Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
bluesyrupbunny
ADMINS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS!
Hi! Are you guys going ti make an app for gaia? I'm dying to see it. And my birthday is upcoming so I really want a sweet teddy. Can I please have one? Thankyou admins!

There already is an iPhone app, and they are working on an Android app.
~King Awesome

The SentineI's Prince

Enthusiastic Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
biglanky14
Little Gai
Hallo again Admin folks!~

When will the next manga update be?

Also, if it's not too much trouble, can you change the Bumper Page so it says "Coming Soon" rather than "Next week" since there appears to be struggles with keeping up with this deadline?

I feel so sad, waiting every day for the update, both when it was supposed to be out, and even long afterwards.

I wanna see what happens next! *whine*

We're working on it right now - it'll hopefully be back soon smile

Thank you finally!~~~

*huggle*

I go now~

Sparkly Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That's awesome ^^
biglanky14
-His Snuggle Bunny-
Hi Admin, I am wondering if you are going to have more giveaways, like the bomber.

Yup, we'll have more giveaways in the future smile
Magus
Meteor shower happened around 5am my time. Couldn't bring myself to wake up that early : (

Poop.

5am is when the meteor shower peaked, but hours, or even days before and after the peak you'll still be able to see ample meteors. It'll just be one meteor every few minutes instead of one every minute or so. Good luck next time!

Romantic Powerhouse

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
3rd time's the charm, right~?
Didn't get an answer on page 24 or 29.
Let's go for the 40's now!!

Ryoka Saphron
Hey Admins~

This is my first time replying in this thread, but I have a question that's been bugging me since the end of June.
How are those people picked for the Wii Giveaway Contests?
I've logged on everyday mostly all day since these contests started, and all I see are mules getting picked. Like this past month, I looked at the profiles of some of the winners, and it says that they haven't logged on since the end of June, when it was the July contest.
Please explain. =/

IRL Labtech

Poyudi Hytori
Shannon-Jeva
Poyudi Hytori
Shannon-Jeva
Poyudi Hytori
Poyudi Hytori
If someone had ideas on how Zomg could be improved, or made more profitable, what would be the preferred way to attempt to convey those ideas? I know of a few people that have such ideas, but besides posting them in the Zomg forum and hopeing someone sees them, no one really knows what to do with those ideas. mad Is there a forum, or an email address used for people to submit suggestions such as these?

Thank you in advance for any answers provided to my question.

Posted earlier, I dunno if it was missed or not.

I sincerely hope this gets an answer.
It seems like zOMG-related questions are often ignored. cry

This being my first ATA I feel out of place. So I don't know how often they are ignored. Still, I'm hopeing for an answer. >.>'

It's also my first ATA >.<
Keep trying! D:

I'll keep trying to ask from time to time till I have my answer. Anyway, I'm being pulled into a BL run so I need to go now. Dx Guess I'll have to come back later to see if I get an answer.

Good luck on both getting a response and the run!

Ice-Cold Lover

This is my first time asking questions/giving suggestions, hopefully they weren't already asked or pointed out. I'm nervous.

1. I find it difficult to have a male avatar, as there are very few items (that aren't super expensive) that aren't frilly, ridiculously flashy, or silly-looking. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I'd really like to see some more new items for men, perhaps more (well fitting) pants? In different colors, too!

2. Alchemy is a big issue, given it is only just starting. But I wonder if maybe you can take out some of the really expensive components, or make them easier to find or get? Maybe use more gold shop items to craft the smaller items, or components? Items that have very few poses, and maybe components that can only make one item... That's what I mean by small.

3. Last one, I promise. Will Gaia ever have any more games made by itself? Without partnerships, and things. Like perhaps another card game, or checkers?

That's really all I wanted to ask. My first time asking, but I hope I get answers. I also try my best to pay attention to ATA, but sometimes I'm just too much of an airhead. My apologies again, for the bother. redface
Hey gaia staff my friends account has recently said "doesnt exsist." please help! her user is X_Ravers Fantasy _X please hellp

Dapper Dabbler

Sprinkles the Kitty
I have another question... do y'all admins actually earn gold up here, or use money... or what? c:

We'll do both. But admins play by the same rules as our users - we don't grant ourselves items except when we need to test something or have some other unusual circumstance.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Grumpy Blue July
well i was asking her not you so stay out of it or ill report you for harassment

It is reportable by you stating that you are going to report someone confused

Angelic Nitemare

siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
Little Gai

Hee hee!

Publicly smoked!~~

I know...wow.-lol-

Let that be a lesson, let's not ever really piss Sisky off.-lol-

LOL! I am not pissed off at all- I promise!

But I don't like when people make "I was unfairly banned!" comments that are just not true. It undermines the banning process, the moderation team, and gives the community a really bad perception of how and why we ban accounts. When such things are posted in public, I have a responsibility to my team, the moderating team, and the community to publicly set some things straight. Hope that makes sense smile

Sisky

Not saying you were my dear, I'm saying let us not GET you to that point.-lol-

Haha! Well, I am actually hard to piss off, so no worries. I have a pet rabbit at home - how angry could I possibly be!?! 3nodding

We do tend to make folks happy...you know, I was gonna ask Zero, but I could ask you...when's the next set of Mod apps going to be reviewed?

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lanzer,I have couple of questions:

1. Are you going to make a "waffles" plushie?

2. Do you like my "waffles" video on YouTube?

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Squee Nii
Is there a possibility that someone who's been previously temp-banned can still apply to be a mod?

I believe so. Not sure.
~King Awesome
biglanky14
PhAkE_Lovenote
biglanky14
PhAkE_Lovenote
hey everyone whats up? smile I can't wait for the next event. biggrin rofl by chance would you know what dates the halloween event and christmas events will start on? smile sweatdrop i want to ready for them

Hey PhAke,

We can't share the actual dates....but I would guess around Halloween and Xmas would be a safe time to assume smile

Thanks, biglanky for replaying back to me. haha it is ok if you can't share the dates with me i was just curious is all. i always look forward to the halloween the christmas events the most. and im sure you guy have some awsome idea's instore for us for those events. I can't wait. biggrin

We think we do....and we hope you guys agree!! They'll be here before you know it smile

haha im counting the days. smile haha rofl can't wait to see the other even lanzer mentioned about comeing out soon too. im exited to see it also.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff