Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
In reference to the redbubble shop; I can haz devil imp stickerz?

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ridley Starsmore
WideEyed
Oh!
Question number 2! redface

Can someone explain how the DC Bonus works?
You know, the one where you get a better drop from the DC by signing on two out of three, or six out of seven days.

Oooo, good one. Given our experiment last month, I wanna know too.

ROFL!
That's what got me started! xp

I've actually begun an experiment of my own, inspired by your experiment last month.
I'll be using two of my Mules, along with the data I collected last month, to see what, if any difference there is between signing every day, and getting the 6 out of 7 Bonus, vs signing on 5 out of 7 days, and getting the 2 out of 3 Bonus, vs signing on only every third day, thus getting no Bonus whatsoever.
By tracking my DC drops on all of my Mules, I was able to come up with an average of 971.4g per day by signing on every day.
It'll be interesting to see how the Bonus impacts those averages.

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Shannon-Jeva
Poyudi Hytori
Poyudi Hytori
If someone had ideas on how Zomg could be improved, or made more profitable, what would be the preferred way to attempt to convey those ideas? I know of a few people that have such ideas, but besides posting them in the Zomg forum and hopeing someone sees them, no one really knows what to do with those ideas. mad Is there a forum, or an email address used for people to submit suggestions such as these?

Thank you in advance for any answers provided to my question.

Posted earlier, I dunno if it was missed or not.

I sincerely hope this gets an answer.
It seems like zOMG-related questions are often ignored. cry

This being my first ATA I feel out of place. So I don't know how often they are ignored. Still, I'm hopeing for an answer. >.>'

IRL Labtech

Grumpy Blue July
Shannon-Jeva
Grumpy Blue July
siskataya
Grumpy Blue July
hello and good day i am asking how i can get my account back iiCHOBITSii she has been banned over 2 years im not asking for account back but i would like them item's back that i have paid real money for i have filled out to many ticket's to hear no respond so im asking please can i just get the item back i paid out of my pocket for.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately, when an account is banned for violating Gaia's Terms of Service, all items, gold, etc. that were in that account remain in the account. This is why we encourage people to follow the Terms of Service and not engage in activity that could jeopardize their account or items within that account.

Thanks,
Sisky

they said i was banned for hacking but yet if you look in to that account you will she i have been sent a hacked gift on it and you people took my trading pass away for a month i have never hacked anyone everything on my account i ether paid for or where gift's can you please look in to it cause no one has and i been waiting 2 years for a reply on my ticket

Did you really think you'd get your items back? The Admins know these things, they monitor and can look into things like this.

Not to sound like an a**, but I hope you don't get them back.

thats very rude cause i did not do anything wrong
Not according to Sisky.

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

Ok, I hope I'm not too late and still get an answer...

The new forums thing where you don't have to reload when you move pages can prove to be really annoying... Sometimes it takes longer to load than refreshing and sometimes (when you hit the 'back' button) it messed up and everything looks weird, I was just wondering if you're ever planning to update it again or redo it or something because I don't really like it most of the time...

And also, I never read the magna but the updates can sometimes be really annoying, can there be a way to maybe turn that off?

Thanks c:

Dapper Dabbler

Lady Artificial
I would like to say that...i love Gaia. whee emotion_kirakira

We love you too!

Greedy Fatcat

Shanra the Dragon Bard
DARKNRGY
Hi! Can you be more specific. I tried the My Topics and My Posts pages and they show dates correctly. Exactly what page are you talking about? Can you give me a link?

Yes I can. And so you know, I'm referring to when you click on View Posts under someone's avi, not when you click My Posts.

If you look at the timestamp on the entry for Nature's Wonders, you'll see it has today's date.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but if you were to click, read post, you would see that the post was actually made the day before:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Excellent, thank you! I'll patch that soon as I can.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Two questions.

I know I mentioned it once with Lanzer saying he would look into it. But still whenever I get onto Zomg my meat ring is not in my ring set, it's back with all my other things that I'm not using. It's not that much of an issue but it does annoy me when it happens every time I get onto Zomg.

Also, is there anyway we can keep the header that was used for a rig or event? Cause the one right now, for the currant rig item, I really like and would love to use till the next rig comes out.

Like where I can use the currant rig header as my normal header and you change it with the next rig's header but than it goes back to the header I have it set for.

One last thing, not really a question. But does anyone realize that having Sweetheat and fighting in Zomg, and having other buffs, is a pain in the butt with stamina. I mean Sweetheart you have to use on each person separately. Ok, so maybe this is a question, is there anyway this could be changed so it could be used on everyone in your crew? And if you want to use it on people outside your crew you can do that as well? Just to like save stamina while in DMS and such.

The SentineI's Prince

Enthusiastic Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Grumpy Blue July
siskataya
Grumpy Blue July
siskataya
Grumpy Blue July
hello and good day i am asking how i can get my account back iiCHOBITSii she has been banned over 2 years im not asking for account back but i would like them item's back that i have paid real money for i have filled out to many ticket's to hear no respond so im asking please can i just get the item back i paid out of my pocket for.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately, when an account is banned for violating Gaia's Terms of Service, all items, gold, etc. that were in that account remain in the account. This is why we encourage people to follow the Terms of Service and not engage in activity that could jeopardize their account or items within that account.

Thanks,
Sisky

they said i was banned for hacking but yet if you look in to that account you will she i have been sent a hacked gift on it and you people took my trading pass away for a month i have never hacked anyone everything on my account i ether paid for or where gift's can you please look in to it cause no one has and i been waiting 2 years for a reply on my ticket

Normally I don't discuss account issues publicly, but since you raised the issue here, and you say you have been waiting a long time for a reply, I am happy to provide more information about your account ban and why that account has, and will, remained banned.

On April 9, 2011 you then went into another user's account (on your IP not hers) and gifted multiple items from that account to yourself including an Ace Meow, Pochette Demonique,Owlpocalypse, Sick Mood Bubble, Fallen Wish, Angelic Microphone, etc. Just think - you are upset that you don't have your item from your banned account, but how do you think that other user felt having almost all the items taken from his/her account?

Following this, your account was reported on May 26th, 2011 for password phishing. You sent another member of Gaia a private message in which you asked for her password claiming you needed it in order to post in a shop.

Anyway, password phishing and taking items from another member's account (a form of hacking on Gaia) are serious violations of Gaia's Terms of Service and this is why your account was banned.

Hope this explains the ban better for you, and things you can do to avoid a similar ban in the future.

Thanks,
Sisky

no it dose not cause the person i ask for the password was my sister in real life

That excuse is old and bland. Why ask for a password via PM when you can ask in person or on the phone? Even so, you shouldn't have other people's passwords at all.

Angelic Nitemare

siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
Little Gai

Hee hee!

Publicly smoked!~~

I know...wow.-lol-

Let that be a lesson, let's not ever really piss Sisky off.-lol-

LOL! I am not pissed off at all- I promise!

But I don't like when people make "I was unfairly banned!" comments that are just not true. It undermines the banning process, the moderation team, and gives the community a really bad perception of how and why we ban accounts. When such things are posted in public, I have a responsibility to my team, the moderating team, and the community to publicly set some things straight. Hope that makes sense smile

Sisky

Not saying you were my dear, I'm saying let us not GET you to that point.-lol-

King Wolf

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Barranova
Hello,im new here,i want know how i talk with a friend,because she invited me to play Gaia,and I dont know how find her. Can help me?

Step1. Go to "My Gaia"
Step2. Switch to "Friends" tab
Step3. Then you can see "Search for User" on the right above your friend list
Step4. Search for your friend's username, then you know what to do next

biggrin biggrin Enjoy!

The SentineI's Prince

Enthusiastic Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
MANGA UPDATE?

WHERE IS IT?

QAQ

Dapper Dabbler

Contest and Guild
biglanky14
Contest and Guild
Hey gaia how are u all doing on this monday night.

Well i have an idea for one of the big events or something for gaia.Well this is what i was thinking gaia can set of something like the mail in art.
When u do this set it up and let the users know that they need to give as much detail as they can pictures they can draw ideas in text next to the picture or what ever about how the event would work
then what u would do in the event and things like that then mail it in and let gaia look over it.
If u wanted to do something like this u can ask people send in ideas like 6 months before when ever the event is then u have time to pick what ever event u think would work for gaia.Then u also have a better idea of what the gaia users want.

Do any of the staff at gaia think this can or would work.

Hi Contest and Guild,

It's a good idea, but there are a ton of factors that go into making an event (including how it ties into the site storyline). That makes it hard to take suggestions with any sense of actually using the ideas, b/c there's a bunch of stuff that we can't share with you guys yet (such as storyline) that you'd need to take into consideration. Basically, we don't want to have you guys send in suggestions that we'll likely be unable to use.
Well the only thing i can think about saying to this is well people can send the ideas then u look over it and if u have to use that idea but change it a bit to make it fit with what u are using it for.

also biglanky14 i want to bring this up to u. When u quoted me u did it two times.

Yeah, not sure why it double-quoted. Thanks for the heads-up!

Original Survivor

ZakuMent
Lei_Trigar
biglanky14
Lei_Trigar
Any word on that Inventory Arranger update?

And hello everyone!

EDIT: lol I'm glowing. mrgreen

It's going to be a bit - some of what we originally wanted to do is going to take way too long, so we're looking at doing some smaller stuff first (maybe things like better sorting, etc.). Sorry I can't give you more concrete info than that.

Any info is something to look forward too, here is my issue..

Items Owned: 18880 Granted, I'm sure at least 90% of it is useless stuff, but its not even possible to organize anymore, it takes at least over a minute to load the Arranger and even longer as you scroll down..

If I may suggest making all the Items act like Gaming Items? That way I only have to move 1 of the say 374 Ocean Summer Top into a designated spot? You guys did something like that in the Inventory Page itself, as long as they are on the same page, so why not just make them like the Game Items? Is there a important reason why that can't be done? Also, selling those really cheap Items in bulk in the MP would be a godsend for many of us.. Please reply and thanks for your time. smile

@_@ You have a different ocean summer top for every day in the year.

And then some!

Blame the Daily Chance and Dumpster Dive. gonk
Walrus Face
Heya, Admins! My question is about the (hopefully) upcoming Android app. I know you guys are working on one, and I was wondering how it was going!

Also wondering if maybe you guys could keep us up to date more about it, you know like small updates in a thread or on the dev announcements.

The app is harder to develop because there are so many different screen sizes and processor standards. We might be able to release one that has the basic functionality to check PM and announcements pretty soon, from that point on it'll be quick to add on the other features that the iPhone version has.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff