Welcome to Gaia! ::

Little Gai
Grumpy Blue July
Shannon-Jeva
Grumpy Blue July
siskataya
Grumpy Blue July
hello and good day i am asking how i can get my account back iiCHOBITSii she has been banned over 2 years im not asking for account back but i would like them item's back that i have paid real money for i have filled out to many ticket's to hear no respond so im asking please can i just get the item back i paid out of my pocket for.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately, when an account is banned for violating Gaia's Terms of Service, all items, gold, etc. that were in that account remain in the account. This is why we encourage people to follow the Terms of Service and not engage in activity that could jeopardize their account or items within that account.

Thanks,
Sisky

they said i was banned for hacking but yet if you look in to that account you will she i have been sent a hacked gift on it and you people took my trading pass away for a month i have never hacked anyone everything on my account i ether paid for or where gift's can you please look in to it cause no one has and i been waiting 2 years for a reply on my ticket

Did you really think you'd get your items back? The Admins know these things, they monitor and can look into things like this.

Not to sound like an a**, but I hope you don't get them back.

thats very rude cause i did not do anything wrong

Try again!~

but to be completly honest gaia wouldnt of done any of those if they hadnt of look throught your account and saw hints of hacking or violating their rules

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Shannon-Jeva
Poyudi Hytori
Shannon-Jeva
Poyudi Hytori
Poyudi Hytori
If someone had ideas on how Zomg could be improved, or made more profitable, what would be the preferred way to attempt to convey those ideas? I know of a few people that have such ideas, but besides posting them in the Zomg forum and hopeing someone sees them, no one really knows what to do with those ideas. mad Is there a forum, or an email address used for people to submit suggestions such as these?

Thank you in advance for any answers provided to my question.

Posted earlier, I dunno if it was missed or not.

I sincerely hope this gets an answer.
It seems like zOMG-related questions are often ignored. cry

This being my first ATA I feel out of place. So I don't know how often they are ignored. Still, I'm hopeing for an answer. >.>'

It's also my first ATA >.<
Keep trying! D:

I'll keep trying to ask from time to time till I have my answer. Anyway, I'm being pulled into a BL run so I need to go now. Dx Guess I'll have to come back later to see if I get an answer.

Dapper Dabbler

PhAkE_Lovenote
biglanky14
PhAkE_Lovenote
hey everyone whats up? smile I can't wait for the next event. biggrin rofl by chance would you know what dates the halloween event and christmas events will start on? smile sweatdrop i want to ready for them

Hey PhAke,

We can't share the actual dates....but I would guess around Halloween and Xmas would be a safe time to assume smile

Thanks, biglanky for replaying back to me. haha it is ok if you can't share the dates with me i was just curious is all. i always look forward to the halloween the christmas events the most. and im sure you guy have some awsome idea's instore for us for those events. I can't wait. biggrin

We think we do....and we hope you guys agree!! They'll be here before you know it smile

IRL Labtech

DARKNRGY
mc satan
DARKNRGY
mc satan
i said this last week was ignored i get login problems every once in awhile. no matter which browser i use it wont let me log in with this accoutn sometimes for a few hours other times jsut a few minutes i have to log in whit my mule sometimes as soon as i log off with mule i can log back in with main. this is an almost daily occurrence and clearing cache and cookie does nto do the trick i have tried contacting admins a couple times about this issue never get replies

Do you get an error message or something? If you have IP Verification set on your account settings, you'll be locked out until you get the email and click on the link to verify your IP. Not sure what the issue would be otherwise.

i get the error message saying i put in my username or password wrong as for the email verification when the problem jsut started i used to have the password change/verification email send to me but even after changing passwords it would not work all the time.

If you put in the wrong password too many times you can get locked out for a period of time. Not sure what else might be going on other than maybe putting in the wrong password and getting locked out. Also check your IP Verification settings under Account Settings.

In case you have a multi-language keyboard, make sure to check your language settings.
I live in Canada, and most keyboards and computers have a language setting, and sometimes I forget to change back to English, which screws up my password sometimes. xD

IRL Millionaire

Is there a possibility that someone who's been previously temp-banned can still apply to be a mod?

Angelic Nitemare

King Awesomolocity
Ridley Starsmore
King Awesomolocity
OMGStore
King Awesomolocity

Intentionally stupid questions? That's how I roll. cool
~King Awesome

Awesomesawce

SERIOUSLY! WHO IS GIVING OUT THIS SAUCE? I DID NOT ENDORSE IT!
~King Awesome

I give it out. Every time I am tipped, every time I am quoted, every time I'm name dropped.

I have given out a LOT of sauce. mrgreen

HEY YOU CAN'T GIVE IT OUT UNLESS I ENDORSE IT. YOU GOTTA RENAME IT TO SAUCE.
~King Awesome

Ok, I'll rename it.

It is now called "King Awesome is a butt.: sauce.

Or would you like me to keep it as it.

Option three involves me giving you a swirly. Take your pick.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ridley Starsmore
siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
Little Gai

Hee hee!

Publicly smoked!~~

I know...wow.-lol-

Let that be a lesson, let's not ever really piss Sisky off.-lol-

LOL! I am not pissed off at all- I promise!

But I don't like when people make "I was unfairly banned!" comments that are just not true. It undermines the banning process, the moderation team, and gives the community a really bad perception of how and why we ban accounts. When such things are posted in public, I have a responsibility to my team, the moderating team, and the community to publicly set some things straight. Hope that makes sense smile

Sisky

Not saying you were my dear, I'm saying let us not GET you to that point.-lol-

Haha! Well, I am actually hard to piss off, so no worries. I have a pet rabbit at home - how angry could I possibly be!?! 3nodding
King Awesomolocity
Alice In Wonderbread
Hey, all!
I use Firefox, and for some reason recently, booty grab doesn't work for me anymore.
The shell stays to the left side of the screen, and my avatar isn't even loaded so I can't move.
Is this just me or is this a common problem? Is there a way to fix this? c:

Here is a guide to reduce lag. It really does help. I can hardly play bootygrab without this.
~King Awesome

Thanks! Scanning over that, I have a lot of that done already. sweatdrop
Which is why I think it may be a glitch or something, because it doesn't seem like lag. More like I can't play at all. My shell starts off with no avatar beneath it and it stays in the left corner and doesn't move. I just get to sit there and watch all of the gold fall without me being able to move! hahaha

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hey there gaia admins question

are you guys planing on making gaia cash transferable to soul cash like you did for moga ? please do this i know that you would get a tone of new members and increase profits and make alot of people .... or dont but i know money speaks to you.

Interesting Genius

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Shannon-Jeva
Myraseth
Shannon-Jeva
Myraseth
Scobre
Myraseth
Hello Staff of bosses, I have a few ideas, seeing as how I want to be a dev in the future:

1. Possibility of 1 server of zOMG at a time, as to minimize lag and effort needed to monitor them.
2. This is a bit of a strech, but just hearing me out will be a huge help - possibly pm me on this. A Gaia cash and gold transfer system, such as being able to turn XYZ amount of Gaia Cash to X amount of Gaia Gold, howver, with some sort of limit to reduce money for the site. And have vice versa one time if you purchase a Gaia cash card (in laymans terms, you get 1 cash - to - gold transfer per Gaia cash card)
3. recently encountered a Meebo glitch where someone on my friends list woudn't pop up and vice versa. It resolved itself, but for the sake of the community.

Any time or effort sent into responding to these ideas (even saying they suck, LOL!) would be highly appreciated.

And this is a personal one: What basic degree would it take to become a develouper?
xDD
~Sincerely,
Myraseth

No I would hate to have 1 server at a time. It's bad enough reducing it from 3 to 2. Lag has been much worst since they reduced it to 2, so it will be ever worst reducing it more, so bad idea I think. Cutting it down to 1 server will just have the server break from all the players using it and there won't be a backup server to play on. I actually like playing on the least popular server especially when it's with friends that have lag issues.

I'm just trying to get the lag as minimal as possible in a way that's easier on the devs. But I see your point, thnx for responding. why can't YOU do that, admins?! crying

Having one server at a time will cause more lag, not reduce it. Everyone will be forced onto that one server, and as Scobre said, the server may just.. break. Kick everyone off, then we have no servers for zOMG!.
Also, the amout of memory used with that many people on a server at once will cause more frequent lag spikes much faster than what happens now.

Would adding servers cause more lag? By that logic, it'd reduce it, so I'm hoping you're right and requesting MOAR servers now. xD

This is just information I've gathered from the zOMG! forum, along with tidbits from some of the developers and admins.

The zOMG community has been trying for more servers. xD

Your responses are appreciated, you know. Thank you kindly for this.

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
FOR THE ARTIST WHO DID BINGO THE BORDER COLLIE:

You are missing his standing pose when he walks. He butt-slides in towns.

Also for the top prize in the rig not being able to equip his standing pose when using 'I am' is depressing.

Can the artist who did him PLEASE fix this?

Is that loud an annoying enough to get a response?

Dapper Dabbler

Little Gai
Hallo again Admin folks!~

When will the next manga update be?

Also, if it's not too much trouble, can you change the Bumper Page so it says "Coming Soon" rather than "Next week" since there appears to be struggles with keeping up with this deadline?

I feel so sad, waiting every day for the update, both when it was supposed to be out, and even long afterwards.

I wanna see what happens next! *whine*

We're working on it right now - it'll hopefully be back soon smile

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
fujice
what happens to a Gaian who was underage when they signed up, and is now of age to join Gaia?
You can send a support ticket and tell the Admins that you are old enough to use the account. They may require some form of age verification.

Wealthy Noob

13,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
Poyudi Hytori
Shannon-Jeva
Poyudi Hytori
Poyudi Hytori
If someone had ideas on how Zomg could be improved, or made more profitable, what would be the preferred way to attempt to convey those ideas? I know of a few people that have such ideas, but besides posting them in the Zomg forum and hopeing someone sees them, no one really knows what to do with those ideas. mad Is there a forum, or an email address used for people to submit suggestions such as these?

Thank you in advance for any answers provided to my question.

Posted earlier, I dunno if it was missed or not.

I sincerely hope this gets an answer.
It seems like zOMG-related questions are often ignored. cry

This being my first ATA I feel out of place. So I don't know how often they are ignored. Still, I'm hopeing for an answer. >.>'

I see some spelling errors Poy. emotion_donotwant
That is why the admins never respond to you. ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas