Key-Chains 0.051261829652997 5.1% [ 1235 ]
Figures 0.034990868338038 3.5% [ 843 ]
Pictures 0.054623941557363 5.5% [ 1316 ]
Other 0.036526647849909 3.7% [ 880 ]
ALL CHIBI STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!! 0.55383529802424 55.4% [ 13343 ]
Total Votes:[ 24092 ]

I'll be working on my collection around the next time I go to a convention. <3
Which wouldn't be until April or towards June or around then. crying
Too many video game releases and technology release dates that my boyfriend and I are scrambling together about. >.>

I'm glad your manga shipped from YesAsia, Junkie-kun. heart
User Image

After 3+ months of waiting, I finally was able to pre-order Shirahoshi.

financiallyunstable.jpg
Fuwa No Mi
User Image

After 3+ months of waiting, I finally was able to pre-order Shirahoshi.

financiallyunstable.jpg
The figurine looks really awesome. <3
Congratz for being able to pre-order it

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Okita Sakata
I'll be working on my collection around the next time I go to a convention. <3
Which wouldn't be until April or towards June or around then. crying
Too many video game releases and technology release dates that my boyfriend and I are scrambling together about. >.>

I'm glad your manga shipped from YesAsia, Junkie-kun. heart

Yeah.. Probably will be a while before I can add much of anything else to my collection, as well.

It's been almost two weeks, and I'm still waiting impatiently for my manga to arrive gonk ... Now I'm regretting not paying more for faster shipping, but oh well xp .

Soffbord's Waifu

Winter wonfes tomorrow guys! GSC have so many new nendos I can't wait to see....! heart

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
My manga arrived in the mail on Monday whee ! I'm really impressed by the quality difference between the Japanese tankouban and BANDAI's translated version of Lucky * Star. The book has a very nice jacket-cover that can be removed, and underneath is the cover of volume 9 with Kuroi-sensei, Sakuraba-sensei, and Amahara-sensei instead of Patty-chan, Hiyori-chan, and Izumi-chan 4laugh heart ! There was also a bunch of promotional stuff for Comtiq and some anime stuffed within the pages of the book xd . Also, a very cute little postcard that I'm probably going to scan and use for a signature whee . I believe it's supposed to be used to send fanart to Kagami Yoshimizu... Though I do love owning the Japanese version of volume 9, it is a little depressing not knowing Japanese well enough to read most of it sad ... Still holding out hope that another company will license the manga. Until then, I suppose this is just another thing that encourages me to learn Japanese to the point where I CAN read the Japanese manga xd .

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pahsmina
Winter wonfes tomorrow guys! GSC have so many new nendos I can't wait to see....! heart

Dunno if I want to see the new Nendoroids... If there's any new Lucky * Star ones I'll just be too depressed that I can't afford them sweatdrop . Though, I suppose there probably isn't any this year. Though SEGA did release or is releasing a whole set of New Year's themed L*S lottery goods that I want gonk !
i have/preordered EVERY MADOKA MAGICA THING no matter how much money ugh so many nendoroids on preorder
This beautiful guy will be mine in a few months.

User Image

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ronrey Longcat
i have/preordered EVERY MADOKA MAGICA THING no matter how much money ugh so many nendoroids on preorder

rofl ! I may watch that series now that it's on Crunchyroll 3nodding ... Though, it will be later on this year when I do.
@Junky: Very surprised you haven't watch Madoka yet, it seems its right up your alley.

XD

OaSN: I just ordered these three from AmiAmi:

User Image

Didn't really kill my wallet, hooray~

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fuwa No Mi
@Junky: Very surprised you haven't watch Madoka yet, it seems its right up your alley.

XD

User Image

Doesn't it, though xd ? Surprisingly enough, I haven't watched many Magical Girl series, though... In fact, I think the only one I've ever really watched was Sailor Moon confused ...

Fashionable Lover

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
WOW awesome. Please tell me you have something from Dragon Ball (in general) I'm gonna heart you forever.

Man-Hungry Senshi

10,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
iUzu
WOW awesome. Please tell me you have something from Dragon Ball (in general) I'm gonna heart you forever.

All I have is a DBZ t-shirt sweatdrop ... I'm actually not a huge fan of DB, but I do like and respect the series 3nodding .[/colro]
AnimeJunkie-kun
Fuwa No Mi

XD

User Image

Doesn't it, though xd ? Surprisingly enough, I haven't watched many Magical Girl series, though... In fact, I think the only one I've ever really watched was Sailor Moon confused ...

Same here, I think I only watched a little bit of Sailor Moon, all of Madoka and a bit of CCS...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff