Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lei_Trigar
biglanky14
Lei_Trigar
Any word on that Inventory Arranger update?

And hello everyone!

EDIT: lol I'm glowing. mrgreen

It's going to be a bit - some of what we originally wanted to do is going to take way too long, so we're looking at doing some smaller stuff first (maybe things like better sorting, etc.). Sorry I can't give you more concrete info than that.

Any info is something to look forward too, here is my issue..

Items Owned: 18880 Granted, I'm sure at least 90% of it is useless stuff, but its not even possible to organize anymore, it takes at least over a minute to load the Arranger and even longer as you scroll down..

If I may suggest making all the Items act like Gaming Items? That way I only have to move 1 of the say 374 Ocean Summer Top into a designated spot? You guys did something like that in the Inventory Page itself, as long as they are on the same page, so why not just make them like the Game Items? Is there a important reason why that can't be done? Also, selling those really cheap Items in bulk in the MP would be a godsend for many of us.. Please reply and thanks for your time. smile

@_@ You have a different ocean summer top for every day in the year.

Sparkly Grabber

*Lurkyburk*

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
I have an account that I can no longer get into due to a a password issue. On top of it the the email address that is associateted with it is no longer a valid account. I am still trying to get into this account and tried to go through your recovery process.
I would love to get back into my old account and have my old cash items back. Who should I talk with to accomplish this.

Greedy Fatcat

DragonManipulator372
Can I have a MIDI file of your Towns Normal Theme? I won't do anything illegal with it, I swear! eek

It's not midi, I used Reason to make it. It does have midi components but the format is proprietary. If you have Reason I can just give you the file. Or I can give you a .wav file which will be higher quality than the one in the swf.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Princess_Mayumi
King Awesomolocity
Princess_Mayumi
MovieTVGirl
I was wondering if anyone else has reported any problems with their aquarium, having serious lag almost to where browser is freezing?

Are you using Mozilla? If so then try using Explorer and everything should run smooth without lag. smile

>_> I've never seen someone tell anyone to switch FROM Firefox TO Internet Explorer. o_O
~King Awesome

Lol...yeah still shocked I said it, but it must be a mozilla update that has been causing the increased lag in aquariums and explorer works. whee

Personally, I think the best browser for the majority of the people to use is Google Chrome. Firefox is better for power users. IE is best for...
...best for...
Nope. I got nothing.
~King Awesome

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Question #3

I have an important new type of item release for Gaia Online. Since it is very precious to me, I would like to open a personal shop in Gaia Towns 2 and sell it for my very own regulated price. Actually, they are 4 items, which are very similar to each other. In fact, there are 12 sets of items, They come in pairs called value packs, and there are 7 of them. They all come together in SuperValue Collection.

Each Bundle Set will cost 50000 Gold. Alternatively, you can buy the individual items in the sets.

Buy ValuePacks for either 270000 Gold or 180000 gold, depending on the content

Or, buy the SuperValue Collections for 510000 gold!

They are dubbed OMG: <Name of Event Release>! Bundle Set/Value Pack/Super Value Collection.

So, if you want to buy a single set, you save a variable of gold. Buy it in Value Pack, and you save 10% more. Buy it in complete collection, and you save even more (15% instead of 10%)

At OMG Store only!

PLEASE!?!?

Angelic Nitemare

King Awesomolocity
OMGStore
King Awesomolocity
OMGStore
King Awesomolocity
How often do you get stupid questions like this?
Do you usually answer them?
If so: Why?

If not: Why did you respond to this?

If you did not respond to this: Why did you ignore me?
~King Awesome

Does your question count as stupid? Just kidding. I'm talking about: Respond with answering, if you did not respond to this, why did you ignore me?

Intentionally stupid questions? That's how I roll. cool
~King Awesome

Awesomesawce

SERIOUSLY! WHO IS GIVING OUT THIS SAUCE? I DID NOT ENDORSE IT!
~King Awesome

I give it out. Every time I am tipped, every time I am quoted, every time I'm name dropped.

I have given out a LOT of sauce. mrgreen
siskataya
Grumpy Blue July
siskataya
Grumpy Blue July
hello and good day i am asking how i can get my account back iiCHOBITSii she has been banned over 2 years im not asking for account back but i would like them item's back that i have paid real money for i have filled out to many ticket's to hear no respond so im asking please can i just get the item back i paid out of my pocket for.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately, when an account is banned for violating Gaia's Terms of Service, all items, gold, etc. that were in that account remain in the account. This is why we encourage people to follow the Terms of Service and not engage in activity that could jeopardize their account or items within that account.

Thanks,
Sisky

they said i was banned for hacking but yet if you look in to that account you will she i have been sent a hacked gift on it and you people took my trading pass away for a month i have never hacked anyone everything on my account i ether paid for or where gift's can you please look in to it cause no one has and i been waiting 2 years for a reply on my ticket

Normally I don't discuss account issues publicly, but since you raised the issue here, and you say you have been waiting a long time for a reply, I am happy to provide more information about your account ban and why that account has, and will, remained banned.

On April 9, 2011 you then went into another user's account (on your IP not hers) and gifted multiple items from that account to yourself including an Ace Meow, Pochette Demonique,Owlpocalypse, Sick Mood Bubble, Fallen Wish, Angelic Microphone, etc. Just think - you are upset that you don't have your item from your banned account, but how do you think that other user felt having almost all the items taken from his/her account?

Following this, your account was reported on May 26th, 2011 for password phishing. You sent another member of Gaia a private message in which you asked for her password claiming you needed it in order to post in a shop.

Anyway, password phishing and taking items from another member's account (a form of hacking on Gaia) are serious violations of Gaia's Terms of Service and this is why your account was banned.

Hope this explains the ban better for you, and things you can do to avoid a similar ban in the future.

Thanks,
Sisky

no it dose not cause the person i ask for the password was my sister in real life

Anxious Gawker

biglanky14
Walrus Face
Heya, Admins! My question is about the (hopefully) upcoming Android app. I know you guys are working on one, and I was wondering how it was going!

Also wondering if maybe you guys could keep us up to date more about it, you know like small updates in a thread or on the dev announcements.

Hi Walrus Face,

We're about a third of the way through, so we're making progress!Yay! Thank you :3

I'm super excited for it!

IRL Millionaire

Is there a possibility that someone who's been previously temp-banned can still apply to be a mod?

IRL Labtech

Myraseth
Scobre
Myraseth
Hello Staff of bosses, I have a few ideas, seeing as how I want to be a dev in the future:

1. Possibility of 1 server of zOMG at a time, as to minimize lag and effort needed to monitor them.
2. This is a bit of a strech, but just hearing me out will be a huge help - possibly pm me on this. A Gaia cash and gold transfer system, such as being able to turn XYZ amount of Gaia Cash to X amount of Gaia Gold, howver, with some sort of limit to reduce money for the site. And have vice versa one time if you purchase a Gaia cash card (in laymans terms, you get 1 cash - to - gold transfer per Gaia cash card)
3. recently encountered a Meebo glitch where someone on my friends list woudn't pop up and vice versa. It resolved itself, but for the sake of the community.

Any time or effort sent into responding to these ideas (even saying they suck, LOL!) would be highly appreciated.

And this is a personal one: What basic degree would it take to become a develouper?
xDD
~Sincerely,
Myraseth

No I would hate to have 1 server at a time. It's bad enough reducing it from 3 to 2. Lag has been much worst since they reduced it to 2, so it will be ever worst reducing it more, so bad idea I think. Cutting it down to 1 server will just have the server break from all the players using it and there won't be a backup server to play on. I actually like playing on the least popular server especially when it's with friends that have lag issues.

I'm just trying to get the lag as minimal as possible in a way that's easier on the devs. But I see your point, thnx for responding. why can't YOU do that, admins?! crying

Having one server at a time will cause more lag, not reduce it. Everyone will be forced onto that one server, and as Scobre said, the server may just.. break. Kick everyone off, then we have no servers for zOMG!.
Also, the amout of memory used with that many people on a server at once will cause more frequent lag spikes much faster than what happens now.

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I was just wondering why the past RiG backgrounds haven't been made available in the Gaia labs? It seams like just a waste of good art not to be able to pick which header I would like to use.
Hey, all!
I use Firefox, and for some reason recently, booty grab doesn't work for me anymore.
The shell stays to the left side of the screen, and my avatar isn't even loaded so I can't move.
Is this just me or is this a common problem? Is there a way to fix this? c:

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ridley Starsmore
Little Gai

Hee hee!

Publicly smoked!~~

I know...wow.-lol-

Let that be a lesson, let's not ever really piss Sisky off.-lol-

LOL! I am not pissed off at all- I promise!

But I don't like when people make "I was unfairly banned!" comments that are just not true. It undermines the banning process, the moderation team, and gives the community a really bad perception of how and why we ban accounts. When such things are posted in public, I have a responsibility to my team, the moderating team, and the community to publicly set some things straight. Hope that makes sense smile

Sisky

Noob

Eternal Delerium
*Lurkyburk*

Your avi is awesome emotion_jawdrop ...what is the item you have for the hair?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff