10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun
FINALLY updated the first page whee ! Included an "Expected Arrivals" section for my latest YesAsia order, as well 3nodding .
You're still collecting these things? damn man. rofl

I got a major haul from Rightstuf the last couple of weeks. I wish I still had a proper active guild to post them in, I'm still bummed that Skizzors killed the last one. emo

.... Sorry. I know I know you, but it's been ages, so I barely remember you sweatdrop . But, yeah, feel free to post here about your anime stuff, chibi or not 3nodding . Unfortunately most of my old regulars have long since left this thread, and I believe many of them have left Gaia all together, so you're definitely welcome here.
FFFFFF What!? you forgot who I am!? how could you possible forget me? I'm a totally super awesome guy!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11562897

I posted in your sonic thread for crying out loud. (I mentioned there I hadn't had many comics, mostly Gen 13 well I have baught a lot more since then and I even have a number of the Sonic series =) )

Sigh geez, since you've forgotten me I need to make you suffer in some way. *looks at the date of those posts* wtf 2008?...Uh well..since it was roughly 6 years ago...I suppose I can forgive you.

tch

Oh yeah in regards to posting my stuff, I don't want to hijack your thread lol, so I wont.

OH! NOW I remember you xd !!

Aww... You should post pics, though! This thread is pretty dead most of the time, so I don't mind 3nodding .

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun
FINALLY updated the first page whee ! Included an "Expected Arrivals" section for my latest YesAsia order, as well 3nodding .

I got a major haul from Rightstuf the last couple of weeks. I wish I still had a proper active guild to post them in, I'm still bummed that Skizzors killed the last one. emo

.... Sorry. I know I know you, but it's been ages, so I barely remember you sweatdrop . But, yeah, feel free to post here about your anime stuff, chibi or not 3nodding . Unfortunately most of my old regulars have long since left this thread, and I believe many of them have left Gaia all together, so you're definitely welcome here.
FFFFFF What!? you forgot who I am!? how could you possible forget me? I'm a totally super awesome guy!

I posted in your sonic thread for crying out loud. (I mentioned there I hadn't had many comics, mostly Gen 13 well I have baught a lot more since then and I even have a number of the Sonic series =) )

Sigh geez, since you've forgotten me I need to make you suffer in some way. *looks at the date of those posts* wtf 2008?...Uh well..since it was roughly 6 years ago...I suppose I can forgive you.

tch

Oh yeah in regards to posting my stuff, I don't want to hijack your thread lol, so I wont.

Aww... You should post pics, though! This thread is pretty dead most of the time, so I don't mind 3nodding .
Of course you do. I don't suppose you are a member of any other anime collection guilds? I'm a member of a manga collection guild but It's kinda dead.

Since you insist I'll post pics, as a spoiler so I don't blow up the page.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
My naruto mascot keychain and Kyuubi Naruto plush came in finally along with my Ninja Headband for Naruto Uzumaki cosplay.

I will take pics later.

On the side note I gotta wait til my b-day for more anime stuff and my VA to pay me so I can do a major haul of buying new anime merchandise. <3

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
sooo lucky for some of ya'll who has a room full'o anime/manga stuff..lol X3 da only plushies i have are a mini inuyasha plushie keychain, then i have a naruto and kenshin plushie…plus Sebstian and L figurines…last but not least, is just a li'll sasuke keychain… smile

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Picture time!

User Image

User Image

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
Picture time!

User Image

User Image

Awesome! You got the same Kyuubi Naruto plushie I have whee ! He was my first authentic Japanese anime plushie 3nodding

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I hope to have more anime stuff around my b-day next month

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Lovable Otacon
Oh man, I haven't posted here in forever!!
Ah well. [Long-ish Post Ahead!!]

I guess I should post a couple of things I got for Christmas last year! 3nodding
I got this adorable plush of Shappo from San-X's Sentimental Circus:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's super soft and cuddly, since his fur is made from plush boa! heart
I think he was around $20 USD on Amazon?
Anyway, he sits on my bureau since I'm afraid of getting cat hair and stuff on him. I've had a couple of boa plushies before that have gotten hair and pilly fabric on them before. UGH IT'S SO FRUSTRATING TO GET OFF.

I also got this little cutie, too!:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's a Little Byul+ mini BJD by Groove Inc. and Sanrio.
She also had cost around $20 USD on Amazon too, I think.
I still have her in the box right now and I sooo wanna take her out of it soon... * - *

Adorable whee .

Sorry... Don't really remember you sweatdrop . At least, your username isn't familiar. Did you used to go by something else, perhaps?

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun

tch

Of course you do. I don't suppose you are a member of any other anime collection guilds? I'm a member of a manga collection guild but It's kinda dead.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ah, so your collection is mainly just DVDs/Blu-rays... That's right. Very cool, though 3nodding . Definitely an impressive library of anime.

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun

tch

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ah, so your collection is mainly just DVDs/Blu-rays... That's right. Very cool, though 3nodding . Definitely an impressive library of anime.
Yeah 99% anime, 1% other stuff. I have a few figures as well. I think almost everything I own is in my journal. There's a lot of pictures in there though, When I manage to find my own place to live I'll have to do a complete collection pic so I don't have so many pictures. @_@

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun

tch

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Yeah 99% anime, 1% other stuff. I have a few figures as well. I think almost everything I own is in my journal. There's a lot of pictures in there though, When I manage to find my own place to live I'll have to do a complete collection pic so I don't have so many pictures. @_@

I see 3nodding . I've actually started really collecting manga recently, which is weird when I think about it since I've LOVED anime and manga now for over a decade, though I'm picky about what series I actually want to collect. So far I have all of Lucky Star (all that was released in English, anyway xp ... Now I'm collecting the Japanese volumes starting from #9), all of K-ON!, almost all of Bunny Drop (10th and final volume comes out in April), and the first two volumes of Inu x Boku Secret Service. I'm also going to start collection the Sword Art Online manga and light novels when they release 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Another HUGE update to my collection is coming whee heart ! I got my tax return, and I placed an order on Anime Sekai for 9 new additions to my collection xd ! I also ordered three new keychains from Amazon, so that's 12 new items in all mrgreen ! Wasn't planning on getting THAT much stuff for my collection, but I couldn't help myself... Since I'm getting so much, I won't be doing my usual "Expected Arrivals" update on the first page, but I will take pics and update the first page when all my stuff arrives 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OMFG! So I was browsing through Good Smile Company's page on Amazon, and I saw THIS for only about $36 with FREE shipping:

User Image

Yeah... ORDERED IT xd ! So make that 13 new additions to my collection in all wink !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff