Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
CioccoLatte
siskataya
Normally I don't discuss account issues publicly, but since you raised the issue here, and you say you have been waiting a long time for a reply, I am happy to provide more information about your account ban and why that account has, and will, remained banned.

On April 9, 2011 you then went into another user's account (on your IP not hers) and gifted multiple items from that account to yourself including an Ace Meow, Pochette Demonique,Owlpocalypse, Sick Mood Bubble, Fallen Wish, Angelic Microphone, etc. Just think - you are upset that you don't have your item from your banned account, but how do you think that other user felt having almost all the items taken from his/her account?

Following this, your account was reported on May 26th, 2011 for password phishing. You sent another member of Gaia a private message in which you asked for her password claiming you needed it in order to post in a shop.

Anyway, password phishing and taking items from another member's account (a form of hacking on Gaia) are serious violations of Gaia's Terms of Service and this is why your account was banned.

Hope this explains the ban better for you, and things you can do to avoid a similar ban in the future.

Thanks,
Sisky

i just have to say...

Like a Boss!!!

More like a boss... I like to lift heavy weights for fun. Wheeee!
User Image

21,475 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
1) I know that it was reported that glitches for avatar save were fixed, but I had an issue with it earlier today (actually about an hour ago). When can we expect all the bugs, kinks, glitches, etc. be worked out?

2) Also about rigs, I would like to know why the past several rigs had the win ratio so low? It's about to the point that I do not want to purchase anymore rigs and I love playing them. yum_puddi

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Wrath of Nattie
Adding on to a question I saw earlier about whether or not admins/artists look at the petitions, I believe a moderator answered...

Do they actually, well, at least consider making the changes these petitions are asking for? The moderator who so kindly answered earlier states that the more votes something has, the more the staff knows Gaians want the certain type of item. But some, if not most, of these petitions are to change an item, change layering, animate something... Is it even possible that Gaia would make the changes Gaians have asked for or are they signing petitions and getting all riled up for nothing?

I only know that they do indeed look at petitions, and that they do take those petitions into consideration. We both do know that the artists love the users, and these petitions are not all for nothing. They are definitely looking and thinking of ways.

Dapper Dabbler

The SentineI
.:The Sentinel has deemed you worthy of her words, mortal...

...How likely is it that I'm going to be involved in some event or something? >~> I'm getting bored.

"I think I'd still rather devour this world in flames while legions
of demons poke at the few remaining survivors with tridents.
That sounds more my speed."
:.

Quite possibly smile

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
KEEP having problems with the DAILY CHANCE lately...AGAIN today message read "TROUBLE ALLOWING ,,,,?(forgot)(..... redface )"Click here to,,," End result-- No Daily Chance for THAT area, No Big-Deal right? Well, I only got 50 gold, some bugs, and junk TODAY!!! Makes a difference. I"M TIRED OF IT!!!

Versatile Fashionista

Haunting Aria
Kimiko Doll
Haunting Aria
Kimiko Doll
would be great if you made a marionette rig. and make the fail items be different kinds of mariontte control bars. that way people can have cheaper strings. pale marionette and the other marionettes cost too much in market place due to people over pricing them.

Seconded that! Some of the rig items are just to hard to obtain or too expensive. Some people just don't have the money to put into the cash items to get the gold or raise their chances by getting a lot of the chance items. Maybe an item like the Max Grow Gain but for the Marionettes or the Star Kittens!

yeah this price thing is ridiculous. i've seen items priced at 100billion gold. crimson marionette is 20mil or more. pale marionette is around 15 mil or more. and pink marionette is around 6 mil. this is ridiculous. i strongly feel like gaia should make more marionette items and not do anymore recolors on pale marionette. each one that was made is a fail. it's a fail because their priced extremely high for only the cunning venders and extremely wealthy can get. people even pay out their real money for months to buy items from cash shop just to reach 20mil to get an item that doesn't even come with a lot of items within it. this is ludicrous. that's why i feel they need to make a marionette EI and a marionette rig. it is lots of people on here that want marionette strings and wants to make group entries of marionettes. but the only strings we can get or broken strings from puppet master. that sucks. most rigs and mc's are either rainbow stuff or armor.

yeah you never get the items you really want! I mean the marionettes or the kittens would make for a great MC or Evolving Item and like still have the "I am" forms on them still.
i don't think they'll add the real marionettes an ei. i just wnt the ei to have gothique clothes and control bars made on a different style and not like pale marionette.

Greedy Receiver

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
siskataya

I feel ya on the no sleep thing - I've been up since 2 am this morning and frankly I'm tired too! go us? eek

Ok, regarding the reports - we ask for that number because it shows a couple of things: One, that I person is active and engaged on the site, and two, because it shows us a basic glimpse into whether a person has a knack for understanding the ToS and identifying violations.

As for the account date, you should be fine - your account needs to be 6 months old or older. This is to make sure that you have been around Gaia to have a good feel for the site and the community.

So don't get discouraged! You'll get the report and post totals in time, and your account is old enough to apply. Now I suggest you get some rest smile

Sisky
I stayed up til 4 AM and ended up being called into work at 8:30 AM when I wasn't supposed to go in until 3 PM. gonk

I understand. :3 Does it look bad though, if all the reports are bulked up just in that six months and there were barely any before that? ._. I've reported before but not anywhere near 100 in 6 months. Also I was reported for an explicit post in the forums once. Will that be held against me? The post was deleted by a mod and I hadn't even realized what I had posted until after I posted it. ; n;

Eh, I don't expect you to answer me again. XD
I'll just do some research in this here thread someone just linked me to.

You should probably get some rest also!

Thanks for answering my questions~ c:

Greedy Fatcat

btjisblondie
Why is towns 2.0 so glitchy?

codemonkey just left for a much needed vacation :0

Towns 2.0 is beta and we know about a bunch of little small issues. We'll be continuing to refine it as we get closer to final release. It does help us if you can provide more detailed information about bugs though.

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Endranse
Perhaps this is a less than good place to suggest this but.......In the future, perhaps in the autumn, if we get a sho update could it be in the colors of the season? The deep greens, rusty reds and browns, the stunning yellows and the varying shades of orange? I think that they would make for a great update as they are colors we do not have much of (especially the yellows). Perhaps as items in a autumn-themed Chance Item?

Overall, I'm just wondering if we can get an update in the future with colors reminiscent of that season...

Yes! This a hundred time over please! I <3 me greens and yellows!

?!! "U-Uhmm..I-I mean, I agree with what Endranse is suggesting. More items of this color would be apreciated in the future".
sweatdrop
Squee Nii
biglanky14
Is there a possibility that someone who's been previously temp-banned can still apply to be a mod?
i asked to be left alone stop bothering me

Angelic Nitemare

OMGStore
Grumpy Blue July
kiss_me_n_d_rain
Grumpy Blue July
Little Gai
Grumpy Blue July

no it dose not cause the person i ask for the password was my sister in real life

That excuse is old and bland. Why ask for a password via PM when you can ask in person or on the phone? Even so, you shouldn't have other people's passwords at all.
good day god bye

completely agree with siskataya and be lucky you have the account you do now they dont have to let you stay on gaia. so dont be rud to them. they are only inforces the rules becuz its their job and really when someone hackes it completley in sulting to the gaia staff. they work hard to give us gaia not to be tookin away from hackers who cant earn there own gold

JUST LAVE ME ALONE EVERYONE I AM ASKING NICELY JUST LAVE ME ALONE

JEEZ, Guys, she didn't do it! Someone else did it! Are you not getting the picture!? -_-#

I'd rather believe the admin that has access to the database. sweatdrop

Also, can you stop the giant red posts? Makes me want to block you, and I hate to do it for asking a question.

The answer is likely no, btw.

Sparkly Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
biglanky14
II Subtle Wings II
DEAR ADMINS~

To Who It May Concern~

As you know that being a user of Gaia since 2006, Marketplace items have been a little riged and unfair to most users who would want item prices to be limited.

Here is one item that could be changed:

Oisin's Blessing -- 8,890,000 Gold

My own idea is less than 9 Mill and its affordable to those who want stylish eyes that make the 'Users' eyes more fashionable. The eye design could look similar to Oisin's Blessing but have a wide variety of color such as Red, Green, Teal, Blue, Silver/Grey, Black, Pink, Purple, Orange and Brown.

I hope you find this useful and easy. Please Private Message " II Sublte Wings II" For Questions!
Would love to answer you back! biggrin

Hi Subtle Wings,

The Marketplace prices are actually set by the supply and demand of the userbase - not through anything we do to "set" prices at a particular point.

I appreciate you responding.. But ti was a good suggestion right? Better Eye Designs? You could set some standards for most of the expensive items on Gaia. Couldnt you do it for the User's? Please?

massive axe's Other Half

Friendly Shapeshifter

17,340 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i also ask if u could make a shop where we can sell cars for gold because its getting harder to get gold and i ask if u could take the soul bound icons off the zomg rings.I also ask u if every birthday a gift goes to a gaian thats been on for two years or more.

Shameless Hoarder

16,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Owlie
I'd like to ask a different question.

How much time and effort does it take to manually cycle the servers? An hour, five minutes? Just an estimate.

Darn...you beat me to it. xp

Did you get an answer?
biglanky14
kiss_me_n_d_rain
hi gaia staff i dont have any qeustion except about the halloween event but i can wait till another day to ask. but i was wanting to tell you what a GREAT job yall have done to make gaia and to improve it =) yall are the best. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey - thanks for the kind words!

no problem yall deserve like yall really have put alot of work into gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas