Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Just a little over a month until Animazement 4laugh ! At this point pretty positive I'm going, so it's just a matter of time 3nodding . Anyway, I suppose at this point I'll wait until after the con and do one MAJOR update over the Summer sweatdrop ... Thing is I lack access to a decent camera, or otherwise I wouldn't be so behind in updating xp . Anyway, will come back from the con with a big haul, that's for sure!

EDIT: Decided to do a quick update of the first post after all, so check it out if you're interested!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
So, I have so REALLY shitty news... I'm not going to that anime convention, after all crying ... Don't really feel like going into detail, but things just didn't work out. BUT I do have some good news to share... MY ASUNA NENDOROID ARRIVED THURSDAY 4laugh heart !! Unfortunately I can't take very good photos of her right now, but I intend to borrow my dad's digital camera to take pics of her later this week 3nodding . For now, have a shitty pic courtesy of my phone xp ...

User Image
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Junkie-kun, sorry to hear that you can't go to the convention. That blows. I know how you feel though. I wanted to go to Akon at the end of this month, but It's not possible. Seeing I am blowing money like wild right now trying to get my desktop back on it's feet. crying

Nice picture though. Yeah, the quality is bad, but she looks really nice.
I'm going to get some anime stuff perhaps hopefully before the end of SUMMER.

I did get Miku and Kirby from Hot Topic being a VIZ plushie each.

Friendly Werewolf

Cute O//O But I already have places where I buy all my anime jazz. =///=' Conventions~! heart
I wish I could find a buster kun keychain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but it seems like I'm outta luck :'[
chibi plushies! heart

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
Junkie-kun, sorry to hear that you can't go to the convention. That blows. I know how you feel though. I wanted to go to Akon at the end of this month, but It's not possible. Seeing I am blowing money like wild right now trying to get my desktop back on it's feet. crying

Nice picture though. Yeah, the quality is bad, but she looks really nice.
I'm going to get some anime stuff perhaps hopefully before the end of SUMMER.

I did get Miku and Kirby from Hot Topic being a VIZ plushie each.

Thanks... I'm at least happy to have my Asuna now whee . About to post some good quality photos of her I just took using my dad's cam 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ASUNA-CHAN'S PHOTOSHOOT 4laugh heart !!!

User Image
Moe sword pose FTW xd !

User Image
Menu Screen Pose... Asuna says, "Now, where is that ingredient I just got from that monster I defeated?..."

User Image
"Lightning Flash" Asuna STRIKES!

User Image
And, suddenly, someone walks by... Konata exclams, "WATCH IT!"

User Image
Asuna says, "Gomen! I should be more careful..." Konata says, "Well... You don't seem very sorry sweatdrop ,,," Asuna says, "Oh! Gomen again... I was just happy I mastered a new sword technique!"

User Image
"Konata! Prepare yourself! HIYAHH!," Kagami screams as she flies in with a kick... Konata says, "Excuse me, miss, I almost forgot I'm in the middle of a fight myself!"

User Image
My whole Nendoroid collection! (Excluding Hiyori-chan)

Someone's missing, though... KIRITO-KUN!! He should be reunited with Asuna in the near future 3nodding !

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Well, I'm happy that my legend of Zelda bag and Nintendo backpack are coming in finally. Power Anime had an issue with my order and in compensation to the huge ordeal they decided to give me some bonus goodies for my bags. heart

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
Well, I'm happy that my legend of Zelda bag and Nintendo backpack are coming in finally. Power Anime had an issue with my order and in compensation to the huge ordeal they decided to give me some bonus goodies for my bags. heart

Neat whee .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Whoo. They arrived back on Saturday and to my surprise they sent me two Legend of Zelda gashapon keychains. I got the harp and something else. (I wish I got the sword... damn it.) OH well, FREEBIES! On top of that TWO Balloon FIGHT *1984 Mascot zipper for my Nintendo prints backpack. Pics are coming soon. heart

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
Whoo. They arrived back on Saturday and to my surprise they sent me two Legend of Zelda gashapon keychains. I got the harp and something else. (I wish I got the sword... damn it.) OH well, FREEBIES! On top of that TWO Balloon FIGHT *1984 Mascot zipper for my Nintendo prints backpack. Pics are coming soon. heart

Neat whee ! Would like to see pics 3nodding . Unfortunately you're the only regular who visits this thread anymore crying ... Oh well.
OMG I heart CHIBIS! AND I DONT KNOW IF WHAT I SAW WAS ACTUALLY YOUR CHIBI COLLECTION BUT WOAH! THATS A LOTTT OF CHIBI THINGS! I'm so jealous crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff