Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okay... This is seriously getting ridiculous gonk ! I just ordered TWO more figures from amazon... They're SEGA lottery L*S figures I THOUGHT were impossible to find, but they were $9.99 a piece on Amazon AND available with Prime eek !! I'm up to 15 things for my collection now xd !!!

User ImageUser Image
them key chains.

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I have a Naruto Pre-Shipp plushie hanging on a tack above my bed, and two Naruto chibi keychains, one featuring Kakashi and Naruto, and another one featuring Naruto and Gamatatsu.
I also have two or three Naruto calendars, one of which is Shippuuden, a T-shirt featuring headband designs from the Five Great Nations, and a Naruto-themed energy drink, unopened.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kare Juroku
I have a Naruto Pre-Shipp plushie hanging on a tack above my bed, and two Naruto chibi keychains, one featuring Kakashi and Naruto, and another one featuring Naruto and Gamatatsu.
I also have two or three Naruto calendars, one of which is Shippuuden, a T-shirt featuring headband designs from the Five Great Nations, and a Naruto-themed energy drink, unopened.

Ah, so you're a big NARUTO fan, then? I'm actually watching a NARUTO marathon with my roommate and friend right now xd . Our friend is watching the series for the first time 3nodding . We're at the part of the original anime where all the Sannin fight.

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
AnimeJunkie-kun
Kare Juroku

Ah, so you're a big NARUTO fan, then? I'm actually watching a NARUTO marathon with my roommate and friend right now xd . Our friend is watching the series for the first time 3nodding . We're at the part of the original anime where all the Sanin fight.

You know it! I'm a "Narutard." blaugh My younger sister got me hooked on it, and although I haven't watched every episode, I have read every chapter thus far. I won't spoil any of it for your friend.

My favorite characters are Naruto Uzumaki (of course!), Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuuga, Kakashi Hatake, Minato Namikaze a.k.a. the Fourth Hokage, Kushina Uzumaki, and Rin Nohara. I used to like Obito Uchiha, but Chapter 599 ruined it for me. emotion_donotwant

And just to get this out of my system….

OMG!!!!! MINATO-SAMA IS TEH HAWTNESS!!!! KYAAAAA!!

…Phew! That felt good.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kare Juroku
AnimeJunkie-kun
Kare Juroku

Ah, so you're a big NARUTO fan, then? I'm actually watching a NARUTO marathon with my roommate and friend right now xd . Our friend is watching the series for the first time 3nodding . We're at the part of the original anime where all the Sanin fight.

You know it! I'm a "Narutard." blaugh My younger sister got me hooked on it, and although I haven't watched every episode, I have read every chapter thus far. I won't spoil any of it for your friend.

My favorite characters are Naruto Uzumaki (of course!), Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuuga, Kakashi Hatake, Minato Namikaze a.k.a. the Fourth Hokage, Kushina Uzumaki, and Rin Nohara. I used to like Obito Uchiha, but Chapter 599 ruined it for me. emotion_donotwant

…Phew! That felt good.

Lol xd ! Minato IS one of the hottest characters in the series 3nodding (I also have a good bit of other NARUTO collectibles including plushies and charms wink ). I have a keychain of him in my collection, too 3nodding . My favorite character is Sakura, though, but I do love all of the other characters you named, as well whee ... Obito... Not so sure. He was a d**k, but I think Naruto successfully used his "Therapy no Jutsu" on him, so he's good now... Too bad he's currently being controlled by Zetsu stare .

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
AnimeJunkie-kun
Kare Juroku

…Phew! That felt good.

Lol xd ! Minato IS one of the hottest characters in the series 3nodding (I also have a good bit of other NARUTO collectibles including plushies and charms wink ). I have a keychain of him in my collection, too 3nodding . My favorite character is Sakura, though, but I do love all of the other characters you named, as well whee ... Obito... Not so sure. He was a d**k, but I think Naruto successfully used his "Therapy no Jutsu" on him, so he's good now... Too bad he's currently being controlled by Zetsu stare .

*Gasp!* Lucky! I'd give an arm and a leg to have a Minato-sama plushie to hug! Not literally, though, but you know what I mean. wink

Sakura needs more love. She has too many haters in the Narutoverse. sad

Hmm, I was wondering if Naruto managed to do the impossible as far as BozObito was concerned….

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kare Juroku
AnimeJunkie-kun
Kare Juroku

…Phew! That felt good.

*Gasp!* Lucky! I'd give an arm and a leg to have a Minato-sama plushie to hug! Not literally, though, but you know what I mean. wink

Hmm, I was wondering if Naruto managed to do the impossible as far as BozObito was concerned….

Oh, yeah... I'd love a Minato plushie, as well. I'll probably buy one eventually.

I KNOW, RIGHT?!! I think she's MORE than made up for for any "uselessness" in the first part of the series! I do think more people appreciate her now, at least, but there are still the haters out there stare .,,

BozObito xd ? But, yeah, I think Naruto managed to work his magic on him, just like with Nagato 3nodding .

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
AnimeJunkie-kun
Kare Juroku

Oh, yeah... I'd love a Minato plushie, as well. I'll probably buy one eventually.

I KNOW, RIGHT?!! I think she's MORE than made up for for any "uselessness" in the first part of the series! I do think more people appreciate her now, at least, but there are still the haters out there stare .,,

BozObito xd ? But, yeah, I think Naruto managed to work his magic on him, just like with Nagato 3nodding .

Lucky.

It seems a lot of female protagonists get a lot of haters. It sucks. You know I appreciate Sakura, even more so now that she's shown her full potential.

Yes, BozObito. I decided to call him that after Chapter 606. I seem to have "Bozo" nicknames for all of the villains in the series. xp

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kare Juroku
AnimeJunkie-kun
Kare Juroku

Lucky.

It seems a lot of female protagonists get a lot of haters. It sucks. You know I appreciate Sakura, even more so now that she's shown her full potential.

Yes, BozObito. I decided to call him that after Chapter 606. I seem to have "Bozo" nicknames for all of the villains in the series. xp

He's not very expensive. You can order a plushie of him from Amazon for about $15 3nodding .

True. I actually tend to love female protagonists 3nodding .

Oh, lol! That's pretty funny xd .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Sorry for my absence, I did get a couple things the other day and I finally have a chance to post about it.
I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and got some Pokemon X/Y elite Pokemon Cards set and I bought two Pokemon TOMY editiion plushies.
Elmoga and Eevee.

I will get more chibi stuff later when I get back from my trip

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Another update:
I went back to a store called 3D games here in Texas and I scored a Sonic the hedgehog Nendoroid and some sonic the hedgehog comics at Barnes and nobels. <3

Pics will come later.

I also got some Totoro plushies.<3

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
Another update:
I went back to a store called 3D games here in Texas and I scored a Sonic the hedgehog Nendoroid and some sonic the hedgehog comics at Barnes and nobels. <3

Pics will come later.

I also got some Totoro plushies.<3

A Sonic NENDOROID?! LUCKY xd !! I want him for my collection eventually 3nodding . I got my Konata Nendoroids last week, and I'm going to post pictures of them soon 3nodding .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff