Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Here's a pic of my Kushina mascot strap that arrived the other day whee :

User Image

She's with the Minato strap from the same set that I got for my roommate as a Christmas present next year 3nodding . That's also my roommate's Naruto Saifu they're on top of xd .

And here's my J-star's Ichigo Keychain:

User Image

Once I get the Monkey D. Luffy and Hinata Shoyo from this set, I'll have the whole set 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
So I went a little crazy, and ordered a few new figures off of eBay xd . Found some sellers selling authentic and rare Lucky * Star figures, so I had to take advantage of the situation 3nodding . They're all coming straight from Japan, and you can find them in the "Expected Arrivals" section on the first page whee .

Feral Bibliophile

User Image

Wow... that is alot! I collect figurines, not plushies though razz (No money atm or I would order a few more)

User Image
Keychains for me, but I do like those plushies as well.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MAJOR End of Summer Update coming soon 3nodding ! Already have 6 new additions to my collection since my last update, and expecting a few more before the end of this month whee ! Pics of my new Lucky * Star figures COMING SOON!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The best year for my collection yet is nearing its end, and a HUGE update is coming featuring everything I've gotten since the end of Summer! And, as usual, I'll be posting an my annual list of everything I got for Christmas, which includes a few things I ordered for my collection using Christmas money 3nodding . MERRY CHRISTMAS 4laugh heart !!

EDIT: Just realized my last post promised an "End of Summer Update" that never happened sweatdrop ... I'm really excited to show off my newest additions, though, so an "End of Year Update" WILL happen.

Divine Daredevil

Holy smokes! Nice collection chu got there.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Well, haven't updated like I said I would sweatdrop ... Will try to get around to that in the near future xp . I have A LOT of new stuff to show off 3nodding .
Wonderful collection you've got.

I have numerous Sailor Senshi and Pokemon plushies. I want to also buy Lucy and Erza from Fairy Tail at some point. And even though it technically isn't anime, Magic The Gathering plushies would be appreciated.

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
AnimeJunkie-kun
Well, haven't updated like I said I would sweatdrop ... Will try to get around to that in the near future xp . I have A LOT of new stuff to show off 3nodding .
What's the hold up man? I'm gonna update before you do, lol.

I moved into my own place and baught 3 large bookcases, 2 for anime and 1 for figures.

I'll post here soon when It's all done, in the meantime, enjoy this.

User Image

Vile's like "wtf?"

Spoopy Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Candy Fiend 150
I own several chibi plushies including kid Sasuke, Shippuden Sasuke with the Sharingan, Itachi, and Ulquiorra Schiffer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff