Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Drafted
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Bam!
I know in the directory of the mod application process/thread there is no set date of when or not things will be looked over, but I was wondering if you guys are currently looking over those or going to be looking over them within the next few months or so.

Sorry for such a silly question, but I'm genuinely quite curious.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pixel done by *

Hi Drafted,

We typically do them in chunks once we've received a good number of applications. That's b/c we have a full-blown training program each prospective mod goes through, and it's way easier for us to do that with mods in groups instead of individually. I'm not sure where we are right now with applicants though. Ping Zero Omega through PM.
hi admins! Can you make a gaia and zOMG for mobile? And also.. its almost my birthday, can I have something from my wishlist?
biglanky14
Archaic Lullabies
When will the outfits shop be updated?
Many scams/exploits have risen with the flaws in the average marketplace. This is creating much grief amongst Gaia.
The idea seemed very interesting to me at first, but it turned out to be not so great.

Edit - A feature where you can trade outfits should be available as well. Or put an outfit into a trade, and be able to still see the items in it.

Hi Archaic Lullabies,

Can you give me an idea of what type of scams you're seeing?

i can if you dont mind me interupting i know one that it where ppl us this to up the prises in the markit places and look like their earning gold but tbh they are cheating!

King Wolf

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
[_Legato_]
oxydizer

Hello let me start by thanking the Gaia staff. I've had fond memories of Gaia for the last 7 years I've been a member, from middle school all up to my 3rd year in university.

Anyways, I don't know if this has been said already, though I'm sure it has. The REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ... Old Inventory Arranger. Is there going to be an update soon? Is going to be worked on?

absolutely yes! 3nodding
Teh Little Devil
araskia
araskia
Is there anything you can do about the ridiculous inflation on the markets?

Or perhaps have another way to earn more gold to keep up with inflation... I know that the gold count for posting has went up, but maybe something else??? Such as maybe when you give a give you get 50 gold? (((Only suggesting this since there are so many charity/quest/anon threads out there. You know a little bit extra for those who are so generous, or perhaps one of the achievements can be once you do this or that you can choose gold or a small amount of gaia cash?? And perhaps later on earn up to an item or your choice? ((Within a price range given...)) Or an evolving item or an Old MC letter, again with the few given choices....

Maybe??? ninja
QUOTING DUE TO THE MISS AND THE SPEED OF THE THREAD

Making it easier to earn gold is only going to make inflation go up.

They seriously need to put a cap or something sad it's way out of hand and people will lose interest due them not being able to get the items they want, I know many people do not want to pay out of pocket for all their items... ((Still remembers when GAIA use to be COMPLETELY free....))

Noob

I would like to say that...i love Gaia. whee emotion_kirakira

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shanra the Dragon Bard
DARKNRGY
Hi! Can you be more specific. I tried the My Topics and My Posts pages and they show dates correctly. Exactly what page are you talking about? Can you give me a link?

Yes I can. And so you know, I'm referring to when you click on View Posts under someone's avi, not when you click My Posts.

If you look at the timestamp on the entry for Nature's Wonders, you'll see it has today's date.
http://i45.tinypic.com/2vj74bd.jpg

but if you were to click, read post, you would see that the post was actually made the day before:
http://i48.tinypic.com/wa0knm.jpg

I've experienced this too.
~King Awesome

The SentineI's Prince

Enthusiastic Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Grumpy Blue July
Shannon-Jeva
Grumpy Blue July
siskataya
Grumpy Blue July
hello and good day i am asking how i can get my account back iiCHOBITSii she has been banned over 2 years im not asking for account back but i would like them item's back that i have paid real money for i have filled out to many ticket's to hear no respond so im asking please can i just get the item back i paid out of my pocket for.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately, when an account is banned for violating Gaia's Terms of Service, all items, gold, etc. that were in that account remain in the account. This is why we encourage people to follow the Terms of Service and not engage in activity that could jeopardize their account or items within that account.

Thanks,
Sisky

they said i was banned for hacking but yet if you look in to that account you will she i have been sent a hacked gift on it and you people took my trading pass away for a month i have never hacked anyone everything on my account i ether paid for or where gift's can you please look in to it cause no one has and i been waiting 2 years for a reply on my ticket

Did you really think you'd get your items back? The Admins know these things, they monitor and can look into things like this.

Not to sound like an a**, but I hope you don't get them back.

thats very rude cause i did not do anything wrong

Try again!~

Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Will there ever be an adult related forum?

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OMGStore
King Awesomolocity
OMGStore
King Awesomolocity
How often do you get stupid questions like this?
Do you usually answer them?
If so: Why?

If not: Why did you respond to this?

If you did not respond to this: Why did you ignore me?
~King Awesome

Does your question count as stupid? Just kidding. I'm talking about: Respond with answering, if you did not respond to this, why did you ignore me?

Intentionally stupid questions? That's how I roll. cool
~King Awesome

Awesomesawce

SERIOUSLY! WHO IS GIVING OUT THIS SAUCE? I DID NOT ENDORSE IT!
~King Awesome

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
oxydizer
[_Legato_]
oxydizer

Hello let me start by thanking the Gaia staff. I've had fond memories of Gaia for the last 7 years I've been a member, from middle school all up to my 3rd year in university.

Anyways, I don't know if this has been said already, though I'm sure it has. The REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ... Old Inventory Arranger. Is there going to be an update soon? Is going to be worked on?

absolutely yes! 3nodding
((Can you add the function to put gold into storage too? wink ))

Dapper Dabbler

Walrus Face
Heya, Admins! My question is about the (hopefully) upcoming Android app. I know you guys are working on one, and I was wondering how it was going!

Also wondering if maybe you guys could keep us up to date more about it, you know like small updates in a thread or on the dev announcements.

Hi Walrus Face,

We're about a third of the way through, so we're making progress!

Beloved Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Hi, i've never been some one who beats around the bush, i'm a straghit forward guy, sooo i'm just gonnna go right ahead and my qeastion: As you know there are items/accessories in gaia, that have many differnt sub items that can be equipped......(some examples are inari's beads, bad moon Ie prince etc.)...i realazied that, you cannot equipt more then 1 of any particular sub item at the same time.....unless you buy 2 or ore of the ite its self such as two bad moons in order to have the wolf tail and full moon sub items euip at the same time....i would like to know why this is so....and if there is a possibility of change that??? thank you in advance smile

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

ZakuMent
Vintage Tarte
Not sure if this has been asked before but... when are Android phones going to get a GaiaOnline application?

No release date yet. But I have heard that Gaia has someone working on this. So Android phones will get some love too. 3nodding

I really hope for this to happen before the year ends.
emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
hoshinami
Hi guys,

Would you have any idea what would cause skins to change by saving an avatar? From a non-human to a human skin?

All i did was save my avatar. Is there perhaps work going on that would cause this?

It is a little upsetting, because of how long I have had that skin to lose it so suddenly.

Thanks!

I posted this on page 12. You seem to be way past that now. Would just like a guess/answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff