ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
AnimeJunkie-kun
iCamui
Whoo. They arrived back on Saturday and to my surprise they sent me two Legend of Zelda gashapon keychains. I got the harp and something else. (I wish I got the sword... damn it.) OH well, FREEBIES! On top of that TWO Balloon FIGHT *1984 Mascot zipper for my Nintendo prints backpack. Pics are coming soon. heart

Neat whee ! Would like to see pics 3nodding . Unfortunately you're the only regular who visits this thread anymore crying ... Oh well.
Aw, I'm sorry. You're thread is awesome Junkie-kun! <3

I have to find my SD card in order to take pics with my Sony Cybershot camera I have. Sorry for the delay in pictures. ><

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
wow u hav a ton of plushies alot of chibis kool

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
AnimeJunkie-kun
iCamui
Whoo. They arrived back on Saturday and to my surprise they sent me two Legend of Zelda gashapon keychains. I got the harp and something else. (I wish I got the sword... damn it.) OH well, FREEBIES! On top of that TWO Balloon FIGHT *1984 Mascot zipper for my Nintendo prints backpack. Pics are coming soon. heart

Neat whee ! Would like to see pics 3nodding . Unfortunately you're the only regular who visits this thread anymore crying ... Oh well.
Aw, I'm sorry. You're thread is awesome Junkie-kun! <3

I have to find my SD card in order to take pics with my Sony Cybershot camera I have. Sorry for the delay in pictures. ><

Thanks.

Ah, no problem.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
To my surprise I received enough birthday money to pre-order my Kirito Nendoroid 4laugh heart ! He's released sometime this month 3nodding .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I did get my first Nendoroid at 3D games a couple days ago! heart
My heart was torn between Rin [Cheerful Version] and Luka from Vocaloid.
Because Rin had more pieces, I went with her at the end and I only paid 30 bucks!

This is the one I GOT at the STORE. <3

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
I did get my first Nendoroid at 3D games a couple days ago! heart
My heart was torn between Rin [Cheerful Version] and Luka from Vocaloid.
Because Rin had more pieces, I went with her at the end and I only paid 30 bucks!

This is the one I GOT at the STORE. <3

Awesome! Just hope she's authentic sweatdrop ...

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i heart chibi stuff too!!!!!!!!!!!! they are liike so so so so so so so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Shadowy Rogue

figurines are awesome

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ugh! Getting REALLY impatient for my Kirito Nendoroid! No shipping notification from the Crunchyroll Store YET!...

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kirito is apparently in stock at Power Anime now, but CR pushed his release on their site back to August stare ... Oh well. I suppose I can wait.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
YAY! Just found out a little while ago that my Kirito Nendoroid was shipped off last Tuesday, and he's at the post office RIGHT NOW blaugh !! Just gotta' be patient, and wait for him to be delivered tomorrow xp ...
NENDROID=SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCUTE !!!!!!!!! 3nodding
Not Japanese but I did just purchase a 20" Merida plushie from the Disney store. She's sorta chibi! XD

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kirito-kun has not arrived yet crying !.. The post office seems to be taking their sweet time delivering him stare . Oh well... I assume he'll be here tomorrow.

EDIT: Well, due to a mistake on my part, my package is being sent back to CR gonk ! I didn't have my apartment number saved with my address in my settings, so apparently the post office sent Kirito-kun back today crying !! I corrected my address, and e-mailed CR about the problem, so I'm assuming he'll be shipped off back to me... Sadly this means I'll have to wait a good while longer for his arrival... *Sighs...* Just hope they don't try to make me pay for shipping again or something stare .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
KIRITO-KUN HAS ARRIVED blaugh heart !! Apparently he wasn't shipped back to CR, and was still at the post office, so I went to get him yesterday xp ... Anyway, used my roommate's iPod to take pictures of him. The quality isn't great, but still better then my cell. Anyway, without further ado, here they are!

KIRITO'S PERILOUS SEARCH FOR ASUNA!! (Part 1)

User Image
He's ready with BOTH of his swords! The only master of "Dual Blades" in SAO! "I'm coming, Asuna!," he shouts!

User Image
Suddenly, something comes running out of the bushes! It's another Ragout Rabbit! "Asuna can make more of that delicious stew! COME HERE, RABBIT!," he yells.

User Image
Looks like the rare ingredient got away... But Kirito discovers a potion laying on the forest floor! "This... is uselss...," he murmurs... Apparently it's a low-level healing potion. Kirito's no n00b!!

User Image
After searching for a few more hours, he finally finds Asuna! "Kirito-kun!," Asuna shouts, "I'm so happy to see that you're safe! I've been waiting here for you for AGES stare !!... "Gomen, Asuna," Kirito apologizes.... And it appears someone is back to tease Kirito...

User Image
"HOW DID YOU GET ON MY HEAD?! DAMN RABBIT!," Kirito shouts... Asuna just giggles...

TO BE CONTINUED... More pictures to come next week when I go to my parents and can borrow my dad's digital camera again 3nodding .

BONUS PHOTOS;

User Image
BADASS POSE!

User Image
Happy family...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items