Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Dedicated Lunatic

shykiller
Looking at all who's in Skypeia I might just have Jisnei just sit by the Sanlord and not do much fighting unless someone attacks him or the Sanlord. Might just have him there as an intimidation factor / bit of a shocker for the Cherry Feathers.
i don't care if more than one person gangs up on Keirae, she's a traitor. treat her like one, unless you think your characters respect her a lot. No offense to you, Rieneka sweatdrop

Rieneka
ArthurDeschain
Robotic Mirabelle
Dat Cancer
Doji Boy

Friendly Grabber

8,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
I'm just waiting on a certain someone to post so i can continue.
1_hell_devils_tears_3
shykiller
Looking at all who's in Skypeia I might just have Jisnei just sit by the Sanlord and not do much fighting unless someone attacks him or the Sanlord. Might just have him there as an intimidation factor / bit of a shocker for the Cherry Feathers.
i don't care if more than one person gangs up on Keirae, she's a traitor. treat her like one, unless you think your characters respect her a lot. No offense to you, Rieneka sweatdrop

Rieneka
ArthurDeschain
Robotic Mirabelle
Dat Cancer
Doji Boy

I'm pumped for the next arc because of that. emotion_dowant

Dedicated Lunatic

Doji Boy
I'm just waiting on a certain someone to post so i can continue.
me? >.>

Dedicated Lunatic

Gleaxi
I'm waiting on Psycho Scarecrow to edit her post so that she doesn't bump into Yasena, and she hasn't replied. what do you think I should do?

Demonic Shade

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
I'm waiting on Psycho Scarecrow to edit her post so that she doesn't bump into Yasena, and she hasn't replied. what do you think I should do?
Not really sure. Have you tried pming her directly? rather than just quoting her here

Dedicated Lunatic

Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
Not really sure. Have you tried pming her directly? rather than just quoting her here
ah, you're right, that does seem to be better >.> sweatdrop

Demonic Shade

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
lol...I've been really busy all weekend, so I'm gonna try and work on the npc stuff for bisa later tonight and into tomorrow. I should be able to have it all planned out and ready soon. Weds at latest.

Which, fyi, weds is my b-day, so I managed to get the day off work
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
shykiller

Rieneka
ArthurDeschain
Robotic Mirabelle
Dat Cancer
Doji Boy

@hell
It's alright she had it coming since she ended up siding with the shandians twisted
@Immortal
Should be a lot of fun next arc ^.^
Rieneka
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
shykiller

Rieneka
ArthurDeschain
Robotic Mirabelle
Dat Cancer
Doji Boy

@hell
It's alright she had it coming since she ended up siding with the shandians twisted
@Immortal

It cool if I pm you some ideas I had? Just throwing stuff around.

Dedicated Lunatic

Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
lol...I've been really busy all weekend, so I'm gonna try and work on the npc stuff for bisa later tonight and into tomorrow. I should be able to have it all planned out and ready soon. Weds at latest.

Which, fyi, weds is my b-day, so I managed to get the day off work
PARTY IN THE FORUMS ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!! yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
I'm basically going to have Jinsei stand/sit there for the most part. I was going to let the Shichibukai handle Keirae. I was going to position Jinsei beside Sanlord and basically just use his haki to scare anyone who approaches him. Thoughts?
Immortal Traceur
Rieneka
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
shykiller

Rieneka
ArthurDeschain
Robotic Mirabelle
Dat Cancer
Doji Boy

@hell
@Immortal

It cool if I pm you some ideas I had? Just throwing stuff around.
Yea go for it, I'm really open for anything.
shykiller
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3
I'm basically going to have Jinsei stand/sit there for the most part. I was going to let the Shichibukai handle Keirae. I was going to position Jinsei beside Sanlord and basically just use his haki to scare anyone who approaches him. Thoughts?

You really don't even need to do that much lol.

Like, if we're going to base our RP characters powers on the standard OP ranks of power, your Admiral doesn't even need to exist at this point in time. I get it that this RP follows multiple crews and all the islands instead of a single one following just the Straw Hats, but even with that, let's kinda look at the canon.

1. The first Admiral we see in One Piece, Kuzan, doesn't appear until the beginning of Water 7. Water 7 is the 3rd to last chapter in the the first half of the anime (followed by Thriller Bark and then the Summit War). His appearance is all of 1 episode and he just plays around with Luffy, freezes him, and leaves.

2. The next time we see an Admiral in when we see Sakazuki and Borsalino. While Borsalino doesn't do anything much apart from 'firin his lazassss, we see Sakazuki wrecking s**t and 1v1 w/ Whitebeard, whom I think people seem to forget, was a Yonko. Although he doesn't come up on top and Blackbeard ultimately deals the death blow, he was able to stand toe to toe with a Yonko (although he was injured and sick already), and survive with minimal to no damage after recovering from the fight.

3. The next and current time an Admiral shows up, Sakazuki is now Fleet Admiral and we are introduced to the newest replacement, Issho. Even though we are now in the New World, it seems like not even the current crew could really stand up to him yet, just judging from his base powers alone (METEORS MAN). Hell, if you're caught up with the anime, you'll remember a scene where Franky got surrounded by Marines when 1v1 w/ Mr. Pink and he got ******** up by a VICE ADMIRAL. Yeah sure, he had a quick recovery after Doflamingo initiated The Bird Cage and everyone got kinda distracted, but the fact still remains that he got laid out for a hot minute and they didn't even need the Marines top firepower to do it.

So tl;dr idk how powerful you're planning to play your Admiral, but honestly you really don't need to do anything at all with him haha. They're in the top 3 groups of super powerful people by the canon and so flexing your Haki may even be a bit much at this point. Let's not forget we're only at about the halfway point in the first half our RP here (1/4th?).
Immortal Traceur
shykiller
Immortal Traceur
1_hell_devils_tears_3

You really don't even need to do that much lol.

Like, if we're going to base our RP characters powers on the standard OP ranks of power, your Admiral doesn't even need to exist at this point in time. I get it that this RP follows multiple crews and all the islands instead of a single one following just the Straw Hats, but even with that, let's kinda look at the canon.

1. The first Admiral we see in One Piece, Kuzan, doesn't appear until the beginning of Water 7. Water 7 is the 3rd to last chapter in the the first half of the anime (followed by Thriller Bark and then the Summit War). His appearance is all of 1 episode and he just plays around with Luffy, freezes him, and leaves.

2. The next time we see an Admiral in when we see Sakazuki and Borsalino. While Borsalino doesn't do anything much apart from 'firin his lazassss, we see Sakazuki wrecking s**t and 1v1 w/ Whitebeard, whom I think people seem to forget, was a Yonko. Although he doesn't come up on top and Blackbeard ultimately deals the death blow, he was able to stand toe to toe with a Yonko (although he was injured and sick already), and survive with minimal to no damage after recovering from the fight.

3. The next and current time an Admiral shows up, Sakazuki is now Fleet Admiral and we are introduced to the newest replacement, Issho. Even though we are now in the New World, it seems like not even the current crew could really stand up to him yet, just judging from his base powers alone (METEORS MAN). Hell, if you're caught up with the anime, you'll remember a scene where Franky got surrounded by Marines when 1v1 w/ Mr. Pink and he got ******** up by a VICE ADMIRAL. Yeah sure, he had a quick recovery after Doflamingo initiated The Bird Cage and everyone got kinda distracted, but the fact still remains that he got laid out for a hot minute and they didn't even need the Marines top firepower to do it.

So tl;dr idk how powerful you're planning to play your Admiral, but honestly you really don't need to do anything at all with him haha. They're in the top 3 groups of super powerful people by the canon and so flexing your Haki may even be a bit much at this point. Let's not forget we're only at about the halfway point in the first half our RP here (1/4th?).
True. I might just get Jinsei called away due to other pressing matters. I think that might be for the best.

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces