Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I decided to postpone taking any more photos of Kirito for a bit... I found a really nice digital camera at Walmart for only $27, so I plan on buying it 3nodding . Once I do, I can take better pics of my whole collection, as well 4laugh !
key chains are always good.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
UPDATE: So I bought that cam I mentioned a few weeks ago, and it sucked, so I took it back to Walmart xp ... It didn't even have a flash... Anyway, I'll probably just borrow my dad's cam sometime soon to take pics of Kirito and my collection.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My problem of not being able to take decent photos has FINALLY been solved whee ! Upgraded to a great new Smartphone, and it takes perfect-quality pics 3nodding . So updated pics of Kirito-kun and the rest of my collection will be coming soon!

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Nice Junkie-kun. :3

As for me, I am having to wait until next month to make any new additions to my collection.
I also have to work on cosplay for Oni-con. xp

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
Nice Junkie-kun. :3

As for me, I am having to wait until next month to make any new additions to my collection.
I also have to work on cosplay for Oni-con. xp

Planning on getting anything in particular, or just wait and see what's available at your con?
Man, I really gotta pick myself up some chibi figures...
My desk is looking lonely!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My Poyo pillow arrived today 4laugh heart ! Much earlier then expected, actually 3nodding . Was perfect, too, because I was really tired when I got home and wanted to take a nap, and Poyo-chan got to nap with me whee ! The one I got is actually the one with the angry expression, but he's still adorable 3nodding . Here are some pics:

User Image
Here's his front... Doesn't look too happy rofl ... Oh well.

User Image
Here's his back.

He's too big to put on the shelf with my plushies and figures, so I'll probably just keep him on my bed. I may do a photoshoot with him in the near future, as well as another photoshoot with my SAO Nendoroids, so look forward to that!

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
That PoyoPoyo pillow. gonk
It's so cute! But totally won't ship to my country. crying
His content face is the cutest, but I don't think my giant Pikachu will share the bed space well. There's already no room for me.

Dedicated Friend

The fact that this thread is still alive and kicking is amazing. I-I posted with my first account on this thread. C':

Also, I want that Poyo Poyo~

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

whee

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Whiskey Witch
That PoyoPoyo pillow. gonk
It's so cute! But totally won't ship to my country. crying
His content face is the cutest, but I don't think my giant Pikachu will share the bed space well. There's already no room for me.

Are you positive you can't get him shipped to your country? I'd be happy to look into it for you if you'll tell me what country that is 3nodding . Might be able to find someplace that will ship to you.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ose_93
The fact that this thread is still alive and kicking is amazing. I-I posted with my first account on this thread. C':

Also, I want that Poyo Poyo~

Thanks xd ! As long as I'm still collecting, and there are other people collecting cute anime merchandise out there, I won't LET this thread die! It's the only place on the internet I use to show-off my collection, after all 3nodding .

Anyway, do you have a collection of your own? Would love to see pics of any plushies or figures you have whee . If you posted pics before, I may even remember you xd ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff