Key-Chains 0.051261829652997 5.1% [ 1235 ]
Figures 0.034990868338038 3.5% [ 843 ]
Pictures 0.054623941557363 5.5% [ 1316 ]
Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Dedicated Friend

AnimeJunkie-kun
Thanks xd ! As long as I'm still collecting, and there are other people collecting cute anime merchandise out there, I won't LET this thread die! It's the only place on the internet I use to show-off my collection, after all 3nodding .

Anyway, do you have a collection of your own? Would love to see pics of any plushies or figures you have whee . If you posted pics before, I may even remember you xd ...

I have a few plushies, but most of my collection consists of figures. I don't really have pictures of everything (since I usually take pictures of cats), but here goes~

The only plushie pic I could find. The Doraemon that used to reside on that desk before I got another desk:

User Image

A picture of some of my figure collection:

User Image

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          Whoa, was there the Gintama ones before? I don't remember... Anyway cool c:

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ose_93
AnimeJunkie-kun
Thanks xd ! As long as I'm still collecting, and there are other people collecting cute anime merchandise out there, I won't LET this thread die! It's the only place on the internet I use to show-off my collection, after all 3nodding .

Anyway, do you have a collection of your own? Would love to see pics of any plushies or figures you have whee . If you posted pics before, I may even remember you xd ...

I have a few plushies, but most of my collection consists of figures. I don't really have pictures of everything (since I usually take pictures of cats), but here goes~

The only plushie pic I could find. The Doraemon that used to reside on that desk before I got another desk:

User Image

A picture of some of my figure collection:

User Image

Nice collection whee ! I saw some GinTama figures in there surprised !! Could you take a close-up picture of them?

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ryumance
          Whoa, was there the Gintama ones before? I don't remember... Anyway cool c:

Are you talking about my collection? I've had the GinTama plushies and gashapon in my collection for a while now... Thinking about getting a new Gintoki keychain to add soon, though, among a few other things ninja ...

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I will be updating my collection pictures soon as I have I heart Pikachu from Banpresto legit.
and I have a TOMY Pikachu from Target.

I will take pics ASAP. heart

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

I live in New Zealand, more often than not the shipping cost as much or more than what I'm buying. crying
Although there is a Con coming up in a few months, so hopefully Poyo Poyo will be there!
What are you thinking of getting next for your collection?
AnimeJunkie-kun

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Whiskey Witch
User Image

I live in New Zealand, more often than not the shipping cost as much or more than what I'm buying. crying
Although there is a Con coming up in a few months, so hopefully Poyo Poyo will be there!
What are you thinking of getting next for your collection?
AnimeJunkie-kun

I see... Well, hopefully you can get some good stuff at your con 3nodding .

Next up I'll most likely be getting the Great Eastern Sword Art Online Kirito plushie whee heart .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
I will be updating my collection pictures soon as I have I heart Pikachu from Banpresto legit.
and I have a TOMY Pikachu from Target.

I will take pics ASAP. heart

That's kind of funny... I was just looking through the "I heart " Pokemon collections on BANPRESTO's website yesterday 3nodding . So many adorable plushies 4laugh ! Though, I'm not really all that interested until they come out with a set that features Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, and/or Wigglytuff ninja .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Since Oni-con is around the corner, I'll be able to get more plushies and stuff. razz
I'm gonna wait to add to my personal collection first before I take the pictures of my new plushies I just recently got. I want more to be able to do a nice photoshoot! heart

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
Since Oni-con is around the corner, I'll be able to get more plushies and stuff. razz
I'm gonna wait to add to my personal collection first before I take the pictures of my new plushies I just recently got. I want more to be able to do a nice photoshoot! heart

Sounds cool 3nodding .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Hey guys.
I updated my anime collection a little bit.
I'm pretty happy about it.

Right now, I'm focused on Pokemon restoration as people have known through my pictures that I love Pokemon and had a huge collection well, my mom shot that collection recently and now I am rebuilding it all over again.

What I got was new was a Pokemon legit Nintendo backpack for 29 bucks that I completely mistook at a Pillow. I also got a Celebi plush that was Pokemon DX size for 45 which I felt like overpriced, but I couldn't help myself cause I loved Celebi. Then to upgrade costumes I spent 40 bucks on some badges for N/Red Unova and Kanto and those were the kind you put the symbol on the outside. ><

Then on the contrary, for a final thing I finally got my Pikachu 1998 POKEMON PILLOW.
Yes, it's a RARE pillow and it was the last thing in shop and then I had to cut my spending after that. I spent 33 USD and online it's 40+ for that. So, I'm happy.

Pics will come soon. Might have to put them on my bed and use my desktop web camera C920 by Logitech for a photoshoot or something.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
Hey guys.
I updated my anime collection a little bit.
I'm pretty happy about it.

Right now, I'm focused on Pokemon restoration as people have known through my pictures that I love Pokemon and had a huge collection well, my mom shot that collection recently and now I am rebuilding it all over again.

What I got was new was a Pokemon legit Nintendo backpack for 29 bucks that I completely mistook at a Pillow. I also got a Celebi plush that was Pokemon DX size for 45 which I felt like overpriced, but I couldn't help myself cause I loved Celebi. Then to upgrade costumes I spent 40 bucks on some badges for N/Red Unova and Kanto and those were the kind you put the symbol on the outside. ><

Then on the contrary, for a final thing I finally got my Pikachu 1998 POKEMON PILLOW.
Yes, it's a RARE pillow and it was the last thing in shop and then I had to cut my spending after that. I spent 33 USD and online it's 40+ for that. So, I'm happy.

Pics will come soon. Might have to put them on my bed and use my desktop web camera C920 by Logitech for a photoshoot or something.

Sounds like some pretty awesome Pokemon stuff 3nodding . I've actually bee kind of obsessed with Crystal lately xd . My roommate unearthed her copy and her old Gameboy Color, so I decided to start playing... And it's be ADDICTIVE! Anyway, my roommate also has Y and she's going to buy X for me for Christmas whee . Also plan on getting my own 3DS soon, of course 3nodding . You'll have to be on my 3DS Friendlist when I do get it 4laugh .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My Kamen Rider OOO figure set came in yesterday 4laugh ! I'll post a pic and update the front page later today 3nodding .
Figures all the way!

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Whoops! Forgot to update sweatdrop ... I'll be sure to do it before the end of the weekend 3nodding .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff