhre and train up, then come back. While if your say, in the 5 digit power levels, then if your within a couple thouand or so of the other person, then the fight will be fairly even.

Make sense now?

And remember, this is still a rough mock up, there is still quite a bit needed to be done to get it refined and streamlined as far as content. But once it's done it should be a lot easier to understand and roll with.

Original Phantom

korinzu
Liiroy_Jenkins
korinzu
Liiroy_Jenkins
korinzu

this is totally true, but it does serve as a guideline that, usually someone with double your power level is going to curb-stomp you unless you can fill in the gap, it's an in rp quantifier of stating, you not strong enough yet, go somewhre and train up, then come back. While if your say, in the 5 digit power levels, then if your within a couple thouand or so of the other person, then the fight will be fairly even.

Make sense now?

And remember, this is still a rough mock up, there is still quite a bit needed to be done to get it refined and streamlined as far as content. But once it's done it should be a lot easier to understand and roll with.

Well, i quess that makes sense. I think your rp does look pretty decent. I'm not a big fan of RP's Where the winner is determined by dice roll, rather than rp'ing (i have D&D for that.) but overall i like it.
Excaplay
I know quoting on Gaia can be a bit floozy. I know it often doesn't tell me when I've been quoted so I miss posts and I have to take care to look at them. Did anyone get the notifications that they were quoted in Arlyn's post? Because it didn't seem anyone noticed, nor did anyone talk with me about changing it if it wasn't okay. I mean, it's kinda over with right now so all I can do is move on, but I don't want to leave Arlyn out of too much. It's discouraging to write something and then have it buried because of a floozy notification system haha.

ArthurDeschain

Immortal Traceur

Hey! We did see Arlyn's post about firing the cannonball. Since the arc has been going on for quite awhile now we're trying to wrap up Jack vs Leon as quickly as possible and get him back to the ship to help out the crew in order to finish the race so that we can keep the story moving. Sorry about forgetting to include his part, but I'm going to be relying on him to help Leon save the ship from the two pirate crews so he'll be plenty in the thick of things here.

Dedicated Dabbler

ArthurDeschain
Hey! We did see Arlyn's post about firing the cannonball. Since the arc has been going on for quite awhile now we're trying to wrap up Jack vs Leon as quickly as possible and get him back to the ship to help out the crew in order to finish the race so that we can keep the story moving. Sorry about forgetting to include his part, but I'm going to be relying on him to help Leon save the ship from the two pirate crews so he'll be plenty in the thick of things here.

Haha fair enough. I wasn't even really expecting it to do anything. Just without like, a sentence or a couple of words saying it missed it's hard for me to know if my posts are registering or if they're just useless. It gets discouraging when you feel like no one's read what you wrote, y'know?
Excaplay
ArthurDeschain

Haha fair enough. I wasn't even really expecting it to do anything. Just without like, a sentence or a couple of words saying it missed it's hard for me to know if my posts are registering or if they're just useless. It gets discouraging when you feel like no one's read what you wrote, y'know?

Yea, I totally understand. I'll make sure to include anything from here on, even if it's just a sentence. But you're quoting is definitely working.

Pesky Seeker

Hope I didn't mess up any plans by having Luka go all "eye for an eye" on the Whallop Pirates' ship, if I need to change it just let me know~

Also I somehow love this stupid pig that keeps following Luka, I might try to have him keep her and declare her as his assistant/secretary who mainly stays on the ship for comic relief nonsense. "If you've got the sniffles or a splinter, go to her. She'll probably care more." Or something like that. :'P

Dedicated Lunatic

sorry i've been out of commission guys, but i've finally got my new computer up and running! will post later today, sorry for the holdup! plus RLshit

Dedicated Lunatic

Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Alright, So I'm going to try devoting a bit more time to posting here (at least once a week). sorry I've been gone so long.

anyone mind recapping me
as far as i know, nothing major's happened other than the Blue Crows' race, which i will most like speed up tonight so we can move onto the next arch soon.

Original Phantom

Dedicated Lunatic

Liiroy_Jenkins
BROFORCE!
eek eek w-wu-wut?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items