Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
-Rue. akugo
I like the new Kirito, Junkie.

Also why is that one girl with the long sleeves not painted? D;

Her name's Akira Kogami. She was an extra figure that came with my Konata Izumi Nendoroid 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Another update to my collection is coming next weekend 3nodding . May 31st is my birthday, and I already know that I'm getting the Minami and Yutaka figures from the SEGA Lucky * Star figure set I'm collecting from my parents and brother 4laugh ! I believe my friend also got the Matsuri figure for me, so I'll have the rest of the set next weekend, most likely, excluding Konata and Ayano who aren't available on Amazon stare ... Anyway, will post pictures and update the front page after my birthday party next Sunday 3nodding .

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
AnimeJunkie-kun
Happy birthday fool.

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
happy birthday Junkie-kun! =)

Later today, I'm gonna go to the mall and get myself something for my personal collection later.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
happy birthday Junkie-kun! =)

Later today, I'm gonna go to the mall and get myself something for my personal collection later.

Thanks 3nodding . Do post about what you get whee !

@Rue: Thanks xd ?...

Heroic Noob

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm in love with your Chibi colllection~~ gaia_kittenstar

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I bought myself Persona 4 for PlayStation Vita.
I'm going to be moving soon, so I gotta save my money... bah.
When I move, I'm getting more anime and gaming stuff.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
I bought myself Persona 4 for PlayStation Vita.
I'm going to be moving soon, so I gotta save my money... bah.
When I move, I'm getting more anime and gaming stuff.

Neat 3nodding . I really have to slow down on collecting myself for a while since I have a car loan to pay on and stuff xp ... Luckily I did just get 3 new figures for my birthday and 1 new one I ordered, though ninja .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Well, as I said, my birthday was this past weekend, and I got my parents, my brother, and my friend Rhino to buy the last 3 SEGA Lucky Kuji New Years Lucky * Star figures I needed whee heart ! I'll be updating the first page before the end of the week 3nodding . For now, here's a picture of the figures:

User Image
My mom actually posed the figures like this for me in my room at my parents' house, lol xd !

User Image
And here's the whole set! (Minus Konata and Ayano... Can't find those two anywhere xp .)

Also, I ordered this as a b-day present to myself whee :

User Image
SEGA Tiger-cosplay Yui-neesan Mini Display FIgure 4laugh ! She goes great with the Squirrel-cosplay Yu-chan I already have from the same set 3nodding .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Maes Hyuzu
AnimeApprectiaion

A very close friend of mine recently made an anime blog to talk and learn personal opinions on characters and shows ! Feel free to check it out !

Please don't advertise here. That post was off-topic, and rude. Please delete it or be reported.
AnimeJunkie-kun
Maes Hyuzu
AnimeApprectiaion

A very close friend of mine recently made an anime blog to talk and learn personal opinions on characters and shows ! Feel free to check it out !

Please don't advertise here. That post was off-topic, and rude. Please delete it or be reported.

Escuse me for that , it wasnt meant to be rude , sorry if I came that way but I promise that wasnt my intentions.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Maes Hyuzu
AnimeJunkie-kun
Maes Hyuzu
AnimeApprectiaion

Escuse me for that , it wasnt meant to be rude , sorry if I came that way but I promise that wasnt my intentions.

Alright. Thank you for deleting that. There are appropriate places where you can post about your friend's anime blog on Gaia, or you can make your own thread about it 3nodding . Posting in random threads about it will only get you in trouble, though.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The front page is now updated! Though I probably won't be getting anymore major additions for my collection anytime soon, I ordered a few new things for my collection(s) 3nodding . In the "Expected Arrivals" section on the front page is a new keychain I ordered for my chibi collection, and a CD and card I ordered for my overall Lucky * Star collection.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
With the arrival of Kushina-chan and my Konata card today, all of my latest expected arrivals are here whee ! I'll post pics of my two new Ichigo keychain and Kushina strap sometime soon, and update the first page 3nodding .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff