Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
/Awesome stuff!

I am going to get myself something anime wise later as my bro is supposed to give me 100 usd that he owes me. I am such in the mood for some Gundam. <3

Cool 3nodding . I need your FC whee ! Mine's in my sig, as you can see 3nodding .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
AnimeJunkie-kun
iCamui
/Awesome stuff!

I am going to get myself something anime wise later as my bro is supposed to give me 100 usd that he owes me. I am such in the mood for some Gundam. <3

Cool 3nodding . I need your FC whee ! Mine's in my sig, as you can see 3nodding .

My FC is: 1693-1288-5993

Games I currently play:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pokemon X/Y
Legend of Zelda: A link between worlds

I am waiting for my bro to pay me hopefully today so I can order stuff off of Power Anime.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
AnimeJunkie-kun
iCamui
/Awesome stuff!

My FC is: 1693-1288-5993

Games I currently play:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pokemon X/Y
Legend of Zelda: A link between worlds

I am waiting for my bro to pay me hopefully today so I can order stuff off of Power Anime.

Awesome whee . I'll add you right away 3nodding . Add me when you get the chance. My FC is in my sig.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Been feeling kind of lazy when it comes to updating this thread sweatdrop ... I will sometime soon, though. I'm actually waiting until I can buy an Asuna plushie to go with the Kirito I got for Christmas to post new pictures of my collection 3nodding . I also got a new small addition to my collection today in the mail that I ordered with Christmas money, a GE Kirito charm 4laugh . I bought him to use as a charm for my 3DS, though, so I won't be displaying him with my collection.

Here's a pic whee :

User Image

The other charms hanging from him are the OOO charms that came with my figure set 3nodding .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I finally did my order from Power Anime.
I ordered some NARUTO goodies.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
I finally did my order from Power Anime.
I ordered some NARUTO goodies.

Oh, didn't know you were a NARUTO fan surprised ! Do post pics of your goodies when they arrive 3nodding .

I just went on a little shopping spree last night using some of my school loan refund xd . Went to a store called Character World in the big mall in my area 3nodding . They sell a ton of counterfeit anime stuff, but they also sell some authentic Great Eastern stuff xp ... I'll post pics of what I bought from there later. Got a few new keychains to add to my collection, and an AWESOME Naruto Kyuubi Chakra Mode t-s**t 4laugh .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Here's a picture of all the new anime stuff I bought yesterday whee .

User Image

The only thing that didn't come from Character World is the pack of SAO playing cards. That came from Hot Topic 3nodding . Here's a list of everything in the picture:

- NARUTO: Shippuden 10th Anniversary Wallet
-Inu x Boku SS Watanuki coin purse (actually my favorite piece of merchandise I bought yesterday whee )
- InuYasha Miroku figure keychain
- Durarara! Mikado rubber keychain
- Sword Art Online Playing Cards/ Klein pins (The set came with two pins. They're not in the picture because one is on my 3DS case and the other is on my bookbag already.)
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Chuck Necklace

And that about does it. I also bought an awesome new NARUTO Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naruto t-shirt from Character World, and a few MLP related items from Hot Topic 3nodding . Update to the first page is STILL coming soon. I placed an order for my Asuna plushie today using my free trial of Amazon Prime so she'll be here before the end of the week 4laugh .

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
What I ordered:
Naruto headband - Leaf
Kyuubi Naruto plush
Naruto mascot plush keychain - So I can attach to my Naruto lanyard
A Naruto bag,

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iCamui
What I ordered:
Naruto headband - Leaf
Kyuubi Naruto plush
Naruto mascot plush keychain - So I can attach to my Naruto lanyard
A Naruto bag,

Neat whee . Definitely want to see pics when the stuff arrives 3nodding .

Newbie Member

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
I love chibi plushies.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
FINALLY updated the first page whee ! Included an "Expected Arrivals" section for my latest YesAsia order, as well 3nodding .

Beloved Explorer

I'm not as big into anime as I was when I was younger. I sold most my anime stuff. I only have a few DVDs and manga books.

I did keep my Himura Kenshin plush and a Ryuk Plush because they look nice on my bookshelf.

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
AnimeJunkie-kun
FINALLY updated the first page whee ! Included an "Expected Arrivals" section for my latest YesAsia order, as well 3nodding .
You're still collecting these things? damn man. rofl

I got a major haul from Rightstuf the last couple of weeks. I wish I still had a proper active guild to post them in, I'm still bummed that Skizzors killed the last one. emo

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun

I got a major haul from Rightstuf the last couple of weeks. I wish I still had a proper active guild to post them in, I'm still bummed that Skizzors killed the last one. emo

.... Sorry. I know I know you, but it's been ages, so I barely remember you sweatdrop . But, yeah, feel free to post here about your anime stuff, chibi or not 3nodding . Unfortunately most of my old regulars have long since left this thread, and I believe many of them have left Gaia all together, so you're definitely welcome here.

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
AnimeJunkie-kun
-Rue. akugo
AnimeJunkie-kun

.... Sorry. I know I know you, but it's been ages, so I barely remember you sweatdrop . But, yeah, feel free to post here about your anime stuff, chibi or not 3nodding . Unfortunately most of my old regulars have long since left this thread, and I believe many of them have left Gaia all together, so you're definitely welcome here.
FFFFFF What!? you forgot who I am!? how could you possible forget me? I'm a totally super awesome guy!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11562897

I posted in your sonic thread for crying out loud. (I mentioned there I hadn't had many comics, mostly Gen 13 well I have baught a lot more since then and I even have a number of the Sonic series =) )

Sigh geez, since you've forgotten me I need to make you suffer in some way. *looks at the date of those posts* wtf 2008?...Uh well..since it was roughly 6 years ago...I suppose I can forgive you.

tch

Oh yeah in regards to posting my stuff, I don't want to hijack your thread lol, so I wont.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff